All Comments on 'The Threadbinders Ch. 01'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LeifsonLeifsonover 2 years ago

Promising start. I like the protagonist couple and the aspects of the world shown so far. A good job of exposition in this chapter, not too heavy on data dumps - though taking advantage of RPG assumptions helps I’m sure. Looking forward to more.

LitCritLitCritover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable so far - interesting premise and good execution! I'm looking forward to Chapter 2.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

GR8 start . I like it .

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Liking it so far, not quite as much as some of your others, but certainly interested to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very intriguing premise, and well written, as always!

YofletchYofletchabout 2 years ago

What a compelling story. I love of your works! I find myself impatient to read the next chapter.

I hope to see all your stories until to the end. Such a great writer and educator in literary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As impressive as expected and that is constantly a joy. Your characters always have a realistic quality that I have trouble pinpointing but nevertheless thrill me when they converse as it feels like I am listening in to someone’s personal life. Being late to the party on this story at least gives me the ability to do a multi chapter binge read which is always a nice bonus. My thanks for your work as always.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

LevindlLevindl8 months ago

I started reading this story, while waiting for the next chapter of another of your epic stories. I find myself now completely captured with this marvelous tale!

As always, thank you for sharing with your time and marvelous ability to paint a picture in our minds so beautifully!

Sincerely

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES