The Threadbinders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game had changed.

The world had changed.

He had to consider the new moments, to be open the possibility. Had he been ignoring her physical beauty because of his memories of those pixie soldiers he'd served with? He needed to go through the ritual and see what the results were. It would let him learn from it, and either Moonweave was wrong and he was simply a passing fancy, or the systems had changed far more than he'd suspected was even possible.

He was about to speak, when Yasha's voice cut through the air.

"Is that what you want, Moonweave Doubledawn?" Yasha asked. "You're not only asking to step into his world, but all of ours. Sophia's new, but she's integrating with us, and Arkady and I have been in lockstep for centuries upon centuries now. So if you're asking him to use you, to control you, you're asking the same of both myself and Sophia. Are you aware of that?"

"Yes, M'lady," Moonweave said, licking her lips. "If licking your boots would bring joy to Master Arkady, I would spend the entire evening doing that." She looked up at Yasha and smiled with a carnal hunger that even took Arkady aback a little. "An orgasm given, an orgasm taken, and vitae spilled. Point me in a direction and tell me whom I have to bring an orgasm from, and I will do that. I will charge with arms raised."

Arkady suddenly stood a little straighter as something dawned on him. "Oh! I hadn't..." He glanced over at Sophia and offered a soft smile. "We haven't talked about it, but this is something we're going to need to take a moment for - do you want a cut of the vitae?"

The human woman's eyes parted a little wider. "Is... should I?"

"We can't decide for you, Sophia," Arkady said, placing his hand on the small of her back. "Without it, your time with us will be brief but brilliant. If you wish to extend it, however, that option is--"

"I don't ever want to leave you both," Sophia said, clinging to him. "I will take a split. Will it hurt? Will I feel it?"

Yasha placed her hand on Sophia's shoulder. "You will feel it, it won't hurt but it will be a bit of a rush. Arkady, put the rune on her."

The dwarf reached over and grabbed his vial before opening it to place the matching symbol upon Sophia's belly. "When the transfer hits, if it overwhelms you, that's fine. Revel in the feeling of it, savor it."

She nodded, leaning in to press her lips against his. "Thank you, Arkady. For not just your kindness, but your patience. But now, you should give my handmaiden what she desires." She turned her gaze to look down at Moonweave. "You should sully her in ways she cannot even begin to imagine. Defile her, my love."

With Sophia, Yasha and Moonweave all egging him on, he knew that if he didn't approach this with the sort of raw carnal force she wanted, things would be complicated. So he moved to slide Moonweave onto her back onto a small bench they had, her head dangling off the edge of it, as he moved to slap her across the face with his thick cock.

Moonweave began to giggle, but also purred in sexual lust. "Thank you, sir. May I have more?"

"Open your mouth, bitch," Yasha growled down at her. "And keep it wide."

"I can take whatever you want of me," the pixie stated proudly.

At that, Arkady shoved his cock directly into the pixie's mouth and further into her throat, his ballsack resting against her nose. He held that position for a long moment before pulling back, and while the pixie was sloppy with slobber and spit, she reached up, grabbed the dwarf's ass and pulled him back in once more.

His cock brutalized her face, thrusting his cock into her mouth to cut off air to her lungs, and the only thing the pixie did was try to get her face further onto his shaft. This wasn't his typical experience, but the pixie had painted a very clear picture of what she wanted from her first time, and there was no shred of kindness or compassion in it.

"You're imagining your mother watching him fuck your face like some common street whore aren't you?" Yasha said to the pixie as she tweaked one of her gray nipples. "I remember doing that my first time with Arkady. The only difference was that my mother was only a few doors away. I was as loud as possible. I wanted her to know he was debasing me, that I'd asked him to befoul me. C'mon, beloved. You're going easy on her. Really choke the bitch on your cock. She needs to feel it swollen to break her throat."

"You should see her eyes, my love," Sophia whispered into his ear. "I think she's going cross-eyed with the overwhelming sensations. I'm a little jealous you haven't fucked my face that way." The teasing tone of his human lover's voice had a stark honesty undercurrent to it, an envy that Arkady had only shown his kinder half to his new human partner. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to go at me with such... vigor."

The dwarf kept his hips moving, but he could feel the pixie's fingers squeezing a little nervously against his ass, clearly adrift in the sea of pleasure, intoxicated in her own lusts, but even Arkady hadn't anticipated what would come next. The pixie's hips suddenly shoved upward and a stream of clear liquid arced from her through the air and onto the large rug below, and he felt her throat constrict around his shaft, almost like her form had tried to revert to its smaller one for just a moment, felt the resistance of his cock, and then locked in a tight seal around it. The sudden inhalation of suction, as well as feeling Sophia's fingertip sliding between his cheeks to massage his prostate without warning, sent him off in turn, and he flooded the pixie's throat and mouth with jism.

As soon as he did, he heard Sophia's breath gasp and then turn into a single high-pitched note, getting her first transfer of vitae, an experience unlike any other. They had only taken three years off the pixie's lifespan and split it between the three of them equally, but to Sophia, he knew it would feel as though she were suddenly twenty years younger, old wounds and aches suddenly gone, her entire world not just brighter but more colorful.

It was an intoxicating, addicting feeling like none other.

He pulled his cock from Moonweave's mouth and looked down to see that indeed her eyes had crossed, and she looked utterly spoiled, but also somehow remarkably pleased and satisfied by it. Yasha had helped Sophia to lay down as well, leaving him alone to look at Moonweave's threads, and although he felt like he should no longer be shocked, he saw there was indeed a thread connecting him and her, although he did not see one leading to Sophia or Yasha. But more confusing still, three other threads dangled from her core and extended off into the far distance.

All this confirmed his greatest fear.

Threads were no longer one per person.

After Gom Weydan, he was going to need to head to the Council and explain his findings, because whatever it meant, it couldn't be good.

12