The Three Adventurers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Syn," Lyanne whispered and growled when she tried to get up herself.

"Hold your horses," Syn grinned with the most pristine of smiles. "Let me help you."

"I could carry you, Lyanne. Just as long as you cannot walk, I mean."

Fel's voice barged in like the rest of her -- with the subtlety of a battering ram.

"Nah, a good shoulder is more than enough," Lyanne said and frowned when the orc's expressive face darkened. "Thank you, though. And sorry for getting angry."

"No worry," Fel returned, once more with flashing tusks.

"See, that's not that hard," Syn interjected and let Lyanne wrap her arms around her shoulder before looking back at the by far biggest out of the three. "Well, that's not something that can be said about all of us three."

"A good battle gets the blood going," Fel chuckled and wasn't growing soft even after fighting had long seized. "With a good shagging afterwards. Nobody could ask for more."

Lyanne looked over to Syn nervously. Having a futa orc warrior at their disposal was great in battle. But dealing with a horny futa orc warrior after battle, now that's a much more delicate matter.

"There is a bath house not far from here. Two miles or so down the river. These wenches can help you wash the blood off... and with whatever you might want help with," their leader said with perked eyebrows when Fel's dick only seemed to thump harder and bigger.

"Yeeeeeeyyyy!" the orc screeched in a deafening high-pitched tone one would have expected from a farmgirl cherishing the first sweets of the year and twitched also with the same childish excitement.

"Fel. Only what they want to go with," Syn insisted calmly. "I'll check in on them."

The aroused orc couldn't smirk any wider as her body started turning towards its destination.

"Oh, they will be fine. Hehe!," she winked, one hand already taking hold of her member.

And with thus Fel stomped away merrier than anyone else in the entire band.

"Poor, girls," Lyanne sighed. "They won't even know what's coming for them."

"Oh. They do," Syn said as they walked towards Lyanne's tent together. "She visited them half a dozen times already."

"How do you know?" Lyanne asked in the midst of admiring the hazel eyes mere inches away from her face.

"The orc to sneak past me has yet to be born," Syn simply grinned.

"Yeah... dumb question," Lyanne laughed back and turned away when that reddish heat on her face returned in full. "Guess you know better how to tame her than me."

"Who said anything about taming her? I like her the way she is."

Laughter accompanied the two back to the knight's tent while everyone around Gunjon already prepared for what they did best. Eat and drink.

"Steady," she said caringly when she put Lyanne down onto her bed and handed her the clothes that already laid prepared. "Will you do fine from here on?"

"More than fine. Thank you," Lyanne whispered and looked up at the woman towering above her, ready to leave already. "Where are you going?"

"Tending to our noble Duke," she exhaled, clearly tired.

"My condolences," Lyanne grinned.

"Yeah. He'll be unbearable now. Be glad, you had your share of him when he was merely a lord," the stocky band leader said and reached for the tent's fabric flapping in the wind. "Get rest, Lyanne. And heal up."

"I will."

Syn was almost half-way gone when she stopped and turned around one last time.

"And Lyanne?"