The Three Adventurers Pt. 03

Story Info
The night is full of wonder... of the kinky kind.
4.9k words
4.73
2.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futa x futa, hardcore sex scene, romance, mini-gts, size difference, female muscle, big curves, size worship, masturbation, cum inflation, seduction, dominance

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even in her wildest dreams would Fel have expected for the day to end like this. She certainly hoped it would turn out this way though -- with her bringing Lyanne back into her tent. Carrying her even, with her gloriously buff body hanging lazily over the orc's shoulder held in place by one hand on Lyanne's thigh for whenever she suddenly moved and flexed in her sleep. Just being around her comrade was intoxicating to Fel, but touching Lyanne like this, feel her muscles bulging and tensing, now that got some orcish blood boiling and a fat dong throbbing at full force.

"See, I told you this was a bad idea. Now imagine you drank something with some kick," she said to the drunken woman groaning occasionally. "Well, forget that. This was a great fucking idea. We should do that more often."

Fel marched through the camp at gentle pace, her green shaft peaking around corners about 13 inches before the rest of her. She wished she could simply keep walking around with Lyanne like this, her dong twitching as she kept talking to the musclebound human like she would still be able to listen. On second thought ... better she didn't.

"Do not groan on me like that. I would have been fine with a little fight, but no, you thought you need to beat me at my own game. Heh!" Fel laughed and paused, shaking with fear for a second now that she thought Lyanne was waking up.

A part of her hoped she would. Desperately even. And offer what Syn just offered.

"Almost there, big girl," Fel said softly and passed by ownerless tents for everyone was still emptying barrels of that disgusting grape juice like it would disappear by sunrise. "Soon you will be in your bed. Warm and cozy. And tomorrow we can pick up where we left off. Who knows maybe you can even beat me."

She bit her lip and turned around multiple times before she dared adding in a whisper.

"If you are as strong as you are beautiful you have me beat. Easily."

Fel blushed, despite knowing nobody could hear her. Nobody besides maybe Lyanne, but if the orc knew something with certainty it was that that muscle-packed knight would not remember much of tonight. Sadly.

Their little stroll in the moonlight came to an end once Lyanne's colourful tent came into view. The mere thought of setting foot inside Lyanne's little kingdom brought her quite a few good wanks before, and now that she stood inside it, she was close to erupting. That glorious ironskin greeted her, looking imposing and arousing set up in that stand, with both shield and sword slung around it. What a weird fetish to have for an orc. Explaining someone at home to wear those ironskins would have made her the laughing stock of her entire tribe, but the way Northerners made them look and highlight their... bodies... was just... so hot.

Or maybe it was just that particular northerner babbling incoherently in her ear.

"Time for bed, big girl. You want to get up early tomorrow, remember?" the orc grinned and put Lyanne down with the greatest of care, shook up the cushion and tugged her in the warmest blanket.

When it came to undressing Lyanne she stopped already with her boots, withstanding the desperate desire to go further. As annoying as the northerner's insistence on wearing layer upon layer of their weird wool was, she would have never done something against Lyanne's will. As tempting as it was to catch a good first look on that mesmerizing body in all its glory.

There she laid, peaceful, her beautiful green eyes closed and her chest raising and lowering with every deep breath. Fel couldn't tell how long she just sat there, silently staring and adoring a sight she somehow knew she could never get enough of. Whatever the spirits prompted to sculpt a northerner, a human even, this close to perfection would always remain a mystery to Fel. Nevertheless, she never questioned the spirit's will back home and she wouldn't start in these strange lands either. For they bestowed in their infinite wisdom Fel with the warm thrill of an all-consuming bond, the sort she dreaded lost, never to return... just to brim with that wonderful sensation this far beyond the big rocks somehow.

Rarely, if ever in her life, did she contemplate missing out on an amazing fuck. And that just to keep watching someone snore for a bit longer. But she gave Syn her word.

Fel pulled a rogue strand of that fragrant black hair out of the Lyanne's face, stroke her green fingers along those sharp cheekbones and leaned in.

"Sleep tight, big girl. I will see you tomorrow," Fel whispered and after a moment of hesitation planted a soft kiss on the knight's cheek.

She would never have forgiven herself if she didn't, no matter the risk of Lyanne waking up or taking notice of her affection. Fel couldn't stop grinning and only reluctantly got up, with her raging dong protesting as hard as it possibly could. The more than a full foot of orc meat only agreed with its owner when it came to deciding on which company they would have emphatically preferred for tonight.

Maybe one day. Hopefully one day.

"Easy there, little one," she whispered and rubbed the awoken beast as she headed back into the camp. "You will get the second-best pussy in the camp soon. And certainly, the biggest tits."

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Syn hissed and clattered through her tent, wishing for another pair of hands at least.

How desperately she would want to assign them to cleaning up the aftermath of Daeron's impressively childish fit of rage. Two hands for the shreds of contractual obligations scattered over the floor, two for wiping up the cheap wine he sent flying along both chalices. Of course, her lacking discipline in regards to tidiness immediately came back to bite her in the ass, she thought and swallowed curses to not waste any further time.

Syn cleared the mess after what felt like she had spent hours. And time was of the essence tonight. The curvy half-elf was already out of breath when she disappeared behind her mighty bookstand, also make-shift wine rack, which separated her tent in two. With one half devoted to all things business and work for the public, the other... to the more private, exciting moments in life. One of which already killed her by mere anticipation.

Syn crammed through her great collection of clothes, continuously deciding and undeciding on changing outfits. Should she go for the tight leather robe over letting her full figure just drape out like this? Maybe returning orcish custom and dropping her garments all together was the strategy of choice here. On the other hand, her undergarments, cupping her plump breasts this enticingly would also make for a very intriguing reveal. She simply couldn't make up her mind. For the first time in years, she felt genuinely bogged down by the pressure of being a good lay. Although, even in her nervous haze, Syn deep down knew she was never guilty of leaving a lover of hers behind unfulfilled.

She turned around, her dress pulled down and inspected her thick ass by grabbing those big cheeks with one hand each.

"Orcs love curves, right?" she asked her reflection, almost like she expected an answer. "Yeah. Fuck it. They for sure dig some extra weight back there."

The waves following her hearty smack would have to suffice for now. How odd, considering for many years she wished for a less lavish posterior, now she wondered if her behind was big enough for someone like Fel. Somone as hung as her.

"Keep it together, Syn," she muttered to herself and pushed her bosom further upwards until a massive amount of cleavage spilled out before her.

It wasn't the sight of her plentiful curves that excited her, but the prospect of fulfilling an itch that was nagging on her for as long as she knew Fel. She bit down a gasp and hid her swelling bulge between her thighs. She couldn't allow herself to get hard already, not to spoil a surprise that left many Lords and Ladies helplessly drooling so many times.

The thickening between her legs refused to fully ebb away despite her mastery in taming her desire, when she had run out of time, for familiar, heavy footsteps had just entered her tent.

"Are you there, Syn?" Fel asked.

Syn put on the finishing touches before her mirror, combed down her hazel, with a hint of fiery red hair, shining in candle light and made sure she left a lasting impression, despite somehow wearing still the same outfit she invited Fel with.

"Of course I am," she said and emerged from behind the bookstand, her heart pounding in her chest. "Or did you think I wasn't serious?"

Fel, in all her green massive glory, smirked and came closer. She seemed to grow bigger with every step and in Syn's lust drunken state made it appear like the gap in height that always had separated them had also widened. Sadly, another part of her, also usually around the one-foot mark, wasn't at its absolute limit ... yet.

"No. I have seen it in your eyes. You want this," Fel said and took clearly a liking to Syn's neckline... and then her breasts... and then her hips. "I was just surprised."

"And may I ask why were you surprised?" Syn sang in a seductive voice and stepped even closer, stopping mere inches away from the gigantic orc.

Fel's grey eyes weren't burning with the same fire as Syn's just yet and her strong hands weren't as willing as they were known to be either.

"I always thought you preferred 'Lady Perfect' over me," Fel said and remained strangely stiff in word and posture.

Syn laughed and bit her lip when she laid one hand on the green futa's strong arms, embraced by the thick metal rings worn as jewellery of sorts. Like the rest of Fel her arms came with slabs of proud, hard, arousing muscle, but also a delicate layer of jiggly softness the further one strayed from her rock-hard strength. Making Fel the ultimate best of both worlds -- curves and brawn.

"Then I must apologize for making you feel that way," Syn said and let her fingers slide lower, down to the orc's gut and lower still. "While I admire our 'Lady Perfect' in many ways. I've always been a strong advocate of 'Big Green'. Also, of 'Huge Green' down there."

This earned a moan from Fel and not only because the half-elf's hand cupping the surely close to 10-inch bulge and utterly swollen balls. 10 inches were quickly swelling to 11, with overwhelming girth and raw strength that clouded Syn's senses for anything else. Besides one thing.

"SHIT!" she shouted in her head and instinctively gripped tighter when she realised where she screwed up. Big time.

"Heh! You are grabby. I like that," Fel gasped, her eyes closed. "Keep going."

Thank all the gods, existing in some higher plain or just the imagination, for making Fel shut her eyes, otherwise they would have seen the horror written on Syn's face. In her desperate scramble with Daeron's mess, she had forgotten what was of much greater importance than anything else and doom kept taunting her from her bookshelf, right behind Fel's broad back.

"Harder," Fel moaned, her cock joyfully putting on more staggering thickness and length in Syn's grasp. "Make me... harder."

This was the moment she had imagined a hundred times, but now that her fantasy was literally throbbing within her grasp, of course it had to be spoiled by the silver flask of asterea she had brought out for Daeron's little clan feud.

The giant, pulsating piece of orc somehow kept swelling and swelling, while Syn was desperately scrambling for ways to avert a catastrophe.

She pulled even harder on Fel's giant endowment and turned her around in what must have made for a curious case of foreplay.

"What... are you ... doing?" Fel muttered and opened her eyes just when Syn was in reach of the elvish flask.

"That's normal. We northerners just do that," she lied unconvincingly.

"You grab others by their dongs and dance with them before fucking?"

Fel looked baffled beyond belief and stared back at the smaller futa with wide, questioning eyes.

"Yes. It's a northerner thing," Syn muttered and gave the orcish member a good rub which made Fel close her eyes again. "Just play along."

"F-fine."

Syn gave it her all with her right and made sure to cover every vein, every inch of that beautifully massive member, while her left reached for the elvish flask in one quick swoop and hid it behind her back before Fel could take notice.

"Use both hands," Fel eventually demanded and opened her eyes again, clearly in need of more stimulation to meet her shaft's hunger. "I can take it."

Syn's content smirk was washed off her face with that demand and in a stroke of twisted genius remembered the proud size of her buttocks. Which proved to be a perfect fit for elvish flasks between them.

"Surely you can," she grinned back and was finally allowed to enjoy that glorious moment. "Your fat... throbbing cock seems to like it too."

"Heh! I... do," Fel grinned and was about to reach for Syn's hips before the half-elf waddled back, like a stuffed duck. "What is now again?"

"I... uh... I don't know if you heard about this. But it brings back luck to give into our lust right away on our first time. It's better we do it on...." She searched for words the longer Fel's confusion stared back at her. "... in my bed. Yes! In my bed. That way we won't ... be haunted ... by bad luck. Yeah."

Those grey squinting eyes were only overshadowed by the comical frown shrinking that huge green face.

"Are you for real?" Fel asked.

"Totally real. That's a real thing. I... didn't believe it... but it happened to me once. And... I don't want it to happen to you too," Syn spewed out in a flurry of words, accompanied with a grin so fake she almost felt ashamed by it.

"And what are we waiting for then?" the wall of sex-craving green asked, clearly somewhere between a state of utter confusion and frustration.

"Go ahead. I... will follow... right after."

Another fake grin followed another frown from Fel before she sighed and finally turned around.

"You northerners are weird," she growled and with one hand on her still fully-engorged shaft vanished behind the bookstand.

Syn let out a sigh of relief and pulled out the asterea once Fel was out of her sight.

This was close. Too close for comfort. Fel could have been persuaded why the place was scattered with elvish literature, but a flask of pure asterea, not a cheap knock-off, but the real deal, bottled like it was tradition in pure ornamented silver and taken straight from a grove of the forefathers? Very few even would have recognised the most regarded elvish potion, used in any application imaginable by its people. For their ancient knowledge and wonders very rarely escaped their realms. Unless they were taken by force by those waging war on them for thousands of generations. Like Fel, who never got tired of describing how she revelled in fighting the southern tribes of elves living in the desert. No, Syn's little masquerade would have been up and missing out on a passionate night with Fel would for sure have been the smallest of her troubles if Fel had seen it.

Inspired by the silver flask in her hand and the steady stream of fluids tripping down her thigh, Syn felt tempted to take this magical night even further. She carefully opened the lit and just the smallest hint of that divine scent left her struggling to contain her erection.

"Only a few drops," she said to herself and raised the flask to her lips.

She certainly caught more than a few as the asterea danced on her tongue before it streamed down her oesophagus with a cozy, spreading warmth that promised spectacular results.

"Are you coming or not?" Fel growled from behind the bookstand, earning a chuckle from Syn as she hid the flask deep under a mountain of scrolls.

Now, at last, she could give into her arousal, the insurmountable need to be with Fel, knowing she would be able to match even the oh so famed orcish endurance she read so much about.

"Why so impatient?" she grinned and stepped foot into her inner sanctum, where her clothes, mirror and bed were all inspected by the still fully erect orc. "I am here."

Fel laid down the dagger she took some liking to and lazily stretched until her hands were pushing into the tent's fabric above.

"No more excuses," she said in a rough tone and grim gaze, which quickly lightened up when Syn reached for her bodice.

"No more excuses," Syn assured and began pulling with such force her dress came off in one quick swoop, revealing the gloriously tight, silk garment garnishing her luscious body. "And no holding back."

Expensive dresses she had aplenty, but chance to get her first time with Fel absolutely perfect she got only one.

Fel's grey eyes went wide and while she didn't offer any words of praise straight away, the way she instinctively gasped and how her cock throbbed in approval let Syn know she made the right decision in ripping her dress to shreds.

The half-elf walked up to her overly excited comrade, her wide hips swaying enticingly, until her eyes lined up perfectly with the orcish tusks before her when that cheeky grin returned with evident lust.

"Like what you see, Fel?" she teased and stretched her chest out until the orc looked like she was about to drool any moment.

"I do..." Fel grinned and pulled Syn even closer until their tits clashed. "I really do."

"Then stop being shy already. Take me."

An orc of Fel's stature and pride couldn't take this laying down and immediately had to take up the reigns. By burying her head deep in Syn's lavish bosom, while her hands reached out with the same determined precision. Moans kept erupting from the half-elf's plump lips, when fiery kisses rained down on her erogenous chest and made her pull the orc's head even closer. She also answered with hands of her own and took hold of Big green's waist, while one was tending to "Huge Green".

"Mmmh," Fel gasped heartily and returned the favour immediately.

Her hand felt huge on Syn's rapidly swelling bulge, stretching the paper-thin fabric with every inch she made her commander gain.

There was no holding back her boner anymore Syn realised and took a wider stance, allowing Fel to grab as much of her lower parts as she wanted, which was more than appreciated in an instant. Thick fingers dug into her perk ass, leaving deep imprints with how desperate Fel explored the sizeable buttocks, and her other hand was even more eager.

"Yes," Syn whimpered and gave into the asterea coursing through her body, adding to the thrill of slowly growing towards her full size. "Keep... going... Fel."

5 and a half inches were respectable for someone of her height, but given enough encouragement, Syn was more than able to go from "respectable" to "pretty fucking huge". And Fel was the best encouragement imaginable.

Syn's hips thrusted forwards, pushing her thickening shaft forwards, easily encroaching on the 9 inches mark, begging for even more pleasure. And it seemed Fel understood her immediately.

"I said ... mmmh... keep... going," Syn insisted, fully aware of what storm her words summoned. "Is that all?"

As she had learned from her studies, orcs were obsessed with physical domination, with sex being the purest form of that primal urge. It must have been a rare occurrence for someone to challenge Fel's rule in bed, but for all Syn knew her green lover not only took great pleasure from it, but also kept swelling with vigour in her hands.

Fel doubled down on her efforts and began tearing the stuffed bra with her teeth before gently attacking the massively engorged nipples she had just revealed.

12