The Three Adventurers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... yes!"

Syn felt like she was about to explode herself. Too much was the assault on her senses and the fulfilment of a moment she craved for so long. This was perfection... and they only just begun yet.

Fel's fingers by now firmly encircling Syn's shaft coaxed every last bit of girth and length out of her until she was happy with just throbbing like possessed.

"Mmmh..." Fel groaned and with another long, deliberate suck on her leader's glorious nipples pulled back. "You... are big. For a northerner. And ... a big grower."

Syn smiled, her hand still resting on the even greater endowment below and gave it another hearty rub.

"Only for a northerner? I almost got you beat down there," Syn teased with a wink.

"You wish," Fel grinned and moaned lewdly when her 13 inches were pushed into Syn's 11. "I am still ... bigger."

"Prove it."

Fel's eyes went wide with lust again. She had gotten more assertive the more she was teased, but now something was about to break loose... and bring out orcish lust in its purest form. Big Green's hands now both grabbed half human half elvish cheeks and lifted her off the floor desperate to get on that bed as quick as possible.

Both crashed into the cushions, with Fel holding on to huge cheeks and girthy inches while Syn tried the same, but was buried under Big Green's massive frame. Fel was throbbing even harder now and once again groped and kissed the giant rack bouncing before her with rising moans. Syn felt the same heat, mixed with the power of the asterea slowly making her mind drift away from everything that didn't involve either Fel's enormous tool, or her own smearing pre-cum all over the orc's soft gut.

"I will start now," Fel eventually growled, barely able to form words. "And I will not stop."

Syn looked deep into Fel's grey eyes, struggling to find her voice as well, while both bodies pushed and dug into one another.

"I don't want you to stop," whispered back, sensually, lovingly almost and considered for a moment to kiss those big lips. But she waited too long.

Fel's muscles started moving on their own, both arms setting up position right next to Syn's face, with orcish tits, smaller but nevertheless amazing, pushed into the woman below as her battering ram started searching for the gate it would tear down.

Those glorious foot of dick pushed into Syn's jiggly belly, leaving its mark all over it before settling between meaty thighs and sending shockwaves through the 6'5" half-elf. She wouldn't want it any other way, Syn thought. This is how it should be... with her pinned down under Fel, both legs stretched out and inviting her in ... and fucked until her mind went blank.

Fel promised nothing less than that. And expected nothing less of herself as well.

"Ohhh... my....AHHH!"

Syn screamed out and her eyes rolled back, for the size of Fel was even more incredible actually experienced wildly throbbing in her depths than watched and worshipped a hundred times before.

Her pussy was ploughed open, every nerve exploding with pleasure nobody made her feel before and only then Fel started shoving with all her might.

"YEESSSS!" both moaned at once and sent Fel's hips into a desperate heat that shook Syn as well as her entire bed.

Deeper and harder the orc fucked, with every thrust coming faster and more perfect than the last. There was no end to it. There must be no end to it! She better keep going all night. All year even. Syn wished nothing more than for this dance of flesh to continue forever, even after her dick exploded first and covered both their sweaty bodies.

Each time Fel bottomed out, her huge balls smacked into Syn's ass, leaving an imprint behind that turned further red the longer "Massive Green" worked itself up to its full might. Both their breaths were frantic, their voices thunderous and demanding of the ultimate bliss that was waiting to be unleashed. And Syn refused to be merely a bystander in that pursuit.

Her sturdy legs swung around Fel's relentless hip, her arms assaulting those lovely tits waiting before her and did her duty as host and lover.

"FILL ... ME! FILL ME! FUCKING FILL ME!"

Fel was reduced to moans and cries of pleasure she no longer bothered translating. Pleasure was a universal language, Syn realised. Because while she couldn't understand a single word ushered, she understood perfectly how Fel felt. One final push away from giving all in.

"HARDER! GIVE ME... ALL... OF YOUR... FAT DONG FEL!!!"

Syn could feel the balls smacking into her contract. By the gods, she could hear them even, just like the rest of Fel's tensing body.

The gigantic shaft, rutting her settled deep within Syn and packed on girth one last time when the orcish flood was released.

"YEESSSS!"

The bulge of Fel's shaft peeking through Syn's chubby belly, fat and mighty, started to disappear when softness invaded it. Wet, delicious softness, filling her with every new load. By the time Fel was done and her rough lovemaking came to an end, Syn looked like she had drunken an entire barrel of wine all by herself and could feel her bloated belly ram heavily into Fel.

"By... the spirits," Fel muttered and started to pull out as her cock became to grow limp. "That... was... amazing."

She rolled to the side and for a moment was back from her primal, rough high once again. Syn wasn't sure she liked that version of her orcish lover just yet, for she felt herself revigorated within an instant -- the forefather's may be praised for the gifts they left behind.

Syn chuckled, amidst catching her breath and got on her knees, orcish cum shooting out of her still twitching cunt as she set up her hardening shaft.

"It... was... a decent begin," she said, earning an utterly confused stare from Fel which turned into a smirk. "But the night is still young... and we got so much left to do."

She took hold of those muscular orcish thighs and without any teasing, or prior warning plunged her 11 inches of elvish prime cock into Fel's wet entrance. One could see how Fel's mind only began to come to terms that someone was keeping up with her and also remembered that even an orc as blessed as her had the same needs any woman craves fulfilled.

"Since... you... are ... taking a break here," Syn grinned between gasps and grabbed the orc's almost fully flaccid member when she began thrusting. "I'll take the lead for a bit."

"Do ... not get used to it," Fel moaned, offering her wet dripping pussy with a wide grin. "Show me what you ... mmh... got."

Syn took her time to work herself up to another glorious climax. While her cock was restored within seconds, her balls had still some catching up to do. It turned out to be a very pleasurable wait though. Once the half-elf's body was returned to its full strength, her release quickly followed and with it came also a display of pure potency, for her load was remarkable considering she just came herself.

"Take... it... all," she growled and kept stroking Fel's girthy beast harder and harder with every load until it was also back and ready for more madness.

"YES! Finally, someone who knows how to fuck!" Fel laughed herself, rock hard again and eagerly caressing her own nipples to revel in all the bliss this serene moment could offer.

This time, no amount of asterea, ancient magic, or sheer will power could bring Syn another second wind. She felt her strength drain with her seed and collapsed onto Fel once her legs felt too weak to even kneel.

"I will give you that... you got stamina," the orc said, very much content and brimming with vigour. "For a human."

"You... think I'm... done just yet?" Syn grinned back, clearly utterly spent.

"Maybe for now. But what in about ten minutes?" Fel said and flexed her massive green shaft throbbing between both sweaty faces. "Or maybe I can help you rekindle that fire a bit quicker."

Every muscle in Syn's body ached, every limb felt beyond heavy, but seeing Fel's gorgeous face shine down at her was all she needed to take back her body from the claws of fatigue.

"You... can try," Syn said and got on all fours, presenting her huge ass. "If you dare."

Fel's tusks were on full display, her mane shaking in a warm nod as she readied herself.

"If you insist... boss. But this time I will be a bit rougher."

"Bring it on then..." Syn grinned and braced herself. "Big Green."

12