The Three Adventurers Pt. 05

Story Info
On burning bras and growing orcs.
6.4k words
4.55
2.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futa, rapid growth, multiple growth scenes, masturbation, public indecency, fantasy, romance, mini-gts, female muscle, muscle growth, size praise, size difference, magical expansion

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyanne hoped the ground would just open and swallow her whole already - anything to escape Syn's justified wrath. The usually steadfast 6'9" of bulging knighthood kept shrinking with every new outburst. Lyanne felt herself reminded of the days of her youth, back when she sat on her knees like she did today, silently withstanding a scolding she knew she more than earned. But this time it wasn't her parents getting angry over some juvenile antics. This was much worse, for this was a matter of life and death... also love.

"Are you out of your damn mind?! Telling an orc her commander is a bloody elf?! If you want me dead, you could have just told me so!"

Syn's brown eyes burnt with a fire completely foreign to Lyanne, with hate so unrelenting she could only retreat her gaze to the floor.

"I never wanted to hurt you," Lyanne muttered, lowering her head further when Syn tossed something sturdy into the depths of her tent.

"You did not 'want' to hurt me?! You almost got me killed, Lyanne. You almost got US all killed. Imagine how many lads Fel would have cut in half before someone put a stop to her?!"

"I would have protected you," the knight insisted, but didn't dare to look up.

"You? Protecting me?" Syn puffed, surely the vein on her throat popping with rage again. "I can do without your protection, Lyanne. Maybe I need someone to protect me from YOU!"

Lyanne's fists clenched hard and still only barely conquered the subtle shake that ran through her. It has been a long time since any words cut this deep. From someone who she cared about this deeply... and who she wished nothing more than to see safe and... happy. Yet, she just achieved the exact opposite.

"Fel will not harm you," the islander whimpered eventually. "She gave me her word."

"Great! Do you expect any gratitude from me now, or what?!"

Lyanne shook her head with such ferocity pearls of cold sweat rained down from her.

"Have you ever considered I would have preferred to stay on more than just speaking terms with Fel? And not have to make do with her not ripping me into pieces?!"

"I... I thought ... Fel already knew."

"Oh riiight! Like I would go up to Fel's face and tell her: 'Hey, you know Fel. I am from the same kind that backstabbed your people for millennia. Exiled them into a pile of scorching sand and let them there to rot and took their gods away from them too. But no hard feelings, right?' Ever thought I had that conversion with her?!"

Syn's voice was thundering through the entire camp by now. For everyone to listen and be judge to Lyanne's betrayal.

"No... I am sorry. I do not know... what I was thinking."

The half-elf's feet were dancing on the outskirts of Lyanne's vision, accompanied by deep, desperate breaths.

"No. I do not buy that, Lyanne. I know you are smarter than that," Syn growled and finally spared her strained vocal chords. "You read my books. You know what would happen. I have watched you two and there was no urgency to tell Fel. Not one bit. I want to know why, Lyanne."

The raven-haired knight felt the knot in her throat tighten further. She knew exactly why she could not keep her composure in that moment. What thought turned her insane with envy and stupidity.

"I thought we were friends, you know," Syn's shaken voice, full of anguish, roamed through the tent. "I thought I could trust you."

"I have always been... your friend," Lyanne replied with quivering lips and whitening knuckles before sneaking in under the protection of a barely audible whisper. "I... wished to be... way more than that."

"For fuck's sake! Stop being such a muttering hussy! You never had any problem speaking your mind!" Syn hissed and sank defeated onto one of the stools she didn't kick over yet. "Just tell me... that is the least what you owe me."

Lyanne was out of breath like she fought Ser Lundor all over again. By the gods, a dozen Lundor's wouldn't have left her this drained. This empty. This... weak. But Syn was right, she earned the truth, no matter how painful.

The veteran of many battles, winner of countless tournees eventually lifted her chin and stared back into Syn's gorgeous face, void of any warmth.

"I said it... because... I love you, Syn. And I could not bear the thought of you... being with someone else," she whined with teary eyes. "Please... forgive me."

Syn's face was one of disappointment, of anger, but once her mind digested what had been revealed to her, it turned into a grimace of utter confusion.

"Oh... Lyanne," Syn muttered at last and offered only the faintest of smiles. Not one of love, but pity. Only pity.

Fel had brought half an eternity between herself and the camp, but she still stomped along the endless wall of trees searching for guidance. 'Forests' they called them. The northerners didn't even know how lucky they were to have this much life blossoming around them. Her journey continued for so long her feet felt as sore as her muscles. Now that she thought of it, she rarely ever felt this winded by simply walking. Not when she crossed the desert or the big rocks. Amid her contemplation, she spotted what she was looking for at last.

"Finally!" she cheered and sprinted towards the tree with such haste the hilt of her broadaxe smacked into her back with every wide lunge.

The orc warrior let out a content sigh and threw her bulking arms around the tree trunk. What a glorious tree it was, thicker and taller than all the others, deserving to be worshipped.

The war drum in her chest fell more silent the longer she rested her head on its bark and took in the scent. The trees in the north smelled and felt different, but hopefully the spirits didn't mind.

"Oh spirits. It is me, your girl Fel," she said in her native tongue and reached as far as she could around the circumference for her prayer. "I know I am far from home, but surely you can still hear me."

Fel listened keenly to the animals in the distance, to the sound of nature itself, hoping the spirits would answer her that way. Maybe she had to make the first move.

"I need your help. I... do not know what to do. There is this woman, she is a human, but with the strength of a chieftain. You would like her too!" Fel said and continued her prayer with a smile. "But I messed it up. And now I cannot tell if I should stay... or just leave... again. You know I am done running away... I want to stay. It is a good place ... and I want to stay with her so much."

Her pointy ears sharpened in desperate hope for any sign coming her way, but the forest fell deadly silent, even those annoying, feathered animals stopped screaming from the treetops.

"If you are angry at me for fucking that elf, please do not be. She tricked me, that ... snake," the orc said and tightened her muscles in disgust. "You know I have never meddled with elves. Besides smashing their little heads in. I never failed you, so do not be a prick now."

Again, nothing.

Fel's ears could pick up a 'Rattler' from behind two sand dunes, but this place was just dead and empty, despite the sea of green around her. There were no spirits to hear her prayer, no warmth or power to pour into her as worshipped one of their vessels.

Fel's massive arms tightened their grip as she leaned in even further, her cheeks rubbing into the stench of rotten wood with desperation.

"Please... give me something. Just ... this one time," Fel pleaded with grinding teeth.

She waited for a solid minute, with every second of silence further fuelling the anger that kept rising within her. Fel's deep breaths turned into a furious grunt, before in a sudden storm of fury, she reached for her broadaxe and drove it deep into the stinking trunk.

Her axe glided through it like water. Its brittle bark crumbled like sand and the entire tree toppled over after just one strike. And Fel could see why. The glorious tree was shallow, hollowed out by bugs and other pests that feasted on its corpse.

For all the rage that coursed through Fel, that sight filled her with sadness. How could something so beautiful just be left to rot? Back home their entire clan would have made it their holy duty to foster something so divine every single moment they were given.

Fel could not understand how this was allowed to happen and neither could she comprehend why the spirits had forsaken her. Has she really gone too far this time? She felt sick at the thought of being rejected from the last bit of home she thought she had left. So sick in fact, the constantly rising heat within her left her panting heavily like on the worst of days in the desert.

The orc grabbed her axe and headed for the waters nearby. Like with most things, humans had everything they needed aplenty. Especially water. She jumped into the now gentle stream and let out a sigh of relief once her green skin no longer felt like it was set on fire.

She sank deeper into the cooling waves and enjoyed the rare treat of standing neck to toes deep into water. Not the mouldy, murky pisswater they snatched from their sandy soil, but proper water. A rare bliss for any living orc and therefore deserving to be cherished to the fullest.

"Maybe this is their sign?" Fel said and found some strength in knowing the spirits didn't only reside in trees.

They lived in everything around them. In all living things and all things growing from the earth. Maybe they just spoke through water here in the north? Like a different dialect. A soothing thought that was and one that made Fel believe there was still hope. Maybe even enough for her and Lyanne?

"Stop being such a dreamer, Fel," the orc told herself when she caught herself grinning sheepishly. "That is just water. Wait for a real sign before you get your hopes u-"

Something wet smacked into Fel's face and got caught up in her tusks. She pulled the wet fabric from her face and held it up.

"Underwear? Human underwear," she asked loudly and gave it a sniff. "And I know that smell."

Further upstream another pair of undergarments emerged... and another. Half a dozen for sure. Fel caught them before they rushed past her and recognised them all. Just like the voice that followed them shortly after.

"Just... get stuck... somewhere ... please...," the familiar whimper surpassed the sound of the roaring waters.

Fel rose to her full height and saw a petite figure lingering on the other side of the river, a huge, ripped basket in her flailing arms and wearing a face of feverish exhaustion.

"Fel?! You are... here?" Talyra, one of the bathhouse girls, shouted breathlessly.

"What are you doing here?" Fel asked.

"Washing ... the mess you... made yesterday," Talyra gasped from a distance. "Oh gods... my poor feet! Have you seen... the other's undies flush down the river? I chased them ... for half a mile."

"You mean these?" Fel chuckled and lifted the still of orcish cum reeking, playfully tied pieces of fabric into the air like hunting trophies. "I think they need a good, hard scrub still."

Fel joined Talyra as she washed her heap of dirty clothes. Turned out the entire bathhouse was closed after Fel's last visit. Not because she went too hard on them, but because they ran out of clean dresses because of her ... output.

"Yeah, basically I'm the only one who isn't running around at least topless," the blonde, big-lipped human said warmly.

"I still do not understand why everyone wants to wear these rags all the time?" Fel said, half of her submerged in the water, the other still sweating like she was being cooked alive. "It is even hotter than back home."

"Really? I think it's rather cozy, a bit breezy even," Talyra said absentmindedly until a knowing smirk emerged on her luscious, red painted lips. "Have you talked to that woman you like?"

"Yeah..." Fel sighed.

"And? Did she like the flowers we gave you?" the little blonde asked, clearly eaten alive by curiosity.

"She put a spear to my throat," Fel replied drily.

"Oh... so she REALLY didn't like the flowers?" Talyra asked with wide eyes.

"This has nothing to do with your damn flowers," Fel growled. "She got angry with me because... I think she likes someone else."

"Well, her loss then," Talyra said, her young face still graced with that unrelentingly merry smile.

"Her loss? I am sure she does not think that way," Fel muttered and grabbed a pair of underpants and a brush at last.

"If she can't see what a special and caring girl you are, then it is truly her loss," Talyra insisted and looked at the towering orc who kept turning evermore red.

"You just say that, because I fuck you all nice and hard," Fel said and felt a smirk emerging.

"Maybe," the blonde winked back. "And you do. My back is still killing me ... in a good way."

The 7'4" orc only grinned before her gaze strayed into the distance. Fel never fully got used to all these vibrant colours. The endless sea of green, all those mountains and streams of pure blue.

"It is weird. Everything is so different here. Even the way you get someone to like you. It is... so frustrating," the orc said and reached for another set of underwear.

"How are your people courting? Is there some sort of ritual?" Talyra asked.

"What is 'courting'?"

"Like what you do ... before the 'thing'. Before 'the birds and the bees' and all that."

The orc could not possibly look any more lost.

"What do you need birds and bees for now?"

"It's a saying, Fel. It means 'fucking' basically."

"Oh that!" Fel snorted and wiped heavy drops of sweat from her forehead. "A Ritual? No. We walk up to someone and that is all. With everybody in their full glory, you will know very quickly if the others like what they see or not."

Fel giggled at the thought of doing that to Lyanne.

"The very picky ones might need a gift first. A trophy."

"What sort of trophy?" Talyra asked.

"Well, an elf's head would be best, but there is always a lack thereof. But it should be something you killed with your own hands. Like... you do not have any 'Stonetails' up here, right?"

"I... don't ... think so?" Talyra replied, by now fully entranced by the orc's tale. "Anyway, that sounds more straightforward compared to us though."

"I know right? No need for flowers in your hair, or dancing with someone's dong in your hand," Fel said and was interrupted by laughter.

"Who dances with cocks in their hand?!"

"I thought all northerners with a dong do that. I was told it protects you from bad luck."

"Whoever told you that, was making fun of you. That is not a thing, trust me. Me and the others would know," the blonde laughed.

"That lying little ...," Fel hissed and clenched her fists until her sore arms bulged with muscle. "That bitch is the reason for the fight with ... the woman I like."

"I see. So, she is the one your woman likes," Talyra immediately realised.

"Yes... I fucked her and now Lyanne hates me for it," Fel gasped and splashed more water onto her scorching chest.

Talyra wasn't offering her advice for once. She insisted on being silent and when Fel eventually took notice she saw the reason for it written on the blonde's face.

"What is this silly smirk for?" Fel asked but knew that sort of grimace.

"You never told us her name," Talyra said with a grin that brought out her strangely white teeth. "Lyanne. What is she like?"

Fel's eyes averted the human out of embarrassment, but she would not fight the urge to smile like whenever she thought about Lyanne, let alone had to describe her.

"She is... perfect. Strong and stunning. Always first into battle and with an iron will," Fel said in palpable awe and caught herself gushing way more openly than intended. "But that does not matter anymore. I fucked everything up."

"Don't say that," Talyra said caringly. "It's not like you knew Lyanne liked that 'bitch', right?"

"Of course not! And to make it even worse that bitch is a half-elf," Fel spat and cursed in her native tongue. "Only found out the next morning. And then I had a spear at my throat. I guess it really is better if I just leave. Everybody hates me anyway now."

"That sounds horrible!" Talyra groaned and stared into the orc's sad eyes. "You can stay with us if you need a place."

"As a guest? Or customer?" the orc returned but already the answer.

"As a friend. A very impressively endowed one I'll admit, but a friend regardless," the blonde said softly, earning a proud orcish chuckle. "You could join us in our work if you like. I'm sure our customers would appreciate someone with your ... talents, Fel."

"Earning gold for fucking northerners," Fel scoffed, visibly amused by the thought. "Thanks for the offer. But I did not come all the way here, just to stick my dong into humans for some coins. I... hoped I would find something... more... something...what is the word..."

"Meaningful?"

"Yes! That is it!" Fel replied excitingly, knowing that was a good word to remember. "Something meaningful. And I felt like I found it here. With the boys... and Lyanne."

"There you have your answer," Talyra said with a knowing smirk. "You will go nowhere. You are way too much in love for that."

Fel's tusks were coming out in full and the longer the human stared at her with those wide blue eyes the more she could feel the redness on her face take over.

"Maybe you are right," Fel whispered timidly and desperately tried not to blush even harder, but the heat had turned unbearable by now. "Is there something on my face? Or why are you staring?"

"Nothing. Just admiring how adorable you look," Talyra teased and made the embarrassment burn twice as hot. "It's always the cutest when such love is still fresh. And you are no exception, Fel. Just let It happen."

"Arggh..." Fel growled in a still very much bashful tone, knowing every word from Talyra hit the axe in the head, like orcs used to say. "Just give me more of your dirty rags."

"Here you go," the young bathhouse girl said with an unshaken grin and offered her basket without ever taking her smug gaze off.

There were only one of those weirdly laced bowls left. Annoying little things they were, always getting in the way when everyone was already quaking with lust. Yet, Fel had to find a northern woman who didn't cover her bare tits with them. As much as she loved to rip them off a nice pair, Fel for once wished she would stare at a mountain of them. Just to get her mind off Talyra looking for ways to make her green skin turn red.

The moment Fel's fingers touched the damp cloth a spark ignited and set it and almost the entire basket on fire. The orc only barely pulled the titbowls away in time and tossed the flaming scraps into the water.

"Have you just... set my bra on fire?" Talyra muttered in disbelief.

"I... did... nothing," Fel said and groaned when the thumping in her chest rose to another level. "I feel... strange."

She stood up, for she could no longer feel any water dance on her skin, despite the stream's soft waves crushing into her. All water began to sizzle and turn to steam before it could even reach orcish skin.

"Fel... what... is going on?"

Bubbles emerged all around Fel once the water around her waist began to boil and surrounded her in a fine mist.

"I... do not... know. I am... getting ...," Fel muttered and sensed her body react beyond turning her into a cooking pot. "Something... is wrong, Talyra!"

Control over her body slipped away from Fel's grasp, with every part of her body seemingly taking in all that heat... and all that... arousal?

12