The Three Adventurers Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fel grabbed her thickening bulge the moment an almost painful tightening sensation invaded her shaft and spread into her balls. The outline of her member swelled fatter and got already so engorged and sensitive that the fabric rubbing against it made her squirm.

The sensation continued travelling into her belly, making her muscles underneath layers of fat tighten and spread further into her breasts and ass.

"By... the spirits," Fel gasped and felt the rapidly swelling lump push against her hand and rip through her make-shift skirt.

The orc's mind was struggling to find any sense in this madness. She knew she should be terrified of what is happening by now. Yet she couldn't find the strength to fight that sensation. It pulled her in, enticed her... almost like she was not supposed to resist it.

Both the orc and the human gasped in shock when they saw 13 inches of meaty orcish pride, aggressively throbbing and riddled with veins about to burst ... get even bigger.

Fel's disbelieving fingers were pushed wider, and she could see it with her own eyes how the fat sausage in her grasp grew by another two inches in length and girth within the blink of an eye. Moments later, her balls joined in and grew fuller until they felt twice as heavy at least! Fel's entire frame shivered and pulsed, following its own will, but as quick as that overwhelming heat arose it vanished into nothing more than a lingering soreness in her muscles and curves.

"Is... it over?" Talyra stammered, her jaw still hanging wide open.

"I... am not sure," Fel answered, only slowly regaining her breath, as she observed her now more impressive endowment. "I can still feel it."

"Fel. Your... cock got... bigger," the blonde girl muttered. "That should be impossible."

"Yeah... I have not heard about anything like that sinc- argh-" Fel began and felt another wave of warmth pour into her limbs, spreading until it reached even her toes. "It is... happening again!"

This time her entire body rallied and tightened as one. All remaining strength in her legs and arms even her ass clenched with all its might. And for some reason... it felt right to flex as hard as she possibly could. That strange pain suddenly started to feel good...very good even.

Her breasts tingled like they had been groped and caressed for hours. They felt fuller, almost like her skin began to stretch. Until it actually happened. Fel's tits broke free when they spilled out into every direction, gaining weight and size until they began to swallow the sight of that massive, still throbbing, steaming orcish monster of a dong.

Fel's eyes were transfixed on her now plumper tits when she saw Talyra shrink in the corner of her vision. Not only the blonde, but also the ground seemed to move further away... until she realised it was her head that kept rising higher.

The orc had gained a few inches in height before that wave withered away, again without disappearing fully. The soreness was still there, and her pumped arms fought heavily against her metal rings. There was some strange bliss to the tightness though, to the way her arms looked more tense and bigger.

"You... are... taller," Talyra whispered, but Fel barely heard her.

The orc panted heavily and tried desperately to collect her thoughts, but the sound of water loudly evaporating kept distracting her.

This would be a shaman's matter, but she knew she was would not find any up here. As much as it pained her to admit, she could only put faith in elvish knowledge, written down in their pathetic, useless little scrolls of dried trees.

"I need to go, Talyra."

Their now even more striking difference in height got apparent once the by now completely naked orc warrior rose from the waters. Talya's blue eyes kept travelling all over Fel, but her voice had forsaken her.

Fel merely nodded and began running towards camp, somehow knowing she needed to hurry. The orcish warrior reached almost full speed by the time she heard Talyra's voice in the distance.

"What about your axe?!"

"Take it to the girls! I will collect it next time!"

Talyra could do nothing besides watching that even more gigantic orc woman disappear in the distance.

"The girls will never believe me," she muttered to herself as she reached for the hilt of that giant axe. "They will think I'm crazy."

Talyra pulled at the metal shaft and could barely make it buck.

"Take it to the girls? Funny..." she sighed and pulled as hard as she could until she heard the same agonizing pop she heard the day earlier. "My poor back!"

Fel's legs somehow felt equally tired and full of energy. Her muscles tensed beautifully and while the added weight of her balls, as well as the rigidness of her dong were more than a nuisance mid sprint, she rarely ever felt this... powerful.

"Focus," she thought and raced towards the palisade, where the first took notice of her arrival.

"Fel is coming!" Kalthorn shouted and warned the other archers.

She raised her arms and was lucky everybody got occupied enough with staring at her naked, still fully hardened figure to forget about shooting her.

The camp was on high alert still.

The orc simply ignored all their gazes and shouts until she had almost reached Syn's tent. Then her feet got sluggish and heavy when another wave of this relentless heat was overtaking her.

"Not... now," Fel growled and immediately felt dizzy.

This time her growth would be much more intense, for her body felt like it was about to melt!

Fel, already heavily sweating, got on all fours and struggled to breath when she heard footsteps surrounding her.

"Halt!" Gunjon ordered, accompanied by Brossim and his dwarfs. "Are you ... injured, Fel?"

"No... I must see... Syn," Fel gasped as her throbbing mast smacked loudly into her soft belly.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Gunjon said and gestured the others to lower the weapons they just readied. "What for?"

"Something... is... going... o-," Fel muttered until another deep growl, bordering on a moan interrupted her, but she kept fighting what was about to come.

"You look sick," Brossim said and walked closer to Fel.

"Stay back! That could be a trick," Gunjon said, still clutching the hilt of his weapon.

"Stop shitting your pants! Have you ever seen an orc pant like this? She is sweating her arse off!" the ginger dwarf bellowed and stopped mere inches away from the grunting greenskin. "We will get you a doc- FUCK!"

Dwarves were known for their leathery skin, accustomed to mining and refining all the ores they found in the earth. Yet Brossim's hand hissed like the waters earlier when he reached out to her. He put his scorched fingers into his mouth and jumped up and down in agony.

"What the fuck was that?!"

"It is... happening... again," Fel groaned and could not stop her body from flexing.

Still on all fours she especially felt the way her back bulged, how her shoulders thickened before the rest of her followed.

"Ohhh.... Fuccck" she moaned when her pulsating arms broke the seal of her metal rings one after the other.

Fel grew into every direction, gaining another inch or two on Brossim who still could not meet her eye to eye.

"By the great architect's hairy nose!" the dwarf yelled and stumbled back in shock, accompanied by a collective gasp when they witnessed their orcish companion's sudden growth.

The now even more massive futa grit her teeth and tried her hardest not to faint. She could tell, she kept the heat at bay for only a few moments, but this was nothing but a quick burst ... with the big one still building inside her.

"I am ... really trying not to be overly dramatic here," Fel hissed and eyed Gunjon and Brossim who were both frozen into place. "But I need to see the elf!"

"L-let... her through," Gunjon eventually muttered, but Fel was already on her feet, towering higher again, knowing she had no time to waste.

She needed answers and she needed them now!

One could almost cut the awkwardness with a knife, Syn thought. She had relinquished the willingness to feel angry, but the way Lyanne just sat there staring depressed into the floor like someone brought her message her home had been swallowed by the sea brought no relief.

"Alright," Syn sighed and got up before reaching for what always helped her ease her nerves. "I think we both really need them today."

Lyanne didn't react again. Ever since she poured her heart out, she had not offered anything beyond a word or two. To be honest, Syn's own struggle to find the right words wasn't much different. She wouldn't offer solace by telling a lie, but there was no need to be cruel to someone who genuinely felt awful for what she did.

"They are yours," the knight eventually whimpered when the jar of cookies from a certain famous bakery in Goldfurt, which Syn spent a fortune in, rattled before her.

"We both know I rely too much on my sugar anyway," Syn grinned. "They will get your mood up, trust me."

"Thank you," Lyanne whispered and grabbed a piece of sugary delight with shaky fingers.

"Just eat it already," Syn said as her mouth watered before distracting herself from her addiction by offering some alleviation. "You almost make me feel bad... and I'm the one who almost ended up as a flat carpet in some orcish tent. Well, at least my clothes would finally fit then."

Lyanne clearly found no amusement in that sort of vivid imagery, but the last bit made her lips curl in a conflicted grin.

"See. You can still laugh," Syn chuckled and leaned in. "Look at me. We deal with today and that is it. No hard feelings. Both ways, right?"

The raven-haired islander looked up at last, her eyes shimmering, but at least no longer the verge of bursting into tears.

"Right," Lyanne replied timidly.

That was more than Lyanne had any right to hope for, Syn argued in her head, although she could still see the desperation in the knight's eyes of having her affection repaid.

Suddenly, the two shuddered when they heard mighty, orcish footsteps coming their way.

"You said you talked to her!" Syn shrieked, jumping onto her feet like a bowstring.

"I did! She gave me her word!" Lyanne panicked as well, reaching for anything she could to defend Syn with.

There was no time to look for long, for Fel stood before them within mere moments.

The towering orc looked drained and was covered in a glistening layer of sweat. She wore nothing but her piercing grey eyes, which burnt with demand... and fear? Also... since when was Fel... this tall?

"I need... your help!" Fel grunted past Lyanne and towards the half-elf before wincing in pain. "Something weird... is happening to me."

"Weird? How?" Syn asked and the orc shot a fiery gaze her way.

"Do you not see this?!" Fel shouted and pointed at her naked figure.

Syn's gaze wondered and rested on that utterly massive hard-on and dumpling sized testes the longest. They were certainly bigger than the previous night. Just... like the rest of Fel, Syn realised.

"It cannot... hold it... back," the orc then growled in agony. "Any... longer."

"Hold what back?" Lyanne asked, standing between Syn and Fel, her arms widespread.

"I- .... Argh. Help me!" Fel begged and then it got evident what she meant.

The gigantic orc let out a scream unlike anything Syn and Fel had ever heard. A primal thunder of fear paired with orgasmic intensity. Fel's voice somehow echoed mightier and shot through the camp like lightning. Her muscles twitched and throbbed, just like her monstrously swollen member and even her pulsating balls. Everything about the orc seemed to ready itself towards some great relief. There was also a strange heat radiating off her, Syn noticed, one that almost sent sparks travel through the tent and made the air crackle.

"Ahhhh... fuucck," Fel groaned and grabbed her shaft with both hands, her huge biceps thickening as she put all strength into it.

Defying all sense and any perception of what should be possible, Fel began to ... grow. Fast.

The orc trusted her hips forward and her entire body surged in steady pulses, adding weight and size wherever it deemed necessary. Her already heavy tits swelled perkier at a frightening pace. Generally, her curves seemed to outpace her muscles by quite a bit and seemed determined to soon rival someone of Syn's proportions.

"Mmmmhhh!" Fel moaned and stroke up and down her throbbing length after some hesitation.

Her growth further accelerated and made the orc shoot up literal inches in one instantaneous surge. The tent was filled with the lewd sound of limbs stretching and muscles hardening, garnished with the constant throbs of Fel's rampant girlhood and erupting pussy.

Syn's eyes almost popped out of her skull when that already impossibly gigantic, glorious dick pulsed even greater. Fel's now eager hands caressed every popping vein, every new inch as feverishly as they demanded.

"YES!!"

Fel's dread had been replaced with open displays of her lust. As her body kept shaping itself into even greater perfection, her pleasure only grew with it. The orc shot up another few inches in height with another eruption of bulging muscles and crackling bones. She towered above Syn and even Lyanne like they were just ordinary women compared to her... and then there was that orcish marvel of throbbing enormity.

Syn's fingers twitched in envy as Fel's frantic masturbation earned another few inches of mouthwatering girth. And to the half-elf's surprise, the best was yet to come.

The orc's powerful voice melted into their skin, like her native tongue had some ritualistic power to it. One could tell Fel spoke no words of any meaning, she was simply basking in this impossible sensation. She squirmed and moaned at the top of her lungs when the heat pouring from her took over the entire tent. Almost like someone had lighted a fire right behind Syn the temperature kept rising and Fel's roars of bliss only gained more momentum.

Fel, already standing close to two feet taller than Syn's 6'5", rallied her body for one last push it seemed. In a primal scream of utmost desire, the orc's body exploded into every possible direction. Every bit of her already staggering physique was accentuated, enhanced. If someone would have shaped Fel to Syn's wettest fantasy it would not have surpassed the version of Fel that was taking form before them.

Fel's arms and legs bulged with muscle, yet the softness of her belly and hips rose in size with them. Every last inch Syn had dreamed about all night pulsed and swelled with so much need, the half-elf almost came on the spot.

In the midst of one particularly erotic spurt of growth, Fel's eyes started to shine brighter. An at first dim blue light emerged from her sockets, but like everything else it only intensified and gained more strength the longer the orc masturbated her raging cock.

By the time Fel had finally reached the most serene height of orgasm imaginable, her eyes had turned strikingly blue and burnt like fire.

She shot her load into Syn's tent, only turning to the side at the very last moment and burnt holes into the fabric wherever her thick spunk sprayed.

Only after surely 30 seconds of non-stop ejaculation did Fel's voice finally turn down and the heat that came with it faded away.

"That... was... so hot," Fel muttered contently after she was done touching herself. "Wow! I am... huge."

"What just happened?" Syn asked after an eternity of her and Lyanne just watching Fel adore her new and improved physique.

Fel turned towards them and never since reaching adulthood did feel Syn this insignificant and tiny. The colossal futa towered so high above them, her also now thicker mane brushed into the tent's canopy. And Syn knew for a fact her tent was very close to 9 feet in height.

What a terrifying sight Fel was. Syn knew her elvish blood should have dictated her to quiver in fear while standing in the presence of such a titan of an orc. Yet instead, she sported the most confused boner of her entire life.

"I hoped an elf would know," the gigantic orc said with a smug grin. "Maybe you have infected me with something. I guess I cannot be too mad about it anymore."

"Like a rash? Or some blisters?" Syn frowned; her cock now tugged between her thighs. "People do not just start growing like that, Fel. And besides I am clean and healthy."

"You are still an elf."

Syn was about to erupt with rage when Lyanne decided to reappear and break the eery silence.

"Your eyes, Fel," Lyanne muttered, clearly thinking hard. "They burnt... blue."

"My eyes?" the overgrown orc warrior chuckled and flexed her massively muscular arms like she wanted to impress the knight. "Trust me, that was not the only thing on fire."

"That is not the point I am making," Lyanne insisted and shook her head, before turning to Syn. "I do not know about that growing part ... but I have read about those flaming eyes. In one of your books."

12