All Comments on 'The Three Buddies'

by escribe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
escribeescribeover 10 years agoAuthor
My mistake

I apologize to anyone who read this after also reading The War Effort. They are the same story. I was playing around with different titles and very minor changes to the story and inadvertently posted the same story twice. I'm interested in the internal conflicts the story presents and probably should have just let well enough alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think you might be gay.

A straight guy would find someone to fuck his brother, but not his wife, did you want a open marriage, cause you got one idiot.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Nice job!!

An excellent story, with an unusual plot twist to boot. The story was totally believable and a really good read. Excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling here, with a nice flair for the erotic experience. The editing was generally good, but who in the world is Ron and how in the heck did he get in the bedroom with Beth??? Careful editing makes all the difference. Nevertheless, a great effort. Keep up the good work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I thought the story was a very thoughtful story that is more about love than sex.

I imagined that Ray felt very sorry that his little brother Billy who would be going off to war and perhaps dying and never know the feeling of having sex with a woman.

It is a very sweet story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i'm gonna steal your wife you little wimp faggot cuckee

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

I thought this was a great gentle story. I hadn't read the other version. In a different era I recall my going to war. Wish I'd had a sister in law (and brother) like this lucky dude.

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this loving story about two brothers who care for each other. If Billy should, unfortunately, come home like so many others in a body bag, they will always treasure this night as having done something special for him, giving him that pleasure he never would have had otherwise.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dumb

Story is dumber than a sack of rocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous