The Three Gigolos Ch. 01

Story Info
An uncle introduces a young nephew to sexy housewives.
7.5k words
4.54
5.6k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Raise your hand if you had (or have) a favorite uncle or aunt. You know the kind I mean. An adult to whom you could bare your soul and share your innermost thoughts and secrets without fear of being compromised. They're the ones you could go to with questions and not feel stupid. You could ask for experienced advice without getting a lecture. Those of us with such a relative felt fortunate to have an adult that empathized and would not act like a parent. Parents feel pressure to be parents and to adopt certain positions about many issues. On the other hand, that favorite uncle or aunt can be more of a trusted and experienced friend.

Coming from a large Italian family, I was lucky to have nearly two dozen aunts and uncles if you counted the ones by marriage. However, there was only one who was that extra special uncle. That was my Uncle Vince, one of my mom's younger brothers. I was the first grandchild in the family so that may be why Vince considered me something special, his first nephew. Vince was only about 12 years older than me so perhaps that's why he seemed more like an older brother than a parent. He had a special understanding about what I liked and wanted. While other aunts and uncles were giving me shirts and socks and sweaters for Christmas or my birthday, Uncle Vince was giving me model airplane kits or bundles of comic books. When I tried learning to fly one of those airplanes with the little gas engines, it was Vince who stayed with me out in the December cold to help. When I got my first BB gun, it was Vince who would go out to the woods with me to shoot beer bottles. Years later when I got out of the Navy, it was Vince who introduced me to a couple of exceptionally sexy ladies who became a special part of my life. But I'm getting ahead of myself. We'll get there soon.

My mom's family was (more correctly still is), in the food business. Not long after my grandfather came from Italy in the early 1900's, he started a grocery business that grew into a good-sized local supermarket. Over the years two more markets were added. Part of the business also included specialty Italian products that he imported himself by working directly with suppliers in Italy. The business expanded to provide those products to other stores and restaurants. Over time, the family business grew to include several restaurants and catering.

In the early 1950's my Uncle Vince served several years in the Navy. He used to send me stuff from all over the world. He sent me this garish satin jacket from Japan that sported a large, embroidered dragon on the back. Another treasure from abroad was a "shrunken head" from the Philippines. OK, the head was some dumb rubber fake from a souvenir shop, but I was too young and naïve to realize it. I truly thought it was real. I showed it to my friends who also seemed to think it was pretty cool. My mom hated the ugly thing and that's probably one of the reasons Vince sent it to me. He was always teasing his older sister and threatening to do things like take me to get a tattoo or other stuff that got her yelling at him. I loved Vince's tattoos from his time in the Navy and couldn't wait to get one myself someday.

When he returned from the service, he worked for my grandfather in the business and often took me on one of the store's trucks to pick up imported goods at the harbor or make deliveries to restaurants. At that time, one of the things that set my grandfather's supermarket apart was that it made home deliveries to various neighborhoods in the city. In those days, most working-class families didn't have two cars. Many women were stay-at-home moms and housewives. They depended on those home deliveries. Monday and Thursday were for certain neighborhoods. Tuesday and Friday were for others. Wednesday was reserved for pick-ups at the harbor or train depot and stocking the storeroom. I always thought it was odd that Uncle Vince never took me on any of his home deliveries. I learned much later in life why Vince left me behind. And that, my friends, is the crux of my story.

When I graduated in the very early 60's, I knew I wasn't ready for the rigors of college so I, like my Uncle Vince, joined the Navy. I truly lucked out. The Vietnam war had not yet gotten spun up and was not yet the lead story on the evening news. I know that some unfortunate guys in the Marines and Army were there getting shot at, but the whole mess was still being billed as an "advisory and training action". Any of you reading this who were indeed there slogging through rice paddies will hate me when I say that I spent my Navy years in Europe and the Mediterranean. Yep, my travels were far from the fungus jungles of Vietnam and took me to such places as Portugal, France, Italy, and Greece. The only combat I saw was when a fight broke out in a bar, at which point I'd head for the back door. I had no desire to spend time in a foreign jail or the brig.

It was during liberty in many port cities that I learned how the local young ladies seemed to enjoy spreading their legs and/or getting on their knees for the sexy young sailors in town. It was the European ladies who introduced me to the special joy that is the blowjob, and I quickly became a lifelong fan. Oh, there were a few "professionals" along the way, but for the most part, my escapades were with sweet, ordinary, but horny, young ladies with whom I played hide the salami. I think they liked secretly experimenting with foreign guys because it would keep them from getting bad reputations with the local men who might spread the word about their escapades. Their motto seemed to be, "play with the foreign guys and later pretend to be virgins for their hometown beaus."

When my service was done, I was still shuffling around about what to do with my life, so I took a temporary job with my grandfather. One Monday, I was surprised when Uncle Vince asked me to go with him on his home delivery route. After a couple of deliveries, we pulled the truck behind a house with a parking pad in the yard. After knocking on the backdoor, it was opened by a relatively attractive woman wearing a bathrobe. She looked to be perhaps in her early 40's. Her face lit up when she saw Vince, but then took on a puzzled look when she saw me behind him. She clutched the robe a bit tighter and re-tied the sash.

"Vince," she said a bit flustered. "I was expecting you to come alone as usual. Who is your friend here?"

"This is my nephew Nick," Vince replied. "You don't have to be concerned about him. Everything's OK with us as usual."

She stepped aside and we all stood in her kitchen. I put the box of groceries onto the kitchen counter.

Vince continued. "Nick, he said, "this is Tanya, a very nice lady that I've known quite well for some years."

Then he addressed Tanya. "Nick is just out of the Navy and working for my father until he figures out what he wants to do with his life. I had this brilliant idea to bring him along today so that maybe you could finally satisfy that little fantasy you've always had."

"Fantasy", I thought to myself. "What is he talking about."

Vince stepped behind Tonya and put his arms around in front of her.

"What do you say, Honey", he said. "Nick is quite a nice hunk of man, don't you think? He has my family's bedroom eyes and wavy hair. He's quite an athlete. Nick, why don't you take that shirt off and show this nice lady some of that well-toned body. You should also know that my friend Tanya has had this fantasy of having a threesome with two guys ever since I showed her a couple of my 16mm smoker films."

I was starting to put two and two together. At least I thought so. I'd never been a shy flower, but it seemed a bit strange that I was being put on display like some Golden Retriever at a dog show. Nevertheless, I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it onto a nearby chair. Back in the day I was quite proud of my body.

"See," Vince cooed into Tanya's ear. "What did I tell you? He's all muscle supporting a movie star face."

"Come on Nick." Vince said to me. "Show her a little more. Let her see the legs. Drop your pants."

By that point, I was certainly getting the picture of what was going on and the sort of relationship Vince had with Tanya. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants. I stood there in the middle of the kitchen wearing only my briefs. My manhood was starting to make itself quite evident.

"Ooooh Tanya," Vince cooed into her ear as he ran his hands over the front of her robe. "He is indeed quite a hunk don't you agree? I think maybe it's time for him to get a better view of you."

With that, Vince opened the robe, slid it from her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. Tanya stood totally naked. What impressed me and pleased me was that she made no effort to scream, cover up or squirm away. She stood naked and proud staring me right into my eyes. She showed no shame or embarrassment. She had the body of a woman at least ten years her junior and most likely quite proud of it. She had a tiny bit of a belly, and her ample breasts were perhaps not as perky as a 20-year-olds, but she was absolutely stunning.

Vince played with Tanya's boobs with one hand as his other found its way to her lower belly and natural pubic bush. Remember, this was the early 60's. Nobody shaved their bush in those days. This was nature's pubic velvet. All hail the bush, pelt, beaver, peach fuzz, muff to use the language of the day. Vince's fingers explored between her pussy lips and into the secret cavern between them.

"Oh wow, Nick," Vince said. "She's wet as hell. Dripping like a faucet. I think she likes what she sees. How about giving her the Full Monty. She's shown you hers. Time for you to show her yours."

By that point, the flesh rod in my briefs was trying to burst through the material. I pulled down the underwear and let it fall to my feet. I stood there with my flag flying at full mast. I've always thought I was reasonably well endowed and not ashamed of my equipment even though I didn't match up to some of the guys I'd seen in those secret smoker films. Again, remember, this was all happening before VCR's and all the porn theaters that sprung up in the 70's after "Deep Throat" made such a public splash. After that, home porn was part of middle-class America.

"Oh shit, Nicky," Vince exclaimed. "I never knew that my nephew was carrying such an awesome spear. You're Michelangelo's David with five times the pee-pee. You know, Nick, Tanya has often told me how much she loves a fine impressive implement like yours. What do you think Tanya? I'll bet you're wondering what it tastes like and if you can fit it into your mouth. Why not have a go at it and show my nephew why it is that I love delivering groceries to you every week."

In seconds Tanya was on her knees in front of me working her mouth up and down almost the full length of my "spear". I could feel it going into her throat and she didn't gag. She was obviously no stranger to giving head and seemed to love doing it. When I was in the Navy, it was the European ladies in various ports of call that seemed to be much more in tune to blowjobs than those I had known back here in the states. I became a lifelong fan of the enthusiastic blowjob from women who didn't have to be coaxed into it. Tanya certainly qualified. I had also learned to enjoy servicing their pussies with my tongue. Such a nice way for people to get acquainted. I looked up and Vince gave me a little wink as he started undressing.

It wasn't long before Vince was naked with his own flag at full mast. I remember feeling very strange seeing my uncle like this, but somehow in the context of the moment it seemed quite natural. He walked over to stand next to me and gently coax Tanya's mouth to his dick.

"That's it, Sweetie," he said as he stroked her hair. "Show Vinny and Nick how much you love having a nice hard-on in your mouth. Tell Nick what you always tell me about giving blowjobs."

She looked up at me and said, "I hope you know how much I love doing this. I love sucking. I love tasting cum and swallowing it."

Vince said, "You know what I love to hear, Sweetie. You do indeed know the words I love to hear. You like that, Nick? Like hearing a woman tell you she loves sucking cock?"

In a few moments, Vince coaxed her to her feet saying, "Ok, Baby, I think it's time to go upstairs to that nice comfy marriage bed of yours for the fucking and sucking you enjoy while Andrew is at work."

It was no surprise to me that Tanya was married, but it was the first time that I heard her husband's name. I wondered if he knew about his wife, and maybe this was one of those open cuckhold type relationships I had heard about. Maybe she had permission to play around, or perhaps Andrew was just clueless. I learned more from Vince later that day.

The three of us went up a flight of stairs and into a bedroom. Tanya positioned herself against the pillows and spread her naked legs to reveal the secret lips beneath her bush.

"Nick, are you a guy who loves eating pussy?" Vince said as he crawled between Tanya's legs. "This sweet lady loves having her cunny and clit licked and nibbled till she cums on my face. Maybe today we'll let you have that joy. But, right now, you go up there and let this nice lady suck on that spicy pepperoni of yours while I take care of business down here."

I positioned myself near Tanya's face so she could take my dick in her mouth as Vince tongued her and used three of his fingers to fuck her sopping twat. I could hear the squishing of her snatch as Vince tongued, nibbled, and tickled her clit. She moaned and squirmed and held Vince's head tightly against her crotch. It was so great watching Vince doing his thing that I almost forgot that my meat was in Tanya's mouth.

I think nearly ten minutes went by when Vince raised his head and said, "Your turn Nicky. She's getting close. You can finish her off. She likes her clit nibbled and tongue tickled while you hand-fuck her. I'll keep her mouth busy for a while."

I crawled up between her wide-spread legs and took over for my uncle. Tahya had a wonderful earthy musky scent, and her lady hole was dripping wet. I'm sure she'd have to change the sheets before Andrew came home. It wasn't too long before she began thrashing and bucking and pulling my face into her. She had let go of Vince's dick in her mouth and was screaming and moaning.

"OH MY GOD, NICK. EAT MY PUSSY! LICK MY TWAT! OH GOD! OH MY GOD!"

She was rubbing her soaking snatch all over my face and it was hard to keep my tongue and fingers focused. She didn't seem to mind and was totally lost in her animal orgasm.

When she finally came back to earth, Vince said, "Ok Honey. Time for some good pussy pounding. Nick, you do her for a while and I'll tag team before we double team her. I hope you have good control. House rules: no cumming in her cunt. She doesn't like rubbers because she gets enough of that bull crap with Andrew. She loves the notion of bareback fucking, but if you feel like you're going to lose it, pull out quick and at least put it on her tits or face."

I guided my dick into her like a not knife into butter. Sweet Tanya was open and wet and ready. I started a nice slow even fuck but Tanya looked at me and said, "Nick, you're making love to me like a husband. I need some good fucking from my backdoor boyfriend, my secret bull. Don't be afraid to give it to me hard. I love how you feel inside me, but right now I just want to be pounded like a horny bitch in heat. Let loose and fuck me. Use me like a whore."

I didn't have to be told twice. I grabbed her ankles to lift up her crotch so I could piledrive balls deep into her. The sound of her cunt squishing and my body slamming into her filled the room.

"OH JESUS, NICK!," Tanya screamed. "THAT'S IT. GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING DICK! FUCK THAT HORNY HOLE! FUCK MY SOPPING TWAT!"

Vince stifled her sounds by putting his cock back into her mouth. I fucked her like a guy who hadn't seen a woman for years. She didn't want it gentle, and I wasn't giving it to her gentle. I was going at it so hard I was getting out of breath.

Vince spoke up, "Ok, Nicky. My turn."

I pulled out and thought Vince would simply take my place between her legs. Instead, he turned her over and positioned her on he hands and knees facing the side of the bed. Vince kneeled behind her and began fucking her doggy style. As he fucked, he slapped her ass cheeks hard. Right cheek, left cheek, both at once. She yelped but made no effort to stop him.

"Stop her from yelping like that, Nicky," Vince said. "We don't want the neighbors to hear. Putting that big dick of yours in her mouth should quiet things down."

I stood next to the bed in front of Tanya and put my cock right up to her face. She opened her mouth without being told and I slid it in damned near down her throat. She never protested. I kept fucking her mouth and watching Vince pound her from the rear. He stopped smacking her ass that had turned cherry read. He reached around and began playing with her clit. I could feel moans coming from Tanya's mouth vibrating on my flesh pole. She managed to look up and make eye contact with me. I swear she had a smile around my cock as I continued to fuck her mouth like Vince was fucking her cunt.

It wasn't long before Tanya was making muffled orgasmic moans and screams onto my dick. The look on her face was that of a female animal lost in the exquisite pleasure of complete release. I have always loved watching and hearing a woman orgasm freely.

In a few moments, Vince pulled out and said, "Two nice orgasms for our sweet Tanya. I think it's time for her to give us our turn. Come over her Nicky and sit next to me on the edge of Andrew's bed while this dear sexy lady shows us how much she loves sucking and swallowing like she told us."

It felt strange sitting next to Vince; both of us naked with our cocks pointed to the ceiling. Tanya kneeled in front of us. First, she blew Vince for a few moments and then turned to me. She went back and forth using her mouth like a hungry animal. At one point, she tried unsuccessfully to pull our dicks together and get both in her mouth at the same time. This wonderful experience watching and feeling Tanya use her mouth went on and on, and I didn't want it to end. There's nothing as good as getting your cock sucked by a woman who loves doing it because she wants to and not because she's made to feel like she has to. I think a lot of women just do it because they want to stop their husband or boyfriend nagging her about it.

It was Vince that reached the eruption point first. He moaned out, "OH FUCKING GOD! THAT'S IT! I'M CUMMING, SWEETIE. TAKE IT, TANYA! TAKE THAT JIZZ AND SWALLOW EVERY FUCKING DROP OF IT."

The look on her face as she sucked him dry was like she had won a lottery. It was too much for me and I couldn't hold back. I grabbed my own dick. "Cumming myself," I moaned.

Tanya had essentially drained Vince and was turning to my dick as I launched the first spurt of man cream at her face. It hit her right below her left eye. She quickly grabbed my throbbing shaft and took the next four or five spurts into her mouth, letting out a nice "UMMMM" sound while looking up at me with her sweet eyes. I was in heaven watching her to scoop the cum from her cheek into her mouth with her finger. This woman actually loved it.

Vince and I were both spent and we lay back on the bed with Tanya sandwiched between us. We remained silent for several minutes basking in the sweet afternoon afterglow until Vince spoke.

"So what do you think, Sweetie," he asked quietly as he stroked her hair. "Was having us both at once what you imagined?"

"I loved it," she giggled. "Is this the way it's going to be from now on; me getting it from both of you?"

"I wish that were the case," Vince said. "But it's mostly going to be Nick for you. I'll be here sometimes but not all the time. I didn't want to tell you before our little adventure. My father is opening another market and I'm going to be the guy in charge. I'll have a hell of a lot more on my plate than delivering groceries and supplies and picking up imports. But I'm sure that after things get organized, I'll be able to sneak out sometimes to be here with Nicky. Don't worry, he's going to take good care of you."

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers