The Three Gigolos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya looked crestfallen. It was the first time I was hearing about a new store as well. I was just learning that I had officially been recruited to be Tanya's regular bull. With that responsibility, I really had to talk to Vince about Tanya's husband so I didn't step on a cuckold landmine.

"Oh shit damn," Tanya whined. "I'm seriously going to miss you Vinny after all these years. Nick is super-hot, and I know we'll really get along, but please swear to me that you'll keep your promise and be here for more threesomes."

"I cross my heart and hope to die," Vince told her. "But I also have to ask that you don't say anything to Janet after we leave. I'll break the news to her tomorrow."

"Who's Janet?" I asked.

"Janet is my sister," Tanya said. "She and I have had this special thing with your uncle for a long time. I'm on the Monday and Thursday route and she's on Tuesday and Friday. Sometimes we have to switch it around, but it usually works out."

Tanya looked at Vince. "OK, I won't say anything but she's going to be pissed off with me. On the upside, I guess it would be better that Nick be a little surprise for her like it was for me."

With that, we got up and went downstairs to get dressed. Tanya gave us each a kiss and a strong hug.

Vince said, "Remember Sweetie, when Andrew gets home, give him a nice welcome home kiss and imagine telling him about what your mouth was doing this afternoon."

Vince and Tanya laughed out loud at their little inside joke. After another set of hugs, we were out to the truck.

As soon as we got in the truck and drove away, I said, "Good Lord Uncle Vince. That was unbelievable. So THIS is the reason you never wanted to bring me along on grocery deliveries with you. Lord that was a long time ago. Have you and Tanya and her sister been a thing all those years?"

"Nope," Vince said. "The sisters and I have been doing the deed for about 4-5 years. In those earlier years there were a few other similar ladies. I couldn't risk you finding out. You would have been horrified at that point in your life. You might not have even started spanking your monkey yet."

"Jesus," I exclaimed. "You were able to just seduce all of these married women for all kinds of sex?"

Hardly," Vince responded. "I didn't really set out to seduce THEM. It was usually more like they seduced ME. Maybe it was sort of a mutual thing that just happened. You have to remember, Nick, a lot of these stay-at-home housewives are enormously lonely and frustrated. They don't have a lot of ways to get out and about. They don't work outside the house, and many don't even have their own car. They're stuck, stranded. In addition, many are married to shithead husbands who are either too stupid, too lazy, or don't care about keeping their wives happy, either emotionally or sexually. They think that bringing home a paycheck is the totality of their responsibility as husbands. Hubby expects his wife to work her ass off cooking and cleaning and keeping her legs together just because he keeps a roof over her head and food on the table."

I asked, "So is Tanya basically a cum queen that loves sucking cock and gets off on playing with other guys?"

"Not at all," Vince countered. "Don't even say shit like that about her. In fact, Tanya is, or was, a very straight-laced person for a long time. If you believe Tanya's story, and I have no reason to doubt her, yours is only the third dick she has ever had in her mouth. Hell, according to her, she never even got to suck Andrew's. He thinks it's perverted."

"Get outta here," I exclaimed. "That woman was an expert cock sucker and loved fucking as much as any woman I've ever known."

"That's because she's had a good teacher," Vince said winking at me. "According to Tanya, she and Andrew were both raised in extremely conservative immigrant families. They were more or less "planned" into their marriage by those families. It wasn't one of those formally arranged marriages or anything like that, but the two families had been basically grooming them to be husband and wife all their lives. There was still a lot of that "old country" mentality alive and well in this area. They never even dated anyone else. They were both quite naïve and Andrew never even had the military experience a lot of guys did. He was 4-F because of a heart murmur. Both were virgins on their wedding night but obviously muddled through. Somehow over the next few years, they managed to have two kids. However, for the most part, sex for them was standard five-minute missionary fucking. Tanya says she heard and read about more erotic forms of sex but still thought only perverts and whores did those things. Nevertheless, they were plodding along for about ten years without any real issues. Each thought the other was content.

That all changed for Tanya about 9-10 years ago when they were at some party hosted by Andrew's boss, a guy named Carl, I think. Tanya had met him at several other such events. She always thought he was indeed charming and attractive, but only in a platonic way. She had this feeling that he also had some attraction to her as well. At this party, she got pretty drunk, as did Carl. He invited her to see his rec room where he had just installed a relatively large color TV. Remember, back then, that was some brand new, super fancy, expensive new technology.

As soon as they got into the room, Carl closed the door, dropped his pants, pushed Tanya to her knees and got his dick in her mouth. It happened so fast, and Tanya was so drunk that she hardly realized what had happened. At first, she felt like she should punch Carl in the balls but remembered he was Andrew's boss and thought it might get hubby fired or somehow blacklisted at work. She was afraid that if she told Andrew, rather than believing her side of the story, he might blame her and accuse her of flirting with Carl. She thought maybe he would do something crazy like hit Carl with a lamp and kill him. She told herself to just let it happen and hope it ended quickly. She had heard other women talk about doing this sort of stuff with men because they felt like they had to keep them happy but really hated it.

She had never had a man's dick in her mouth and had no clue what to do. It didn't matter. Basically, Carl held her head and fucked her mouth. As it transpired, Tanya was surprised that it wasn't that horrible for her. She actually liked how intimate it felt. She found it quite sexy, erotic, and dirty. She hadn't really thought much about what would come next. Without warning, she felt his cock throbbing and pulsing and tasted his cum on her mouth. To her amazement, it didn't taste as horrible as she expected it would. It was salty and pungent and sour all at the same time. As weird as it seemed to have a man's seed in her mouth, it felt enormously sexy and intimate to receive it that way. Without thinking about it, and because Carl was still holding her head, she simply swallowed all of it.

Before she could even think about it, Carl had her on the floor on her back lifting her dress and pulling down her panties. In seconds his face was between her legs and his tongue working every part of her pussy. Tanya had never experienced this either. Like a lot of uneducated and insecure women, she and somehow felt that she must smell or taste horrible and no man in his right mind would put his mouth there. She couldn't believe that Carl was going at it with his tongue and lips like a starving hound. The pleasure she felt was like nothing she had experienced even when she used her fingers on herself. She was so aroused that in moments she was having a tooth-grinding orgasm and stifling her urge to cry out loud. It was the first orgasm she ever had other than by her own fingers. Andrew had never taken the time to make sure she got off when they had sex. He'd do his five-minute pump and dump and then roll over to sleep. Often, Tanya quietly used her fingers to bring herself off even though she had been taught that somehow it was a sin."

"Wow," I said incredulously. "I hesitate to call it rape since they both sort of had a bit of attraction for each other, but this guy Carl was a bit of an asshole. Still, Tanya somehow ended up learning from it."

"That's not all. It gets crazier," Vince added. "Tanya thought it was a one-off crazy drunken thing, but Carl wanted to continue seeing her. They started an affair that lasted about a year. They were able to sneak off about once a month to some cheap motel out on the highway. Each time, Tanya felt like she was learning more and more and expanding her knowledge of sexual activity. She went to some bookstore and bought a 'marriage manual' that talked about forms of sex other than standard missionary fucking. She also got a copy of the Kama Sutra and was thrilled seeing all the pictures of different sexual activity. She wanted to learn and experience all of it. Things went well until Carl said he was feeling guilty, or his wife would find out, or Andrew would find out. Poof, he ended it just like that. Tanya was heartbroken and not sure what to do. She decided to inform Andrew about the sex manual and Kama Sutra in an attempt to entice him to expand his sexual horizon. It totally backfired. He said she must be crazy to want to do those things. He threw the books in the trash and told her he never wanted to hear about such perversion again. He berated her and said only an insane person would put their mouth where somebody pees.

Tanya told me that she also found this old French novel in the library about a well-to-do married woman who worked during the day a high-class brothel while her husband was at work. She even confided in me that she had this secret fantasy of being a high-priced call girl servicing movie stars, professional athletes, politicians, and rich business tycoons. She wanted to be told what to do like a whore. She'd never told that to anyone but trusted me not to trash her sexuality like Andrew did. Nick, everybody has multiple aspects of who they are, but they show only select parts of themselves to different people. They behave differently with their employer than they do with their friends and family and even more differently with trusted partners. They want to think that their spouse will accept them and respect their secret needs and not poke a pin in their sexuality balloon. Sadly, Andrew missed a great opportunity by popping her balloon and making her feel guilty for her desires and fantasies.

Anyway, Tanya was back to being totally frustrated. She seriously considered leaving Andrew, but she had no business skills to support herself and her kids. She really doesn't feel much for him anymore. However, she really didn't have the sort of grounds for divorce that would get her alimony. Andrew would probably say she was crazy and win custody of the kids. She went back into the old routine until about five years ago when your grandfather decided to start home delivery of groceries to get more customers. When I showed up with my first box of groceries, I seriously got the feeling that I touched a nerve with Tanya. I don't want to brag, but I think a lot of women find me pretty attractive. I never had a problem getting girlfriends. So, we struck up an innocent friendship. It wasn't long before she started flirting a little and hinting that her marriage was pretty lifeless. She started asking about what sorts of sexual experiences I'd had with my girlfriends and if I liked oral sex and other things. I'm not a stupid man and I could tell where it was going on. One day I just up and kissed her. That started our hands roaming all over each other and before I knew it, she was on her knees unbuckling my belt. The rest you can figure out."

"Ok," I said. "So, Tanya's husband Andrew is some sort of overly conservative religious freak who absolutely refuses any of her sexual requests. He doesn't have any consideration for what she wants. You appear on the scene and for the past five years have been giving her what she craves."

"I always knew you were a quick learner, Nick," Vince chuckled.

"So how about her sister?" I asked. "What's her name? Janet. How did you get hooked up with her?"

"Basically, Tanya knew of Janet's own frustrations in her marriage. It wasn't long before she told her about me and our mattress mambo on grocery delivery days. Janet liked what she heard and decided to have some groceries delivered to her place even though she had a car and was not as housebound as Tanya. I showed up and apparently, she liked what she saw. Tanya had already given me a heads up about Janet. When Janet mentioned that she would like the same sort of delivery service as her sister, it was a quick transition. We didn't have to play a lot of guessing games. Janet wanted her special day of the week as well as her sister. It was all rather matter of fact."

"So, is Janet pretty much like Tanya with an unaware husband and a hunger for dick?" I asked.

Vince answered, "Janet's situation is a bit different. She's much like Tanya, but also has a few other kinks that you'll learn about tomorrow when we go to her house. Her husband, Phil, isn't like Andrew. Janet's husband is about 18 years older than her. He works in finance and investing. He's also a bit of a workaholic, so in his younger days, he never found a lot of time for dating and social stuff. He realized time was running out for having a wife and kids and he had not generated any real prospects. Janet's parents introduced them because they saw him as a good catch. At the time Janet was thrilled to be seeing an older man with money. He took her to a lot of fancy places guys her own age didn't even know about or could afford. Janet's parents knew that Phil was well established in his job and sort of pushed the two of them together. They believed Janet would be more than well taken care of, and that was a good reason for marriage.

When Janet married Phil, she liked the idea of having an older and financially secure husband. Tanya and others warned her that she would pay the price years down the road as he got older. About 5-6 years ago, Phil started having issues with keeping his dick hard enough to fuck. He was not totally opposed to giving Janet some oral and they tried using plastic and rubber dildoes, those artificial cocks you see advertised as 'marital aids'. However, after a while, he just got tired of that sort of thing. So did Janet. She wasn't satisfied with artificial dicks all the time. She could do that for herself. I actually have a lot of sympathy for Phil. He was given a bad kick in the ass by Father Time, but he's not an asshole like Andrew. I never got a clear understanding as to whether Phil knows about me or not. Sometimes I think he suspects what's going on but turns a blind eye. Who knows, maybe he and Janet have some sort of arrangement. Some people do that kind of thing for a lot of reasons. Then again, maybe he's just as oblivious as Andrew. I don't pry. I figure if Janet's happy, I'm happy. We have some very interesting times. Maybe Phil is just not into some of her little kinks and leaves that to me. I don't know and just go with the flow."

I remember listening to Vince with great interest and wondering a bit about that "can't keep it up" issue. I knew older men sometimes started having problems and didn't know what they did about it. You have to remember, this was all happening at least 30 years before the invention of little blue and yellow boner pills, fancy pump implants, and other modern solutions for ED. Back then, a guy suffering with a limp dick was pretty much out to pasture. I lot of them tried weird shit like powdered rhino horn, Chinese herbs, African herbs, and pumps. Unfortunately, they never really worked. When you could no longer cut the mustard, you licked the jar, or you let someone else plow the patch.

"So, you have mixed feelings about Phil but believe that Andrew is a toad?" I asked.

"Pretty much," Vince responded. "I'm not going to stop giving Janet what she needs just because of Phil's problem. It could happen to any of us. In some respects, I feel like I'm helping to save both marriages but in different ways. Both women need a guy on the side to keep them from going crazy and maybe getting totally bitchy with their husbands. I keep both women satisfied and on an even keel. As much as it may sound like a weird justification, I almost think I'm doing a service for these people."

I laughed out loud and said, "I don't think a lot of people would see a guy fucking housewives on the sly as doing a service. Most would consider him as scum." However, I could actually see his point.

I also knew that my Uncle Vince was basically a good person and was always good to me. I never knew him to be unkind or shitty to anybody. As he put it, if he wasn't the bull giving these women some good fucking and sucking, they might be out getting hooked up with other guys who may beat them, or rob them, or try to muscle into their marriages to get at hubby's money. Whatever you think about my Uncle Vince and his fun and games with lonely, horny, frustrated housewives, that's all it was, fun and games on both sides. Neither Tanya nor Janet wanted any sort of complication or emotional baggage and neither did Vince. It was all about animal lust, hormones, and feeling good.

"So, what's the game plan for tomorrow," I asked as we arrived back at the store.

Vince replied, "Pretty much as today. We'll show up, I'll introduce you, and we'll proceed into a fantastic threesome. Janet has some things she'll want to try with an extra guy in the mix. Like Tanya, I don't think she's ever had a threesome. Then I'll explain that for the most part, you'll be their regular guy going forward. I'm expecting that you do well by them, Nicky. You should treat them with respect. Just because they sometimes want to act a little slutty to feel free and sexy, that doesn't make them cheap and trashy. There will be times when they indicate that they want to be treated like sluts or times they want to use you like a paid Gigolo or times when they maybe want to get a tad rough. People have different moods depending on a lot of things. You'll have to learn to sense their desires. But always remember that these are good women who just need to find a way to survive in this world. They don't want to hurt anybody, but they don't want to be hurt either."

"What if tomorrow Janet doesn't like me," I asked.

"Oh, she'll love you, Nick," Vince responded. "What's not to love. You're a good-looking well-built guy with a world-class package and a talented tongue. Always remember how desirable you are to these ladies. You're a young stud. You will be a very happy young man if you remember to make them happy. Great orgasms for them beget great orgasms for you. But you'll always have to remember that you are NOT their husband. Don't treat them like you are. Don't fuck them like their husbands. You're not their lover. You're the backdoor boyfriend, the bull like Tanya told you. That's what they need from you. A lot of people think all women want gentle innocent love-making all the time. They don't understand that they often like raw sex as much as guys do. Sometimes they just want lusty fucking and sucking because it feels good, and they aren't interested in a grand romance or in making babies.

But, always respect them, Nick. They have the right to be pretend-sluts or act like whores when they're in the mood. Remember Tanya's little fantasy about being a high-priced whore? In reality she's a good woman, a wife, a mother who makes cookies for the school bake sale. Both women value their families and their marriages even if they seem like they're in the pits. You need to be the guy that lifts them out of the pits and makes them feel sexy and liberated. Never judge them negatively. You can be their friend and confidant but you're also much younger than them. They would never see you as any sort of replacement for their husbands. For them, you are basically a living, breathing sex toy, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If you give them what they want and need, you'll be rewarded with their gratitude, sincere friendship, and great sex."