The Three Laborers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she emerged from the room and from the looks on the three men's faces, the wait was worth it. She had chosen a sari again, remembering the reaction she had gotten the first day. But it was far different this time. It was like had always known my lewd fantasy. It was a light blue thing that she hung so low on her hips that her hip bones were visible. The white blouse was cut in a modern style and was off a rather thin material that accentuated the fullness of her breasts and left a broad expanse of her torso visible. Not meant to be worn with a bra, the outline of her nipples added to the sensuality. My mouth gaped open. I hadn't even known she owned a sari like that. What had she been saving it for? She accentuated it all with a simple gold pendant that drew eyes to her cleavage and a matching gold waist chain that dropped to draw eyes to the place between her legs. Her heavy black hair was tied up in a bun to reveal her long neck and the curves of her face. She was a beautiful woman and when she made an effort like this, like a starlet walking out of a Bollywood film. I couldn't find any words, but my cock stirred in response. The other three men were as struck.

"So, is this what you wanted?" She asked breaking the silence, spinning around a little for us. The back of the blouse was nothing more than laced strings, revealing her bare back. Her breasts swayed with the move. Though it held the same challenge as her voice had on the first day, today there was a huskiness that I had never heard before. First the sari and now this. What had come over Kirti? Was this out of spite? Not that I was complaining!

"Hai Ram! You look like a Bollywood star, madam!" Tiger voiced our thoughts, taking a quick swallow of the Bhang as he walked up to admire her more closely. Behind him, Jagu was gulping down his own glass, while his other hand was in his pant pocket, clearly stroking a hardened cock.

"Remarkable, madam," Dev said approvingly. "What do you think Jagu?"

"I like," Jagu said. "But I would like even better if she took a drink and had some fun with us." He held out the steel cup of the milky liquid.

"I guess I could do that," Kirti said doubtfully as she took the drink. She sniffed and smiled. "That smells so good. What is it?"

Jagu and Dev looked at each other and then to me. Tiger was just grinning, now swaying to another thrumming Bollywood song. His dark chest was covered with a sheen of sweat.

"Just a drink, my love." I said. Did she really not know what bhang was? I locked eyes with the two men and smiled conspiratorially. I hoped they understood where I wanted this to go. "You will like it."

Kirti took another sniff, then a slight swallow. Her nose wrinkled at the stranger aftertaste but then, looking at us over the cup, she took it all down. When she put the cup down, some had dribbled on to her chin. She wiped it away with her thumb. A simple gesture but laden with sensuality that drew a twitch from my cock.

"That's actually pretty good." Kirit smiled.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed," Jagu said. He poured himself another cup and then filled Kirti's as well. She finished the cup. And this time, as he handed my wife her third cup, his other hand fell to the massive bulge in his pants, and he began to openly stroke himself.

"Oh my!" Kirti said, staring at the older man's growing outline of a hard cock in his pants even as she took a gulp of the drink. Her eyes were languid and distant as she took a smaller sip from the cup.

"Yes, madam. Please don't be offended. Jagu can be a little forward. He did not learn any manners." Dev grinned. "He is very horny for such an old guy. How often do you jerk off, Jagu?"

"I have to get release at least once a day, madam." Jagu said, still stroking himself. "A yogi once told me it is good for the body." He spread his legs so they could clearly see the outline of his cock. "Sometimes these pants can be much too tight."

Kirti didn't say anything, taking another gulp of the drink.

With a glance toward me and then a sly smile to Kirti, he deftly unzipped his pants to release his heavy, rock-hard cock. Actually, rock hard didn't begin to describe it. His cock was like a veiny steel rod. He ran his fingers slowly along the length of it, pausing as he felt the swollen purple head of his penis.

"Oh my," my wife repeated, staring at his throbbing manhood. Her nipples had begun to harden beneath her blouse, and her face was starting to flush. She shifted slightly backward more out of surprise than fear. She was holding her breath.

She looked at me intently for a second, but when I said nothing, her eyes returned to Jagu. She swallowed and then rasied the milky drink to finish it. More spilled down her chin and on to the wide space between her breasts.

If Jagu's cock was hard before, it was throbbing and swollen now. One wouldn't have expected such a sinewy old man to have so endowed. Maybe that yogi was on to something. The broad mushroom head looked engorged with blood, and angry. Behind him, Dev had pulled out his own manhood and was stroking it languidly, watching the scene unfold before him.

"You have gorgeous body, madam." Jagu said in his broken hindi, as he started stroking his cock more often.

Kirti's eyes seemed glued to his hard cock. Her nipples had become rock hard, and bigger than I'd ever seen them before, stretching the blouse taut and visible against its pale material. She turned to me, as if for assurance, and I nodded to her. While Jagu continued to simply stroke himself, Tiger took the initiative and stepped forward. With a grin toward the old man, he wrapped his hands around my wife's waist and pulled her in to him. When she didn't resist - her desire or merely the bhang -he leaned into her and pressed his lips against her's. For a moment there was no reaction and then, she opened herself to him. His hands went along the small of her back and down to cup her ass. The other drifted along her side to rest on a breast. I felt my breath catch. This was really going to happen.

"You are too beautiful, madam." He said, squeezing a breast, rubbing a thumb over a pebble hard nipple. They swayed together with the music. My wife didn't move, but she didn't resist either. Tiger's kiss became fiercer as he forced her lips apart and drove his tongue into her mouth. She seemed to melt into him, giving into what was happening.

Kirti said nothing when he began a trail of kisses down along her neck to the drying bhang between her breasts. Her head fell back, and, to my surprise, she released a sigh of pleasure. She turned and looked at me with half-lidded eyes. Had my wife always secretly wanted something like this? Careful not to break the spell as the two swayed together, I took the empty steel cup from her hand.

Jagu stared at the two of them and said something in his own language. I could imagine it was something lewd. He continued to stroke himself. As he began to grunt, Kirti looked at the man. He was stroking himself furiously. Then, the grunt turned to a growl and curses in his strange dialect as his prick started to explode cum. A ropy string of jizz rocketed out of his cock, splattering on the marble counter and floor. A second, even larger jet of cum issued out of his swollen cock, only to hit the floor nearby. The third and then fourth spurt of cum. It seemed endless. Finally, the jets of sperm stopped, although his cock continued to pulse as it oozed more and more cum out of his dick and onto his hand. It was impressive. And, surprisingly, the cock remained hard. I needed to speak to this yogi of his.

And clearly, Kirti was as impressed, since her eyes remained glued to Jagu's spurting member the whole time. I knew my wife and her ragged breathing told me she was in the depths of her arousal. She ignored Tiger when he reached behind her to drop her pallu and tugged at the threads of her blouse. He stepped back. She didn't even respond when he peeled down blouse to reveal her naked firm breasts. He stepped back to admire my wife with a lewd grin. For her slender frame. Kirti had been gifted with large breasts that were still firm. The dark brown nipples were thick and rigid. Her chest heaved with her arousal. She looked at each of us in turn, not moving, swallowing in anticipation of what we all knew was going to happen.

Tiger smiled, then reached over and took each breast in hand, weighing and caressing them. He kneaded the pliant flesh, drawing a soft mewling sound. He flicked a thumb across each engorged nipple before taking them between thumb and forefinger. He leaned in and took one on his mouth. Suckling and tweaking her breast. Kirti let out a soft sigh of pleasure, and half shut her eyes while her nipples hardened up even more.

With a grin, he reached down and quickly unbuttoned his shorts, letting them drop. His throbbing cock twitched and bounced in its freedom. It was hard, veins pulsing along the long shaft. But what really drew a gasp from my wife was the size of his cockhead. Half covered by the dark foreskin, the glistening mushroom head was massive. Not ill-proportioned enough to be grotesque, but shockingly impressive. I watched as my wife licked her lips. Maybe he went to the same Yogi.

"Do you like my cock, madam?", Tiger asked, stroking the length of his hardened shaft with his hand.

Kirti just nodded.

"Touch it, Kirti." I said, keeping my tone neutral. I leaned against the kitchen counter with an air of casual encouragement. She needed to know I was perfectly fine with her getting fucked by three men.

Kirti glanced toward me and nodded. She put her hand forward slowly towards his penis, a look of awe, nervousness and lust combined on her face. Gently she wrapped her hand around his stiffened cock. Tiger let out a little gasp of pleasure, then thrust his cock more firmly into her hand. Kirti started to gently stroke his cock with her hand, paying particular attention to his massive cock head. Pre-cum started to leak out of the head, which she rubbed gently with her thumb. Tiger groaned again.

"I like you feeling my cock, madam", he said as he started kneading her breasts, his palms scouring her nipples. Her squeal matched his moans.

Kirti shifted her body slightly to get a better hand on Tiger's cock, spreading her legs as she did so. Then, to my shock - it had to be the Bhang - Kirti reached to the waist of her sari and tugged at the pleated fold that kept it in place. It feel to the ground in a pale blue pool. I swallowed hard and the other two men drew in deep breaths. Not only had she not worn the typical petticoat but not even panties. She stood before the four of us in her glorious nakedness. My wife had an amazing body. Her full breasts led to the flat plane of her abdomen which in turn swelled into just enough curve of hip and then long, toned legs. And, between those legs, a patch of coal black hair that did little to hide the enflamed red lips of her pussy. Her enflamed pussy glistened. And, then, one hand fell to that space as she began to touch herself. Tiger looked down and it turned him on even more. He started tugging on Kirti's nipples and told her to rub his cock faster.

"You're going to make me cum, madam. Do you want to see me cum?"

"Yes," Kirti said quietly continuing to stroke his cock with one and pressing her other hand deep into her pussy. Her legs tensed and she arched slightly. A long moan escaped her lips. She was going to cum soon too.

"Oh, yes -- I'M CUMMING!" Tiger shouted, and his huge mushroom cock head spurted a thick wad of cum that covered my wife's torso. She continued to stroke him. The next load added another coat. And then two more loads splattered onto the sari on the ground.

I had pulled out my own cock and was slowly stroking myself as I watched my wife continue to pump the young man's cock. Her eyes never left his prick. But her free hand picked up speed, pressing deeply into her pussy, her legs spread to maintain her balance. Her chest was heaving as she drew in ragged breaths. She was not being subtle.

Then a low growl turned into a guttural moan as she started shuddering with the orgasm that claimed her body. Her entire body spasmed repeatedly as she came, and her cock-stroking hand moved from Tiger's now-depleted prick to her breasts, where she mindlessly kneaded cum onto the pliant flesh.

We all stood quietly for a minute, just absorbing the lewd scene we'd just seen. Kirti took in a deep languid breath and Tiger stepped back from her. A sheen of sweat coated both their bodies. Then Jagu, his cock once again hard, stepped forward.

"What would your yogi say now, Jagu?" Kirti asked as she stepped up to meet him.

Dev also stepped forward between them. He was the boss and was too aroused to wait now. Unlike the other men, he had managed to strip naked. And, if the others had impressive cocks, it became clear why he was the leader. The dark-skinned man with his sinewy frame had a massive, heavy cock. A long, thick shaft led to an engorged bulbous head. As Dev strode forward hands at his side, the cock stood straight up at a sharp angle like a police officer's latti. It twitched and swayed. The head glistened. Kirti turned to look at him. She couldn't keep her eyes off it. She was transfixed.

Slowly, reverently, Kirti wrapped her fingers around the thick, pulsating shaft. The fingers looked small, fragile in comparison to the engorged cock. Dev grinned and then nodded to Jagu and Tiger. The two men stepped forward, Jagu coming to stand behind Kirti, the other to her side.

I watched as my wife squeezed lightly and seemed to feel his dick throb back against her. His engorged cock was obscene in its girth. Her fingers didn't even close around it. But Kirti seemed entranced; so big, so hard, so powerful. She slowly pumped upwards, watching the wet hole at the tip gape open as a large drop of precum oozed forth. I wanted to cum as I watched the pornographic tableau before me. But, I slowed down my strokes. I wanted this to last.

"Ah, mere jaan. You are doing very good," Dev moaned, as he stood there, arms at his sides and a grin plastered on his face. As if on cue, Jagu reached around to cup my wife's breasts, pressing his cock against her cleft of her ass. My wife was tall and he was well placed to lick at the sweat that glistened in the space just below her neck. She shivered in unexpected pleasure.

Kirti leaned back into Jagu, encouraging his rough pawing of her breasts. Tiger kneeled down as if in worship as one hand cupped an ass cheek and thee other came to finger the pubic curls. Then, a moment later, he placed two fingers on her pussy, spreading the lips, slathering them with her juices. She spread her legs encouraging him as well as she turned from Dev's cock to look at me. Her lips parted as she released a deep moan of desire that turned into my name.

Tiger, slipped a finger into her wet cunt. Then a second. And, when she moaned in pleasure, a third. Soon he was sliding his fingers in and out in rhythm. The music had changed to a slower Indian pop song. A perfect accompaniment.

She continued to gently stroke Dev's cock, instinctively matching Tiger's rhythm. The dark skinned leader's moans added to the sexual pattern. Precum was flowing steadily out of the tip of his penis now, drooling down in a long viscous string. Kirti attention returned to the engorged cock in front of her, and I heard her breathing becoming short and raspy as he pleasure built. Tiger leaned forward and began to flick his tongue against my wife's hard clit. She mewled in ecstasy. It didn't last long, though as Jagu, no longer able to control himself, grabbed his cock and slid it between my wife's open legs.

He gave Tiger an order in their language. The younger man moved back and taking Jagu's manhood, slipped it into my wife's wet cunt. The old man filled her and soon began to piston in and out of her. One hand still wrapped around Dev's cock, she placed the other on Tiger's shoulder to brace herself as she arched back onto Jagu. Her breasts shuddered with the old man's pumping.

She moaned in pleasure.

"Fuck me," she said. She said it quietly, but she said it. We all heard it. "Fuck me," she said again louder.

Dev took that as a cue. He nodded to Jagu as he pulled her hand off his cock. She mewled in protest. Jagu grinned at his boss and pressed down on Kirti's back until she was bent over, her face above Dev's twitching mass. Jagu grabbed her arms to brace her in place. She didn't resist when he pressed the head against her lips, slowly opening them. The massive cock slowly slid into her mouth. I watched as it kept going. Inch by thick inch.

And, then, my wife - the conservative daughter of a Brahmin household was getting fucked by two coarse men. With practiced ease, the two men found rhythm as they used her. Jagu pistoned into her pussy, while his friend buried himself in her mouth. Her moans of pleasure were lost in moments of gurgling as each stroke drove the cock into her throat. Her heavy breasts swayed with each double stroke.

The seemed to use my wife for an eternity before suddenly coming to its climax. She was moaning and grinding against Jagu. Her body becoming tense, the legs quivering in sign of her impending. Dev understood and started a new, slower rhythm. He drew out the cock until only the head remained and then slowly, oh so slowly, slid it back in. Again. And then again. Jagu stopped his pistoning and kept his hard cock inside her, letting Dev's movements push her onto him. Her body quivered as her breathing became ragged around Dev's cock. At some point in the fucking, Jagu had released my wife's arms. She clawed at Dev's waist to steady herself. Then, her back arched as every muscle seemed to tense. The, a series of shudders became quivering legs before becoming rock still as he orgasm burned through every fiber of her body. As she regained some semblance of control, her body started to become limp.

The two men were not done, yet. They held her in place and began their pumping again. Jagu was the first to come. The old man tensed and curled over my wife as he thrust deep into her one final time. She squealed. Grinning at me, at the last moment he pulled out his cock with a pop and let a thick stream of cum spray my wife's back from her neck to the dimples of her lower back. Dev was not far behind. Second later, he pulled away from my wife and as she rose in relief, he gripped the thick shaft to let jets of cum cover her throat and torso. One. Two. Three. Three thick spurts of cum covered my wife's body, dribbled down her torso and splattered on the floor. The cum glued her waist chain to her body.

Her breathing was ragged, and her chest heaved with exertion as she slid to her knees on the ruined sari. The two men stepped away, admiring their work. My wife was covered with cum. Her bun had come loose in their abuse of my wife, hair now in disarray around her face. And, yet, she looked gorgeous. I squeezed my cock, enjoying the agonized tension of my own pent up hunger. She turned to look at Tiger, sitting on the floor, stroking his cock.

"Do you want a turn?" she said quietly. When he nodded, she crawled to him, pushed him down, and moments later was riding him hands braced against his hard chest. He grabbed her swaying breasts as her body rose and fell in lewd rhythm. She groaned and mewled in pleasure with every rise and fall.

The grin still on his face, Jagu took the jug of bhang and raised it above my wife. Even as she tilted her head and opened her mouth, her poured the remnants over her. She gulped some down while most of what remained poured down her chin and splattered her breasts.

It was too much and soon Dev was hard again. With his rough, calloused hands, Dev grabbed my wife's hair and turned her head toward his glistening cock. Aside from the yelp of surprise, she didn't resist as he shoved his massive erection into her mouth. A few strokes and he released her toward Jagu. The old man took his turn with my wife's mouth. This continued until the two established a new pattern in sync with her movement on Tiger's cock.