The Three Laborers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, she was grunting, the pistoning faster on his shaft. Up. Down. Up Down. The cocks in her mouth. In. Out. In Out.

Her sweat mingled with the cum on her body. The room was filled with the scent of Bhang and sex.

Jagu was the first to come. This was the third time for the old man. His body tensed as he announced himself. This time, he left his cock inside my wife's mouth, taking a handful of hair to keep her in place. Then, with a grunt, he released himself inside her.

When he pulled away, cum dribbled out of her mouth. Kirti wiped some remnants of his cum off her cheek but didn't slow her movements on Tiger's cock. The young man had his eyes closed in absolute ecstasy.

Dev took her head and again thrust his cock into her mouth. No longer needing to share, his strokes were slow and deep as his massive beast of a cock stretched my wife's mouth.

"I am going to cum again, madam." He growled. Then, as with Jagu, his body tensed as he released his load into my wife's willing mouth. He didn't pull back, though, holding the head in place. Making her swallow his cum. When he was satisfied, he stepped back. Without a word, Kriti returned her attention to Tiger.

We watched as her own orgasm started to build. Moaning turned to panting as her rhythms became faster. She shifted upward, back arching so that her breasts were thrust forward. She ground her pussy down on the young man's cock. Then, nothing. The panting cut off by clenched teeth. Body quivering into an absolute stillness.

She let out a soft growl as her body shook. The growl became a yelp of absolute bliss. Her body spasmed as the wave of pleasure reached its peak and then crashed.

Kirti collapsed on the young man, and he took over grinding in her. Youth had its privilege and he continued until she was mewling with pleasure again as another, gentler orgasm built and crashed.

"I am going to cum, madam" Tiger said softly. He pulled out his cock just as wads of cum spurted up and onto her ass.

My exhausted wife lay on Tiger. My wife fucked by three men. My not so innocent wife.

She looked up at me with half-lidded eyes and smiled.