The Three Little Piglets

Story Info
An erotic version of The Three Little Pigs.
2.9k words
4.07
115.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quebec
quebec
29 Followers

© copyright, Raymond Descheneaux, 2019

In order to avoid inbreeding, in addition to producing babies of pure familial blood, the family needed regularly to adopt persons from outside of the royal bloodline. Fortunately, from time to time, refugee women of good birth appeared on our frontier, often with children in tow. In many cases, their kingdoms had been conquered and their lords killed. So it was that the lady, Jasmina, became a member of Grandfather's household. Perhaps because they were of the same age, my mother and Jasmina became very close, and as a result, I came to think of her as my aunt.

Aunt Jasmina had happily been impregnated by her former lord. As part of her prenatal care, she carefully had been examined by the witches and court physicians, who informed her that she was carrying triplets. Miraculously, during her third month of pregnancy, she developed a third mammary gland. Six months later, Aunt Jasmina gave birth to three beautiful daughters whose greatest joy was to suckle concurrently from their mother's enhanced bosom. When the sisters reached weaning age, Aunt Jasmina's extra breast disappeared.

Unfortunately, news of the miraculous third breast reached the ears of the monotheists. They interpreted its appearance as a product of witchcraft and informed the clerics. The priests sent their temple guards to the palace of Aunt Jasmina's lord, murdered him, and took her and the babies by force. When news of this travesty reached Grandfather's soldiers, they mounted a nighttime mission to rescue them. In the process, they killed several priests. They then conveyed Jasmina and her infants to Grandfather's court, where he promptly was smitten by her beauty. Happily she agreed to the marriage contract, and shortly thereafter, having introduced Grandfather to sexual delights that had previously been unknown in our culture, she became one of his favorites. So it was that I grew up in the company of her daughters, Alia, Celia, and Delia, who became my best friends and constant companions.

Upon attaining eighteen years of age, all four of us were consigned to the harīm. The triplets were somewhat shorter than we other girls; but they more than made up for their diminutive stature with their exceptional beauty, voluptuous figures, and naughty sexual practices. During their final examinations, they performed so spectacularly that Grandfather underwent multiple orgasms as he watched from the royal observation box; and so, on the following night, he summoned the girls to his chambers.

Our goddess of motherhood and childbirth is Mother Wart Hog. She routinely is depicted in our sacred paintings and statuary as lying upon her side, suckling twelve piglets. As a minor deity, she had in the past received fewer praises and supplications than other gods; but one day, all of that changed.

A number of years ago, due to a perturbation of the earth's orbit by a passing star, the Nile River shrank to a trickle and our crops failed, unleashing a terrible famine. Thousands of Grandfather's subjects died. He was devastated. After consulting with the head witches, he made his way to Mother Wart Hog's temple, prostrated himself before the altar, and begged her to intercede. Miraculously, she appeared on the temple steps and called to all of her children throughout Africa. In response, over the following year, plump, healthy pigs of many species emerged from the veldt, waddled to the steps of the royal abattoir, lay on their backs, and willingly exposed their necks. The abattoir witches cut their throats, butchered them, and distributed the meat to our people. Ever since, we have treated pigs with respect and have taken to calling newborn babies piglets.

As the moon rose on the night of their debut in the royal bedchamber, the sisters put on their makeup. Because of their suckling from Aunt Jasmina's three breasts, Grandmother had, with great affection, continued to call them little pigs and had designated lavender as their thematic color; so they donned lavender pig masks and costumes and wrapped themselves in lavender abayas. They drew the hoods up and well over their heads so that, in the low lighting in the boudoir, their faces could not be seen. Then, escorted by Grandfather's bodyguards, they made their way to his chamber.

Grandfather was wearing his wolf mask and was resting comfortably against pillows that were arrayed along the headboard. When the sisters appeared, they walked toward him and stood, side-by-side, a short distance away from the bedside, so that they were visible to Grandfather from head to toe. Celia stood between Alia and Delia. Slowly, she lifted her hood and pulled it back over her head, revealing her pig mask. Grandfather smiled in delight. His hand drifted downward over his abdomen and onto his pubis, where he began to stroke his penis through the fabric of his briefs. Celia untied the bow at her neck, opened her abaya, and let it slide onto the floor.

Slung about her hips was a loincloth made of lavender fabric that passed between her legs and covered her genitals, her perineum, and the cleft that bisected her buttocks. She was wearing long gloves that reached almost to her shoulders, a garter belt, long stockings, and high heeled shoes, all colored in the same shade as her mask and her loincloth. Her naked breasts bobbled provocatively in the lamplight. She slid her gloved hands up her abdomen until they came to rest upon her bosom and rolled her nipples between her fingers.

Then Alia removed her robe. She was arrayed in a costume that was identical to Celia's, except that her genitals were covered, not by a loincloth, but by a huge rubber penis. It was slung low from a flesh-colored belt that wrapped around her hips, was long and thick, and ended in a bulbous glans. It curved slightly upward as if it were erect, and whenever she moved, it surged up and down. Suspended beneath its root were two pendulous rubber testicles. Alia wrapped her hand around the penis and stroked it languorously.

Finally, Delia took off her abaya, revealing an ensemble that was identical to Alia's. She, too, wrapped her hand around her rubber penis and stroked it.

Celia sank to her knees on the carpet, and, by placing her hands around her sisters' hips, drew them close to her. Delia guided her penis upward until its glans was pressed against Celia's face and rubbed it slowly, back and forth, across her lips. Celia grasped the shaft and licked its underside. Then she closed her lips around the head and sucked. After a few moments, she removed the penis from her mouth and ran the tip of her tongue around its crown. Then she turned her head and sucked Alia's penis.

Celia released her sisters and all three of them climbed into bed. Then Celia lay down upon her back and removed her loincloth. Alia lay prone between Celia's thighs, lowered her mouth onto her clitoris, and licked her rosebud. Then she kneeled on the mattress, guided her penis into Celia's vagina, and thrust it rhythmically and repeatedly into her sister. Grandfather removed his briefs, rose to his knees, and stroked his penis.

After a few moments, Alia disengaged from her sister and crouched down in front of Grandfather. With her index finger, she caressed the underside of his penis, which quickly grew long and hard.

Delia shifted to where Alia had been kneeling and grasped Celia's hips and began to turn her. Celia understood and complied. She reversed herself, kneeled, and braced her hands against the mattress. Delia mounted her and guided the tip of her penis into her rectum. Slowly, she pushed it deeper until it was fully seated inside her sister. Then she placed her hands on the small of Celia's back and commenced to thrust violently. Grandfather's penis shuddered in his hand. Alia clamped her mouth around his glans and allowed him to spurt into her mouth. When he had finished, she opened it wide so that he could see his semen pooling on her tongue. Then she closed it, swallowed, and opened it again, so that he could see that she had consumed all of the sperm.

Grandfather sighed happily. Then he propped himself against the pillows and opened his legs wide. Alia slid her face against the inside of his thigh, pulled his right testicle into her mouth, and sucked. Delia pushed herself between Alia and Grandfather's left thigh and did likewise. Celia watched for a few moments. Then she wriggled between her sisters, wrapped her lips around Grandfather's penis, and fellated him.

When Grandfather's penis began to jump again, the sisters pressed their mouths against its shaft and kissed it passionately. Soon afterward, he rewarded them with another big ejaculation. The girls squealed with delight and lapped up his semen. "More! More!" they murmured, and Grandfather happily obliged, spurting again and again until he collapsed against the pillows. Eventually, he opened his arms, gathered the triplets against his chest, and kissed them tenderly.

For several minutes, the girls lay contentedly in his arms. Then they withdrew to the foot of the bed and quietly conferred. Shaking their heads affirmatively, they turned toward Grandfather. Celia kneeled a little closer to him and whispered, "Oh big, naughty wolf, would you like to come in?"

"Yes," he whispered hoarsely. Celia smiled, reclined on the bed, and opened her legs. Grandfather lay on his stomach between them, grasped her hips, and lowered his mouth onto her pubis. He pressed his tongue against her clitoris and slid it slowly downward, opening her like a silken pod. Then he licked the underside of her rosebud. Celia's body quivered with pleasure. She lifted her knees and opened her legs wider. Grandfather rose to a kneeling position and wrapped his hand around his erection. Pulling her close, he pressed his glans between her labia, pushed inside, and thrust repeatedly. Celia moaned happily. He continued for as long as he could. Then, as yet another orgasm swept over him, he thrust faster and faster, until at last, he shot a geyser of sperm into her. Celia screamed in ecstasy.

Throughout the night, Grandfather made love to each of the triplets in succession repeatedly. When the sun rose, he kissed them one last time and summoned his guards. The three girls wrapped themselves in their abayas and returned to the harīm.

ξ

For two years, Alia, Delia, and Celia concocted the most naughty and delightful fantasies with which to pleasure Grandfather and made him extremely happy. Throughout this time, his high ranking wives, including Aunt Jasmina, assisted him by occasionally traveling to far-flung towns and villages within the kingdom as his emissaries. There, they skillfully conducted administrative tasks on his behalf.

One day, a caravan that Grandfather had dispatched a week before to one of his western provinces returned prematurely in great distress. The camel master hastened to the palace and prostrated himself before the throne. Shaking with fear, he told a terrible tale. His caravan had been passing peaceably through a border town, when a monotheist woman who happened to be shopping in the market recognized Aunt Jasmina. She hastened across the border and informed the clerics. The following evening, their temple guards abducted Aunt Jasmina, cut her throat, flayed the skin from her body, and hung it on an obelisk that stood at the front of a shrine dedicated to Mother Wart Hog.

The court was stunned. Nobody spoke. Everyone's eyes were fixed on Grandfather. His face turned red. He began to shake. Then suddenly, he arose in a terrible rage, unsheathed his sword, and with a single stroke, severed the camel master's head from his body. He called for his armor, which his squires, with great difficulty, fastened to him as he strode to the stables. Selecting a black war horse, he galloped off, followed by two divisions of his army.

News of the outrage spread quickly, and, before long, one of Grandfather's wives who had been in the court burst into the harīm, shrieking. Greatly alarmed, we gathered around her and listened breathlessly to her account of what had happened. Suddenly a chill swept down my spine. Standing quickly, I searched the room for my cousins. They were nowhere to be found. I screamed for the guards. Never having heard me lose my composure, they froze at their posts, not knowing what to do. I began to tear my clothing. I needed to free my legs so that I could run. Tripping repeatedly, as I ripped the fabric and pulled it from my body, I lurched toward the open doorway that led to the turret of the harīm. It was from this high place that Grandfather's soldiers had rained down arrows upon the few attackers who had dared to attempt an assault upon his wives during a raid on the castle. I glanced back and was relieved to see that the guards were clambering up the steps behind me. But then I realized that I would be alone on the turret balcony for several minutes before they arrived.

I burst through the doorway and into the sunlight just as Celia was climbing onto the parapet. Alia and Delia were still removing their sandals in order to join her on the ledge. I screamed at Celia to stop. She froze, then turned to look at me. Her face was ashen, and she had a detached, determined look in her eyes that filled me with dread. Without hesitation, I hurled myself over her astonished sisters and grappled with her. Celia attempted to repel me and tried to walk backward over the edge of the wall. In desperation, I grasped her by the shoulders and yanked her down onto the granite blocks that shielded Grandfather's archers. My head struck one of the stones, and, still clinging to my cousin, I lost consciousness.

ξ

I awoke in the sumptuous throne room of a huge castle. Glancing out the windows, I could see nothing but immense purple clouds. The interior of the room was bathed in a soft white light. Seated naked on the throne was Father Crocodile. His huge testicles rested on the forward edge of the seat cushion. His gigantic penis was in Mother Cobra's mouth, whose voluptuous, sinuous body was curled around the throne. She was subjecting him to intense fellation. His back was arched in ecstasy, his face turned upward, his mouth open wide in amazement.

As he approached a climax, Mother Cobra withdrew his penis from her mouth, angled it upward, and masturbated it repeatedly with great vigor. Father Crocodile bellowed in a deafening voice and spurted an immense load of semen, which, when it struck the ceiling, burst open, releasing dozens of baby crocodiles who scampered down the walls and out through the windows.

When he was satisfied, he shifted backward in his seat and summoned me. Trembling with fear, I lowered my eyes, walked toward them, and kneeled at the foot of the stairs. Mother Cobra unwound herself from around the throne, curled up at his feet, and smiled.

"My beloved Jazeera," she said, "your sexual skills are exquisite and your morals unimpeachable. This day, you willingly risked your life in order to save three of your sisters. For this, you shall be rewarded."

She reached down, gathered me into her arms, and lifted me onto the dais. "You shall have good health and a long life. When you join us in heaven, you will watch with great satisfaction as your descendants multiply and bring sexual joy to many. A terrible day is coming on which foolish men who have never known such joy will destroy almost all life upon the earth; but your children will survive."

She smiled and kissed me on my forehead. "Go now and return to your loved ones. They are waiting for you."

ξ

Once again, I awakened, this time to find myself in Grandfather's bed. He was kneeling by its side. For many days he had neither changed his clothes nor trimmed his beard. Instead, he had remained with me, earnestly praying to Mother Cobra. Clasped in his hands was his sword. He had turned it downward so that its point pierced the carpet, and he was now leaning on it heavily, too exhausted to remain on his knees without it. I reached out my hand and caressed his face. He opened his eyes, and when he beheld me, he wept.

I had been in a coma for a week. Five days earlier, Grandfather had returned with his army. Having crossed the border and ridden into the town in which Aunt Jasmina had been murdered, he and his men had killed the clerics and everyone else and set fire to all of the buildings. As the town burned, he cut off the heads of the priests and stuffed their genitals into their mouths. Then he wrapped the heads in fabric, placed them in a leather bag, and dispatched it to the leader of the sect, a holy man who ruled over the monotheists from a temple in the city of Marrakesh.

The End

Illustrated Erotic Desert Fairy Tales by Raymond Descheneaux:

Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah
Little Red Riding Veil
The Three Little Piglets
Golden-Hair and the Three Bears
The White King and the Seven Succubi
Hani and Ghayda
The Three She-Goats
Jamila and the Baobab Stalk
The Last Days of Al-Kharijah

quebec
quebec
29 Followers