The Three Mother Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, once we are past the front door I expect you at your best." Henry's predatory mother said to him as she fully rested her bare pelvis against his, and caressed his hair with her hands. "I am glad you have agreed to spend this evening with me. Do not disappointment now. Ok?" She further added.

Henry was so freaked out he was near passing out. His heart beating over a hundred a minute in his chest. His mother, dressed like that, straddling him like that, was too much. And even though he was creeped out of his mind, his manhood seemed to have developed a mind of its own more than two hours ago, and was fully erect and well lubricated pressed against this predatory MILF version of his mother with nothing but his own pants between them. He dared not hold his mother's body in return, even though his horny young man arms desperately wanted to. So he gripped the sides of the driver seat hard instead, and after a moment of silence finally answered her. "Ok, Mom."

"Thank you Sweetheart. I love you!" chirped Henry mother as she moved to get off her son and out her car through the driver door, before adding "get your speedos out of your bag and come." And though Henry could not possibly know what strange purpose that would serve, he did as directed and trailed after his mother as she strutted in her four inch heels and still no panties, like a world class slut, towards the manor's large front door.

*****

As Henry followed his mother into the house, through an entrance foyer, and into a large reception room, he found the interior as full of character as the exterior had been. Bold colors and fancy woodwork from decorative columns, to crown molding, to wainscotting added to the grand historical look of his surroundings. But what most stood out, could not possibly fail to stand out, was that on a set of large white suede chairs around a central coffee table on one side of the room sat, as elegantly as seductively cross legged, two women drinking champagne that were out of this world gorgeous. Women who quickly exchanged friendly greetings with Henry's mother as soon as they say each other.

"Hello Vic. I am glad you finally made it." Said the first of the women, a drop dead gorgeous blue-eyed blonde in a golden bodycon minidress and pumps that matched her dress. Even though Henry hated her haughty demeanor instantly, he could not help but do a triple take of her full body from hair tips to shoe toes. And groan.

"Hello to you, Katherine. And you Isabel." Said Henry's mother to the blonde, then the other woman. Which Henry also checked out and discovered was a no less stunning light-brown haired brunette in a no less immodest silver minidress and heels. Both women, Henry realized were probably his mother's age and likely her friends. Though like his own mother, he also realized both women could easily pass for women ten years younger than their true years. As if the whole threesome were the beneficiaries of some very dark witchcraft that kept them eternally young. And too stunned to move, it took Henry a minute to realize his own mother had actually left his side and found a seat, and a glass of champagne, by her friends. Leaving him standing there in the spotlight alone.

"And you Henry, handsome young man, thank you for joining us." Said the stunning brunette, Isabel it seemed her name was, to Henry.

"I did not know I was invited to a party." Replied Henry, admiring the exquisite women but a little irritated all of this felt a bit like a game that was being played at his expense. And he began to move towards his mother, who had some space to her side, to sit down before he was brusquely cut off.

"Stay right there! You have not been invited to sit. Stand on the table behind you and strip." Said Katherine the blonde to Henry, and the gall in her voice almost got his blood boiling! But he turned to his mother, who had watched the whole thing as she took a sip of her flute, and she simply added "do as you are told!"

Henry was beginning to not like this evening. Fast. Gorgeous slut MILFs notwithstanding. But as he considered his options he heard his mother reiterate "Henry, do not disappoint me." And remembering the conversation with his mother the whole ride to this place, Henry proceeded to do as instructed.

Henry, an excellent swimmer, was very proud of his body. But the fact that he felt male strippers were afforded more dignity when they stripped had him hating every second of what he was doing. Taking off shoes, socks, shirt, pants. Till he stopped, and Isa, the brunette, snapped at him.

"Underwear too. But put your speedos on instead when you are done."

What the fuck? Thought Henry. So he turned to his mother, who looked on impassively, with a little bit of a mischievous smile if Henry could believe it! But she simply glared at him with impatience. And Henry understood he was to carry on as directed. So feeling deeply humiliated these women seemed to be directing his actions like he was a will-less marionette, he pulled his underwear down. Let his treasonous manhood stand tall and large before all the women. Then covered it back up tightly in his speedos, in a way that seemed more obscene than if he would have left it nude.

"You cunt..." Henry muttered quietly between his teeth. To a quick reply from the blonde.

"What was that, young man? Do you want to repeat that again?"

"No."

"That is what I thought. Now hands behind your head and stand right there." Added the blonde MILF as she got up from her chair onto her four inch heels, her brunette friend doing the same, and they began to strut their way towards Henry. Who suddenly felt an urge to move his hands from behind his back and cover himself.

"Honey, you better keep your hands behind your head." Henry heard his mother say, as her two friends finally got to Henry and began to grope him in front and behind, high and low.

Henry groaned when the condescending blonde roughly grasped his package through his still wet swimwear. And yelped when her pompous brunette friend pinched his rear end in a similar way. But he managed to keep his cool more when they slid their hands up his abdomen and chest. Or down his thighs and calves. Normally he would have found that arousing. And his body, to his chagrin, still did. But his mind was rebelling at this blatant objectification. Something he may have been on the giving, but never the receiving end before. He in fact had done serious wrong to women, to girls, before. Criminal wrong. It never occurred to him women could do wrong to him back. But the realization only made him want to take these two slutty MILF cunts necks and snap them. After banging them into a comma first, of course. And yet terrified of the consequences he did absolutely nothing, even when the blonde, Kat, thrust a handful of well-manicured fingers inside his speedos and up his ass.

"Ugh!"

Was all he could manage to voice before he heard snickering, from the two bitches and even his mother! In response.

"Enough of that." Henry heard Isa, the brunette, say. As she and her friend Kat made their way back to their chairs. And the brunette added "now get down from that table and down on the floor, and swim--you are a swimmer, right--swim your way to me." As she crossed one leg over the other and presented her elevated foot to Henry.

*****

Henry could not believe what the brunette bitch was asking of him. She had said "swim" but given the manor floor was hardwood, not water, she had really meant "squirm" to her. Like a worm. Then she wanted him to what... kiss her foot? Henry's anger was rapidly rising and threatening to burst into the open all of a sudden. He was no foot kisser! Ok, he did like a pretty pair of feet in a pretty pair of high heels, which the brunette's feet were. And he hated to admit he had spent the better part of the two hour road trip with his mother... looking at her cunt, legs and feet. But damn if he let these evil witches find out about it! Exploit it.

So, he quickly considered his options. Get up, get dressed and go. Now that he thought about it, his mother had taken the key fob of her car when she had moved to straddle him. He would have to walk his way of this estate before he could find any kind of public transit. Regardless, the bigger problem was he still believed his mother was willing to ruin him. How that turn of events happened, was a question for another day. But the appalling fact was that as he turned to her for some assistance, sympathy, whatever, the only thing he found ... that she had inserted a pillow between her legs and seemed to be humping it! Driving herself higher and higher toward voyeuristic orgasm, leaving Henry crushed and convinced he would find no protection from his mother. So he kept looking for an answer, for too long, before he realized the other MILF cunt, the blonde, was now behind him and had put her hand between his legs and was crushing his package into a fist as she said "My friend said squirm and lick. So do it." And yelping, Henry replied, "ok!"

So Henry got down from the table, got down on the floor, and began to squirm as the blonde, still behind him, made sure he was on his way with a strategically placed stiletto heel on his ass every now and then. The bitch, Henry thought. The other bitch too. He would have to get back at them. When he could. But as he got to the gorgeous brunette looking down her nose at him, and she said "reverentially take the shoe off, and get to licking and sucking" he did exactly as he was instructed. Even if it burned him up with anger. And shame.

Indeed the worst part about licking the sole of the brunette's foot, about sucking her toes, about wrapping lips and tongue all around, was that his manhood seemed to like it. And in his speedos his erection was quite pronounced.

"Honey, I had guessed, but I still did not imagine you were such a footboy." Henry heard his mother say, panting, as she continued to masturbate herself to his humiliation. That was devastating to Henry. What was worse, as he took a particularly deep suck of the brunette's big toe, the blonde pulled Henry's speedos down to his knees. And the way his manhood bounced and stood for all the women was both treasonous, and obscene.

"Oh my. He IS a footboy, this one!" Cracked the blonde Katherine, satisfied with her prank of him. And the hot evil witch threesome laughed in unison at him. Henry wanted to die of shame. But it did not stop him from servicing the brunette's other foot when she recrossed her legs, and instructed him "the other one!"

On his hands and knees, Henry considered taking a nip of his MILF tormentor's toes. But his situation, his legal predicament, was unchanged and he did not carry through the thought. On the contrary, when the blonde, Katherine, snapped at him "here, mine, now!" he merely still squirmed like worm, speedos around his knees, to follow suit. Even as this evil witch first kicked him the face for his obedience. And afterwards could not stop asphyxiating him between a pair of toes, gagging her with a foot full of toes, whenever it suited her fancy. Frankly, the feel, scent, and flavor of these women's sexy feet was messing with his head. Leaving him dulled witted. And he hated them for it.

So in despair, Henry eventually started begging between mouthfuls of feet. "Mom, I am sorry, but... can we stop?"

"Hmmmm... no Sweetheart. Make me proud." Only answered Henry's mother, Victoria, in obvious arousal.

Meanwhile Katherine moaned too, as she obviously got off on the handsome young man debasing himself for her. But eventually she tired of it, and announced "enough! Get your face in here and better do a good job!" As she brusquely pulled back her foot from her friend's son, put it down, and parted her legs to reveal the most glorious pantyless cunt Henry had ever seen. Henry whimpered, and got his face between the blonde's thighs, as the women chuckled at him.

The blonde MILF's juices were profuse, their scent and taste divine, and in no time Henry's face was well marked with them. But the woman he was servicing was rough with Henry regardless, as she grasped his scalp and brought him deeper, roughly. Henry's resistance was beginning to wear down, and was down to mostly complying, with lustful intent. And that intent only redoubled when behind him came the other cruel MILF, Isabel, and grabbed his balls from behind to squeeze and massage them. Henry emitted a deep groan at that, only muted by the blonde's thighs that clamped tightly around his face as he finally brought her to an orgasm. Even as the cruel brunette MILF simply pulled back from him when her friend was satisfied, and left him high and dry.

"Mom, please. Mom, please."

Pleaded Henry to his mother. But his mother simply yelped in a masturbatory orgasm herself, and ignored her son.

"My turn now." Then said the brunette as she returned to her chair, and parted her gorgeous pantyless thighs in turn. Only punctuated with "and do not dare touch yourself!" when Henry moved to do as described. So Henry reconsidered, and once again squirmed across the floor, speedos still around the knees, to service the brunette.

Henry had never felt this used. Frankly this abused. His own wants and needs so disregarded. And he was in intense sexual discomfort, intensely humiliated by it. But he serviced the brunette in the short tight silver dress, just like he had serviced the blonde in the short tight gold dress. And in a daze, he did so with extra effort, when he heard, somewhere near his ear, what sounded like the voice of his mother say "there, like that. Good boy" before he heard her click clack in her high heels again.

After a while another set of heels came behind him again. The blonde's. And with what seemed to Henry like truly diabolical skill, he felt a different set of hands than the last time grab him, grope him, massage him till he had brought the woman before him, the brunette, to an orgasm as well. Woman who held Henry tightly between her legs till the waves passed. And when Henry finally was able to pull back, dazed and confused, he did not almost register the blonde slide a circular board of some kind around his neck. And lock it closed.

*****

It took a minute for blood to rush back to Henry's head from the brunette's tight leg clamp. But when it did, and Henry had a second to understand what kind of device he had been put in, he understood it was some kind of head pillory. A disk collar, that separated the head from the rest of his body. It was maybe two feet in diameter, with no aperture but the hole in the middle that circled his neck, and a hinged lid along a radial line that was now locked. Locked with a combination barrel bolt, which Henry could not open. Its features meant Henry could not see below, or behind him, at all, leaving him compromised. And that like some kind of chastised slave, it stripped him of much of his dignity to boot. Even in his highly sexually teased stupor, it made him want to lash out at the bitch that had put him in that predicament. But the impulse was cut short when the other bitch, Isabel, straddled his now blind back and holding roughly onto the disk around his neck like reins called for him to "giddy up!" like a horse.

"Mom, please, do not let them do this. Don't you love me? Please!" began to plead Henry again, till he felt, without warning, the pointy tip of the other evil witch's pumps, Katherine's, connect with his body right between his testicles.

"AAAHHH! That hurts too much! I am sorry ladies but please stop!" He pleaded desperately, pathetically this time.

"Giddy up I said!" Repeated the brunette. And her friend, the blonde, also kicked again.

"AAAHH! Ok... I will.. trot..." Said Henry rather breathily, as he began to trot with the circular pillory on his neck and the hot, wet cunt of the evil brunette MILF on his back. The shame, and the pain in his groin, was the most intense he had felt so far in the night. And he frankly just wanted to die.

"You make such a sorry sight young man." Said the evil blonde as she sort of led before him. Her long thin legs, fair but not as fair as Henry's own mother, tottering as if on stilts in front of him. "I bet you did not expect things will turn out like this for you when you got on your mommy's car earlier today, now did you?" She taunted, maliciously, as she held her thighs closed tight. Obviously sadistically enjoying Henry's debasement. Henry was living a nightmare, and he considered these women were not even real women. But divine feminine retribution goddesses, or devils, of some kind. Sent to make him pay for his crimes. If that was the reason, he wished he had never committed any crimes.

"Yee... haw..." Yelled the brunette on his back at Henry, as she further guided him around the room left and right. And rapidly retreating into his mind Henry heard another feminine voice, his mother's, as if reading his mind say "Henry, my love, do not try to find purpose in your ordeal. There is no purpose. Only the entertainment of my friends and I. Be a good son and continue to cooperate, and it will be over when it is over." Henry could not believe his ears, so he retreated into his mind further. Eventually he heard "my turn, Sister" from Katherine, and "ok. Woah!" from Isabel, as she stopped her steed and made way for her friend. Who was only more energetic, more debasing, in leading Henry across the room. So Henry retreated further into his mind, and when the evil blonde witch told him to "neigh!" Henry neighed too.

Henry's only connection to the physical reality around him became the grip of his tormentor's bare thighs around his back, and the weight of her hot, and very wet bare vagina on his back. And once when Katherine drove the young man directly towards his mother, the crushingly heartless look of insouciance in her eyes too. That was the worst. Though eventually, both the tight grip and the hot, wet weight doubled, when Katherine called on Isabel "join me!" and the two fiendish MILFs in short tight dresses took to riding the broken young man beneath them together.

"Oh gosh this is so hot, makes me so hot. Need to scratch that itch badly now" said the blonde eventually. Who got off from her stallion and walked away, prompting her friend to follow suit, and have him almost collapse from moral, as well as physical exhaustion. A position he was not allowed to rest in for long before the blonde came back with what looked like two screw-on dildos, and directly addressed Henry thus.

"Now, Henry, sit on your butt. Now!" She snapped when he was slow to comply. "Hold still and hold that little head table of yours steady with your hands. Yes, like that. Now keep steady." She said as the young man, resting with his ass on the floor as directed, watched in horror as the cruel witch proceeded to indeed screw the two phallic devices onto anchors each side of his head on the circular board he sported as a cruel collar. Grotesque penises that projected vertically from the board a few inches away of Henry's head, and a few inches from their nearest board edges in turn. And when Henry heard the sadistic blonde MILF ask her friend '"Isa, ever ridden a man's head seesaw before?" And Henry, slowly, finally computed what that meant, he thought to himself "Mom, please, now or never. Help me!" But did not utter the words before it was too late. For soon the two hot as hell MILFs sat either side of Henry's head facing each other. Interlaced their legs around each other: Blonde on brunette legs in front of Henry's eyes, brunette on blonde behind them. And began to ride the penises on Henry's disk collar: their two pelvises, their four thighs and hips, fully enclosing Henry's head in a very hard squeeze. An almost deadly clamshell.

Henry almost passed out from asphyxiation. His face certainly turned dark blue from the pressure. But none of the women were the wiser, because his head was hidden from all their views in the two woman leg embrace. In any case, by the time blonde, and then brunette, had achieved their second orgasms of the night, Henry was truly broken.

1...34567...9