The Three Rites of Eugenie Hastings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hei! Aa-Shanta 'nygh! Ogthrod Ai'f Yog-Sothoth! Nhah'ng Ai'y!"

And as they spoke they slowly began to stroke their hardons with their palms, their features set in ghoulish countenances. I shivered. Had the temperature of the room dropped a few degrees? Did the candles and lamps not throw as much light as they had but a moment before?

Leah's body pressed close against mine, and once more her hand slipped down between my parted legs as her lips caressed my neck and shoulders. She nuzzled my ears with the tip of her nose. I saw Arshinov look to Sophie beside him, reach out for her and take her pale hand in his own, brought it to his lips to plant a gentle kiss upon it. I saw the smiles that passed between them.

"Are you ready, sister?" Arshinov asked the silent woman, a sweetness in his voice, a palpable excitement. "Have you strength left enough to finish?"

The woman smiled and shook her head. Releasing herself from Arshinov's grip she lowered herself until she was kneeling over Tim's form, and delicately she lifted his head and began to position his body.

She put him on his hands and knees, his ass high into the air. Then she slid herself into position before his face, offering her thighs and pussy on which to rest his face and head. With her fingers she spread wide the lips of her sex and I saw that the ejaculate of the revelers was still slowly leaking from her. There was a smile on her face as she nodded to Timothy. She urged him forward with her eyes until I heard him sigh and lower his lips to her gaping sex, beginning to lap hungrily at her with his tongue.

Leah took her hand away from my aching pussy once again, pulled her body away from mine, and lowered herself upon the floor, squirming on her back until she was between Tim's parted legs. She reached up to take his still stiff prick in her small hand and slowly she began to pull upon him there, causing Tim to moan as the bell rang, until Sofie pulled his face tight once more to her snatch and muffled the sounds of his pleasure.

Arshinov stepped forward and he placed his hand upon Tim's raised hips, the other hand stroking his glistening shaft. He looked at me and gave me another smile.

"The time is upon us, the final rite. You must wait a moment longer until your time comes. Do not fear, it shall be worth the wait."

I gasped as Tim's muffled scream sounded forth from Sophie's wet and hampering thighs, as Arshinov pressed the head of his prick deep into the furrow of Tim's ass and began to batter at the tightness of his hole.

Have you ever seen a man buggered for the first time? No, I suppose you would not have. So much poetry spilled in the description of a woman losing at last her innocence, in the tearing of that last sacred veil. Is it not the same for a man the first time a stranger's cock seeks entrance to his ass? The desire to remain intact, to save something of one's self, contending with the thrill of the coming change, the submission to desire and the dawning of a new life.

Was it painful for dear Tim? I imagine that he had never known pain to match it, I imagine that nothing in his life had ever prepared him for the feeling of Arshinov's prick bursting through his defenses and driving upwards, deep, deep into his stomach. I imagine it felt like death. I imagine in that instant he hoped to die.

Arshinov took Tim's bottom as roughly as he had taken his mouth, but Tim's reaction to it was hardly the same. His mouth on a woman's needy pussy, even as Leah reached up beneath him and sealed her lips around the head of his shaft, the bell bouncing obscenely off of her chin and the intense pain of the first cock that ever took him all blossomed into a pleasure he could never have known and I would struggle ever to describe to the uninitiated.

I knew the instant that his pain gave way to pleasure from the way that his body relaxed into the pounding thrusts that Arshinov offered it, and the newfound urgency with which his head bobbed between Sophie's thighs. He had accepted it, he had been taken, and there was no coming back for him. His life would never be the same.

Watching my fiancé getting fucked in the ass I couldn't help myself any longer. I fell to the floor and spread my legs, threw back my head and gave myself over to the lust that had claimed me, working furiously upon my clit with one hand even as my other explored further and my middle finger pressed swiftly into my own asshole. I wanted to feel what Tim was feeling, I wanted to switch places with him. My finger could never be large enough to satisfy me after watching how Arshinov's organ broke my fiancé's soul to pieces and recast it in a fresh image.

Arshinov had been right, it did not take long. Neither he nor Tim had cum that evening, and they had been hard since the first. His prick buried in Timothy's ass, Leah's lips suctioned around the head of Timothy's prick and sucking hard, none of it could have lasted long. Yet it was Sophie who came first, her mouth falling open and her body falling back as she made her rasping sound and came upon Tim's lips and tongue. As she fell away from his probing mouth, there was nothing left to hold back Tim's moans, and I could hear the pleasure dripping from his voice as he neared his time, as he thrust himself back against Arshinov's prick, harder and harder, faster and faster to match the scholar's brutal rhythm.

All at once Timothy cried out as his prick burst forth into Leah's mouth, filling her throat once more with seed. The release of his pent-up jism seemed to drain the vitality from his body, and his arms buckled as he sagged to the floor, prompting Leah to crawl out from beneath him. His ass was still held up by Arshinov's gripping hands, and the man was still pumping away with an animal fury on his face, grunting hard with each stroke into Tim's now passive form.

Meanwhile I pleasured myself and again felt my orgasm building, as the men in the circle all around us tightened and closed in. Still stroking their now raw and tired cocks, still chanting that same strange speech over and over and their voices rising even as the lights of the room flickered and danced.

"Hei! Aa-Shanta 'nygh! Ogthrod Ai'f Yog -Sothoth! Nhah'ng Ai'y!"

At last Arshinov's head rolled back and I heard him roar, a cry that rose above the chanting of the circle and echoed through the long corridors of the empty house, echoed too I imagine far into the darkened streets of Providence beyond.

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

As he offered these words, as they burst from his throat, I saw his body tremble with his climax. The odd words faded into the general roar of a bull in passion as with one last furious thrust he drove his full length into Tim's ass, shaking with the violence of his orgasm.

Several things then happened at once, and I am not certain that I saw or felt what occurred correctly.

I am sure that I saw Mr. Arshinov pull his prick free from Timothy's now un-virgin ass, falling back in exhaustion from the strength of his orgasm. Tim simply dropped to the floor and lay there shaking, beside Sophie and Leah who themselves seemed at last at the end of their resources. For my part I felt strong hands grasping me by the arms, pulling my fingers away from the domains of pleasure, and I know I screamed as I felt my pleasure denied once more. Two men had broken from the circle and now dragged me closer to where the trio of well-fucked revelers lay and rested, while two others approached from the other side and lifted Tim roughly to his feet and held them there between them. These things I saw and these things I am certain of.

But I was also somewhere else, someplace I had never seen and did not truly know, and when I was robbed of my impending orgasm for the second time my scream echoed across a vast and utter blackness which somehow I knew to be alive. As my scream died I stared into that living dark and from somewhere far away I heard the jangle of a bell, or the memory of the sound that such an object had made. All at once the dark dissolved into a hundred flashing images, a kaleidoscope of sound and color, and I was filled with something that was like memory, the memories of a dozen lifetimes pouring through me and with no break for time or proper placement, every instant of eons existing all at once.

What did I see in that instant, gleaming and cutting like the razor's edge? I hardly know anymore. So much has faded, so much lost in the second that the instant passed and so much more has bled away across the long years since. What remains I can describe...but still there was then no sense of what it might mean.

I saw a beauty with long and auburn hair, and I saw her reeling through the whirlwind of an eternal confusion, and knew that it was myself, and always had been. I could see her as though I stood somewhere off behind her shoulder, yet in that same and lasting breath I saw through her eyes and felt what she felt. And in that moment I knew the depths of myself and I felt at once the eons of pleasure and of tormented pain that I had been born for.

I felt my virginity torn away by the thrusts of six thousand straining cocks, of all shapes and sizes, all creeds and every color as I was passed around the whole globe. I felt myself in a tent in the Sahara, chained to a post while a hulking Nubian filled my ass with a burning spear of ebony flesh, semen filling my belly so full that I was afraid I would drown. I tasted six thousand pussies upon my lips, felt soft tongues upon every inch of me.

Most of all I remember the final image--the last to come and the strongest now, the one which has not faded at all.

I saw myself older, my body sagging but still lovely, my red hair flecked at last with streaks of gray. I knelt before another auburn-haired beauty, her face an odd distortion of mine, who grinned, holding a whip aloft, as I lowered my head to kiss her sweet cunt, to lick the rose water from her beautiful lips. My ass and pussy were stuffed full with phalluses of Indian rubber, my wrists were tied tight behind my back, and bells danced from the rings that pierced my nipples and my clit. I licked that young and beautiful goddess for all that I was worth and still the whip fell and lashed down across my ass as she laughed, and laughed...

All this I saw or felt in the blink of an eye, and then the bell was ringing, it was ringing from Timothy's dick where two men held him up, bent forward at the waist. I was behind him on my knees, my lips sealed upon his gaping and ravaged ass hole, my tongue driving deep within his burning form to drink the cum that Arshinov had deposited within.

The hand that held my face there was Arshinov's own. I could hear him whisper through the screaming chant for me to drink deep and be full, as Timothy mewled like a kitten in the pleasure of my act. We both knew that this would be the only time he would ever know me, the only moment we should ever be so intimate.

As I sucked the jism from my fiancé's ass I reached once more between my legs and the sight of my need was at last too much for Arshinov to bear. Suddenly I was thrown onto my back and I screamed in delight as at last the man fell upon me and thrust his stiffening prick into my pussy, stretching me wider than I had ever been before and filling me up all at once.

I wrapped my legs around his skinny frame and held him tight, forcing my hips upward to catch his thrusts to drag him ever deeper, feeling as though his prick might pierce my screaming heart. In a single instant the wave that had so long pent up within me crashed home, and I was carried off on the throes of my own delight as he showered on me the secret names that had always been mine.

All that I had been was lost in the sea of that rush of pleasure, and all that I would be was dancing before my delirious eye as I felt his scalding seed shoot deep within my belly. The shriek of my climax shattered the moment. At once the circle dissolved all around us and the revelers rushed forward and fell upon each other, screaming the words of their dark deities as they descended into an unquenchable madness and the world dissolved.

I imagined I heard the sound of thunder in the distance as Arshinov pulled himself free from the embrace of my thighs and rolled me over, so that I could see those who were watching while he lined his still ready prick up against my asshole. I bucked against him, screaming my wild pleasure as he filled my tiny ass with that cock, as I watched the revelers falling on each other in a heap of cocks, asses and mouths, as I saw Timothy between two men, begging for more between the cocks they forced into him, as Sophie and Leah squirmed together and locked, faces buried in each other's portals. And then I simply closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the footsteps coming closer and to the sound of Arshinov's voice as he rode deep within me, closer and closer to the cliff that I felt sure must be waiting.

"I will see that you are pierced as Sophie is pierced, rings for tits and clit, and I shall set you high among my brides. I will fuck your every hole as I see fit, I will fuck you into madness and beyond, a beast made for naught but pleasure and for pain. Would you like that, my dear?"

And without opening my eyes, and through the moans I offered to his pounding of my ass I told him that I would, that I would love it, that it was all I had ever wanted.

And when he had shot his load deep into my bowels, when he was spent and limp and could fuck no more, I crouched before him and took his softened prick into my mouth and tasted our union and the promise of it there. I sealed the bargain with my tongue as behind me the doors of Richmond Court burst open and the night flooded in.

I don't remember anything beyond that, nothing of the day that followed, or the night that followed that, that long expanse of time where I lay filthy and used upon that floor. When I awoke it was the dawn of the second day, and I lay among the dead there in that awful place, their bodies crumpled where they had fallen, struck down in the act of their desires, naked and crude even in their death. All of the men who had participated that night lay there, with no cause of death at once apparent. It was as though their souls had simply up and gone away and left their mortal forms to fall where they may. I have heard that the doctor's report suggested poison, that somehow I must have taken a lesser dose and so alone survived. I do not know. Perhaps that is what occurred.

When the police found me there, delirious, naked and clearly defiled, there were only the dozen men. No sign of Arshinov, Leah, or Sophie. No sign at all of Timothy Hansen, my intended.

It was investigated as a kidnapping. Mr. Arshinov, a foreigner after all, being the prime suspect, Leah and Sophie as his accomplices. They had poisoned the guests, they had raped me, and made off with the son and heir to a steel fortune. It was salacious but it was simple. Once again, maybe that is indeed what happened.

Rewards were offered, and a manhunt was launched. But no ransom demand was forthcoming, and no sign of those four has ever been found. The details of my assault were kept secret, of course. The police who found me were bribed well and frequently for their silence.

I lay in a hospital bed for five days. On the sixth my father came to my side and he told me that he was sending me to San Francisco, that he had found a match for me there, a boy of sixteen whose family had prospered in land and in dry goods. He did not know for sure that I was pregnant but he was taking no chances. The wedding was held before the month was ended. I am sure that there were rumors and gossip in Providence, but I was not there to hear them. In any event, as long as my father grew ever richer he did not much care what was said or hinted at by his peers.

So I was wed to a hapless child and some months later gave birth to my daughter, Eseme, about whom you already know a great deal, her own life and scandals far outshining my own. As far as the world was concerned Eseme is the daughter of my late husband Albert Bellows. On that score, I know the truth. I have always known it.

What do I believe happened that night at Richmond Court?

I believe that the group which met there tried to call forth their god, a being whose name I do not know, but whose face I have dreamt all these long years since. What transpired was a ritual that was meant to invite a deity to walk the earth, and walk it did. I believe that it was all successful, too successful even. They called upon something and made to it promises—yet I do not think they truly understood the promises that they made. I am sure they sought power and wealth, and control of the coming world, but instead they received something else. As for the four, long missing, I do not believe that they are dead as you or I would conceive of it. For that is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons even death may die...as the old book says.

My daughter could tell you more of course, if she is of a mind to. She has learned a great deal about such strangeness, but I have said enough. I believe I can hear her calling in the rooms upstairs, and so if you will please excuse me, I shall leave you.

***

The fate of Mr. Arshinov and the eldritch terrors of the unknown shall become clear in "The Curious Case of Eseme Bellows". Coming soon!