All Comments on 'The Three R's Pt. 02'

by freddieclegg

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
leeanna19leeanna19over 2 years ago

I do love your stories Freddie. I sometime wish the men would rise up and take back control, but that would spoil the fun then wouldn't it.

It may be good to give the men a few wins? I wonder what the rest of the world would think about dealing with a country that has effectively enslaved half it's population.

You have built a wonderful world and your writting is style excellent. I still struggle getting the spelling perfect and there seem to be a lot of grammar nazi's on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my eyes, this story of the New Order fails in almost every way. While your language skills are decent, you seem to lack the basic understanding that necessitates becoming a weaver of yarns.

First off, while I appreciate the IDEA of a female-run and dominated society, to present it in this fashion is erroroneous. The sex scenes like any steamy qualities and the participants seem to be participating in them for the sole purpose of getting off on a physical level.

There is no emotion or mutual adoration. Even the orgasms seem forced.

If I were forced into this society (and this is coming from someone who LOVES the idea of a female-led relationship), I would want to sprint away from it as fast as my legs could carry me. And, if I were caught...I would beg for someone to kill me where I stood.

If I were forced to have sex with a member of the 'New Order', I wouldn't be into it. I'd just roll my eyes to the side, gaze at the clock and pray for the moment in which the women were done.

I felt sorry for everyone in your story. The females were all angry, nasty, cold bitches without an ounce of real passion and The men were all turned into mindless robots. It's not erotic...it's fucking depressing.

I kept hoping that you would turn things around in this...that eventually the women would come to the understanding that living like this isn't worth it. Or that the men would rise up and defeat those females whom had oppressed them.

But...nothing. Just more depressing shit piled on top of itself. what a fucking waste

freddiecleggfreddiecleggabout 2 years agoAuthor

Firstly - apologies for not responding sooner. I only just noticed your comment. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy this. I write for my own amusement but I hope that other folk will get something out of it too. I guess I'm aiming to portray how men could react in those circumstances - I agree that societies that oppress one or more groups within them are pretty depressing places and maybe I'm guilty of showing that's how this society might be. The reality is that sadly the opressors rarely realise that they are victims too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous