The Three Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handed me back my phone and reached for her clothes. Inspired by her action, I quickly grabbed a photo of her from the knees upwards.

"Hey! That's not fair!" she pouted.

"How so? You have your souvenir, now I have mine. And if this is goodnight, are you at last going to tell me secret number three?"

She quickly shimmied into her little skirt and pulled the t-shirt over her head. "Call that number tomorrow afternoon and you may find out."

"Will it be worth it?" I asked, watching her hot, now at least semi-clothed body as she re-tied one of her pigtails that had come undone.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find it worth your while." Her hair again in place, she bent down to kiss me, where I sat, still naked on the mattress. I stood up and held her close again, feeling those gorgeous tits pressing my chest through the thin t-shirt. The kiss was hot, wet and sexy - just like the pussy I'd so recently enjoyed.

"Thanks, Chris," she said, smiling. "Oh, and thank you, mister," she said, taking hold of my semi-hard dick. "It was a real pleasure making your acquaintance." She suddenly crouched down and gave it a wet kiss. "Goodnight sweet prince," she said, standing up again. "Cinderella needs to go home after being balled if she isn't going to turn into a pumpkin!" Another kiss - this time on the lips - and she was gone.

I pulled on my clothes and waited a few minutes before making my way back to the beach bar. I didn't want it to be obvious that Angel and me had been together for the past half-hour.

When I arrived back, I noticed Miguel leaning on the bar, admiring the ladies, in the same place he'd been when Angel and her friends had first dragged us up to dance. "¡Ai, amigo! It seems you were lucky also! That brunette - ¡ai! ¡Muy caliente!" I followed his gaze to where Angel and her friend were talking rather conspiratorially. The brunette kept looking at me and smiling. Then, as we watched, the two girls picked up their purses, gave us a little wave, and headed off. I checked my watch -- it was nearly midnight. Looking back at Miguel, I saw a smear of pink lipstick on his neck, and his normally-immaculate hair was mussed.

"The blonde; you - enjoyed?"

"Si, amigo. I enjoyed. And the brunette?"

Miguel pulled an expression that indicated shock and awe. "Amazing." Perhaps he was just being a gentleman, but that's all he would say, and I (also being a gentleman, in my own way) betrayed no secrets about Angel and me.

The next afternoon, I turned my cellphone on and found the picture I'd taken of Angel. She was most definitely caliente - seriously hot. I looked at the picture she'd taken of me -- the one she'd then sent to her cellphone. I guess I looked OK, maybe a little better than OK, but she was definitely major league and I had clearly been one lucky fucker.

Wishing to push my luck a little further, I dialed her number. It rang three times before a female voice said "Hello?"

"Hi Angel. It's Chris. Remember me?"

"Oh, hi Chris. This is Caty - that's C-A-T-Y. I'm Angel's best friend. She's told me all about you - and I mean all about you."

'Oh shit', I thought. This is Jenna all over again. It seemed like another Chris warning had been issued, and it was going to be the start of another lean time.

"In fact, I'm looking at your picture right now. I have to say I admire Angel's tastes." Oh, so perhaps not so bad after all.

"Thanks, Caty; glad you think so. Is Angel there?"

"No, she's at the spa this afternoon, but she suggested that I meet with you so I could tell you her third secret."

"Isn't she going to do that herself?" I realized that I wanted very badly to hook up again with this intriguing blonde and enjoy her some more.

"Sorry, Angel's unavailable. But if you'd like to come to the pool bar in maybe fifteen minutes we could maybe share a few secrets over a drink or two?"

Beside the pool bar there were a few tables and chairs, tucked away in a discreet, quiet corner behind some large plants. It was a good place to meet if, for some reason, you didn't want everyone to know about it. Caty turned out to be the muy caliente brunette that Miguel had danced with, and then (apparently) 'enjoyed' last night. She had on a lace dress over a white bikini, and looked classy and hot at the same time. When I arrived she stood up and kissed me on both cheeks in the European fashion. I ordered us a mojito each and we sat down.

"So, it seems you guys had quite a night last night", she began conversationally.

"I guess so. What did Angel tell you?"

"Everything - and I really mean everything." Caty leaned in close and said in a low voice "She says she wasn't sure about the thumb in the ass at first, but then she really got off on it. So please believe me when I say that she has no secrets from me."

"So I see. And you? How was Miguel?"

"If you must know, I thought he was cute but ultimately disappointing. Latino men are all machismo, and they like to think they're excellent lovers. Unfortunately he came much too soon. The saving grace was that he does have a clever tongue and he wasn't afraid to use it, so I eventually got most of what I wanted and so did he. But Angel was quite clear that you're not lacking in the stamina department." There was a playful openness in her face, but she was flirting outrageously with me. It wasn't quite what I'd been expecting. It was like she was trying to steal her friend's date, and that seemed a little tacky, even though she was just as hot as Angel in her own way.

"So when will Angel be back?" I asked, trying not to follow up on the bait that was being dangled. "I'd really like to see her again."

"I'm sure you would, Chris, but I'm afraid that won't be possible. Not today, or in fact, not ever."

I was shocked. I'd thought that meeting Caty would be a prelude to another session for me with Angel, but it seemed that she was here to give me the brush-off instead.

"Why's that?" I asked, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Well, you're going home tomorrow, and Angel's busy today and tomorrow. In fact, I think she'll be tied up for quite a while. But I'm prepared to tell you her secret, which may explain why this is. And talking of secrets, Angel told me all about you. What did Miguel say about me?"

I looked at her. Yes, Miguel had been right. "He said you were muy caliente. Very hot. That's all."

"Oh, so it seems that he's a gentleman after all and doesn't discuss his liaisons with the ladies," she said in a mock-English accent that made it sound like something from a costume drama on cable TV. She sipped her drink. "Do you agree with him?" She looked me in the eye. Fuck, she was one sexy chick.

"Well, apart from appearances, I have little to go on," I teased, seeing how far this would go.

"Perhaps, under the circumstances, I could furnish a little more evidence, kind sir," she replied in the same accent, looking demure and infinitely fuckable at the same time.

I thought about it for a moment; just for a moment, you understand. "That would be very interesting. Only - you're with the wedding party, right? Isn't your boyfriend here with you?"

To my surprise, she smiled broadly. "Of course, but he's off deep-sea fishing this afternoon. I have no interest in fishing, but I'm very open to finding someone with a sturdy rod who's also an experienced muff-diver. Very open." She paused to gauge the effect that her words were having on me. If she'd been able to see through the table she would have had a very good idea, as my shorts were beginning to look like a tent.

We walked to her room as casually as we could. Once through the door, which she bolted, all restraint disappeared. Her lace dress was over her head and her bikini was on the floor before I could blink. Her first kiss was a full-on assault to the senses. Her mouth was hot and hungry and her tits - false but impressive - almost bored into my chest. My shorts were unfastened, and her hand was around my cock before I could speak. Even as I pulled my t-shirt over my head, she was on her knees and going down on me.

I'd thought that Angel was amazingly hot, but by comparison, Caty was a full-on furnace. Her blowjob was wet and deep, and a lot of my cock disappeared into her mouth, while her tongue swirled and stroked. I guess I've had better blowjobs, but almost all were in my wet dreams. Caty didn't deep throat, but that hardly mattered, as around two-thirds of my cock was sucked into a hot, delicious whirlpool. I knew that I was in very grave danger of shooting my load almost instantly; maybe that was why Miguel didn't last too long. After a minute or two of this exquisite torture, I knew I had to focus on her or I'd be no use for anything.

Carefully I took her head in my hands and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"You no like?" she asked mischievously.

"I like too much," I replied. "What do you like?"

She giggled naughtily. "Well, Mr. Pilot, help me to fly. I'd really love to spread my wings, and you can start by spreading my legs!" She giggled again, got up and jumped up onto the bed.

I kicked off my shorts and Crocs and followed her onto the mattress. Caty kissed like her life depended on it, and while our mouths were locked together by sheer air pressure, my hands wandered over every part of her body that I could reach. Like I said, unlike Angel's, her tits were definitely not real, but they were big enough, firm enough and shapely enough that I was prepared to overlook that minor flaw. No tatts or piercings disturbed the perfection of her skin, and her ass was as firm and peachy as her friend's, if a little rounder and fuller.

While she stroked my cock with her hand, I explored her very neat pussy with my fingers. It was smooth and pretty, without the protruding inner lips of her friend, and encouragingly moist already. I'm sure she would have been quite happy if I'd headed south immediately, but instead I took my time, stroking, nibbling and licking my way around each intriguing curve. Last night on the beach with Angel had been urgent - too little time for subtlety and exploration. Here and now with Caty - assuming that her boyfriend wasn't due back any time soon -- I had more opportunity for exploration of the rest of the female landscape, not just the hidden valley.

Caty didn't seem to be objecting. In fact, as I moved my tongue from the inside of her elbow to her rather inviting, puckered nipple, and my hand from her thigh to her ass, there was a sigh, almost of disappointment that I was moving to the main event too soon. But as my finger entered the back of her pussy slit, and my tongue strummed the nipple with Chris's patented butterfly touch, there was no protest - just a sound of caught breath and a contented moan. Minutes later, and with my mouth alternating between nipples, my finger gently probing a pleasingly wet hole, and her hand working my boner with a fine level of dexterity, I guessed it was time to take a dive.

On her back, with her legs spread, Caty was really quite something. Her pussy was neater than her friend's, her clit almost disappointingly smaller, but the aesthetic effect was pleasing and there seemed to be no loss of sensitivity. By the time my tongue had explored every crevice, and the fingers of both hands were enveloped in two tight orifices, Caty was bucking like a bronco and moaning like Myrtle in the Harry Potter films.

I was moving in for the kill, my lips around her small but very sensitive clit, two fingers in her sweet, very wet cunt and another all the way up her ass, when she suddenly cried out "Please, Chris. Fuck me now!" I was a little confused; I've never known a girl who doesn't enjoy being eaten to within an inch of her life. I think I set a Commonwealth record once of eighty-seven minutes with my face in the pussy of one girl (six orgasms, a personal best). But Caty seemed to have other ideas; ideas that I wasn't about to dismiss lightly.

The condom was in my shorts pocket. If I'd timed it, I guess it must have taken maybe fifteen seconds to retrieve it, take it from its wrapper and apply it to my cock. I don't think I've ever craved a pussy as much, or filled it as quickly. One thrust and I was in. To be fair, Caty wasn't as tight as Angel, but what she lacked in that respect she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Instantly her long, shapely legs were around my waist, her heels digging into my butt, and we were fucking as if this was the only thing in the world to do.

Missionary is always a hit-and-miss position; great for kissing, tits-on-the-chest stimulation, deep, pistoning penetration and the sheer closeness of having a woman wrapped around you. However, it's a bit limited for clit access and g-spot contact.

But Caty didn't seem to mind. "Ohmygod, Chris, fuck me harder. Harder! YEAH!" It seemed that however I shoved my cock into Caty - and 'shoved' is the right word - she loved it. All she seemed to want was a seriously hard - even fierce - fucking. No subtlety, no gauging angles, no clit play - just stick it in, hard and deep. This was my kind of girl.

After about five minutes of seriously passionate - even aggressive - fucking, I was beginning to tire. Caty was still enjoying it, but I badly wanted her to come. Pulling back and up, I worked my knees under her nicely-rounded butt and, as she arched her back to accommodate our new position, I grabbed a pillow and slid it under her for support. The view was even better than before; Caty was one smoulderingly hot babe, and those tits looked pretty special from my new position. Although the lack of hip-swing made serious pussy-pounding rather harder, the main advantage of the new angle was more g-spot friction and much better clit access. I took instant advantage of both factors, giving Caty's clit the sort of rapid thumb-work that Jaco Pastorius would have been proud of. I find it's a technique that, nine times out of ten, drives a woman instantly wild and sends her reeling over the edge into a powerful orgasm. One time in ten, the contact is just too intense, the girl screams and I have to ease off and take several steps back.

Fortunately for both Caty and me, this was one of the nine. Soon, she was thrashing around under me, and it was difficult, especially on the back-stroke, to prevent myself slipping out. But I didn't have to continue for long. She began making noises that were louder and more varied than her blonde friend had made the night before, and she came pretty spectacularly. Her pussy wasn't quite as tight as Angel's, and I didn't have anything up her ass, so I couldn't feel her orgasm as I had with her friend, but there was no mistaking her condition. The trick was to keep rubbing and thrusting the same way for over a minute as she put on a sexy display of body contortions and a whole cacophony of erotic sounds and obscenities.

As she started to come down, I decided to go for my climax, although I knew I was a little further off than I had been with Angel when her orgasm was subsiding. As I resumed my pounding, Caty suddenly put her hands on my hips and gasped "wait!"

I stopped thrusting, and she looked up at me. "If you - you keep fucking me - like that - you'll make me - too sore - for anything - later. Let me - let me see - what else - I can do for you," she panted.

Reluctantly I pulled out of her, wondering whether a simple hand-job would be on offer, or something a bit sexier. Caty reached down and took hold of my cock, and in a smooth movement, flipped off the condom. Shuffling around, she quickly engulfed me again with her luscious mouth, and began bobbing her head up and down. That was seriously hot, and I found almost instantly that I no longer regretted having to stop fucking her. After a couple of minutes of the most delicious mouth-work, she slipped my wet cock out and between her impressive fake tits. She dribbled a little more saliva onto me, pressed her breasts together and welcomed me into that snug silicone valley. I started fucking that cleft more energetically, and she - delightful slut that she was - lowered her head so that, as the tip emerged from between her golden globes, it entered her open and very wet mouth. I'd seen that done on porno movies, but never experienced it in real life. Whilst it was perhaps a little less sensational than having my cock sucked down a girl's throat, it still felt very good and looked horny as fuck.

Stimulation of this type can only really produce one result, and in a very short while I groaned and spurted a substantial stream of jizz over Caty's tits, her face and into her still-open mouth. She seemed to be happy for me to sow my seed wherever I wanted - she stuck out her tongue to receive more - and by the time I'd finished she was covered in the sticky juice. Then she very deliberately swallowed everything I'd deposited in her mouth, and licked up as much of the rest as she could from her tits and around her mouth. It was all gloriously porno, and she smiled, clearly pleased with the show she was putting on.

I rolled off the bed, reached into my shorts and pulled out my phone. Before she could stop me, I took a photo of her, covered in my spunk, before reaching for some tissues and wiping the sticky goo from her face and breasts.

"That wasn't very nice," she said. "What are you going to do with the picture?"

"Keep it as a special souvenir. What's Angel going to do with that picture of me?"

"Well, actually, I have it. It was my phone she sent it to."

"So I never had her phone number; only yours," I said, realizing that the plot had thickened.

"Yes. Are you disappointed?" I looked down at my recent fuck-buddy, and took in the impressive tits, the cute face with the naughty smile, the pretty, smooth pussy, the long brown legs and the remains of the coating of jizz I'd just supplied.

"How on earth could I be disappointed? That was an amazing fuck, Caty. Clearly, for some reason, Angel wanted me to hook up with you today, and I'm grateful. Was that something to do with her secret?"

"Yes, I guess it is," she said, reaching for a water glass by the bedside.

"So are you going to tell me, or do I have to fuck you repeatedly until you finally spill the beans?"

She laughed. "Tomorrow you're going home, right?"

"Right, but what's that got to do with it?"

"Well, tomorrow we have the wedding. I'm the Maid of Honor. Angel is the bride."

"You're kidding me! She - she set out to fuck me just before her wedding? What the fuck?"

"Sure. You see, Ross is a decent guy but he's not exactly king of the sack. He's really not that well hung, which wouldn't matter if he could use what he has the way that you do. And I think he's a rather selfish lover. He likes to be sucked off but he's less enthusiastic about going down on a girl."

"How do you know? Is that something that you and Angel discussed?" I asked.

"Sort of. She told me what he was like, but I decided to find out for myself. I fucked him. It was at a party about a year ago. I wanted to see whether Ross the so-so lover really was the devoted fiancé that Angel thought he was. I set out to test him. He failed. When I told her, Angel almost dumped him, and we nearly stopped being friends. I had to do a lot of explaining. See, I didn't do it for me, or even for Ross. I did it for Angel. You see, we've been best buddies since - well, since forever; we're like sisters, except we never fight. In fact, we called ourselves the Secret Sisters, and we've been playing our 'three secrets' game since we were kids. We were always naughty, but since we've grown up, 'naughty' has taken on a very different meaning. Anyway, I hoped my 'sister' might see that Ross wasn't the only guy around, and that he wasn't that faithful either."