The Three Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So was the fuck with me last night some sort of revenge?"

"No, that was just some fun. I guess you might call it a dare. When our partners all went off to watch the Superbowl, I suggested to Angel that we should go to the beach party and see if we could find some hot guys and get laid. She wasn't sure at first, but I said it would be her last chance. After tomorrow, she'll be a married woman and cheating on her husband would be worse than cheating on her boyfriend. Sure, I reminded her that she knew that he'd cheated on her at least once - with me - but mostly it was a dare between us. That's another thing about the Secret Sisters - we've been playing dares since we were in second grade. When we were teenagers we dared each other to flash our titties at cars on the on-ramp of the freeway; they couldn't stop, you see, but we could tease. When we started dating, we dared each other to suck off our boyfriends and save some jizz to compare. We've been so naughty like that. Usually it's Angel's idea, but both of us getting laid last night, that was mine. And it was fun."

"Whose idea was it to get that tattoo on Angel's back?"

"You mean that 'Angel of the Snows' one? That was Ross's idea. He said it would look classy in Chinese characters. I don't think tattoos look classy in anything; English, Chinese, Egyptian hieroglyphs or Dingbats - in any font it still looks tacky."

"I agree, and I'm glad you don't have any. But let me tell you something. A few years ago I was working for a small airline out of Taipei. I had a delightful Chinese girlfriend who was - well, let's just say we had a lot of fun. She taught me some Chinese - Cantonese and some Mandarin - which was very useful. Angel's tattoo doesn't say what she thinks it says. Either the tattooist was having a joke or Ross was."

"So what does it really say?" she asked.

"I told her it actually says 'give it to me hard up the ass, big boy', but she didn't believe me."

"Is that really what it says?"

"It does. I suggest she doesn't go sunbathing in Vancouver or she may receive some attention she's not expecting."

Caty rolled over on the bed. "You know, Angel and me, we've known Ross since sixth grade. He was her boyfriend all through high school. At college, she fucked four guys that I know about -- and knowing Angel, if there were more she would have told me. When she went back home, she started up with Ross again, and they've been together ever since. Angel said he got a Chinese guy at work to write the characters out for him. Angel says he's always pushing her to try anal - hell, he even tried it that time with me - so I guess this is idea of a hot joke. I quite like the guy, and he's cute - after all, I actually fucked him once - but he can be an asshole sometimes."

"Caty, every guy can be an asshole sometimes. It's how we're made. The crucial thing is whether he's an asshole five percent of the time and the sort of guy to cherish your friend the rest of the time, or the other way around. I'm not hearing good things about him right now."

Caty sighed. "Tomorrow is Angel's wedding day. She's spending all of today in the spa getting pampered and beautified for tomorrow - not that I think she needs to be beautified at all. I've always thought of her as 'my beautiful friend, Angel', I love her like a sister and I'd cut off my arm before I'd hurt her. So I'm not going to piss all over her special day. If Ross turns out to be 95% asshole, Angel will see that soon enough."

"I understand. But what about you? Why are you fucking me today, and why did you fuck Miguel last night? Is your boyfriend disappointing like Ross?"

"Compared to you? Fuck, yes! He has a big dick and he thinks that makes him Mr. Irresistible. But Darren is Ross's best friend, he'll be his best man tomorrow, and I guess I don't want to break up the happy foursome."

"Oh, so you've all had sex together?" I asked, jokingly. She gave me a look that conveyed her opinion of my sense of humor.

"No, you idiot. It's just that we've been friends for quite a while and I guess it's become a habit."

"Do you guys have good sex together?"

"Not so much these days."

"And do you love him?"

"Ditto."

"So, we have each other's phone numbers. Have you ever thought of moving to Toronto?"

She lifted up on one elbow and looked at me. I looked admiringly at her tits - as good a place to start as anywhere - and then at the rest of her. She was, as Miguel had said, muy, muy caliente.

"Look, Chris, don't take this the wrong way, but when Angel and me saw you last night, my first reaction was to say to her, 'that guy has bad boy tattooed on his forehead' - and you know how much I like tattoos. That's why I suggested that Angel hook up with you. Miguel is cute, and I wanted to see what it felt like to have a Latino between my legs, but you were what Angel needed and you didn't disappoint. She needed a great fuck, and she got it. You should have heard how she described you afterwards! But you're not the sort of guy for the long haul. You're kinda behind glass, with a sign over it saying 'In case of emergency, open legs and break glass'. I can feel myself getting wet at the thought of fucking you again, but I'm not sure I'd want to take you home to my mom and dad. I'm not convinced that you're house-trained."

It was rather sobering to hear yourself described that way - and to recognize the truth in what was being said. Too often it seemed that I was dragged along by my cock, frantically sniffing out the next wet pussy. Jenna was probably right about me and, t seemed, Caty also had me figured out.

"I hear what you say, babe, but I could be persuaded to be different. You and me - this has been special. Don't say you didn't enjoy it?"

She smiled. It made her face even more special. "Don't get me wrong, Chris. I really do think you're a great fuck - the best. After I'd seen you go off with Angel, I was quite jealous, and when she told me all of the details, I was very jealous. I think that when she did that trick with the phones, she was expecting me just to explain to you why she couldn't meet with you again. I don't believe she thought I'd fuck you myself - although maybe as a Sister I've underestimated her. And the only regret I'll have afterwards is that I didn't find you earlier in the holiday so we could have done it some more. But really, I'm not sure that we'd really be compatible for anything more than a vacation fuck. Or possibly two vacation fucks."

"Two? When?"

"How about now?" she asked.

*************

I put the 757 down in the middle of a late snowstorm. I'd landed the beast many times before in similar weather conditions, and this wasn't a problem, but seeing the swirling snow outside the cockpit window reminded me that, just a few weeks ago I'd been basking under Caribbean sunshine. I wondered if there were any vacancies for pilots somewhere a lot warmer.

As I was making my way back to where my car was parked, my phone rang. I pulled it from my pocket. On the screen was a picture of a very hot, naked babe, streaked with jizz, and the word 'Caty!' (I'd added the photo, and the exclamation point, to her details, never really expecting to get a call from her number).

"Hey Caty! Great to hear from you. Where are you?"

"Freezing my butt off in Toronto. Where are you?"

"Just got in on a flight from Vancouver. Where are you staying?"

"At the Ramada. Wanna buy me a drink?"

I stopped walking and mentally prepared for a change of plan.

"Sure. Is Darren with you?" If so, one drink would have to do it.

"No, Darren and me, well, it was never gonna work out." Yowza! This sounded like the best news all day.

"So what brings you to Toronto?"

"Tengo tres secretos. Meet me in the bar at the Ramada in - shall we say thirty minutes? - and I'll tell you the first one. The others - well, we'll see."

*****************************

It seems Caty was in town to interview for a position at the local office of Ernst and Young. They'd offered her the job on the spot, so now she had to decide by tomorrow whether she really wanted to move to Toronto or not. I was very impressed, but I sensed that she didn't want to be quizzed about her decision just yet.

I enquired about Angel and Ross, and Caty said that the wedding had gone well - I'd caught a glimpse of Angel in her wedding dress just before the bus arrived to take us to the airport, and she looked amazing. Apparently they seemed to be happy enough, but somehow the 'Secret Sisters' thing wasn't really happening so much anymore between them; maybe married life was introducing new secrets that Angel wanted to keep - well, secret. What's more, after a couple of weeks, Caty had decided that Darren really wasn't what she wanted for the rest of her life. In fact, she wasn't sure exactly what it was that she wanted, but she knew Darren wasn't it.

So the first secret - the job interview and the possible move to Toronto - was revealed to me shortly after we'd met, kissed and sat down in a booth in the bar. The second - that under her smart business suit she was panty-less and very wet, I found out soon afterwards when she guided my hand up her stockinged thigh to the crucial area.

The third, and perhaps the most thrilling, I found out as we lay in her hotel bed, after some frantic sixty-nine followed by a highly energetic bout of cowgirl sex. I'd made her come three times - once with my mouth and twice while fucking - before I shot my load, this time in her hot liquid pussy, but unfortunately inside rubber. It still felt pretty amazing as she squealed and writhed on my pole, and I rubbed her clit as if my life depended on it. This time I could actually feel her come, as I had with Angel, and the area where our bodies joined was awash with her juices. It wasn't so much a squirt as a gush, and it was both sexy and gratifying.

We'd finished a bottle of champagne that she'd had sent up on room service; whether to celebrate the job offer or our renewed acquaintance I wasn't sure. Her head was on my shoulder, I was stroking her hair and she was toying with my cock again. I sensed that the evening wasn't yet over.

"You remember Angel's tattoo?" she asked, almost absently.

"Sure"

"I told her what you'd said it meant. She laughed."

"Really? I thought she'd be mad at Ross."

"Well, yes and no. See, after the wedding, Ross finally persuaded her to try it in her butt. She said it felt weird but very naughty - and you know how the Secret Sisters like naughty. I was surprised, but she swore to me that it didn't really hurt, and it turns out that Ross is quite good at it. His cock size is actually more of an advantage there, and it gets him so hot that he's willing to do an hour of pussy-licking just to get in that hole."

I have to say that I felt more than a little jealous. If anything could have been better than what Angel and I did on that beach in Mexico, it would have been if I could have done what her tattoo had been offering and slipped inside that other hole.

But Caty continued. "So I got to thinking. I'd just split with Darren, I was feeling horny and so I was playing with my Rabbit. I decided to try what Angel described to see how it felt for me. It took a while to get it in there, but when the vibrator was all the way in, and I was slowly fucking myself with it and rubbing my clit at the same time, I came really strongly; almost as strongly as I did with you."

I looked at her, wondering where this was headed.

"So you see," she continued, "I'm not into tattoos, but if you'd like to imagine that I have one across my back like Angel's, I'd really like you to do what it says,"

"Sorry? Are you really saying what I think you're saying?"

"If you think I'm saying 'give it to me hard up the ass, big boy', I guess the answer is yes. Except - except I'd rather you did it gently, as it's, like, my first time with a real cock."

My boner sprang to attention in about ten seconds. It then took about ten minutes to get her lubed and loosened, and when my cock went in - slow, slow, slow - she made little whimpering noises that sounded like I should stop. But she told me to keep going, and (obedient boy that I am) I did. And going; slowly, slowly, a little deeper with each stroke, and with an awful lot of clit play. I wasn't quite balls-deep in her ass when she came for the first time, which felt almost as fabulous for me as I guess it did for her. To my amazement and delight, she took it all the way up the ass that night, for maybe ten minutes, and came again with me whispering the filthiest obscenities in her ear before I filled yet another condom full of jizz.

Two years later and we're still together. She moved into my apartment the next day, having accepted the job. It was meant to be a temporary thing while she looked for her own place, but the opportunity for spur-of-the-moment sex was too good to lose, and anyway, it was a lot cheaper. The next flight that I could get to Edmonton saw us go back to her place for a few days to sort it out. Just before we returned to Toronto, we went to see Angel and Ross. He, of course, has no idea that I had fucked his wife less than 48 hours before they were married. He seemed a decent enough guy, steady, dependable; a little different than me. The two of them looked very happy together. In his place, I would have had a smile broad enough to split my face in two.

When Angel and me were briefly alone together, I took the opportunity to kiss her.

"Thanks for coming, Chris." She giggled sexily. Although I was now with Caty, I still couldn't forget our brief fling in Mexico. "It's great to see you and Caty together. I think you'll be good for each other."

I kissed her again - for old time's sake, and because she was a great kisser. "Thank you, Angel, for everything, especially the three secrets." I looked around to ensure Ross was nowhere near. "You were a great fuck, you introduced me to Caty, and you introduced Caty to anal", I said. "Those are three secrets worth keeping."