The Three She-Goats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was setting when Caprina made her way into the forest. As the shadows lengthened, her black abaya rendered her virtually invisible. Silently, she padded along the path, and before long, her keen nose detected the ogre's man smell. She followed the scent until she came upon a granite outcropping. Cut into its face was a doorway through which she could see the red glow of a fireplace. She approached and slipped, unseen, inside.

The chamber was capacious but dirty, disorganized, and sparsely populated with broken and disheveled furnishings. It smelled badly of rotting food and mildewed wood. Upon the rear wall, on the left, was an opening that led to a bedchamber and on the right, a dirty alcove with a rusted iron stove. The only object that was pristine was a well made sword in an opulent scabbard that was hanging horizontally above the mantel.

Standing facing the fire, stripped to his waist, was the largest, hairiest man that she had ever seen. He was muttering angrily to himself and flagellating his back with a leather whip, which he methodically flicked over one shoulder and then the other. His back was covered with welts that were weeping blood. From the number of scars, she surmised that the whipping was an ongoing punishment which he had been inflicting upon himself for years.

Suddenly, the ogre dropped his whip, doubled over in pain, and began to cough up blood. Then he collapsed onto the floor. Caprina was astonished. How could a man who recently had possessed sufficient strength to defeat eight attackers suddenly appear to be so ill? Emerging from the shadows, she kneeled beside him, closed her eyes, and probed his body with her hands. She felt above his heart, his lungs, and his intestines, and discovered that the ogre was dying.

Caprina stood up quickly and made an upward motion with her hands, raising the ogre into the air. Turning her palms so that they faced forward, she pushed upon the air, causing his body to float across the floor and through the threshold of his bedroom. Searching quickly, she found a lamp, lit it, and placed it on a table. The light revealed an enormous bed that stood on massive legs in the center of the room and which was so large that it easily could have accommodated four people. Caprina suspended the ogre above the mattress and methodically removed his clothes. Then she lowered him on his back onto the bed.

From a large pocket inside her abaya, Caprina removed a bottle of perfume and her blue ritual ensemble. She stripped, anointed her body, and donned her loincloth, then sat on the edge of the mattress and pulled on her long stockings. Finally, she stood, put on her gloves, and fastened the mask over her eyes.

Climbing into the bed, she lay upon the ogre's body and searched for the locus of his life force. She began with his head, running her hands over his scalp and face; but it was not there. She shifted downward, placed her finger on his carotid artery, and felt his pulse. It was very weak.

She examined his heart, his lungs, his digestive organs, and his endocrine glands, and searched all of his muscles, but to no avail. Finally, she rubbed her face against his pubis and reached deep within him with her senses, and at last, she found it. Pulsing weakly, his life force had retreated to its final stronghold in his sex organs.

Caprina sat up and composed herself. When she had cleared her mind, she lay down on her right side diagonally across the ogre's chest and lowered her face so that it was positioned directly above his genitals. With her thumb and forefinger, she lifted his penis, pushed it aside, and lowered her lips until they were brushing his left testicle.

"Little man, little man," she whispered, "are you at home tonight, and are you receiving visitors?" Swiftly, his scrotum drew tight against his groin, lifting the testicle so that it stood out from his pubis. "Oh, I am so glad to see you," she cooed. She wrapped her mouth around the ball of flesh and licked it with affection. Through her side, she could feel the ogre's body growing warmer. She stroked his scrotum with her fingertip and whispered, "Would you like to play, my love?" The testicle jumped in response. She enclosed it again in her mouth, pulled it slightly away from his groin, and released it. To her utter delight, it sprang back against his body like a rubber ball. Smiling, she asked, "Wasn't that pleasant? Would you like me to do it again?" His testicle jumped, so she took it into her mouth and allowed it to pop back out again.

Then she whispered, "Do you suppose, my love, that your twin would like to join us?" His testicle leaped again. "Oh, wonderful! Let me see if he is available." She shifted the ogre's penis to the opposite side, lowered her lips onto his right testicle, and kissed it affectionately. "Little brother," she cooed, "are you at home tonight, and are you receiving visitors?" Once again, the ogre's scrotum tightened, and as his right ball stood up, she happily repeated the delights that she had lavished upon his left.

Then she kissed them both and whispered, "Little men, do you think that your big brother would like to join us?" Both testicles leaped in reply.

By then, the ogre's penis had begun to grow hard. She pushed it slightly away from his body, lowered her mouth onto it, and kissed it. Then she wrapped her lips around his glans and sucked it passionately. His penis responded by jumping forcefully out of her mouth. Quickly it stood upright and became rock hard. She batted it playfully with her fingers and watched with amusement as it bounced.

Caprina pressed his penis against her cheek, and rubbed his glans all over her face. "Big brother," she whispered, "do you have a present for me? Is there something nice that you would like to give me?" His penis responded by jumping violently. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "I am so glad!" She surrounded his glans with her mouth again and clamped her lips tightly around his shaft. Then she sucked rhythmically as if his penis were a stiff confection. It leaped forcefully out of her mouth and sprayed her face with semen. Then it performed a series of little leaps of deceasing magnitude, until, at last, it came to rest against his testicles.

The ogre slipped into a deep sleep. Caprina wiped semen from her face and sucked it off her fingers. Then she re-examined him and was relieved to sense his organs filling up with life force. She lifted herself from his body, kissed him lightly on his lips, and covered him with a blanket. She arose, removed her costume, and put it back in the pocket of her abaya. Then she wrapped herself in the robe and tied together the ribbons at her neck. She donned the cap, pulled the hijab over her head, and pushed her face through the opening. Finally, she wrapped the niqab around her head, ensuring that she was able to see out through the eye slit, and tied the ends together behind her. As the sun rose, she walked silently out of the granite stronghold, merged into the shadows between the trees, and waited.

Sometime later, the ogre emerged. It was his habit to begin the day by patrolling his land. Accordingly, he set off into the forest along a path that was partly overgrown and which would have been hard to see without prior knowledge of its existence. Caprina followed.

Abruptly, he stopped and cocked his head. Caprina listened carefully and heard the faint bleating of an animal in distress. The ogre pushed through the undergrowth in the direction of the sound. In a few moments, he came upon a waterbuck fawn that had become ensnared in a clump of vines. The ogre approached slowly and allowed the fawn to sniff his hand. Then, murmuring in a reassuring way, one by one he untangled each vine and tossed it aside. Lifting the fawn, he inspected it carefully, and when he was satisfied that it was unharmed, released it. Immediately, it scampered off into the woods. The ogre stood up and smiled.

Remaining in the shadows, Caprina spoke. "I am Caprina," she said, "a priestess of Mother Panther. I perceive that you have a caring heart. I ask that as you have shown mercy to this fawn, so you will show mercy to the children of the townsmen whom you recently defeated; for your lands are bountiful and the children are hungry."

The moment he had heard her voice, the ogre had spun around and drawn his sword. "Show yourself!" he demanded. Caprina stepped out of the shadows and stood calmly a short distance away. "You do not look like a priestess to me. Why should I believe you?"

Caprina removed her headdress and undid the bow at her neck. Then she let her abaya slide down onto the grass. The ogre drew in his breath in astonishment at her naked body. When he noticed the horns upon her head, he realized that he was confronting an agent of heaven. He sheathed his sword. "I do not rely on the gods," he said, "but I respect them. The children may pass. Moreover, I will follow them and protect them. You have my promise that they will return to their parents unharmed."

Caprina bowed. Then she donned her clothing, disappeared into the forest, and returned to her cottage.

£

As Caprina was approaching, the door flew open and her sisters ran to greet her. Caprina removed her niqab and kissed them affectionately. The three women entered the cottage and sat by the fire. Vatani had baked bread and Benadir had prepared herbal tea. As they refreshed themselves, they exchanged stories.

Vatani and Benadir had applied ointment to the men's wounds and stitched them closed. Then they had set, splinted, and bandaged their broken fingers. Over the course of the following hours, they had taught the local women how to change the dressings, and had told them what to do if the wounds became infected. Then they had returned to the cottage to wait for their sister.

Caprina recounted her adventure with the ogre. When she was finished, the three sisters walked to the village and informed the people of the ogre's decision. Immediately, mothers escorted their children to the edge of the woods and let them walk within. A few hours later, when the children returned, their pockets were filled with roots, herbs, nuts, and berries. Gratefully, the mothers embraced them and together they all returned to their homes.

That night, as the siblings undressed and climbed into their beds, Caprina pondered. She was gratified that the children had been fed, but the women and men were still starving. Eventually, she fell asleep. Late in the night, Mother Panther came to her in a dream and spoke. "My beloved Caprina, your work is not finished. The ogre has commenced to whip himself again, and now lies unconscious upon the floor of his stronghold and is close to death. Arise and go to him, and take Vatani with you."

Immediately, Caprina awakened, arose, and woke Vatani. Quickly, they dressed in their black coverings and hastened into the forest. As they wended along the twisted path that led to the ogre's stronghold, Caprina conveyed Mother Panther's message to her sister. When they arrived, they found the ogre prone and unconscious on the floor. The sisters conveyed him to his bed, removed his clothes, and laid him on his back. Then they stripped, put on their ritual clothing, and climbed onto the mattress. Once again, Caprina drew her face down the length of his body, stopping to investigate each gland and organ. She discovered that the ogre's life force had grown and had spread into his muscles. But his lungs, heart, and digestive system were still in jeopardy.

The sisters moved to the foot of the bed, separated the ogre's legs, and laid down prone between them. Then they wriggled forward until their mouths were situated directly above his genitals. Caprina clasped his penis between her thumb and forefinger and raised it. Working her way down its right side, she licked it with affection. Vatani did likewise on its left. Together, the priestesses sucked the ogre's testicles and stroked his penis until it grew thick and stiff. Then they commenced to fellate him in turns. As one woman sucked, the other drew her tongue up and down the length of his shaft.

Finally, Vatani pulled the ogre's penis toward her, clamped her lips over his glans, and pushed her mouth all the way down his shaft and up again. His penis sprang upward, convulsed, and spurted an enormous dollop of semen onto her face. Vatani used her fingers to scoop sperm off her cheeks, and then sucked her fingertips and swallowed happily. Giggling mischievously, Caprina kissed her sister on the lips and licked semen off her nose and chin.

The following morning, the ogre emerged from his stronghold and began his daily routine of patrolling the border of his land. Caprina and Vatani followed. After some time, he came upon a female eland who somehow had entangled one of her forelegs in her antlers. Although the eland weighed as much as four men, the ogre lifted her and carefully placed her body on the ground. Speaking in a soothing tone, he bent the animal's head downward until her chin touched her chest. Then he lifted her hoof up and over her antlers. The eland sprang to her feet, tossed her head, and trotted off into the forest.

Remaining in the shadows, Vatani spoke. "I am Vatani," she said, "and this is my sister, Caprina. We are priestesses of Mother Panther. I perceive that you have a caring heart. I ask that as you have shown mercy to this doe, so you will show mercy to the hungry women of the village."

The moment he had heard her voice, the ogre's shoulders had jumped involuntarily, and he had turned in her direction. "Show yourselves," he said. Caprina and Vatani stepped out of the shadows and stripped so that the ogre could see their bodies and their horns. The ogre drew in his breath, for like her sister, Vatani was astonishingly beautiful.

"The women may pass," he said. "Moreover, I will protect them as I have protected the children. I promise that they will return to their families unharmed."

The sisters donned their clothing, bowed, and melted silently into the woods. The following morning, women from the village appeared at the ogre's frontier and entered the forest; and at the ending of the day, they returned home laden with wild foods of many kinds.

£

That evening, as she lay asleep in her bed, Caprina was once again visited by Mother Panther. "My beloved Caprina, I regret to tell you that the ogre has commenced to whip himself again, and, once again, is lying unconscious on the floor. If you wish to preserve his life, you, Vatani, and Benadir must go to his stronghold now."

Immediately, Caprina awoke and roused her siblings. As she conveyed Mother Panther's command to them, she and her sisters donned their ritual clothing and covered themselves in their black ensembles. Then they hastened through the woods, emerged at the ogre's keep, and crept inside. The ogre was convulsing on the floor. Quickly, they raised him into the air and conveyed him to the bedroom. The priestesses stripped him and placed him on his back in the center of the giant mattress. Then they removed their black coverings and climbed onto the bed.

Caprina straddled the ogre, planting her knees on either side of his head and her palms on either side of his hips. Then she lowered her body so that her pubis hovered directly over his face, her stomach and breasts were pressed against his abdomen, and her lips brushed the tips of his pubic hairs. She slid her hands up and over his hips and interlaced her fingers around the base of his shaft. His penis now was pointing toward his navel, draped across her thumbs with its underside exposed. Moaning happily, she shut her eyes and nuzzled it, beginning at his testicles and working her way up its length until the tip of her nose came to rest in the cleft between the rear lobes of his corona. Parting her lips, she slid her mouth onto his glans and rolled the tip of her tongue in tight little circles around his meatus. Then she sealed her lips around his shaft, lifted her face, and pulled his now hardening penis into an upright position. Slowly, she pushed her mouth down and onto his testicles, and then, just as slowly, up and onto his glans.

As her sister fellated the ogre, Vatani crept forward along the left side of his body until she was kneeling beside Caprina. On the night table there was a bottle of scented oil. She removed her gloves, unstoppered the bottle, and dipped the middle finger of her left hand into the oil until it was completely coated. Then she turned, faced the foot of the bed, and lay down upon the mattress with the front of her body pressed against the ogre's side. Then she nodded at Benadir.

Benadir responded by grasping the ogre's ankles, folding his legs, and opening his thighs. Vatani threaded her left hand through the narrow gap just above the mattress between the ogre's calf and thigh and probed under his buttocks until she found his anus. Then she pushed her middle finger slowly down into his rectum, then up, then down again, each time stroking his prostate gland. In response, his penis, now fully erect, dribbled prostate juice onto Caprina's tongue. The musty scent excited her. She clamped one hand around the ogre's shaft and slid the other down between their bodies and under the front edge of her loincloth, until her fingers found her clitoris. Then she caressed her rosebud lovingly. It caused her to shudder with pleasure.

Her assistance no longer required by Vatani, Benadir released the ogre's legs, wriggled forward, and lovingly sucked his testicles.

Suddenly, the ogre awakened. He pushed the top of his head back into the mattress, opened his mouth wide, and bellowed in ecstasy. Then he reached around Caprina's body, pulled her loincloth aside, and buried his face between her legs. Surrounding her clitoris with his lips, he passionately sucked her rosebud. Caprina opened her eyes wide, then closed them and moaned with pleasure.

As the ogre continued to thrust up and down, Benadir released his testicles. Backing out from between his legs, she shifted to his side, pulled Vatani's arm out from under him, and cleaned her finger with a wet towel. Vatani was taken by surprise. Benadir rolled her sister onto her back and straddled her. Then she pulled off Vatani's loincloth, lowered her face onto her pubis, and performed cunnilingus upon her. Vatani's eyes went wide with surprise and delight. Quickly, she reached up, pushed aside Benadir's loincloth, and reciprocated. Locked in a torrid embrace, the two sisters rolled away from Caprina and the ogre, thrusting their hips against each other's faces and moaning with pleasure.

The ogre seized Caprina by her hips, lifted her off his body, and slammed her down upon her back on the mattress. Then he rose and kneeled between her legs and spread open her thighs. With her thumb and forefinger, Caprina held open her labia. The ogre guided his penis down into her vagina and thrust into her, again and again. Caprina wrapped her arms around his neck and wept in ecstasy.

Suddenly, the ogre stopped, looked up, and bellowed again. His penis shuddered inside Caprina, spurting massive loads of semen onto her cervix. She emitted a drawn out wail that slowly extinguished itself, and then sobbed uncontrollably.

Simultaneously, Vatani and Benadir underwent mutual orgasms that caused them to scream in ecstasy. Benadir lifted herself from Vatani's body, reversed her position, locked lips with her sister, and kissed her passionately.