The Three She-Goats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, both pairs of lovers separated and lay on their backs, perspiring and breathing heavily. For a few moments they reposed side by side in silence. Then the ogre rose to his knees, seized Vatani, and threw her down on the bed. Straddling her shoulders, he stroked his penis until it was large and stiff. Obligingly, Vatani pulled it into her mouth and fellated him vigorously. Caprina took Benadir by the hand, guided her around Vatani and the ogre, and pushed her onto her back. She removed her loincloth and pulled off her sister's. Then she reversed her position, crouched over Benadir, and guided her clitoris down onto her mouth. As Benadir obliged by sucking, Caprina moaned with pleasure and reciprocated.

Throughout the night, the ogre ravished each of them in turn, while the other two sisters watched and made love. Eventually, they fell asleep exhausted, wrapped in each other's arms.

When the dawn broke, the siblings dressed and slipped out of the ogre's keep. Quietly, they crossed the meadow between the stone face and the forest and hid among the trees. Before long, the ogre emerged and began his morning rounds. The three women followed. After some time had passed, the ogre came upon two kudu bucks whose antlers had locked together. They had been engaging in a rutting duel but now were struggling furiously to free themselves. The ogre clamped his right arm around the neck of one and his left arm around that of the other. The animals bellowed in protest, tossed their massive shoulders, and repeatedly lifted the ogre from the ground. But he held fast. He waited for the bucks to tire, and then twisted their necks in opposite directions and freed them. Then he stood and dusted off his clothing. "Go, big brothers," he said. "You have done enough fighting for one day." The kudus stamped their hooves and snorted at him; but the ogre was not intimidated. He stood and smiled and waited for them to calm down. And after a few moments, they turned and walked away.

In the shadows, the three women looked at each other. Caprina nodded at Benadir, who shook her head in acknowledgement and prepared to speak to the ogre. But the ogre spoke first.

"Show yourselves," he said. After a moment's hesitation, the three women stepped out of the shadows and took off their clothes. "You are Benadir," said the ogre, "and these are your sisters, Vatani and Caprina. I have been slow to realize the blessing that your goddess has bestowed. The men of the village are welcome to hunt in my forest. They must take only what is needed

and, excepting that, must assist me in protecting the animals. In turn, I shall watch over them as I have the women and children, and I promise that they will return to their families unharmed."

Then the ogre bowed respectfully. The sisters bowed in response, put on their clothes, and walked out of the forest. And accordingly, the next day, the men passed safely into the ogre's land, found game aplenty, and returned home weighed down with venison.

£

Eventually, the dry season ended, the rains fell, and the land around the village was revitalized. The animals returned, the villagers survived, and the children grew to see their own children born. From time to time, one of the women would walk to the ogre's frontier and leave a basket filled with eggs and baked goods. And, invariably, when she returned on the following day, she found it empty.

One morning, as the three sisters began to bustle about in order to perform their chores, Benadir noticed an envelope on the floor just inside the entrance. She beckoned her sisters, who immediately joined her. Caprina's brow wrinkled; she was partly alarmed but mostly annoyed; how, she wondered, in view of their preternatural senses, had someone managed to approach their home and push this missive under the door without being detected? The envelope was sealed in red wax imprinted with the figure of a stag. They broke the seal, removed the letter that was inside, and unfolded it. It was an invitation to dinner that evening in the ogre's stronghold.

In the late afternoon, the sisters bathed and anointed themselves, and donned formal abayas made of light blue silk and decorated with colorful embroidery. They made their way to the ogre's keep and were amazed at what they found. The granite stronghold had been transformed into a palace. Its walls were pierced by large glass windows that spilled cheerful light out onto the grounds. Inside, servants were busily shuttling back and forth.

Waiting patiently for them at the entrance was the ogre; but he, too, had been transformed. He was neatly groomed and dressed in fine clothing. Around his neck were the gold chain and medallion of a nobleman. And on one of his fingers there was a ring bearing the raised figure of a stag that had become his emblem. As they approached, the ogre smiled and bowed. They bowed in response. He invited the sisters within, where a large table had been set with fine china and silverware. Standing along the walls were servants formally dressed, ready to serve them and attend to their needs.

The ogre and the sisters dined. Then they settled into comfortable chairs by the fireplace and talked long into the night. The ogre described the battles that he and his men had won. He explained how he had received the wounds that had disfigured him. He described the ostracism to which he had been subjected and his consequent rejection of society. He confessed that his embitterment had impelled him to torture innocent travelers who had strayed onto his land, and explained that his nightly self-flagellation had been his way of atoning for his cruelty.

Then he revealed that his sovereign, the Sheik of Al-Kharijah, just before he died, had commissioned his eldest son, the crown prince, to seek him out and endow him with title and wealth as a long-overdue reward for his 30 years of service.

When he was finished, the sisters spoke. They described their childhood and upbringing. They recounted how their mother had saved them from genocide by appealing to Mother Panther. They spoke of the training that they had received from the witches. They described the afflictions of the many unfortunates who had come to the temple seeking relief and how the sisters had healed them. Finally, they described the taunting and persecution to which they had been subjected and their ensuing isolation and rejection of society.

When they finished, the ogre thanked them for saving his life and for reconciling him with the villagers. Then, as the dawn broke, he kneeled before them and asked them to marry him.

And so it was that four pure souls, having been persecuted by the very people that they had served, found each other, loved each other, and lived, ever after, happily.

The End

*

Illustrated Erotic Desert Fairy Tales by Raymond Descheneaux:

Sexual Practices of Al-Kharijah

Little Red Riding Veil

The Three Little Piglets

Golden-Hair and the Three Bears

The White King and the Seven Succubi

Hani and Ghayda

The Three She-Goats

Jamila and the Baobab Stalk

The Last Days of Al-Kharijah