The Three Times You Woke Me

Story Info
A storm brings two people back together (750 words)
839 words
4.41
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been entered into the 750 Word Project 2022.

Thank you for stopping by and reading this! It's my first, so I hope you enjoy it. I've taken so much joy from this site over the years it's a pleasure to finally give something back - even if it's only 750 words. Hopefully some of them are in the right order.

Constructive feedback most welcome.

All characters engaged in any type of sexual activity are over the age of 18.

#####

I tried to figure out what had woken me. Rain lashed against the window and thunder rolled in the distance, so it was a moment before I heard the footsteps quietly padding toward the bed. My heart sank.

"Sam," she said. "Sam."

"Hmmm?" I mumbled.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"What, like last time?" I asked, unable to hide the bitterness.

"It's not about that. I'm scared."

By this point I was just about awake enough to remember that she was terrified of storms.

"Sure," I sighed.

I moved over as cold momentarily flooded under the duvet. She kept to her side, motionless, while I wrestled my tattered heart back to sleep.

Someone was squeezing my bicep.

"Sam?"

"Whaaa?" I mumbled, half asleep. She was so close I noticed the floral scent of her hair.

"I'm cold."

"So?"

"Hold me?"

"Bad idea."

"Not like last time. Promise?"

Please don't let it happen again, my heart begged.

But she was here, and she needed me.

"Come on."

I held her. She was cold.

I awoke in a heaven I'd tried desperately to forget. At some point she'd turned around in her sleep and nestled into me. She fit perfectly, like the missing piece of a jigsaw. Her ass was firmly pressed against my erection.

I shouldn't have done it - she'd made her feelings, or rather her lack of feelings, perfectly clear after last time - but I kissed the back of her head and breathed her scent.

That's when I noticed that something was off. Her breathing was uneven, shaky - was she crying? The thunder rolled again, and I wrapped my arm around her torso to hold her close, my heart still begging me to leave. Her breathing, however, continued its strained rhythm, her upper arm subtly vibrating under mine. Curious, I explored down it until my fingertips glanced the back of her hand as it moved rhythmically between her legs. I tensed, and the movement stopped.

"Sam," she whispered plaintively, barely audible against the rain.

"I can't do this again," I said despairingly.

"I need you."

"Why?"

"I haven't cum since our last time... because I didn't want to forget. I don't think I've ever gone this long, I'm so horny and you felt so warm and perfect against me that I couldn't stand it..." she said as the movement started again. I let out a groan, desperately trying to sort through my feelings, and there was a pause before she spoke again.

"Sam... I slid my panties down while you slept. I'm so close. If you just tilt your hips..."

"We didn't fuck last time. Given what you said afterwards, why would we now?" I asked bitterly.

"Please. I know I hurt you. But I'm going to cum for you. Thinking about how good you feel. Just... be inside me. Please. I can't hold it much longer."

I wrestled with my feelings as her hand gradually slowed, probably trying not to lose control before I entered her. I didn't move. Finally, she stopped.

The resulting silence was long and painful.

"I've fucked everything up, haven't I?" she finally whispered, her voice quavering. "This isn't just because I'm horny. You were right last time, Sam... I do love you. I was just afraid to admit it," she finished with a sob.

I groaned and my hips were suddenly moving. She was so wet there was almost no resistance as I pushed inside.

"Wait." she gasped as I bottomed out. "Let me get used to you."

I could feel her touching herself again, her pussy clenching and pulling me deeper. She was so hot inside. My hand slipped between her breasts, palm flat against her pounding heart.

"Okay, slowly" she said finally, and I began to move. She cried out breathlessly as we fucked, her fingers flying. Within minutes she slapped her hand over her mouth to muffle as a cry as she came, her body quivering hard against me. I helped her ride her orgasm as long as I could but soon had to stop, dangerously close to my own.

"Keep going baby," she managed to gasp, still cumming. "In me. Always. It's safe." I started moving again and her breath caught as I exploded. She gripped the hand on her heart until, finally, I began to soften.

"Don't pull out," she said. "Can we just sleep like this? Please?" I nodded into her hair.

Sleep had almost taken me when I heard her whisper. "I'm not afraid any more."