The Threesome Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fine, you tell the court I cheated and I'll let them know whose idea it was."

"No. Ok. No. This can't be happening. No. It has to be someone else. Someone else."

"There's no one else. You gave me two names. What did you think would happen?"

"Not this."

"So, am I still under arrest or am I free to leave?"

"Leave?"

"Yes. Leave."

"But ... no. You can't leave."

"I cheated on you. You said so yourself."

"I know. But ... did you really have sex with your sister?"

"Sisters. Liz and Beth. Both of them. Just like you asked."

"When?"

"Liz, yesterday. Those are her panties. Beth the other day when I was naked in her bed."

"You want your threesome that bad that you'd do that to your own sisters."

"Yes. I want my threesome that bad. And I'm at the point now where even if you want to divorce me because of it, I don't care."

"But you could have just cheated with some other women. Why did it have to be your sisters?"

"Because you named them."

"I ... I'm sorry."

He pushed past her as she stood there motionless. She didn't move as she watched him put clothes on the bed. She didn't move when she saw him bring a suitcase into the bedroom But when she saw him actually start to put clothes into said suitcase she jumped into action.

"No. You can't leave."

"Watch me."

"No. I said no. You have to stay."

"I cheated on you."

"No. See. You didn't. Ok. No. You didn't."

"You just said."

"You were keeping secrets. Ok. I named them. Like you said. I named them. So ... it was ... alright."

"No it wasn't. There are so many things wrong with ..."

"Stop. Please stop. Ok. I'm sorry. Don't go. I love you. Stop." She grabbed at the clothes in his hand and then started pulling out the clothes he'd already put in the suitcase.

"I can't stay here. We can't stay together. You know that."

"No I don't. Now, you are my husband."

"Who cheated on you."

"No. Stop saying that. No. Ok. It's my fault. Is that what you want to hear? I went too far. I'm sorry."

"I'm not going to stop."

"You have to. I love you. If you ever loved me, you'll stop."

"I don't mean this. I mean, I'm not going to stop having sex with my sisters. You know, it's done something to me. I think it's done something to them. As long as they don't want to stop I don't think I could at this point even if I wanted to."

"Ok. I understand. That's life, right?"

"I know you'll never really accept this so I think the best move is to just end things here."

"No. You don't get to decide that. I'm your wife. I get a say. You're having sex with your sisters and it is a big deal and as your wife I need to be more ... um ... understanding and supportive."

"Supportive of me committing incest?"

"If need be. You are my husband. You're not leaving."

"I'm going to keep fucking them. You can't ask me to stop now."

"Alright. You know. Alright. So just them and no one else."

"Ok. Liz and Beth and no one else."

There was a silence. Then she very slowly moved closer to him and hugged him. She'd have to get used to this, to him, all over again.

They were both emotionally exhausted and even with clothes and a suitcase on the bed, they both found sleep very quickly in each others arms.

...

On Monday when Jeff came home from work his wife was drunk. It was a very rare sight to see her drink too much. When she went for more wine Jeff didn't stop her. He really didn't know what to do besides just be there for her.

On Tuesday Jeff caught Roger looking at him in the office from the corner of his eye. Roger had this hateful look on his face. It wasn't hard to figure out who had done Jane's snooping for her.

When Jeff got home he again found his wife drunk. She drank so much she was throwing up in the bathroom. Jeff sent an email to his partner saying his wife was sick so he would stay home to take care of her the next day. That night he got rid of all the alcohol in the house.

The next day when he didn't go to work his wife just held him and held him and wouldn't let him go. Jeff recognized that staying with her seemed to be working so he decided to take the rest of the week off as well. It was unusual timing with Thanksgiving coming. Jeff had essentially just extended his one week vacation to twelve days. But with all the overtime he'd put in the previous week and the fact that he owned fifty percent of the company, no one was going to begrudge him these few extra days. No one but Roger.

Jeff decided that he needed to get out of the house so he took his wife and they drove way out into the countryside. They found a nice place with a cabin they could rent. It was Thursday afternoon when the fresh air and the open scenery finally got Jane to smile. She was getting back to her old self but this time more accepting of what her husband was doing. She had tried to play his game and she'd been caught in a trap. Time to go back to being on his side and not being against him.

Jane was in the jacuzzi when she asked for a glass of champagne. At first Jeff seemed apprehensive about giving it to her but she reassured him she wouldn't drink too much. He got it for her and then she wanted him to take her picture. Somehow that turned into Jeff getting into the bath with her and the next thing they knew they were chasing each other all over the cabin.

Then Jane threw her naked body on the bed and Jeff caught up with her there. She kissed him and pulled him to her. She kept saying to herself in her mind that he was her husband. He belonged to her. His cock entered her pussy and for Jane all was right with the world again.

"Who's better in bed? Me or your sisters?"

"You, of course."

"And don't you forget it."

The time seemed to fly by. The sex seemed to have lasted from Friday night all the way until Monday morning. They drove back to the city, both of them feeling more in love than ever before. They got home and then had to pack again right away. It was now officially Thanksgiving week so they had to go to the airport and take a flight to see Jane's family. Roger met them at the airport and he looked confused as to why his sister looked so happy. Jane pulled him aside and told him not to worry about it but from the airport to the plane and all the way to Jane's parents' house, every time Jeff noticed Roger looking at him, Roger looked angry enough to commit murder.

Jeff put up with the long holiday. He stayed out of the way and on occasion called up one of his sisters where the inevitable sexual suggestion would get dropped.

...

December 2018

Holiday music was everywhere. It was on every radio station, on every channel on tv, in every store, and it would even start playing when Jeff just looked at a random page on the internet. He liked Christmas music but this was starting to be a bit much. Jeff didn't want to be the bad guy who banned music in the office but he told all his staff to please play a different playlist for each day. Songs shouldn't repeat. It was bad enough they'd probably hear the same songs fifteen times at the upcoming Christmas party.

After work, Jeff came home and tried to relax in silence on the sofa for a few minutes. His phone rang and it was Beth. Usually, when he talked to either Beth or Liz on the phone he would stay out of earshot of Jane but this particular time she was sitting right there next to him.

Jane's ears tried to catch every word. She felt her body tense up.

"Tonight?" Jeff said. "No, not really. ... I suppose. Just that? ... I see. ... Yeah but you have to understand ... I know. ... I know. ... Ok, I'll be over in a bit."

Jeff ended the call and then closed his eyes. Jane waited for the right moment. The moment Jeff tried to get up his wife asked; "Where are you going?"

"Beth wants me to taste something she's making for Christmas dinner."

Jane stood up next to her husband. She grabbed his arm. "Don't go."

"I already said ..."

"I heard you. You didn't promise anything. Call her back and tell her you can't go."

"Why?"

"Because, I want you to stay."

"You're worried I'll do something."

"I'm worried you'll fuck her all night and then not come home."

"You can't worry about that every time I go see my sister. She's my sister. Whether we do that or not, she's part of my life."

"I know but ..."

"And we already talked about all this."

"I know but ... Can't she come here? Why do you have to go all the way out there?"

"Maybe so I can taste the food fresh from the oven?"

"Call her back and ask her if she can come here."

"And if she can't?"

"Then tell her you can't go."

"You can come with me."

"Just try to get her here first. Ok. Please."

"Alright." Jeff called his sister back and Beth said she'd be happy to come out to see Jeff. At first Jane breathed easy but then she tensed up again when she heard that Beth and Liz were both coming.

"No threesome tonight." Jane said. "Not tonight. Pick another night. After Christmas. That would be a good time. After Christmas."

"They aren't coming for that."

"Are you sure?"

"Pretty sure. She's bringing like four or five dishes she wants me to taste."

"Then why is Liz coming with her?"

"They're sisters. They spend a lot of time together."

Jeff and Jane waited in silence for Jeff's sisters to arrive. Jeff tried to make a joke but Jane didn't laugh.

When the sisters did arrive Beth noticed that Jane's characteristic smirk was gone. They all went into the kitchen and Beth began heating the dishes up. While she was busy with that Liz came over to Jane and surprised her with a hug.

"Thank you." Liz said.

Jane looked puzzled and a bit apprehensive.

"Thank you." Liz repeated. "Thank you for being there for Jeff. I can't imagine what you must have thought of him but you've proven that you're the best wife he could have ever picked."

"On that note," Jeff said before anyone had a chance to respond to anything; "now that I have you all here I'd like to apologize to everyone."

"No, you don't have to do that." Beth said.

"I do. I really do." Jeff continued. "See, I never should have put any of you through what I did. Most people wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who had these things that they wanted that were so completely unacceptable. I'm just so lucky to have the best wife in the world and two of the best sisters. I love all of you and I can only hope that I can one day live up to all the support you've shown me."

They were all digesting what he said when Beth was finished with the reheating and served everyone. Jane was happy to set her mind onto something else. She was still trying to accept this new normal. She knew they'd go back to that subject again in time but she really hoped it wouldn't be this day.

They all ate and all agreed that Beth had really done well. When they were done eating it seemed like Beth and Liz could just leave but it sort of seemed wrong for them to go all the way to Jeff's house for just that.

"You know, there are four of us." said Beth. "Jeff, do you have a deck of cards?"

"Spades?" he asked.

Jeff went to get the cards and his sisters explained to his wife how they used to always play spades, the three of them with their father before he died. They made teams, Jeff and Jane vs Jeff's sisters. Jane was new to the game so they had to let her catch on to the rules. She was surprised to discover that the game actually took a bit of time to go through all the hands for one set. Most of the card games she knew were over in just a hand or two.

Jane noticed how happy her husband looked to be playing cards with his sisters. His sisters likewise wore their joy on their faces as they played and told stories about growing up.

"And then Jeff found a way to watch the playboy channel. He charged all the boys on the loop a nickel to come and watch." Beth said.

"I remember that. Mom came home and then thirty boys all started running out the back door." Liz added.

"I was actually prepared for that. Just change the channel. How hard was that? But then they wanted their money back." Jeff said.

"Hey, you remember Tiger?" Liz asked.

"How could anyone forget Tiger? He kept asking me to show him my tits." Beth said.

Every time a bit of a sexual thing was mentioned Jane became a bit nervous but then nothing would come of it. The cards kept being played and the stories kept coming and before long Jane wasn't fazed at all when there was a slight mention of a potentially sex related thing in one of their stories. Eventually they wanted to hear a story from Jane. Jane have a much more boring childhood than her husband or his sisters. She intended to tell a college story but somehow it morphed into a retelling of the story of how she'd met Jeff for the first time.

"I was drunk off my ass and he could have done anything he wanted to me but he was a perfect gentleman. When I woke up the next morning and he was finally able to get me to tell him where I lived he carried me home and delivered me to my parents. I didn't know his name or how to find him again but I just knew. From that moment I knew."

As it was starting to get late it was clear that Beth and Liz were going to win. The game came to a definitive end and Jane wondered if her sister in laws had any other plans for the night but they did not. Then bedtime rolled around, the sister said goodbye and drove home, leaving Jeff there with his wife.

That night had been a lot of fun and amazingly, Jane felt a lot closer to them. This was all going to work out. There were not going to be any more problems.

Two days later it was Jane herself who called Beth to see if she wanted to have dinner with them. Beth was going to just come by herself but Jane actually suggested that Liz come as well.

This time for cards they played a modified version of the uno game that you could play with just a normal deck of cards. Jeff got out first and just sat back. Liz moved to him and sat on his lap to force him to mentally remain in the game. This caused an alarm to go off in Jane's mind but then again, as before, nothing overtly sexual happened. Sure, touching was more than talking about sex but they weren't sexually touching.

Another night they were playing spades again and Beth said that the losers had to give the winners massages. Jane objected so they asked her what the prize should be. Jane said she didn't know so Liz suggested the losers give the winners oral sex. Jane objected so Jeff said the losers should give each other oral sex while the winners watched. Jane objected again and asked why they couldn't just play cards and not worry about it.

As they played Jane noticed something funny in the cards and looked up at her husband. She'd noticed he'd done this same crazy thing before but she usually didn't pay it any mind. Jane would always do the obvious thing. But this time she wondered if maybe Jeff was trying to tell her to do something else. She did what she thought maybe he wanted and a very big smile came to his face. Seven hands in a row he won every hand and then when he lost one he made sure that Jane would win and then he went right back to winning until the game was over.

"We won." Jane said. That was the first time for her team to win. Now that she knew what was going on she figured Beth and Liz were sending messages to each other through the cards all the time.

"Good game." Liz said.

"Ok, so we won. Get to it."

"What? We never settled on a prize." Beth said.

"What Jeff said I think was the best thing. So, go ahead. We get to watch."

"You can't decide stakes after you've already won." Beth countered.

"We can do that for you." Liz said. Beth made a face to show to Liz but Liz continued on the same vain. "See, we need to let her know she can win. And when she does she can collect. So then next time if she loses she has to pay up."

"Ok. I see where you're going." Beth said.

In the moment Jane had been so focused and eager to lord her victory over them that she didn't think all the way through to the fact that she was now going to get a lesbian sex show from two women his husband had fucked not that long ago. Jane tried to say that she was only joking. She expected to lose and never would have thought that two girls would want to go down on each other. She thought the only reason Jeff suggested it was because he expected her to give him a blow job. She tried to get Jeff to back her up and he did but only with a token. That wasn't enough to change Liz's mind.

Liz took the lead and started kissing Beth. Beth was worried about Jane's reaction but Liz eventually got her into it and then she didn't even think about the fact that they were being watched.

Jeff was just sitting there excited at the chance to get to see this. Liz and Beth had hinted to him that they were seeing more of each other but it hadn't explicitly come out.

The two sisters started getting out of their clothes and Jane reacted like she was watching a horror movie. She retreated to her husband and put her body behind his arm for safety. Then she noticed that her husband was getting a very big hard on watching this. With his wife there he resisted touching himself but he did eventually have to adjust himself for comfort. At the end of that process his erection was even more noticeable. Jeff kissed his wife and then he undid his own pants and got his cock out.

"Put that away." Jane whispered to him.

"I don't have enough room in these pants."

"Why are you getting a hard on?"

"Look at what's happening in front of us."

Jane didn't turn her head but she let her eyes take a peek. Both Liz and Beth were naked and Liz was sucking on Beth's breasts.

"Doesn't oral sex mean on her pussy?" Jane said.

Liz didn't speak but she accepted what was said. She moved to Beth's pussy and started to lick her. Then Jane noticed her husband's dick got even bigger. It was now bigger than she'd ever seen it. Jane tried to get it back in his pants and Jeff took her hand and made her wrap her fingers around it. She knew what he wanted and after a moment to weigh her options she decided to stroke his cock for him. As long as she was holding it no one else should be touching it.

Jeff was not motionless during all this either. He began trying to get Jane's clothes off. She blocked his first few attempts so he left her alone but then he tried again and got her bra unhooked. Jane was about to chastise him but she got distracted by motion from the other women. She turned to see what was going on. They were switching turns and now Beth was going down on Liz.

Jane turned back to her husband and he smiled at her. He tried to get her to suck his dick. That wasn't something that Jane did often but in this situation she felt like she wanted to claim complete ownership of his cock so she bent over and took his cock into her mouth.

Jeff had just seen Beth have an orgasm given to her by Liz. Now he was seeing Liz get one from Beth while his wife was sucking his dick. It still wasn't technically a threesome but it was damn sexy. Just as Liz was hitting her climax Jeff started to cum into his wife's mouth. Jane took her mouth off his cock, let out a high pitched squeak, and then let Jeff's cum blast into the air and across the living room.

Fuck, thought Jane. Now she had to clean that up.

Jeff was very excited at the idea that more would happen that night. He tried to suggest it very hard. But his sisters were not hearing it and Jane was very happy to shoot it down. The sisters left and Jeff was alone with his wife. Jane was happy to let him fuck her again and again. She ended the night with four orgasms but that last one was really unnecessary. She really could have stopped after the first one.

The next day Jane thought about everything that was going on and she sort of found that it really wasn't a problem. She'd really grown to like Jeff's sisters and she had to be honest with herself and admit that the lesbian show really turned her on. It was sexy and the sight of it made her horny. It wasn't that bad. Sure, it was also an incest show but in the heat of actually watching it that hadn't actually crossed her mind. It was just two very sexy women pleasuring each other.

1...345678