The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I want to tell her off, and again, my body is way ahead of me. Before I know it, I'm staring at Alia's naked feet, and worse, my fingers are touching them -- clammy film of sweat and all. Under Alia's watchful gaze, I work her feet like I've done countless foot massages before, which of course, I haven't! I push in circular patterns from the heel to the sole, pulling delicately on each of her toes to make the joints pop and work out the stress. Then, I resume with my thumbs, pressing in circles all along the arch and the ankle, and then back down to the heel.

"You're so good at it!" Alia says, in a tone of admiration that sounds like, why am I only finding out now? And perhaps a little I could have used this before!

"I've never done this before," I say, although it comes out a lot softer than I've intended. "This is my first foot massage."

Alia's clever eyes are inquisitive as they study my face. I can almost see the gears turning inside her brain, the sadistic streak rearing its head. She doesn't know what's going on, and for that matter neither do I, but she's smelled prey, and she won't let go.

"You're coming with me to the club tomorrow night, okay?"

The mere fact that she's revisiting the subject upsets me. The fact that she's deliberately doing it as a way to test my reactions disturb me. But it's my meekness that really scares me. I've always been the only real check on Alia's penchant for casual bullying and mean snobbery. And now, that check is gone.

"Of course, Alia," I say in a low voice. No, not just low. Demure. Respectful. Obedient.

Submissive.

What is happening to me?

Alia flashes me a slow grin of triumph, looking at me with a glint in her eyes -- curiosity, but also ambition. It makes my knees quiver.

As her foot stench wafts around me and deeper into my nostrils, Alia speaks to me in a hesitant voice, as if trying to find her footing on new ground. Literally and metaphorically, perhaps.

"I don't know what's up with you today, but I like it when you're so agreeable. It suits you."

The words send shivers down my spine as I continue my massage. But they could never prepare me for the positive spasm of anticipation and fear caused by what she says next, as her grin widens and her voice grows lower, like a feline purr.

"I wonder what else you'll do for me... and let me do to you."

To be continued! Thanks for reading!

12