All Comments on 'The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 01'

by AlectaShadow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 2 years ago

I really enjoy the combination of foot service and hypnosis or mind control, especially scent-based, so this looks like the perfect story for me. Really liked how subtle the hypnosis scene is, with just a little spoon stirring and a whiff from Alia's smelly slippers. A reminder of her place is all she needs to fall. And Alia loves her new meekness! Looking forward to more.

DanDelawareDanDelawareover 2 years ago

I love the story and the way it's told in the first person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will you not continue?

Having read there is the second chapter, I cannot wait for it!!!

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi folks! Very happy to read your fantastic comments, as usual.

@Anon: yes, I absolutely will continue! Chapter Two will be posted on Literotica at the beginning of December. I have so many story ideas I can't wait to share with you all - not limited to sapphic hypnosis either. You can take a look at my bio for more information about the genres I want to dabble in as I keep writing.

Looking forward to your thoughts on Ch.02!

solepleasingsolepleasingover 2 years ago

This story is off to a good start. Can't wait to see how she becomes reluctantly addicted to her feet.

SpoiltgoddessfanSpoiltgoddessfanabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. I'm excited to see where this goes. I love stories about rich dommes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it was starting to look good until the stench of her feet and figured that stinky feet will probably be the crux of the story. Too many other stories make worship of feet central to the story that it is something that is a turnoff for me. I guess there is a fetish out there but worshiping skinky feet (along with anything to do with scat) is not worth my time. Sorry, but unless there are some other mind control fetishes coming along then this ends with me.

AlectaShadowAlectaShadowover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anon! I will begin with a broad sweep to set the framework a little. As an author, I typically write about two major niches - foot fetish femdom stories, and gender-coded-submission maledom stories. Most (but not all) have mind control elements included. However, I would say that the one element that ties all my production together is emotional sadism. No matter the kinks and genders involved, my stories are always about emotional hurt as a form of enthrallment and arousal.

For Thrill Of Defeat specifically, which is also a commission, the core mechanic is the sisters' hypnotic foot scent. That is the lever used to secure Zainab's enslavement, and most chapters will devote a huge amount of attention to Zainab serving feet. But there are other accessory kinks featured in the story, such as body shaming/humiliation, forced shaving of hair, extreme findom, public humiliation, academic destruction, live-in slavery and maidification, sub sharing, pony riding, diet control, gaslighting, and emotional sadism.

Ultimately only you can decide if it's worth sticking around to see this on page, in spite of the heaps of foot fetish you'll have to wade through to get there. But ultimately all my femdom stories (and some of my maledom ones) include foot fetish. If you're not into it at all, then I am probably just not the right author for you, and that is okay. Fortunately, there's plenty of stories to make every niche happy out there.

Cheers, and have a good one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlectaShadow@AlectaShadow
NOTICE TO READERS: If you're looking for "A Leashed Tiger" I'm sorry to say that the story will not be available on Literotica for the foreseeable future, for reasons entirely outside my control and that I disagree with vehemently. Be aware however that the same chapters that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES