The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, she's partially leaning against the closet with a hand, but even like this the weight is almost unbearable. And yet, I take the pain without an ounce of protest. Alia and her have truly stamped out all resistance out of me. I don't know what comes next, but I don't see how I can oppose them.

My Queen and my Goddess.

Eventually, Anbar steps back to stand over my boobs, and absurdly, that makes me feel relief. How far down can you fall in just a week? Apparently the answer is this far down, if foot scent turns you into a dumb servant.

Anbar angles her left foot in the air until the toes are pointed straight at my face, and then thrusts down - in my own mind, it looks almost the way that a cock would, as it plunges down to claim a submissive partner. Perhaps that imagery guides my action, thanks to Alia's non-verbal training, because my lips part seamlessly to let Anbar's foot into my mouth.

The taste is as atrocious as the smell - pangy, salty, with the texture of her foot clammy from sweat. Moreover, the space between Anbar's toes is rich with toejam and other granular material I don't really want to dwell on... but whether I do or not is immaterial. I know I'll soon be swallowing it. This is what I've been reduced to.

"Yeeesss," she hisses, throwing her head back in pleasure as her foot rapidly facefucks me. "Suck it, peasant. Bow down before your fucking Goddess. Ohh, I can see why men like this. I'll have to do this to you every day. Take it all, whore. I'll tell Alia we need to train you to suppress your gag reflex. Shut up and take it - this is a much better use for your mouth!"

The barrage of insults has me crying freely and openly, but doesn't chip away at my enthusiasm for taking as much of her foot down my throat as I can. I don't even stop when I hear the door to Anbar's room open behind me, a fact my brain notes with increasingly horrified helplessness.

"Are you done?"

Alia's voice snaps me to attention immediately, and I roll my eyes upward to catch a glimpse of her golden, royal figure, standing against the threshold. I may be below Anbar, but I know Alia is my true owner, for better or worse, at least until I find a way out of this curse.

If I ever do.

"Sure," Anbar says, keeping her foot lodged in my mouth. "Was trying out a few things. Remind me to tell you later, I've had a few ideas for how we can train her even further."

"Lovely," Alia says, but I've known her all my life, and I recognise the impatience behind her voice. She taps her foot, impatiently. "Now hand her over. As it just so happens, I have something special planned for her, too."

My ears perk up. "Mmmppphh?" I mumble, questioning.

"Yeah, what the bitch said," Anbar says with a laugh, keeping her foot firmly lodged in my throat. "What is it?"

Even from this disadvantaged position, I can see Alia's instant change in demeanour, from bratty to bubbly and excited. "Oh, I've been on the phone with Yasmin all this time..."

No.

Oh no.

"... and I might have let it slip that my old friend Zainab is going through a journey of self-discovery..."

Anbar starts sniggering above me, and then breaks out in wicked laughter. "Oh sis, you're so evil!"

"I know!" Alia says with a giggle. And she is evil. How did I never see this before, in all these years? I can't stand Yasmin. She's as rich and as entitled as Alia, with none of the effortless charisma. She's a rotten bitch and we've never been able to be in the same room for more than five minutes.

If she knows of my enslavement, then it's an absolute guarantee that the whole of college will know within a day. I want to disappear under the earth, never to be seen again. I low-key hope Anbar just strangles me with her foot at this point.

"She literally couldn't believe it," Alia says, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest - I barely believe it myself, and I'm currently taking Anbar's foot down my throat like a champ. "So I did the only thing a friend can do to prove she's not full of it."

Slowly, ever so gradually, my eyes widen. Were it not for Anbar's foot stretching my mouth to the limits, I'm sure my jaw would slacken in shock, as well.

Surely Alia doesn't mean what I think she means. Surely she wouldn't be this cruel to me. Surely I don't deserve this...?

But her latest fit of giggles is enough to crush my hopes.

"She totes has to see this for herself. You hear that, Zainab?" Alia says, brushing my hair with the sole of her foot. She stares down into my eyes with her own. Smiling. Grinning. Destroying me.

"Yasmin's coming over."

12