The Thrill of Defeat Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't fucking wait," Anbar says. "A lifetime of slavery awaits you, stupid cunt."

I'm not even listening to them, not really, all I can focus on is the electricity ravaging my every muscle, I... ohhhh, Yasmin's sneaker, circling my clit, I... I can smell it from here, her foot scent isn't hypnotic but I've learned to serve it nonetheless, I can't, I...

"Cum," Yasmin says.

It's such a simple, uncomplicated word. And yet, the moment it leaves her mouth, an orgasm crashes down upon me like a hammer on a pane of glass, and what little remains of my foot-dazed mind is sent shattering into a million pieces, flying in every direction.

With the little cognition that remains me, I widen my eyes in horror at the realization that Yasmin has, for the first time, made me cum on pure command, just like Alia and Anbar do when their foot scent worms its way into my mind.

I wiggle and shake as I ride out the orgasm, Anbar pinning me to the floor while Alia relentlessly fucks my mouth.

"She's just taken your virginity," Alia says, looking almost bewildered. "The first time you cum from someone's touch, and it's from the bottom of Yasmin's sneaker! That can't be undone, you know that, slave? It's forever."

It is. Oh my god, it is. What have I become? What has happened to me? Was I always like this?

Yasmin's eyes glimmer with pure elation. I can only begin to imagine what she must be feeling right now.

"Again," she says. "Cum."

My mind crumbles and implodes, falling in upon itself as yet another devastating orgasm radiates from my sex, shaking my body like an earthquake. I'm done. This is the rest of my life. I don't even want anything else. What other lifestyle could ever make me feel like this?

Yasmin digs the bottom of her sneaker harder against my defeated cunt. "Who am I to you?"

I try to answer, even around Alia's foot, but it's impossible, I can't muster the words, my eyes are rolling back into my skull from the ongoing assault against my clit, Anbar's restricting my airways, I can't, I...

"Cum," Yasmin says, not really needing an answer. And my body responds with perfect obedience, descending into a spiral of utter, irresistible pleasure. As my mind finally shuts down and lets me do nothing but enjoy, I realize that I finally know, down to my bones, who Yasmin really is.

My queen's true best friend, the girl who took my virginity, my beautiful co-owner.

My princess.

12