The Thrill of More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach for my phone to contact Liz about the change in plans just as a text from her buzzes in. In all caps it reads, SHE REACHED OUT TO ME!!!!!

I press the icon on the screen to call her but before it starts dialing another message comes through, SHE WANTS TO GET TOGETHER TONIGHT!!!!! OMG!!!!!

She picks up after the first ring "Oh my god Rob, this is so crazy! I can't believe it, she actually texted me, and then she picked up when I called!" Liz is talking fast, giggling like a school girl between sentences, "She remembered me from last night! She's off work tonight and wants to see us later after our dinner. Oh..., and her name is Tess."

"OK, just take a breath," I say and pause long enough to reel her back down to earth. "Come on over here to my room, I have an hour before my next conference call, let's talk in person.

Fifteen minutes later she's knocking on my door. She bursts in and makes her way to the sectional couch in the sitting area of my suite.

Following behind I start, "First, dinner tonight with the CEO is cancelled so you need to know that, ok?" Liz acknowledges with "hmmm..."

"Second, what did you say to her? What did you say was the reason for her to come see us?... And is she planning to meet just YOU or US?"

Liz goes on to explain that she told Tess how much she enjoyed the experience and wanted more than just a 5 minute song, that she thought she was a beautiful and striking young woman. Tess was agreeable from the get go, it seems. I repeat my question about HER versus US. "Holy crap, I'm not doing this without you, Rob!" is her emphatic answer.

I continue my questioning, "Did you talk about how much she'll charge us? This is Las Vegas, and nothing's free, especially private lap dances."

"Oh shit, I never thought..."

I make a mental note to cover this later.

"Ok. So with the change in dinner plans, when do you want all this to happen, and do you want her to come to your hotel room I assume?"

Liz pauses to think for perhaps the first time since this conversation started. "I don't want to wait... let's see if she can meet us earlier in the evening, as early as possible. And... uh,... I think she should come here, to your room. I'm so nervous, I might freak out and need to get out of here; I might need somewhere to go "

Liz has always been a poised and confident professional, so this nervousness is very surprising to see in her. But, I also get it. She's about to take a big leap into a newly discovered fantasy. For my part, I'm trying to conduct myself as a helpful friend, but the thought of seeing Liz getting sexy with that gorgeous dancer is enough to make me behave like a nervous schoolgirl too. My mind is racing with the possibilities and I'm feeling the tension in my pants as the conversation has progressed.

Liz texts her girl again, and after a short wait confirms that Tess can make it to the Venetian around 7PM. She's smiling ear to ear as she proudly shows me the heart emoji at the end of Tess' reply. With that, Liz gets up to leave, saying she plans to return around 6:30 dressed for the occasion. I rise to see her to the door but as she opens it, she stops, turns and looks down at the obvious bulge in my slacks. I look at my crotch then back to her. "Uh huh,.. I see that....", she proclaims, pointing. I just smirk, and nod in acknowledgement. She returns the smile, giggles again and practically skips out the door.

I desperately fight to keep my brain on the job through the remainder of the afternoon. I don't know where tonight's plans with Liz and Tess are headed, but I'm hornier by the minute in anticipation.

I make time to procure a bottle of Cabernet from downstairs before Liz struts through my door, right on time. She's dressed like a million bucks, wearing the knee-length white dress she'd planned for our dinner out. It's a classy, u-neck that hugs the sensuous contours of her body. Add on the three inch heels and shimmering gold accessories and I think I'm looking at the feature model from the next issue of Cosmo.

I got stuck staring at the outline of her breasts and almost didn't notice the quart bottle of tequila in her hand.

"Whatcha' got there?" I ask.

"I needed something stronger than wine." as she points to my unopened bottle of red on the coffee table. We sit down on separate parts of the sofa, and Liz immediately opens the tequila and pours a big swig into her mouth. Eyes tightly closed, with a look of pain on her face, she forces it all down. Feeling left out, I open the wine and poor myself a glass.

We talk for a few moments about the fact that neither of us knows what to expect once Tess arrives. While I've had prior experience with hotel visitors that charge by the hour, this is totally different. I casually confess these past adventures to Liz during the discussion and watch for her reaction. "That doesn't surprise me at all." She says. More tequila goes down.

Now I'm curious and ask, "Why do you think that?"

Her reply both made me blush and shut me up. "You're a confident man who is willing and able to do what's needed to get what you want." You're also very handsome and I'm certain you crave the attention of an attractive woman". As she says this I can see her relax as the liquor starts to deliver as intended.

A knock on the door takes her nerves back up two more notches. I motion for her to answer the door, after all this is her guest, and she rises, takes a big breath, straightens her dress and walks up the single step to the sleeping area and on to the door.

She opens the door to reveal a visual masterpiece.

Tess steps inside and the two of them stand facing each other, motionless, a foot apart. The door slams itself shut, but neither flinches, both soaking in the sight of the another. At this point, I'm nothing but a spectator, but its still quite a moment for me as well, watching my friend and crush in such a state of admiration, and I'm sure plenty of lust.

The effect of Tess' appearance nearly defies description. She's arrived in a tight black mini-dress, perfectly outlining her athletic physic, with a wide strap on only the left shoulder and bare on the right. The dress is clearly chosen to highlight her shoulder-to-wrist sleeve tattoo, a multi colored floral design. A matching sleeve tattoo navigates out from under the hem of her dress down the length of her right leg to her ankle. Her hair seems darker than the night before, almost black, and her dark eye makeup is accented by silver highlights. She's wearing a blood-red jeweled necklace and deep red lipstick. Her black heels are of similar height to Liz's which makes her at least two inches taller.

I keep my mouth shut, a difficult task, and wait for the ladies to take the next step on their own. Tess breaks the silence by taking Liz's hand and introducing herself, "Hi Liz,... I'm Tess". Then gives her a peck of a kiss on the cheek and walks the dozen or so steps in my direction. Liz still hasn't moved since she opened the door, other than to turn and watch Tess from behind. "You must be Rob, nice to meet you". Her tone is a bit too businesslike but I acknowledge and return the hello.

I invite the ladies to have a seat on the couch. Tess sits right next to Liz while I'm over on the other part of the sectional.

I offer to pour Tess some wine, just as she notices the tequila bottle, and asks "what's this?" as she picks it up, not waiting for an answer. Not slowing for a moment, she gulps a swig, swallows it, makes a face not unlike Liz's earlier. "Damn, I hate that shit!". Another, larger gulp follows.

Liz seems to relax again, and is at least smiling now, her nervousness back to manageable levels. We take a moment to get acquainted. Tess is surprised to hear we are not a couple. "Well, sure fooled me". is her comment. We learn that Tess is from San Diego, is 28 yrs old, and comes to Vegas 3-4 times a year to stay with a friend, dance at the clubs, and stash away a thousand or more a night in cash. This funds her beach oriented lifestyle on the coast. She bailed on college, and sees this as something interesting to do until she figures out what she intends to do when she grows up, which it seems has no schedule. She is presently between relationships and makes a deliberate point of letting us know that she's into both men and women.

She's smarter and more articulate than I expected. But her confidence and poise are what stand out. She purposefully takes time asking Liz and I each questions about ourselves, our jobs and she is clearly the one in charge of the room. The easy conversation has transformed Liz back into the friend I admire and woman I lust after. I notice her hand resting on Tess' thigh, and an occasional brush on Tess' arm.

I take Tess' mention of cash as my opportunity to figure out the cost of this little adventure. "Tess, we should make sure we discuss how much your time costs tonight.?" There's a silent pause as we wait for a response. Tess takes another big drink from the tequila bottle. I gulp more red wine in response.

Tess turns and answers directly to Liz, even though I asked the question. "I'm here because I want to be; not for money. For a moment last night, You made me feel special, and very sexy, which never, ever happens at work. I'm so glad that you went to the club to leave your number for me, and even more honored that you asked me to join you here tonight. Plus, you are a beautiful, elegant woman, and I hope I look like you when I am older". She leans in and softly touches her lips to my friends, and Liz melts into her as they kiss deeply, arms and fingers reaching and touching each other.

As their embrace concludes, Tess looks my way, "And the fact that you're part of this is a nice bonus".

Back in charge of the room, Tess states to both of us, "I need to use the restroom. I recall there was a request for a dance, so when I come back, let's get started. Have you got any music?" Then she's up and heading to the bathroom.

I had already connected my phone to the bluetooth speaker in the room so have some jazz playing not long after Tess closes the bathroom door. Liz looks to me and silently mouth's the words "thank you". In response I briefly sit next to her and tell her that this is all her creation. "Let's just enjoy the moment".

Not a minute later the bathroom door reopens and out walks Tess, completely naked, except for her necklace and heels. Liz and I just stare as she strides down the step to the living area and stands before us. Without a word she pulls the heavy coffee table out of the way and stands in front of Liz, who's now sitting toward the corner of the sectional. Her body is incredible; bronze, slender, and muscular. there's not a tan line in sight. Even her shaved pussy is tan. The tattoos that adorn her arm, back, abdomen, and leg add a measure of strength and mystery.

Tess begins a slow, sensual dance for Liz, hips undulating side to side, back and forth, caressing herself while looking at her. I'm seated at an angle slightly behind her and see more of her back and butt, which are mesmerizing. She looks up and closes her eyes as she caresses and teases her nipples, as if that part of the dance was for her enjoyment only. Liz is captivated, taking in every inch of her performer's body and the serpent like movements she's offering her. She turns facing away allowing Liz a view of her butt and makes eye contact with me briefly. I realize her feet are now spread apart as she bends all the way over, revealing her womanhood to Liz from behind. I can't see from my angle, but it must be something, since Liz's eyes are fixated on her pussy.

Then Tess turns back around and straddles my friend on the couch, Liz finding her small, firm breasts immediately. They both lean in, Liz's mouth and tongue finding nipples.... teasing, sucking.... I hear soft little moans coming from Tess. Soon, Tess stands back up and takes Liz's hand for her stand with her. Another deep kiss then she turns Liz around and lowers the zipper of her dress, and pulls off her shoulders and down as Liz steps out of it. I notice that she's not wearing any panties and think to myself, "well played Liz". Next, In a single motion, she unclasps Liz's bra and tosses it to the side.

I stop breathing as Liz then turns around to reveal herself to Tess. She's more beautiful than I had fantasized, her breasts are large, but next to Tess's they seem enormous, Her nipples are protruding like fingertips. Her more womanly curved hips are tantalizing, as is the trimmed patch of hair between her thighs. Tess is now kissing her shoulders.... her neck.... her breasts..... Leaning down and licking those beautiful nipples, which respond by growing even larger. Tess pushes Liz back to the couch and kneels between her legs, then demonstrates her physical strength by pulling Liz closer to the edge of the cushion.

She begins to slowly and methodically kiss the entire area around Liz's groin; her lower belly, her thighs, the creases between her abdomen and legs, her partly exposed butt and her pussy. Soon Tess zero's in on her slit, kissing more firmly on the trimmed patch of hair. She pushes Liz's knees wide apart and reveals her prize, her pussy damp from arousal already. Tess's tongue then slowly traces the line from her butt, up across her now spread labia, across her clit, and up to her belly button.

Tess's next act is a repeat of last night in the club. She lifts Liz's legs into the air, stands up partway and mounts her in missionary position, Her pussy resting firmly against her partner's. She slowly begins to grind and twist against her, pussies sliding and slipping with their combined juices. They interlace their fingers again, in homage to their first encounter, but with faces closer, mouths touching.

From my vantage point behind them, I take in the sight of their touching vulvas, their perfect asses and the firmness with which they are now pressing into each other. I hear Liz's breathing, hoarse and deeper, as their intensity continues to rise. The sight, the sound, the intense intimacy between them is intoxicating. I'm sure they've forgotten that I'm even here, but still I'm in awe, albeit ready to explode inside my pants.

They reach a faster shared, rhythm. Tess's abs crunch as she grinds hard against Liz, while Liz is panting in short, gasping breaths. Liz looks down to watch the point between her legs where their vaginas meet. She reaches for Tess's ass, pulls her hard against her, let's out a long, deep moan and climaxes violently, her arms and legs encircling Tess and crushing her body down on to her own. Tess now holding still against Liz's pussy as she pulsates against against the instrument of pleasure upon her.

Liz's moment of ecstasy lasts forever it seems, her moans, movements and breathing eventually subsiding. As she starts to relax, Tess returns to the gentle, calming kisses on Liz's mouth, face, neck and shoulders.

After a while, Liz releases a big, resounding sigh, after which Tess raises up halfway, smiles warmly at her but then looks over at me.

"Hold on handsome, you're next".

Tess stands and walks to me, straddles me on the couch and immediately begins to undress me. First my suit jacket is tossed aside, then she efficiently unbuttons my dress shirt and caresses my chest as her lips brush along my neck, my ears and along my face to find my mouth. Her mouth opens and her tongue enters mine; its shockingly long and she presses her lips to mine and her tongue slides deep toward my throat. She kneels in front of me next, unbuttoning my pants, takes an awkward pause to remove my shoes and socks, then pulls my pants off along with my underwear all at once.

Just that quick, I'm completely naked with Tess kneeling between my legs, admiring my erection. My cock is not huge, although bigger than average at seven inches. However, when I'm hard, I'm really hard. I mean... drive a nail with a hammer hard. My good soldier is living up to that standard now and Tess is holding my stiff member with one hand and rubbing it along her face and lips... she takes a deep breath through her nose to capture the aroma of my sex. A drop of pre-cum is oozing out the tip and she extends her long tongue to touch it... then her lips engulf my swollen, circumcised head and sucks just that part of me for a moment. Then she stops rises to straddle me again, pressing my cock against my abdomen with her pussy.

She begins to slide her pussy up and down along my shaft, alternating between hard deliberate pressure and lightly touching her labia to me in short twitching movements. I look to my left and Liz is leaning back into the couch, fingers touching her pussy, enjoying the show. We kiss a little, but mostly, we're both looking down, watching her pussy sliding up and down my cock. I'm more and more aroused and start to lift my hips to meet hers, adding to the intensity. We're gaining speed and I'm more aroused by the second and I'm ready to explode, when she stops.... slides off of me, looks at Liz and I both, and orders, "Get over to the bed..., both of you".

We promptly obey, and follow Tess single file to the bed. I again admire both of their asses as they walk ahead of me. The ladies remove their high heels and Liz, who was first to the bed, lies on her back with her head on the pillow. Tess goes immediately for her pussy. Her mouth finding Liz's wet folds as I stand contemplating where and how I fit into this moment of passion.

As Tess devours Liz's pussy, I bend over and bring my lips to Liz's, she meets me with her open mouth, inviting my tongue to join hers. I kiss and tease her breasts, her nipples....kiss her neck as the ravaging of her pussy down below continues. Liz is breathing hard, panting again in short, frantic breaths. I see Tess's fingers inside of her, sliding in and out of her pussy. Liz's body soon stiffens, she arches her back, and shakes in ecstasy as a low, deep moan fills the room.

I move back behind Tess where she's laying on her stomach, her mouth still buried in Liz's soaking wet muff. I kiss the line of her butt from her waistline down to between her thighs, and she responds by pulling her knees forward and apart, lifting her butt up and presenting her pussy and ass to me.

I plant my face into her pussy. Licking, slurping, my tongue finding her clit, teasing it. I hear little soft moans coming from Tess. I lick her ass, circling the entry, poking it with my tongue, then back down to her pussy, exploring her labia and sucking her clit. Her hips beginning to shift and press her pussy against my face.

At this point, its long past time for my cock be inside her. I kneel behind her and rub the swollen head of my cock against her pussy lips... she's soaking wet and quickly my cock is too. I slide it up to her ass, teasing for a moment against that opening, then position the head between her labia,... and plunge myself inside her.

There's nothing sweet or gentle about the next few minutes; its just raw, unbridled fucking. I firmly hold Tess's hips and pound my cock into her. Deep inside I feel her wetness, how my erection pushes inside of her. She's brought one arm underneath her and I feel her fingers touching my balls as they bounce against her clit. Her fingers fondle my shaft and her pussy lips as I penetrate her. She fingers her clit as our bodies slap loudly against each other. Liz raises up on one elbow to watch just as Tess hunches over, her body tenses and she orgasms loudly.... growling like a lioness, her legs quivering from the waves rolling through her.

I stop pounding to let her enjoy the moment and twitch against my cock. Then just as I think she's about to relax, she pulls off of my cock, moves to one side and instructs me, "Get up here.... You need to fuck HER now!".

I do as I'm told.

I position myself between Liz's legs; her pussy, and muff are soaked, along with my glistening wet hard-on. Tess reaches for my cock to guide it inside of her, but I push her hand away; "I've got this." With my hand, I rub the head of my cock all around Liz's opening.... teasing her.... then giving her clit its own special attention. Tess sits back to watch, her fingers back between her legs, rubbing her clit. I lean forward, face to face with Liz, our eyes locked, her mouth open and wanting.... I slide my cock into her pussy as we kiss deeply, our bodies finding a slow, shared rhythm. In the back of my mind, somewhere beyond the passion, I think how much better this is than I'd fantasized about.