The Thrill of More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, I shift upright on my knees, my cock still moving in and out of her and lift her legs up over my arms, then lean back forward fully mounting her. Tess takes this opportunity to move her free hand to Liz's clit, massaging her as we fuck. Our intensity increases and we're all breathing heavy, Liz is moaning, and I'm ready to cum inside of her wet and slippery pussy.

Tess, true to form, slams on the brakes again. "STOP!. don't cum yet!. I want you to fuck her mouth." I Iook to Liz for her reaction, her agreement, disagreement, whatever. She looks at Tess, then to me and simply answers, "Yes", as she scoots herself backward and off my shaft, her head higher up on the bed pillows.

I straddle Liz's torso so that my cock is positioned even with her lips. Tess becomes even more assertive now, "Put that cock in her mouth"... I push myself between Liz's lips and she hungrily gulps and sucks. "Come on, fuck her mouth.... fuck it!" I push farther, all the way to the back of her throat, and nearly all of my rod disappears into her mouth. "Yes, deeper.... fuck that pretty mouth....". Although I am wildly aroused, I'm also paying attention for Liz's acceptance, which is a definite yes as she leans forward to accept as much of me as she can take, as I pump my cock between her lips.

Tess's instructions now are directed at Liz, "Suck that cock.... suck it deeper!"..... "Take it all.... take more of it...". While she continues her forceful coaching, her free hand returns to Liz's pussy, fingering her clit as she engulfs me.

I'm pumping harder and deeper into Liz's mouth; I hear gagging sounds coming from deep in her throat, mixed together with her moaning from Tess stimulating her clit. I feel the pressure rising inside me, again. This time, Tess lets us know she's going to allow me to finish. "Cum in her mouth... yes, that's it... fuck that mouth!.... cum for me baby!... cum for me.... CUM IN HER MOUTH!".

I explode into Liz's throat to a chorus of gagging, moaning, coughing and spitting.... semen and saliva are everywhere... across Liz's face, her breasts, my balls, legs and stomach. As I cross the peak of my orgasm, Liz's head tilts back, her mouth opens and her eyes close. My cock slips out of her mouth and she moans as another orgasm spasms through her body, Tess now firmly cupping her pussy in her hand. Cum is still dripping out of my cock onto her neck.

Nobody moves for what seems like a while. Our breathing is the only sound.... the three of us exchanging satisfied looks at each other. Silently, I slide off of Liz, and lie beside her on my back, our heads lean to touch one other's. Tess leans to lick and slurp the sexy mess all over Liz, then she surprises us by curling up like a kitten on Liz's opposite side, her head resting on Liz's chest and one leg draped over to touch both of ours.

I'm not sure how much time passes, but Tess eventually rises, gives Liz a soft kiss on the lips and sweetly says, "Thank you." She looks to me and reaches out to place her hand on my face and smiles. Then she goes to the bathroom and shuts the door. Liz and I look at one another, uncertain what to say. Hardly a moment later, we hear her exit the bathroom, then open the door to the hallway and depart. Not a word is spoken.

We relax, and talk a bit about what type of person she must be outside of this situation, what she does with her time back in San Diego. But we avoid the elephant in the room, the fact that we're still naked... lying here together, having fucked each other senseless. Liz takes my hand in hers, and our fingers interlace, elbows bent, between our bare bodies. We both stare at our hands, now together, in recognition of this new and thrilling aspect of our friendship.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I wake to find Liz in the same spot next to me, either already or still awake. I notice I have a raging hard-on, and see Liz's hand wrapped amount my cock. I look at her, the remnants of dried cum visible on her cheek, waiting for a comment. She smiles and says, "I want more".