All Comments on 'The Throat Trainer'

by brynnboi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i want to meet tom

it was the hottest story i've ever read, i would be so enthusiastic trainee of tom

BonemealBonemealalmost 8 years ago
Great story, I loved it!

I wished I had training like that, WTG! I loved it , it made my cock very hard.

brynnboibrynnboialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you . . .

Your feedback on The Throat Trainer is wonderful and encouraging and makes me want to put more stories here. brynnboi@

mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Being gay, I love cock sucking so much. I love to swallow cum. Sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There is no one that could be that dumb, but I did enjoy the story. I so enjoy deep throuting a nice cock. The biggest I was able to do it with was a little less than 81/2". I really love being a cock sucker. I just wish I had found out much earlier in my life how good it is(I was 48 when I sucked my first cock).

brynnboibrynnboiover 6 years agoAuthor
dumb?

I was shooting for "naive" but I can understand your comment. I am intrigued by the potential that a naive viewpoint has for minor blindsiding of readers esp when it creates a unique angle of humor.

Even after writing TTrainer, I have a residual fascination that I might need to get out in another story (I hear you crying NO NO NO---- ha).

Actually, there are some very naive people on this planet and I'm sure you've encountered a few.

I was fascinated and energized by the naivety viewpoint.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally love this story. Well written, and keeps you wanting to read the next part and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter. And of course you are dually laughing at the way you take advantage of the naivety for humor while keeping the erotic exposition going at full force.

And speaking of interest in the action, would love to have a summer of throat training that intense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrynnboi@brynnboi
I was always smaller and somewhat effeminate in my youth. It often led others to mistake me for a girl which was something I that I liked. brynnboi@ gmx.com .com I mostly grew up with an absent or dysfunctional family and often lived with relatives or friends. I seldom ha...