The Tick Incident Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it was," Carrie agreed, gladly patting herself on the back a bit for getting Richard rightfully prepared.

Richard savored Phyllis' glances. She not only stared at his outsized organ, which dangled all the way down between his legs to his lower thighs, she studied it. As though she was once again, right back in research mode for her book.

"Get outta town," she declared, giving into bawdy laughter. "You are indeed a Parker."

Very quickly, Phyllis came to learn what also made Richard so special, besides his gigantic appendage. It was his sense of devotion, servitude one might say, towards females.

Without even being asked, he had gone to the kitchen to make tea and snacks, offering that they take their little meeting into the living room so they could all relax.

******************

"Dick, Phyllis is going to infiltrate Temple Tea Time, and do some reporting on its almost 100-year existence," Carrie divulged, as the party of four began to sip tea and nibble on soda crackers.

"It'll make quite the chapter in my book, complete with photos," Phyllis raved.

Maxine Nightingale's "Right Back Where We Started From" played softly in the background, as the evening seemed to echo earlier events of the day.

Carrie teased her friend, saying she had hoped Phyll would put a nice plug in for her future B&B, that spreading the word - especially among some of Temple's wealthier, more influential women - could always be a plus.

The four continued to relax, shoot the breeze, and discuss future plans. But it was Janet that suggested they make better use of their time.

"Why doesn't Dick pose as our waiter? Phyll will kinda get used to...interacting with the service, and Dick, well, let's face it, it's practically a future job interview for you," Janet suggested, all nice and relaxed in a tank top and cotton shorts. "It's a win-win."

"I could certainly use the practice," Phyllis admitted, putting down her tea. "I've never been to a tea party with...five naked men cavorting about."

"I don't think any of us have been to that kind of tea party," Carrie expressed with a wonderful laugh, "but we could try and set the scene."

******************

Dick strode into the living room, pretending to be a waiter greeting the three. He gracefully carried a shiny, silver serving tray with his left hand, supporting it nice and evenly with all five fingers, fully extended, and over his right arm was a clean, crisp, white towel.

"Oh, I think...the towel goes on the left and the tray goes on the right?" Phyllis claimed, herself a bit unsure.

"Does it really matter?" Janet laughed.

"No, no, no, let's just proceed," Phyllis urged.

Dick politely took all of their empty tea cups, asking if they would like a refill. All three said they would love one.

"Make mine two sugars," Phyllis added as Dick exited the room, heading for the kitchen.

"So, Phyll, what goes on at these parties?" Carrie asked, pushing forward a bit, to the edge of the love seat.

"Well," Phyllis began, as Dick strode confidently back into the room, "obviously, CFNM."

"Well, CFNM, you bet, but I mean, what else?" Carrie inquired.

"Uh, I think they discuss work plans, movies, books. Anything you would think goes on at a tea party," Phyllis explained. "Only with..."

"Full frontal male nudity?" Janet laughed, delighted by such a thought.

"By George, I think she's got it," Phyllis answered playfully, with gusto.

"Phyll, what did Florence St. Claire mean in her journal, when she wrote about Rachel Von Stuben saying something about 'tourner les tables?'" Carrie wondered, trying to connect the dots. "'Tourner les tables.' It's repeated over and over again in her journal."

Phyllis smiled. Given her background in French, she fielded the question easily, like a softball thrown her way.

"'Tourer les tables' means turning of the tables, referring to the role reversal these ladies enjoyed at these parties. Usually, like it is today, it's the women that are nude. Temple Tea Time sort of flipped the script, in a very resounding way," Phyllis reasoned.

"I see," Carrie replied. "Well, I'm learning a little French."

Conversation continued well into the afternoon. Phyllis kept scribbling down notes here and there, Janet was on and off the phone intermittently, and Carrie tried to finish a crossword puzzle that had stumped her earlier that morning.

Dick remained standing, frozen solid like a statue of Sam Houston. Everyone wanted to suggest Dick sit down and relax, but in keeping with the spirit of things, his sense of duty played wonderfully.

"When we were at Peppercorns the other night, and I had mentioned the CFNM that goes on at these parties," Phyllis revealed, her face flushed, "Heather Baxter thought I was talking about a trucking company out on 972."

"Oh, CFRM," Dick laughed.

"Two totally different things," Phyllis asserted with a chuckle.

"Totally," Janet added.

******************

The evening world news on Channel 6 played in the background. There was mention of China instituting a one-child-per-family rule and how the USSR's ongoing feud with Afghanistan was beginning to escalate.

The women, along with Dick, discussed these issues along with one that was much more close to home. And at the moment, much more gripping.

"So do the women...play with the men?" Janet asked, not only curious herself but wanting Phyllis to be prepared for anything that came her way.

"They do," the author stated firmly.

"And do they give them release?" was Janet's natural follow-up.

"Certainly. Oh God, I would hope so," Phyllis laughed, falling back in her seat. "For all the teasing and playful razzing that goes on, the men must be ready to explode like a bottle rocket."

"Well why don't you practice on Dick?" Janet suggested. "Just so you don't look like a square at this little shindig.

"No offense, Phyll."

"None taken, Janet," Phyllis answered, immediately sprouting up, and with just sheer eye contact, beckoned Richard to come over to where she was seated. "You're right. I...should learn to come out of my shell. I have writer's syndrome - sometimes spending too much time buried in a book or my own writing that I...well..."

Dick did his part and walked over to where Ms. Dorshten was seated.

Phyllis nervously cleared her throat.

She eyed Richard's impressive member, which was rapidly growing from a tremendously-huge softy to a redwood-sized erection.

Phyllis tried her best to transform into "racy Phyllis," the version of herself that would fit in at a party organized by Temple Tea Time.

The transformation, although with a lot of effort behind it, was clunky at first.

"Wow, that's quite the great big, colossal dick you got there," she announced.

Overcompensating for her nervousness, Phyllis overemphasized the word "dick," especially the "d" and hard "k" sounds.

It was as abrupt and jarring as the sound of a suitcase falling down the steps. And it was followed by a void, a temporary silence.

"Oh God, I'm horrible at this," Phyllis whined, dropping her pretty head in her hands.

Carrie and Janet burst out laughing.

"That was great, Phyll!" they practically said in unison.

"I'm sure these parties can get pretty saucy and you're on the right track," Janet encouraged.

"The important thing is to relax, Phyll," Carrie added.

Phyllis began to play with Richard's erection, more just feeling it and touching it all over rather than actually stroking it or trying to bring it to climax. It made for more playful teasing.

"Outside of the indigo snake, this must be the biggest snake in Texas that's nonvenomous," she suggested, more casually now, wanting to continue with her fun-spirited, sexy banter but also displaying sincere fascination.

"Oh it's nonvenomous but it shoots an awful lot," Janet gushed.

"Oh does it? Do you?" she asked sexily, rolling her eyes up at Richard's. "It's interesting, the men they talk about at TTT," Phyllis went on, using the acronym for Temple Tea Time - TTT, which sounded awfully similar to T&T...explosive.

"There are usually up to five men serving, and they say penis size ranges from shrimpy to serpentine, and anything in between. Every size is welcome and celebrated. Inevitably, there's at least one fella with a great big dilsnick."

Her captive audience - Dick included - laughed at that particular penis euphemism.

"Very large male genitalia," Phyllis added, just to clarify, with a chuckle.

"Well look at the St. Claire photo collection, for instance," Carrie maintained, casually crossing her legs. "That just shows penis size is a wide tapestry, and - for goodness sake - I think Florence did a spot-on job of capturing that."

Phyllis slowly but surely began to stroke Richard's cock, even tempo, carefully and methodically.

"Wow, you grow awfully fast," Phyllis raved. "For something so big and droopy, I thought it would be like watching them inflate one of those Thanksgiving Day parade floats in Fort Worth..."

Again, Ms. Dorshten's remark was followed by rich laughter from Carrie and her daughter.

"What? Oh I guess I'm just thinking out loud," Phyllis admitted, laughing at herself now.

Her persistent strokes continued, and she could tell - both visually and audibly - that they were doing the trick.

Richard's head rolled back in splendor, his moans rhythmic and sensual.

"Just wanking off my really well-hung waiter here," Phyllis mused. "Hey, maybe, if you do wind up working for TTT, maybe you could learn to balance a tray of drinks on your dilsnick?"

Richard laughed at her suggestion but it was delivered with such conviction that...

"I'm serious!" she insisted. "It's probably sturdy and rigid enough. Or maybe, for the time being..."

Phyllis stepped further outside her usual parameters and daringly placed her half-filled cup of tea on the end of Richard's hardened, strained prick.

Carrie, Janet - and Richard - loved her moxie.

"Don't you dare spill a drop," Phyllis demanded.

"I won't, Ms. Dorshten," Dick responded, gladly falling in line.

Balancing the tea cup was predicated on two things, that Dick remain perfectly still, and also that his penis remain fully erect. The latter was no problem.

Phyllis made things even more intense for Dick by gracefully reaching out and taking the cup of tea, casually taking a sip and then placing it back on the end of his erection, as if he were a human coffee table.

"You're a wonderful accessory," she relayed to Richard, with a beaming smile.

"I'm just glad I can be of service to you, Ms. Dorshten," Dick offered, as seeds of lovingly-submissive behavior were being planted - and nurtured - on this blissful afternoon.

Satisfied with her tea-cup trick, Phyllis removed her drink, planted it back on the table in front of her, and went back to work on Richard's massive, pre-come-glistened hard-on.

This time, her strokes were wildly rapid and at a frenzied, uneven pace.

"Oh, Ms. Dorshten," Dick groaned, his knees wobbly and his toes curling on the shag carpet beneath him.

Given that Phyllis was doing an awfully good job of breaking down her own inner barriers, Dick Parker felt it was time for him to do the same.

Dick voiced one of the many reasons he was so taken by the lovely Ms. Dorshten. Along with her intellect, her sexy jeans, and just her overall grooviness, it was the fact that...

"You have a really nice ass, Ms. Dorshten," Dick managed to relay, "if you don't mind me saying, mam."

Phyllis let go of Richard's hard-on, indirectly making it wag side to side like the tail on an Irish wolfhound.

"You like it? You like my ass, Dick? Why don't you kiss it, get down on your knees and kiss my ass," she demanded.

Dick did just that, as Carrie and Janet began to marvel at how well these two played off each other. Eat your heart out, Laurel and Hardy.

"I wanna HEAR you kissing my ass," Phyllis ordered the waiter.

One smooch after another, Dick planted kiss after kiss after kiss on Phyllis' big, bell-bottom-covered posterior.

Janet and Carrie cheered the spectacle unfolding before them.

It went on for several minutes before Phyllis ordered Richard back to his feet.

"Was that over the top?" she laughed.

"That was perfect!" Janet approved. "The waiters are gonna love your sass."

"And your ass," Dick admitted, picking a tiny thread out of his teeth.

Dick's enjoyable, frenzied torment was soon over. A few more strokes by Phyllis and his enormous cock was about to relinquish a substantial load.

"I can feel it. It's about to burst," Phyllis bellowed. "This must be what it was like when locals used to put their hands down on the rails, to see if there was a big freight train about to come through..."

Indeed, there was something big on the way, and from Richard's towering erection ejected a long, steady arc of semen, the buildup and release comparable to that of the Canyon Lake Dam break of 1972.

"Holy shhhhhhhit," Phyllis rejoiced, afraid at first to keep her hand on his cock, given the power it obviously possessed. But she held it tight and watched it go off.

"Holy crap on a cracker! Those are cowboy ropes," she marveled with glee, watching as Dick's 11-inch wonder shot one big, thick load after another.

Phyllis enjoyed watching just how far Richard could shoot, but she had a better idea. She further entertained herself by placing her tea cup underneath one of his big bursts and caught it with accuracy.

"Oh, wow, that was a loud kerplunk," she laughed, with Carrie and Janet following suit.

"Now your tea has two sugars and LOTS of cream, Phyll," Janet laughed, throwing a pillow across the room in celebration.

"You can say that again," Phyllis announced, holding the tea cup like a prized trophy.

Dick finally had to sit down, finding this day both exhausting and nonetheless exhilarating.

Carrie and Janet applauded the duo, how well they "acted out" the type of behavior that would be going on at Temple Tea Time.

"It wasn't Jane Fonda in 'Coming Home,'" Phyllis mused, alluding to that year's Oscar winner, "but I thought I did a pretty good acting job."

"Aw, you were only acting?" Dick replied.

"Oh, no, hon. That was a lot of fun," she expressed, giving him a warm embrace, as the lines between regular Phyllis and "saucy Phyllis" began to disappear. "You definitely got me prepared.

"Bravo to you, sir," she cheered, with a wink. "Bravo to your dick, and also, bravo for Temple Tea Time."

"You're gonna be a hit," Janet exclaimed.

The euphoric buzz carried them deep into the evening. It was a night where every word spoken, every sight and every sound, seemed to carry extra weight. Dick Parker enjoyed every moment of it.

He could hear the Starburst Wall Clock marking time. Tick, tick, tick...

Every second was worth savoring.

THE END

******************

EPILOGUE

The next three years would be a time of transition in Dick Parker's life.

As planned, he would go to Baylor in the fall, but was never quite able to recreate the type of social circle he felt so comfortable in during his days growing up in Temple.

He became somewhat of a hermit, hanging out in his dorm room most days, watching WKRP in Cincinnati and Dukes of Hazzard. He missed his friends. He missed home.

Added to all of this, Richard's father and Carrie would soon come to an amicable divorce. Still dear friends to this day, the two just felt it was time to split and pursue their own interests. Neil's work often took him overseas while Carrie, too, was ready to explore.

Although she rekindled her love for teaching, Carrie instead pursued another former line of work: nursing. She would join the Peace Corps, traveling to all different types of faraway places, including Brazil, Chile, North Africa, and Guatemala. She called it the most rewarding experience of her life.

Janet, meanwhile, surprised everyone, including herself, when she landed a spot on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading Team. Those fantastic legs of hers kicked and pranced along those white-walled sidelines of Texas Stadium for four years. It was the hardest she ever worked for something but also the most fun she had ever had.

Deborah Krendall followed through on her plan to open up Krendy Krafts. Not only was it a success, it would become a chain that still thrives in the Lone Star State to this day. Her daughter, Maddy, would eventually transfer to Texas A&M, meet her future husband, a football player for the Aggies, and soon got engaged.

Phyllis Dorshten's book, "Temple's BIGGEST Secrets," was a local best seller. It went flying off the shelves in the fall of 1980 and still gets purchased online. She became an avid member of Temple Tea Time and still belongs to the club to this day.

Barney Bussett attended Temple J.C. in the fall of '79. He made it through 20 minutes of Organic Chemistry, and never returned to college. Instead, he worked full-time as a driver on the "Ghosts of Temple Bus Tour," and as the slogan goes, "It's a howl of a time."

Mr. Bussett held down that job for two full years until one day, while attempting to crank up the volume on the radio because "Pac-Man Fever" came over the airwaves, Barney lost control of the bus and crashed it into a 100-year-old oak tree.

No one was hurt, but Barney had to pay for the oak tree along with the damage to the bus, and above all else, he was forced to find another job.

In his free moments, he took Krendy's advice and kept writing his play: "Dallas 2: An Outerspace Utopia," was in the works.

Everyone was also tickled by the news that Barney, in addition, had become a male stripper. He was soon a regular dancer and one of the ladies' favorite, most enjoyable entertainers at "Guns of the Dusty Plains."

Craig Nichols also had a few things on his plate. He attended Oklahoma in the fall. At his first summer internship, Craig was struggling to learn the ropes at Wooster Advertising and Holly Preston called him into her office. He gladly switched to the role of office administrator, doing anything from answering phones to running errands to filing documents. Little did he know at the time, but he would one day live out his fantasy of entertaining an office full of ladies, in the nude. "CFNM Fridays" became a regular, time-honored tradition at Wooster Advertising.

All that said, Dick Parker, sadly, had felt the world had passed him by. Everyone, it seemed, had moved onto greener pastures.

But in the summer of 1982, everything came together. It was a reunion that Kiss would have been proud of.

With Carrie back in town, living in a new house across town, going about making "Adriatico's B & B" a delicious reality, the plans were being laid out for a fantastic birthday bash: Janet's 21st.

Making a list of people to track down - thanks to that trusty yearbook Barney had given her years earlier - Carrie invited several of her old friends, along with some key new ones.

And, yes, The Three Musketeers - Dick, Barney and Craig - were on hand as well.

It was a party, a summer, and a time, that would never be forgotten. And it would help shape Dick Parker's life for years to come.

LOOK FOR MORE OF THE RICHARD PARKER SAGA IN "FASCINATION!" ... COMING SOON

******************