The Tickle Dungeons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You all will drink the tickling draught," called a young man. "Or, we can feed it to you fore with a funnel and a wedge for your mouth or aft with an enema." Two girls moved up and down the line of naked women and men, holding wineskins to their mouths and pressing them so that fluid flowed in and if it wasn't swallowed, would overflow.

Chloe drank the elixir. She knew how bad this could be--but also how bad they could make it.

Today she had an X-rack. They strapped her snugly on it and a few witnesses were there to watch--three fine ladies, two portly younger gentlemen watching her naked vulnerable body with glee and observing her fright with gusto.

Then came the chime--and all around her, the pandemonium of screams and hysterical gales of laughter rose. They had an absorbant under her which she peed into uncontrollably. The attendants--two boys--were skillful and cruel. She begged the witnesses for mercy. She pleaded with the women for other punishments she was too hysterical to well describe.

She fought and flexed pointlessly in the restraints. During pauses, she sobbed until the next set started and then she wailed.

The women were brought forward. Ms. Tannerry of the Jewelers guild, whom she had robbed. The tickling attendant gave her a tin of grease to mark the areas she most wanted tickled. Chloe looked up at her in abject breathless misery.

"I hope to come and see you many days of the week!" Ms. Tannerry said. "I want to see you broken anew each and every day!" Chloe moaned as she wiped the grease on her feet--worse--NO--on her toes.

"Please, mistress--" she begged in a raspy voice. "Oh, please don't send them there--"

"I'm putting extra there," the woman said, adding another dab. "I'm going to have you put in the Low Quarter fucking pillories for all the beggar boys to have their way with!"

"Yes, mistress!! Please! Yes--just not my t-toes--oh please--"

The chimes came and the woman pulled back.

She begged for all she could--and then they tilted the X-rack to get at her feet and do her toes. The individual toe restraints meant she couldn't even flex them as the tickler plied her there. She nearly fainted--but the pure air, horribly, kept her awake.

They had thankfully taken the absorbant when she soiled herself as they tickled her knees--but she barely cared--the women watched with their hands over their mouths and noses as she bawled and howled.

She begged them--offered them her body--anything--everything to stop--and they didn't. During a break one of the ladies ordered her wiped, and she was--but they didn't otherwise grant her any mercy.

When the last segment was done, the room was filled with weak sobbing sounds, gasps, and moans. She was wrapped in the wet absorbant and shackled and placed in a bird-cage like gibbet. She sat breathing raggedly as her display cage hauled out into the town and was hung from a hook. It was a cool day, thankfully, as she was naked save for the sodden absorbant. She was on display next to a boy who looked no better than her. The crowd had come to see her posted sign and gawk at the great skilled thief who had plagued the city.

"You're the Great Grimalkin?" the boy asked.

They were seated in the "bird cages" with their feet dangling out and shackled with a chain and their hands put through two round openings in the bars and their wrists outside shackled as well. They weren't entirely unable to move but they couldn't get their hands back inside the cage or draw their feet in.

"I was," she said, looking sourly out at the crowd. This was a middle tier location and she sat, feeling limp, staring harshly at the crowd of onlookers who'd come to gawk at her. "What'd you do?" she asked.

"Stole a pie," the boy said, miserably.

"I thought they couldn't punish you for stealing food if you were poor?" Chloe said.

"They can when it's a magical pie made with peaches that were... attached? Enchanted? Something--to a particularly society girl's... region."

She looked over.

"I didn't know it was a magic pie--but when I was told how to get into the restricted back area, I should've known better than to take it." He paused. "I didn't know better."

She nodded. Gendarmes watched to ensure that hard objects weren't thrown at penitents on display--but wet garbage, fruit, and spoiled eggs were fine. A few people in the crowd decided to test their aim, hurling wads of foul smelling cabbage or half-crushed tomatoes.

Inside the cages it was hard to score a face or body hit, but when the hurled material impacted the bars, Chloe was sprayed over her almost naked skin with foul droplets of goop. The crowd howled with laughter.

Worse, when they had put the urine sodden absorbant on her, it felt like something had been swabbed on her anus. Now, as she sat out, dangled before the audience, her anus itched terribly. She looked out glumly at the crowd, and suffered. She tried squirming to get some relief from the intimate itching but trapped inside the wet absorbant, she couldn't get any leverage.

She looked away, squeezing her eyes shut as an egg shattered on the bar, sliming her with its contents.

"UGGHH!" she moaned in humiliated disgust. The crowd reacted to her distress with whoops of laughter.

Three hours later, she and the boy were splattered with malodorous goop and her anus was itching beyond endurance. Her hair was plastered, and she sobbed languidly in the cage.

A chiming of bells told her she still had three excruciating hours to go, and was ready to try begging the guards for any relief from the maddening itch, when she raised her head and saw a procession of white robed Members of the order of Sattvas approaching.

Mavoreau walked with them. He read something from a parchment to the gendarme and, using a winch, her cage was lowered. They didn't take her out of the cage--but a frame was placed around it and attached and then four orderlies in white robes lifted her easily and carried her down the street.

The wet absorbant itched her buttocks badly and whatever had been done to her anus seemed to flare with intense discomfort, as she squirmed and moaned. She was being carried at street level and her bare feet could sometimes touch the ground.

They carried her through the streets and then through the enclave gates. She moaned softly as they decanted her from the cage and gasped with relief as they took the absorbant off her.

She was held naked in a bed with her legs spread. A girl in acolyte robes washed her--including between her buttocks, which was such a relief that she was didn't mind the intimate attention from a stranger.

It was sometime later at night she became aware she'd dozed off. She sat up. Her hands went to the control collar at her neck. Sitting in a nearby chair was a girl in acolytes robes. She smiled.

"There's food and water on a tray there." She pointed to a tray with a tall cup of water and some simple meat and bread.

Chloe was on a padded pallet on the floor. She was naked.

"Can I get some clothes?" she asked.

"Nope--now drink the water or I'll spank you and you'll drink it with a sore bottom."

Chloe reached over and took the cup. If this girl wasn't in charge of the magical control collar she could overpower her and maybe get out of range of the power-words that would shut her down. She might even be able to get the thing off--but she was terribly sore. It had been hours since her last tickling session, but she ached and she was thirsty.

She drank the water and showed the girl it was empty.

"Good girl. Try the meat?"

"Can I get up?" Chloe asked.

"You'll be taken to pee in a moment. Otherwise, no. Just sit or lie down there."

Chloe sat against the wall, her legs drawn up to her. Her hair still felt gross. There was movement in the archway behind her. A punishment mistress, and a tall young woman with bright green eyes entered, followed by Mavoreau.

The punishment mistress eyed her critically. Chloe drew in a breath, and glowered back at her.

"She's too proud," the punishment mistress said to Mavoreau. "A few more days or weeks of tickling would do her good."

"Mistress!" Chloe cried. "No--wait--please!"

"On your back, diaper position," snapped the punishment mistress.

Chloe rolled onto her back and--ugh--spread her legs wide, drawing her knees up. The woman took a paddle with a small oval blade, like a hairbrush, and knelt by her.

"Hold position, girl. You can cry out if you like, but don't you break position."

Chloe nodded, worried.

SMAK! POW! POW! POW! WHAPP!

The first three or four strokes with sharp and the paddle struck deep into her buttocks--but the fifth was targeted to kiss her lower labia and she cried out and her knees closed partially. The woman observed her.

"Ow," she mouthed.

POW! POW! POW! WHAPP! WHAPP!!

Two strokes landed mostly on her bottom, but partially on her labia, and she shrieked again and arched her back! "OW! MISSTRESS!! OH!!"

There were tears in her eyes. Humiliation and the pain was overwhelming. She gripped the sheet over the pallet's thin cushion. She'd dared glare at the punishment mistress and now she was being disciplined for it! A peevish anger swelled and surged in her--but the woman looking archly down at her naked vagina smothered it.

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!

"Ow!! Oh!! OH!!! AHH!!" she gasped. The implement seemed to project its focus into her buttocks, deep and hard. She thought of master carpenters hammering nails in one perfect stroke--she yelped. The deep bruise throbbed in her buttocks. She was exposed and the woman loomed over her, looking down directly into her vagina. The position was infantilizing--exposing--submissive.

No more strokes came, and she blinked back tears.

"She may be salvageable," announced the punishment mistress. "Her karmic debt is extremely high, though. Perhaps too high."

"Mistress Archivist?" Mavoreau asked the green-eyed woman.

"It would address much of her debt," the woman said. "And it would leave her a good deal less proud--at least for a while."

Chloe's eyes darted to Mavoreau. What were they talking about?

The punishment mistress considered and then gave a curt nod. "Do it."

Mavoreau stepped forward. "Before she's taken, may I speak with her? Explain some of this?"

The woman nodded. "We will be outside." She gave the command to freeze Chloe and while she could move her face, she was now locked in place in the awful position.

Mavoreau knelt down as the other two women moved to the door.

"There is a threat of unusual magnitude," he said. "To the city."

Chloe drew a shuddering breath. Her buttocks ached. Her lower labia smarted badly.

"The order has an idea about locations whence this threat may issue--but it is far from provable right now. I have spoken with the senior members and I have recommended you, as an intrusion specialist, to work for us in determining the nature of, and possibly neutralizing, the threat."

"O-okay--"

"We need the Great Grimalkin," he said. "But you cannot work for the order without addressing your substantial karmic debt. The present tickling has barely scratched it."

She blinked, worried--she didn't want to be remanded back to the tickle dungeons.

"I'll help," she promised.

"Good--but you're going to be Mocked."

She stared. "Mocked?"

"The Mocking Birds," he said. "Unpleasant--but I'm assured a thorough mocking will allow them to work with you--although you'll be under punishment for... a long, long time."

She knew of the Mocking Birds--fierce, large, white monster birds. They were known for unerringly targeting the psychological weak points in their prey and eviscerating them emotionally.

The feathers of Mocking Birds were highly prized in punishment salons and were said to sting like nettles and itch awfully. They could also be used, she knew, to tickle.

For the rest of the night, she was kept naked in the tower. The acolyte had a heating stone that made the room comfortably warm since she wasn't given a blanket or sheet. She used a chamberpot in front of the acolyte and then lay on the pallet.

The girl placed a cup of something on the tray, and pushed it over to her. "Drink that--it'll help you sleep."

Chloe was aware that the girl was unwilling to come closer to her than required. She put the cup on the tray and Chloe took it, sniffed it, and drank it. It was alchemical, she was pretty sure. She knew counter-elixirs existed that could dull or reverse other chemicals but she didn't have any. She let the potion drag her down into sleep.

MORNING - ARCHIVAL TOWER - CHLOE

Chloe was being fed breakfast in a kneeling pillory. They had taken her naked to a high tower in the enclave and she was in a well-padded restraint furniture. The acolyte speared food and held it to her mouth and she ate it. She knelt, straddling a padded bench. Her wrists and neck, as well as each ankle, were well secured. The pillory was on small rollers so it could glide across the floor.

It was humiliating, and she felt intensely vulnerable, naked and immobile. The breakfast wasn't bad--warm eggs and slightly spiced meat. Again, the trio entered.

She looked up at Mavoreau. He nodded, his eyes running over her. Ugh---she hated being displayed like this--being so helpless in front of him. She hated that he probably found her predicament fetching. She wanted to scream at him--but he'd gotten her out of the tickle dungeons.

Mavoreau spoke to the tall archivist woman. "Is the aerie prepared?"

She nodded. "I can take her in when you're read," she said. Her voice was even and strong--but Chloe thought she detected some hint of trepidation. That was frightening: she was worried about just taking her into the room. Were the monsters uncontrolled?

"I would like a short period with her," said the punishment mistress.

They nodded. Mavoreau came forward, and squatted down by her. "Be brave, Chloe. This will fell awful--intentionally. It's less than what your most ardent 'admirers' want--but it is, I think, closer to what you deserve."

She swallowed and nodded as much as she was able to.

The punishment mistress knelt by her aft. She had a long tube with an oily fluid in it. The cap on the tube had an attached rod with a cotton tip at the end that dipped in the oil. She unscrewed the cap.

"Pruritus ani," she said, drawing the long swab out. It was thick with the oil it had lain in. "Very instructive for unfortunates. This will help offset some of your other suffering by giving you something to focus on."

"Mistress--" she started, alarmed. She felt the woman's swab touch her anus. It swept around the rim and then inside, slightly. She gasped at the invasion. "Please--no--"

"Oh yes, Chloe-thief," the punishment mistress said. "You are going to remember this for quite some time. You did steal from the order too, didn't you?"

Chloe moaned. She had--and she'd left 'calling cards' from the Great Grimalkin. Now a heat surged in her anus that felt actually pleasant. A sensual warmness at her rear hole. The woman addressing it was humiliating. Her anus being visible to everyone was vexing and uncomfortable. She whimpered.

"Send her in," said the punishment mistress, replacing the cap on the tube of liquid. "That will work her over quite nicely."

The Archival mistress came forward.

"I'm going to wheel you into the Aerie," she said. "I advise you to remain silent until told to speak."

She felt like a warm pleasant finger was lightly massaging her anus. She gave a little gasp at the unexpected sensation.

The woman took the hold of the grips and rolled the pillory. It glided easily through a door and then down a short hall to a second one. Everything was quiet. She was beginning to feel a faint, ghostly discomfort in her rear. She wanted to rub at her anal nub--to push away the faint sensation that was haunting it.

She was through the second door. The room was a large hall. Wooden floors with stalls that held windows at each. Sitting in the stalls were the Mocking Birds. Oh, Sattva! They were big! As big as she was, brilliant white with feathers that seemed to have a faint shine in rainbow colors at the very edges where the light was not direct. Their talons and beaks looked like polished gold.

Their eyes were huge black spheres.

"RAWWAK! Archivist Tishiah," one of them blared, "You are enjoying pleasuring your dirty little twat with your apprentice, aren't you!? RWAAK!"

The archivist blushed badly, looking like she was slapped. "Y-yes, your m-magnificence," she said.

"RAWAAK! And pleasuring your filthy little mouth with that delicious food that has gained you weight! RWAAK! We don't have any self-control, do we whelp? RAWAAK!"

"Ohh! No-no, your m-magnificence," whimpered. She pushed Chloe towards one of the creatures and it eyed her, hungrily. She would be slotted beneath its perch.

"RAWWAK! Archivist Tishiah's disgusting buttocks haven't been spanked enough lately," the bird called out. "She thinks her smelly little anus is too good to have a regular punishment appointment, doesn't she? She thinks she's a 'good girl' and should get away with laying her comfy buttocks in her comfy bed, wearing her cunt-bleached panties, doesn't she?? RAWAAK!!"

Chloe could hear tears in the Archivist's voice as she pushed the pillory into place under one of the huge, malevolent looking mocking birds. She locked the wheels, sniffling, and stepped back. Chloe saw her drop to her knees, and kneel her forehead down to the floor.

"I shall see my mistress about regular maintenance punishments, your magnificence," she whimpered. "And restrict myself to punishment rations for a moon. I'll--I'll stop having m-my apprentice s-service me in b-bed--I'll be sure to sleep unsatisfied and frustrated--oh!"

"RAWK! Heheheheeh! RAWK!!" The birds cawed and laughed as she rose, red-faced, and fled the room!

Now alone with her Mocking Bird overhead, the room was quiet save for the rustling of feathers and wings.

She thought she could feel its gaze staring down at her--appraising and merciless.

"RAWAAK! Chloe's royal cunt is too good for cock, isn't it, Whelp-bitch-princess? RAWKK! Princess-cunt! RAWKKK! PRINCESS-CUNT!"

Her eyes widened! In that room in the Inn years ago, Mavoreau's mother had told her, while spanking her pussy amid the sheets still stained from her lost virginity that she thought as a high-class girl, she had a "princess pussy"--but in reality, her cunt was the same as any girl's and it didn't deserve special pampering!

The woman had told her that her 'princess pussy' was just another discharge-soaked hole, and she needed to humble herself and get used to cocks in it from now on. In the years since that night, although she had treated her sex to many, many forbidden pleasures, she had never again had a boy's cock in it--preferring instead girl's mouths or fingers--or toys.

The girls who had serviced the Great Grimalkin, her face covered with a veil, had known her as a dominant, fearsome operator who left their buttocks crossed with switch marks, and sank their noses and tongues into her sex to pleasure her.

She gasped at the taunt.

"RAWAKK!! Say you're too good for a cock, bitch-cunt," screeched the bird. The others, in other stalls around it cackled.

Chloe gathered herself. She was helpless, naked, degraded--and this terrible thing could somehow see the sore spot--the hole in her armor--the dreadful hot burn of her memories of that night--of the woman dominating her utterly.

Her anus had moved from the feeling of fingers working at it, to a deeper inside feeling of discomfort. An itch was starting on it--not a fiery one--a dull one that seemed to ebb and surge. Her anus felt helpless, her bottom thrust out into the air, her hands and ankles cuffed to the pillory, she couldn't aid it. It might as well be leagues and leagues away--but the itch was starting to sink in--and she feared it would bite.