The Tickle Dungeons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can learn," she said. The older woman hugged her.

"And learn you shall." She kissed Chloe gently on the neck. A wind picked up across the back garden and trees blew in it. The sound of it in the eves rose like a moan around them. Chloe felt a chill as her nightgown fluttered in it.

Behind her, the water-lights went out. She turned, looking back into the bedchamber and stopped. The high priestess had released her shoulders and was stepping backwards away. Something was wrong with her skin--it had an unnatural pallor to it.

Chloe stared. Were--were horns growing from the woman's head? No--not quite--two prongs of a silver crescent were extending from the sides of her head. Her skin was taking on a silvery glow. She was growing.

Chloe was capable of leaping the balcony rail and dropping to the ground, rolling so she didn't damage an ankle and then running with a burst of surprising speed. She didn't--she held her ground as the moon-goddess rose before her.

Her nails were long and sharp and glinting silver. Her eyes flashed, craters visible in the pale irises. Selen's tongue was the luminous silver-red of a blood moon. She laughed, and the noise was high and strange, like the sound of a waterfall.

"Come mud-daughter," said Selene, beckoning. "Let us see if you are taught." She laughed again, and it had a wildness in it that shook Chloe. She came forward. The goddess's touch was not cool or hard--it was as soft and warm as any human's. She gathered Chloe to herself and lifted the girl. Her moon-horns touched the ceiling --but rather than scraping or puncturing it, the ceiling seemed to shrink away into the distance before they touched it.

Chloe felt she fell a long way into the embrace of the bed's mattress.

"You are on your humors?" Selene asked, looking down on her--closer to human sized.

"Yes, mistress," Chloe said, feeling her face redden.

"Good," said the mistress. "Then we will see!"

She tore the nightgown away with a single swipe of her hands. It left Chloe's skin stinging. And then Selene was naked as well.

It was like being caught up in a great wave--she had no say about anything--no control--only a desperate attempt to keep herself able to react--to respond with any intellect. The grinning titan told her in gales of laughter she would be spanked if she spent! That she had better hold her orgasm until permitted.

Then she had cum instantly at the titan's touch. Between her thighs--with the humiliating flow of her humors on her thighs, the titan stroked, and she howled, curling her toes, screaming in hapless orgasm. Across the titan's lap, she got a spanking that was as terrifying as it was light--the pain was minimal, the humiliation eviscerating. The feeling of being toyed with by a storm-cloud intoxicating.

By the end of the few slaps, she was eager again, and the titan's lips brushed hers and she gasped. A finger touched her anus and again, she exploded with orgasm. And again. And Again. She was spanked lightly--playfully--and tearfully throughout the night. Her sex ached from the explosions of pleasure. She was too tender to close her legs. The moon goddess caressed her.

She arched in the throes of being tickled. The goddesses' caresses were almost too tender to bear. Selene found this hilarious and taunted her in various positions--the goddess' cunt in her mouth. Her mouth and nose between the goddess's buttocks. She straddled the titan's thighs, bleeding on them slightly from her sex as the titan rubbed her buttocks, following several playful slaps.

As good as the rubbing felt, she was terrified--a punishment spanking from this thing would be unthinkable. She was helpless before it. Her skin was tender and she could offer no resistance or control.

Finally, in the end, whimpering, she lay in the goddesses' arms, suckling at one of her breasts, eyes closed.

"We entangled," she told Mavoreau. "Now, whenever I'm tracked for proximity to an object or place or whatever? It goes to the moon." She shrugged and he lay next to her, looking down at her appraisingly.

"Punish me," she whimpered. "Please."

"I will," he said.

"Hard--it should be--it should hurt," she said, looking pensively up at him.

"Oh, it will," he promised. "And humiliate you. You were a bad girl, Chloe."

She nodded, biting her lower lip.

TO BE CONTINUED