The Tickle Dungeons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh--does it have to be that?" he asked. He kicked himself as soon as the words came out of his mouth. What was he thinking!?

He lay quickly on the cloth and drew his knees up and open. A tight, wide-spread diaper position. She placed the tray down by him.

"Good position," she said--"but I think a sore bottom is called for, don't you?"

Cais groaned. "It just slipped out. Yes, miss."

She laid her hand lightly over his cage. "This is why we're having a pretty substantial maintenance," she said.

Ugh. They'd "disagreed" about whether he needed a regular 'twice-a-week' punishment whether he'd misbehaved or not. He'd conceded that such things were not uncommon for women in the first four years of marriage--but that he knew his place with her.

She'd allowed him to speak--to disagree with her--and she did seem like she weighed his words--but she had decided he was getting a regular punishment of some sort, and that was that. Now he just hoped she wouldn't spank him in front of Marivold.

"We'll have our punishment after I set you," she said, like it was a promised reward. He knew women were talked about in that way: rewarded with a spanking (and sometimes worse) because it was said that they were disposed towards wanting the attention and guidance punishment implied.

He didn't like thinking of himself like that. He blushed as she undid the cage and his cock sprang up under her gaze. She didn't say anything, but her smile told him all he could want to know.

Ughhh. He lay his head back.

She smirked down at him as she begin to rub a salve around and onto his cock. Her attentions were gentle and precise. He felt the pleasure of her hands on him--the infantilizing helplessness of the position was humiliation--but Sattva! He was desperate to cum. Her application of oil around his tenderest, most intimate places was a wonderful build up to what he knew would be nothing but frustration.

He groaned softly.

"Good," she praised him. "Make noise."

"Like a girl?" he couldn't keep some bitterness out of his tone.

"Exactly," she said, rubbing oil in. "Well, like a frustrated submissive, which you are."

That got a whimper from him.

That got a smile, and she rewarded him by massaging his anus. His eyes were closed, and he felt leaked pre-cum on his penis as she powdered him. Oh! The humiliation would be worth it if he could only spend! How did girls even begin to bear this??

The cock cage lay between his spread legs on the pad, connected by a thin, fine, gold-colored chain to the large metallic plug in his anus. The constant feeling of having to poo was an aggravation, but, worse, when he was caged, and his cock strained, it seemed to pull at the chain so that the sensation was heightened. The device was exotically cruel in that regard and he admired its construction--he just wished it was used on someone else!

Noise from the front rooms. Oh!

His eyes flashed open, as Dame Listily's hands left him.

"Stand slowly and join me out there," she said. He blinked.

"Mistress--" her look silenced him. Guhh!!

He heard his sister Virona's voice speaking quickly--softly. Oh, wonderful. Yais was back.

Dame Listily had exited, leaving the door ajar. He slowly lowered his legs and sat up. He was pretty clear on what she intended, beyond just responding to the agitated tone of voice.

He stood, grimaced. His region was white powdered and smelled of talc. The chain dangled from between his buttocks. The cage was not replaced, so it hung below his testicles, attached only by its large plug.

He was still powerfully erect.

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! His face flamed with humiliated shame, but he forced himself to waddle out, feeling the slight impact of his cage against his inner thighs.

Several pairs of girl's eyes turned to him. OH! He forced himself to walk, naked, erect, powdered, and the cage dangling, to stand by Listily.

A subdued. somewhat wrung-out looking Yais squatted by Virona. She met Cais' eyes. She did give him a bit of a look--clearly his day at the wedding arranger hadn't been fun. He gave her a nod back. Don't worry about me.

"What is it?" Dame Listily asked. She reached out and put one of her arms around Cais' shoulder, drawing him next to her.He moved in close. The warm gesture was something he found comforting, even as he hated being the one to be comforted.

They were looking at a golden oval the size of his hand. It had an engraved Sigil on the oval-shaped stone in the center.

"What is it?" the knight asked.

Virona scowled at it. "I'm not sure."

"It's a persuasion stone," Marivold said. "Its used to... make people suggestible. They're expensive, rare, illegal, and subtle. Where did you get it?"

Virona turned and looked at Yais.

Yais looked away. "It fell into my top while he was spanking me," she said darkly.

"He? Who's he?" Dame Listily asked.

"Doctor whoever," Yais said petulantly.

"Doctor Reinbach," Virona said. "I met him this morning for... an appointment. He asked to meet with me."

"About what?" Marivold demanded.

"He--" Virona paused. "It was about the wedding."

"He met with the wedding arranger," Yais groused. "I smelled him in there."

Twenty minutes later, they were all seated around the large table. The meat and cheese Marivold had purchased was set out. Yais had a plate on the floor and Virona stroked her hair as she squatted, waiting to be allowed to eat it--and hoping she'd be allowed the use of her hands.

Cais was over Dame Listily's lap. Marivold's hand was between his buttocks, rubbing his anus gently, absently. He stared down at the floor, in humiliated misery. He recognized the uncertainty Virona displayed as the evidence of an implanted suggestion. When he'd tried to speak, though, Marivold had snapped at him to hold his tongue.

He'd gotten sympathy from Virona and even Dame Listily--but when he tried to speak anyway, Dame Listily had taken his still erect cock in her hand, silencing him. She'd called a halt to the discussion--for him to have the spanking he was due.

She'd done it gently--She didn't need to explain that his ordeal was what would happen to a girl in the same circumstance. Marivold was thrilled with the role reversal and was discussing "putting him in his place" with Listily.

The humiliation was sufficient to put him nearly into tears. He sniffled, reprimanding himself for it. What would his combat instructor say!?

SMACK!

"OW!" the spank from Dame Listily was sudden, sharp, and painful. Sattva! She was strong!! His head popped up in surprise.

"Stop that, beloved," she ordered.

His eyes stung with tears. OW!

"Stop what??" he cried out.

"Blocking your tears," she said, rubbing his bottom where she'd spanked. "I want you to cry."

That was somehow worse than being told NOT to cry. Oh!

She ran her fingers through his hair. "I am going to give you something to cry about," she said, her voice tender--"You will cry--your sister will wash you and put you to bed."

"Unnhhh--" He sniffed. It had been a hard day. Her voice--her fingers in his hair--his nakeness--it was all suddenly overwhelming. He braced himself for the application of her hand--. He felt her remove the plug from his anus--pulling it firmly so his sphincter stretched and he cried out in pain at its widest.

"Yes, mistress," he said. His voice was tight--but clear--which he was thankful for--a full on spanking from her would be terrifying. She hit harder than any disciplinarian he'd ever known.

Pow. Pow! Pow! Smack! Pow! Smack! Whap!

She begin a rhythmic spanking--alternating buttocks and periodically laying a spank across both. His cock was not against her thigh, and it surged in desperation to spend itself. He gasped and cried out--and then the dam burst and he sobbed over her lap. She was going easy on him and it hurt--oh--Oww! Oh!

She smacked the same spot several times, and he gasped. The humiliation of all the girls seeing him so--seeing him sobbing, drove him deeper into tears. The pain was a sea of crashing waves: he griped the chair legs and held on as strongly as he could--he couldn't take this--he cried out!

"Oh!! Mistresss! Oh--please--"

And she stopped. In the silence, there were only his tears--sobbing as she stroked the back of his neck.

Later in bed, the cage reapplied around his unspent, viciously unsatisfied cock, and the plug reinserted into his anus, he looked up as Marivold sat next to him.

"That was good, younger brother," she said, without any bite or sarcasm.

"My blubbing?" he asked. He was sore--but could lay on his back.

"Yes," she said. "Impressive. No, really. My husband did something similar with me--I was so averse to tears--I fought it far too fiercely."

She stroked his hair. Ugh. He didn't think he wanted praise for this!

"It made things worse--on me--on us as a union. My pride was strong--as a boy you have even more constraints."

He... nodded. "She cares for you in ways I doubt you can fully let yourself see right now," she said, stroking his forehead.

"She certainly enjoys punishing me," he said darkly.

"Yes--well, you are very cute! Can you blame her?" She laughed. He coughed and tried to stifle a laugh.

"You have no idea how hard this is," he told her.

"Cais--she is... that chessboard you presented? From the two Malefactors and the Judgment Moon?"

"I recall," he nodded.

"She--I am all but certain of it--she is our White Queen. For you to join her to House Verah is... an epic feat. One she would not easily be captured by."

"The convincing stone!" He said, suddenly reminded of why he had tried to speak over the girls.

"Yes," said Marivold. "It was used on Virona. Yais--the sticky-fingered little expert, stole it from whoever was trying to bewitch her. I recognize the signs also. You weren't the only one who has had some exotic training. She can't recognize it because it was used on her."

He groaned and nodded. "Yes. I... know."

"We will uncover it," she told him. "Your part in this is to be loyal to the Dame Knight. It's your duty as a son of House Verah---but even more importantly, as her partner."

"Not much of a partner," he said--but although he didn't want to know the truth, he did. Together, they could do more with him supporting her than either both working apart or both working separately. That was plainly clear. For her, the marriage simply was not about gaining the prestige of the great house. It ought to be--for almost any other woman, not a direct daughter of the throne or already similar royalty, it would be. But he'd seen enough of her to know that if she accepted a union, it had nothing to do with his lineage or title.

Somehow, that made him feel even more adrift. What could a magnificent creature like her want with him other than his name? A name she wouldn't even take! He lay there--sore, unspent, frustrated, naked beneath the covers--frustrated enough he'd have masturbated if he could, no matter the punishment.

He drifted through, and finally slept.

TO BE CONTINUED...