The Tickler

Story Info
Two girls intrigued by an older man's 'stache.
5.3k words
4.76
17.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First submission for me.

This is a complete work of fiction, and all the characters are adults.

---

I was standing on the street corner on a warm Friday evening in Toronto, waiting for the lights to change, looking forward to getting home after a boring day at the office. Not that home was any less boring than work, not since I lost my Lydia to cancer. My life now was just me going through the motions. The weekend was gonna be just more moping around and trying to keep busy. Maybe I can paint the hallway, that'll keep my mind off things...

My depressing reverie was broken by giggling. Two girls standing next to me were laughing, and one of them looked at me and said "Does that thing tickle?" Referring to my moustache, I presumed, which is quite stylish, with a nicely waxed curl to it. Lydia always liked it, and I still kept it up. Poirot would be jealous, she always said.

The girls were young, in their twenties I thought, but I'm 55 and everyone under forty looks "young" to me, so they could be anywhere from 18 to 35, how the hell do I know.

The brunette was blushing like mad, after her oriental friend made that comment. She swatted her on the arm, saying "Tee, god, shit"

"You were the one who pointed it out! Well, does it?" This last was addressed to me.

This was so far out of my experience I was totally at a loss for words. "I, uh, well, uh, what?" was my oh so eloquent response. 

"Let's find out. C'mon, let's take him home and try it!" the oriental girl said as she clutched her friend's arm.

"Tee! What the fuck? No!"

Tee, I'm guessing this is a nickname, linked an arm through each of ours and said "Let's go!", turning us around and marching us down the sidewalk.

"What are you doing!? We can't just like, grab someone off the street!" the brunette complained. Her friend was in some kind of weird mood I guess. I was still trying to process what was happening. We got partway down the block and it struck me. I think she wonders if my moustache tickles during oral sex.

"Hi! I'm Tee, and my boring friend here is Ames."

"Uh, well, um, pleased to meet you, Tee, and uh, Ames. I'm John. Where are we going?"

Tee giggled, saying "We're going to see if that moustache of yours tickles! Does it? I bet it does, right Ames?"

Ames was blushing madly. "No we aren't. You have no sense at all, sometimes. Why are you doing this?"

"Because you've been bitching and moaning about being bored and lonely and horny for weeks now. We're gonna have some fun tonight!"

At this point my brain was telling me to run away from these girls, but my ill-used and long-ignored libido was saying "woo hoo, let's play!" I kept walking along, arm in arm with Tee, as she chattered away. 

"We need to get out of this rut. We haven't gone anywhere or done anything since New Year's Eve, and that was a disaster. Tonight we're gonna get some pizza, we're gonna mix up a big pitcher of pina coladas, and we're gonna make Johnny's head explode." Dammit, I don't really like being called 'Johnny'. Only my grandma ever called me that. Sigh.

Tee rambled on about a lot of other stuff, boyfriends, movies, TV, music, it's like she could not stop talking for a second. Like she had no filter, and no two sentences were about the same topic. I suspect she was nervous, and talking was something she did when she was nervous. Her friend, on the other hand, looked rather stricken. She seemed a little shocked, and a bit embarrassed about all this. Me? I was a little confused, and nervous too. But unlike Tee here, I get quiet when I'm nervous. I probably looked like Ames, scared and embarrassed.  

In one of the infrequent pauses in her ramblings I asked "Um, how old are you two? Cause, I, well..."  I was looking at them and thinking 'jailbait'.

Tee laughed and said "Oh god, you're so cute! We're both over 21. We don't even need our old fake IDs in the States anymore!" And with that she launched into a series of stories of being carded at various establishments and the fun they had when they dressed up to look older or younger.

We soon reached their condo building, Tee let go of us to open the door, and with a smile and a gesture, ushered me inside. She grabbed Ames by the arm and pulled her along, the monologue picking up where she left off at a Radiohead concert. She pulled us into an elevator and thumbed 9. As the doors closed she pulled me close and smiled, her dark eyes sparkling. Then she leaned in and kissed me, her tongue immediately seeking mine. My brain shut off, my libido roared into life, my arms went around her, and I kissed back.

Fuck. This was amazing! I hadn't been kissed by anyone, with anything like passion, for years. My brain was screaming at me again, but good old Mr Libido was shouting him down. I gasped into her mouth, and she pulled back a little to smile at me, then she plunged back in, hotter than before. She was humming, or moaning, into my mouth, and her hands moved up and down my back, one of them settling in my hair, pulling me deeper into the kiss. I was responding quite well to the stimulus, already fully erect, and my pulse was hammering as my heart tried to beat it's way out of my chest. News item; old guy dies of horny heart attack in elevator, film at 11.

Tee noticed my lower-end response, and ground her crotch against mine. Now she was growling into our kiss. When the elevator dinged, she gasped and pulled away from me with a huge smile on her face. The doors opened and she grabbed Ames and me by the hand and dragged us from the elevator. We went down the hall a few doors and Tee let go of me and started rummaging in her purse for keys.

"I got it" said Ames, who had her keys in hand already. I guess she pulled them out whilst Tee and I were 'busy' in the elevator. She unlocked the door and Tee hauled me inside. It looked like a nice enough place in the brief view I had of it. A small kitchen, a living/dining room with a view of yet another ubiquitous condo complex through large floor to ceiling windows, and a couple of doors that probably led to bedrooms. One of these was Tee's destination, as she hurried us through the apartment, with Ames trailing behind.

Tee practically dragged me to her room, and once there, she turned and pulled me back into a continuation of the kiss in the elevator. She was a really pretty girl, with long black hair and dark eyes and finely chiseled features. Tall and slim, she was my height in her heels, which made kissing her easy, neither of us was going to get a crick in our necks. She gasped as she pulled away from me, and then she sat on the bed, and started pulling off her shoes. 

Once her shoes were off she stood and started undoing the buttons on her blouse, saying "Get undressed Johnny". Again, my brain is screaming at me "no no nonono!", but if I had been listening to my brain at all, I wouldn't be here. So my hands mirrored hers, and I started unbuttoning my shirt as I kicked off my shoes.

We both pulled our shirts off and dropped them on the floor. She unzipped her skirt as I unbuckled and unzipped my belt and trousers. We both dropped our clothes, leaving us in our underwear. She continued to strip, removing her bra to reveal a pair of small, pert breasts topped with very dark nipples. I peeled off my briefs, which were sporting a dark wet spot from my leaking cock. "Oooo, nice" she said as she shucked out of her panties. She wasn't shaved, and had a dense black bush hiding her pussy. 

Nice? Huh. I'm not any more well endowed than average. My cock is six inches long, circumcised because it was the general practice back then, and not particularly thick. But I never had any complaints from Lydia or my girlfriends back in the day. I just hoped I would have the stamina needed to deal with the hot sexy young lady before me. And I was worried because it had been like, more than 5 years since I was with Lydia. I was probably gonna cum quick and be done in seconds.

Tee sat down on the bed, leaned back on her hands, and spread her legs. This revealed a most exquisite pussy below that black bush, with short, fine black hair softening the look of her vulva, and a set of very dark, almost black lips. Her arousal was quite evident, with the distended lips and glistening wetness I saw there. "Tickle me," she said with a big smile, cocking her head to one side. She was beautiful. I could not understand all the talk of being lonely, bored and horny. She should have suitors lined up, fighting each other just to go on a date!

I stepped forward between her legs, my erection bobbing in front of me, and she smiled, spreading wider for me. Damn. She was so sexy, slim and lean and taut! I knelt, then twirled my 'stache, making sure it was nicely presented for tickling her thighs. I leaned in and brushed my lips along her left thigh, which brought my 'stache into play. She twitched and giggled. 

"Oooo, yes! It tickles! Yes!" she exclaimed. I did the same thing to her right thigh, and her legs clamped shut on my head for a second. She giggled again, spreading for me, whispering "More!" in a husky voice. I continued kissing and licking and tickling her inner thighs, and she twitched and shifted before me, making small breathy sounds. I could see her wetness had increased, she was quite aroused now, so I leaned further in and kissed her dark delicate labia.

Tee gasped and quivered, and I thrust my tongue into her pussy. She had an earthy, very sour flavour, really quite strong, but I didn't mind at all. I swirled my tongue in her, and ran it up her slit to try and find her clit. She squealed and clamped her knees shut against me, but very quickly her legs relaxed and opened again. I guess I had found that little nubbin I was looking for. Lydia had had an extremely small clit, so oral sex with her had always been a challenge. Tee was easy to work with by comparison, so I dove back in to lick and suck and flick her clit.

Tee started to shudder and vocalise, and I brought the fingers of my right hand into play, parting her sodden lips and searching for her opening. I gently inserted a finger, finding her to be very tight and wet. I kept up my efforts on her clit and began to slowly finger-fuck her. That did it. She responded by leaning forwards, curling around my head, clutching handfuls of my hair, and shuddering and humping against my face. Tee shrieked and cried out through her orgasm, and after a minute or so flopped back onto the bed, pushing me away as she panted for breath.

"Oooohhh fuuuuuuck, that was gooood. Ames, you gotta try this!" she said. I'd completely forgotten her friend during all this, and turned to see her standing by the bedroom door. She looked a little stunned, I thought. "C'mon," Tee said, "Get that shit off, and get over here!"

Her friend dithered for a few seconds, then said "Fuck it" and pulled her oversized sweater over her head. She'd been wearing a bulky sweater over yoga pants and a sports bra. The bra went next, giving me a nice view of her firm round tits, tipped with pink areolas and big hard nipples. They were awesome tits, if I am any judge at all, and being a typical hetero guy, yeah, I like tits. Lydia always said 'you can look but can't touch' so I was never one not to observe what was around me. These were a nice big handful each, I dunno bra sizes, but they were amazing, not huge but impressive on her small frame. And what a frame, she must work out constantly!

Ames shucked her yoga pants and panties in one go, and I saw she had a dark triangle of hair left above her shaven vulva. Wow. I'd never seen a shaved pussy in real life before. Lydia and my girlfriends before her were quite furry, like Tee here. It was the style back then, I guess. Tee slid over and rolled onto her right side, curling up on the bed and propping her head up on her hand. Seems like she wanted to watch. Ames hesitated, appeared to screw up her courage, and then walked over and stood next to me by the bed. She reached out to run her fingers through my hair. She giggled, and said "A Silver Fox! I never done it with like, an old guy before." 

I went grey at 40, and now, at 55, I have this silvery head of hair. And yes, I get 'silver fox' comments at work sometimes, but I never thought they really meant anything by it. I'm not what you'd call handsome, and definitely not ripped or anything, just an average, slightly slack, not-too-out-of-shape widower who goes to the gym 3 times a week. Ames however, was ripped. She pretty much had a six-pack, and strongly defined muscles in her arms, shoulders and legs. I'd seen well-muscled women at the beach and the gym, and hadn't been particularly attracted to them, but Ames was naked, hot, wet, and horny. And she was right here, asking me to eat that amazing looking pussy. She was infinitely desirable to me, right now.

Ames looked at Tee and said "So is experience really a thing?"

Her friend nodded and grinned, saying "Find out for yourself!"

I carefully reached out and ran a hand delicately up the back of Ames' thigh, cupping her firm ass, as I leaned in to kiss her furry little mound. She smelled better than Tee, not that I minded how Tee smelt or tasted, it was just something I noticed. Ames gave a small gasp, and I gently pushed her back towards the bed. She sat, then laid back like Tee had, leaning on her arms, and spread her legs for me. Wow. Holy shit, she was hot looking! I followed the same design I did for her friend, twirling my 'stache to make sure it was ready, and it for sure needed some adjustment as it was now damp from Tee's cum.

Ames squeaked and giggled and twitched as I tickled her thighs, first with the 'stache, then my lips and tongue. and finally with my fingers. She was really wet by now, I could see her pussy actually dripping. I licked her, a good firm stroke with the flat of my tongue all the way up her slit. She gasped again and jumped when I encountered her clit. Damn, she had a big, and apparently very sensitive, clit. I could see it there, peeking from her glistening folds. I thought Tee was big, and she was, compared to my Lydia, but wow, Ames had a really visible and obvious nubbin. No searching, no wondering, no 'did I find it yet'?

I kissed her clit and she shuddered again, then I moved down to suck and lick her pussy lips. So smooth, so slick, a shaved pussy was different from what I was used to. I dove in, lapping and nibbling and sucking, as I brought one hand in to work just above her clit. If she was this sensitive, maybe I just needed me to work close to her special spot, not right on it. She responded amazingly, with small coos and gasps and muffled cries of delight. She wasn't nearly as loud as Tee, but all those little noises let me know I was definitely on the right track.

One of her hands came up to tangle her fingers in my hair. She wasn't pushing me around or directing me, she was just playing with my hair, it seemed. I drove my tongue into her hot, wet depths, tasting her fully. Not as harsh as Tee, but still not like Lydia, who always tasted so sweet to me. I can't help comparing them to her, because we were together for so long, and she was my world for all that time. Ames moaned and cooed some more, and she started panting, so I figured she was just about there.

I switched my tongue and fingers, so now I was lapping gently at her clit, whilst my fingers probed her quivering opening. Oh man, she was real close now! She'd gone quiet, but was gasping for breath and her fingers started clenching in my hair. Then I felt her feet on my back, she'd hooked them together behind me, and was pulling me closer. I began to pump my fingers in and out of her quicker, and started flicking my tongue over her clit. 

Ames flopped back on the bed and squeezed me with her legs. Both hands were in my hair now, and I heard a muffled, almost silent squeal that went on and on as she shivered through her orgasm. I could feel her muscles clenching on my intruding fingers, and her cum was running down my wrist, dripping from my elbow. I pulsed her clit with my tongue, and pressed my fingers into her and twisted them around, which finally got some serious noise from Ames. She arched her back and screamed, as she just about crushed me with her legs. And wet, holy shit, she was incredibly wet! Her cum was oozing out like crazy. I sucked a lot of it up but there was so much more that was all over my arm and my face and the bed. 

Ames finally unhooked her legs from around me and rolled away, curling up into a ball on the bed. OK, so I guess I convinced her that experience counts for something. 

"Fuuuck" said Tee, "That was so hot! Can we fuck now?"

That set my head spinning. "I don't have any condoms."

"Top drawer, over there."

I stood and stepped over to the bureau she was pointing at, and found a box of condoms. Opened one and rolled it on. I was surprised I remembered to pinch the reservoir, as I hadn't used one for like 30 years. I wasn't worried about getting these girls pregnant, as my vasectomy had taken care of that long ago, but there are diseases to beware of. I stepped towards the bed and saw Tee was on her back at the edge again, legs spread wide, awaiting my return. Ames was still curled up recovering from her orgasm. 

Tee lifted her legs and put her feet on the edge of the bed as I stepped up. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit a few times to get a bit more lubrication, and slowly pressed inside of her. I began to gently move in and out of her, and started to explore her body with my hands. Her tits were really firm, with small hard nipples. I caressed her everywhere I could, watching and listening and feeling her responses. When I played with her clit she started getting vocal again, and began to twitch and shudder.

On a whim, or perhaps inspiration, I pulled out and started running my cock against her slit, the head moving back and forth over her clit. That set her off real good. I leaned into her, and kept stroking, and played with her dark little nipples with one hand whilst holding myself up with the other. 

Tee thrashed and squealed and yelled obscenities as she came, "Fuck Fuck Fuck, Oh! fuck me oh shit oh shit oh fuck..." I pulled a bit farther back and impaled her instead of rubbing on her, then began to hump in earnest, grinding against her clit and thrusting my cock into her sopping wet pussy. She came again, squealing and yelling even louder. I dumped my load into the condom and eventually ground to a halt, gasping for breath. I pulled out of her and took care of the condom, as she lay panting on the bed, splayed out like a starfish. I could see her pussy twitching and wetness running out of her, down onto the bed.

"My turn" said Ames, and I turned to see her holding one of the condoms. She rolled it on me and laid back, saying "Just like you did for Tee". Normally I would have required a much longer refractory period, but these two had my libido supercharged or something, because I never went soft, just off with one condom and on with the next. I stepped between Ames' knees and rubbed my sheathed cock against her pussy, spreading that wetness around. I pressed slowly into her, and I could feel her inner muscles gripping my shaft. That was an incredible feeling. She was strong and muscular, all over, even inside.

I plowed into her slowly for a bit, running my hands over her smooth skin, feeling the muscles rippling beneath, then started stimulating her nipples. They were quite prominent, and sensitive too, as she responded with lots of soft sighs and coos.

Like with Tee, I pulled out and started to run my cock against her labia and clit. sliding up and down slowly. That overly large and sensitive clit kicked her off almost right away. A minute after I started this sliding business she came. Her legs went around me and clenched hard, fuck, she was so strong! I groaned as she squeezed me, and in response to this her arms went around my neck.

12