The Tickler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ames pulled herself up off the bed, suspending herself from me, humping at me, shuddering and squealing, and I had to drop my hands onto the bed to hold us up. She shook and moaned for almost a half a minute before she let go and dropped back onto the bed. Her legs dropped away from me too, and I pulled back to impale her once more. I started to fuck her hard now, thrusting into her sodden pussy, which squelched and oozed as I drove into her. The impacts on her clit sent her into another orgasm, and she pulled me down onto her, once again wrapping me in her powerful embrace. Damn, I was gonna have some bruises tomorrow.

When she finally slumped back and let me go, I slowly pulled out of her pussy and stepped back. Holy Fuck! She was so hot, it was incredible! I looked at her spread out so beautifully before me, and I wanted to fuck her again. 

I felt a hand on my cock, and turned to see Tee holding me. "You're still hard? Come here!" she said, guiding me over and then pulling me onto the bed. "My turn!"

I laid back as she clambered over me and straddled my hips. Tee swept her hair over one shoulder, then looked down to guide my cock into her tight wet opening. Oh Fuck, she was so slim and exotic, like no one I had ever been with before.  As she settled herself onto my erection, I thrust up at her, and she squeaked and gasped.

Tee leaned forward and leaned her hands on either side of my head and stared into my eyes as she began to slowly fuck me. Her hair slipped off her shoulder and fell like a curtain around us, occluding the rest of the world. It was just her eyes and her breath, her small cries and gasps as she drove herself against me.I brought my hands up to fondle her small firm tits. They had such small nipples, hard little points against my palms, and when I fiddled with them, her grinding on me became a little more erratic.

I could feel her humping her clit against me, so I tilted my hips a bit to try and present my pubis for her to grind on. That was what she needed apparently, because she practically exploded, thrashing and yelling and cumming like a demon. Her eyes squeezed shut for a bit, then they flew open again as she voiced a silent scream, shivering and twitching for nearly a minute before collapsing on my chest. Tee was gasping for breath, and I could feel her pussy rippling and clenching against my hardness. When that eased, and she got her breathing under control she pushed herself up and dismounted. "Oh fuck" she said, then she flopped down on the bed beside me.

I looked over at her and we held each other's eyes for a bit, and then I was reminded of Ames' presence once more. She took up Tee's place astride me and drove herself onto my cock like a pile driver. She'd have snapped my erection in half if it wasn't lined up properly.  Ames began to fuck me like an avenging angel, humping and bouncing and grinding on me with a wild enthusiasm I had only ever seen in porn films. She grunted and panted and squeaked as she thrashed on me, the bed bouncing and thumping against the wall. I think she came a couple of times, and finally, she drew her knees up and squatted over me. Then she started doing squats, driving herself onto me over and over, at a frightening pace. Her face screwed up in a grimace, sweat beading her brow, her neck, and her chest, as she hammered her abused pussy against my groin. Ames finally slammed herself down hard for the last time and shuddered through her orgasm. I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock as she came. When it was over her eyes went wide, and she stared down at me, then she heaved herself off and dropped bonelessly onto the bed beside me. 

We all laid there for a few minutes, and eventually Tee reached out and pulled on my arm, saying "Johnny, you got any left?" Yes, yes I did, so I rolled off the bed and we positioned ourselves again with her spread wide and me standing between her thighs. 

I had a sudden thought, and said "Do we need a fresh condom?"

"Nuh-uh, it's fine, just do it."

I lined myself up and slowly pressed inside her sodden tunnel. Fuck she was gorgeous, exotic, and so amazingly responsive! That was what really turned me on about these girls, their responsiveness, how easily and magnificently they climaxed. I had already cum, but I'd stayed hard through all this, and I could actually feel another orgasm building up inside me. I looked down at this slim, sexy goddess before me, and started slowly driving my cock into her, causing squelching sounds to fill the air. My fingers went to her tits and her clit, gently stimulating those most sensitive bits, and the wet sloppy sounds were now set counterpoint to a chorus of her moans and cries as her arousal ramped up.

That was what I needed to bring my own pleasure on. I kept to long, slow strokes, maximising the delicious friction with her quivering inner walls. My nerve endings were sending the most glorious signals from my cock, my ears were full of the sounds of her pleasure, and my eyes beheld her sexy, wanton form writhing before me. I gasped and whimpered as I came, I felt like my cock was almost on fire, it was so sensitive after all I had gone through today. We slumped down onto the bed together as I sipped from her quivering snatch. 

I rolled onto my side, and Tee spooned me, exhaustion and the mutual warmth of our bodies lulling us both to sleep within a couple of minutes. Next thing I knew, Ames was shaking my ankle, saying "Pizza's here, you guys hungry?"

Tee rolled away from me, and sat up to stretch. Wow, so sleek and lithe, so beautiful, and so amazing! What the hell happened here? Well, I knew what happened, I just didn't know why or how. Then I felt the sticky condom on my thigh, so I sat up too, and took care of that. Now that Ames had mentioned food, I realised I was starving. A look at my watch showed it was a bit after 10 PM, so no wonder. Ames was dressed in her yoga pants and sweater again, probably from answering the door for the pizza, so I looked around for my clothes.

I got up and handed Tee some of her things I found on the floor with mine. Once we were dressed we went to the kitchen where Ames had a pitcher of drinks and a couple of pizzas on the table. We all sat down for a drink (wow this is pretty strong, usually you don't taste the booze in these fruity drinks, Ames must've gone overboard with the rum) and a few slices of what turned out to be a really great pizza. Not much conversation yet, I think we were all a little bit in shock. I know I was.

"So, um, do you two do that, er, this kind of thing, um, often, or uh?" Oh yeah, smooth, such eloquence, dumbass.

Tee giggled and said "No, never, we never even saw each other naked before this. We had a remarkably shitty double date on new years eve, and we kind of gave up on guys at that point."

"Don't fuckin' remind me, those guys were such fucking assholes!" replied Ames. Wow, for a cute girl she was a mess of contradictions, such a pretty face and a dirty mouth. And such a petite little thing until you see the muscles she's hiding under that sweater. 

"And then you saw me?"

"Well, we were going out to a club tonight, dinner, dancing, drinks, and see if we could meet a couple of decent guys. When I saw you I thought, well, I wondered if that thing tickled." Ames said with a shrug.

"And Tee decided to push the issue, huh?"

They both laughed at that, and Tee said "I've had a few guys go down on me, and it was never like that, like what you did. You hear about older guys being experienced and being better at stuff like that, but, um, I never really believed it."

"And now?"

"Fuck yes. Absolutely. Um, so, you're married?" Tee asked, nodding at my left hand where our wedding bands sat. I wore both mine and Lydia's resized ring, and a pang of loss struck me. I could feel the tears brimming up in my eyes as emotion overwhelmed me.

"I uh, I was. I... lost her. Cancer. It was rough" I croaked out.

"Oh shit. Sorry, we, uh, look, we didn't mean to, you know, mess with you, we uh..."

"No, no, it's fine, I just get sad and angry sometimes. My friends say I changed when she died, I just..." and I choked up at that point, unable to continue, shaking my head.

"Are you OK?" asked Tee.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Better than fine. You two've dragged me back into real life. Thank you, and not for like, the sex and all, but the attention, the interaction. I suddenly feel like I can move on now."

Ames and Tee both smiled at me, then Tee looked at her friend, something passed between them, a thought or an emotion I didn't catch, and Tee turned back to me, saying "So, are you doing anything else this weekend? You want to go dancing? The night is young..."

12