All Comments on 'The Tides Of War Pt. 07'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
really enjoyable

With an occasional editing need.

I enjoy all the background which enables me to envision these places and peoples.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TO GO FROM THE BATTLEFIELD TO PASTURE

only thing is you never leave a battlefield, only the last one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 9 years ago
great story !

but your little spelling and grammar mistakes like ''kill a loin [ of pork ]with his spear , her fowls [ chickens ] foals [ horses ] will be free , has instead of as , keep going, looking forward to lots more of this fine story , alun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read!!

WHOA!! didn't see this coming. The Saga continues on a new continent!! Still a great read. I hate waiting for the next installment, but it's well worth it.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Very good!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy chicken shit!!

"Eight off the mares were in fowl, has well has six off the Kana girls and three off N'debi's women, which kept Susan busy." That must be some bitchin' rooster! Takes the concept of a big cock to a whole new level. Disappointing though, having another cuck story to contend with. Never thought the Gurka's and the Africans would be into letting their women get fucked, by a chicken? Guess Susan was busy, teaching the women how to lay eggs? Betcha Susan gives that big cock a try herself, once she gets David into the cuck thing. Maybe they'll name their first chicken-child Humpty Dumpty.

By the way, everybody saying you need some help with editing? You might want to think about it. Can be distracting.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

was disappointed they left india.after all they russians werent done yet,now they have to worry about the news of their green valley getting out and every dick in the country trying to get some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Outstanding Read

Robin, you have a wonderful imagination, along with the ability to put it all down on paper. Love the details. Love the background....could read this forever.

Thank you for sharing

Bob.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Thankyou for another great chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did you lose your editor?

Many typos in this one.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 9 years ago
Glowing comments to RobinLane

A story of great romance of lands and great hearts of man (that's men and woman gang)...

Look forward to much more.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

to anonymous; if you can't read a good story with a few typos you

you have a big problem not the author. terrific story and keep writing.

also check out "the boys in blue" also a good read.

rayearlerayearlealmost 7 years ago
Part 8

It seems that Part 8 is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proof-reading Recommended

"The only people you meet are the Maasia, a proud warrior like people who are Simi nomadic. The have vast herds of cattle that they live for; we found them friendly enough if you show them respect. We were told; by our guide that part off the coming of age is for a young men to kill a loin with his spear."

My check for Maasia recommended spelling it Massai. They are not Simi nomadic. semi-nomadic works. Young men kill a lion, not a loin.

This is a wonderful story that could be improved with the assistance of some proof-reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous