The Ties that Bind

Story Info
My wife catches me fucking our daughter.
4.3k words
4.46
177.2k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I found my 22 year old daughter Katie in a compromising position, I did what any normal father would do, got her out of it as quickly as possible. I'd just gotten home from work, and heard the back door slamming as soon as I walked through the front door. I might have gone to check who it had been, if I hadn't heard loud moaning coming from up the stairs. I followed the sounds to my daughter's bedroom, then got the biggest shock of my life when I threw open the door. Because, there was my daughter, tied spread eagled to the bed, wearing nothing but a blindfold, with vibrating butt plugs in both her pussy and her asshole, and a ball gag in her mouth. I'll admit that I stood there for almost a minute, while the picture of her writhing in sexual ecstasy burned itself into my retinas. Then I started releasing her from her captivity, going for her hands first, so she could undo the rest of her bonds herself, before damn near running from the room, so she wouldn't see how much the sight had aroused me.

When Katie came downstairs, I hoped that seeing her dressed would help erase the sight of her naked body from my mind. But what she was wearing did the exact opposite, since it highlighted the areas I was most trying to forget. Her tight white t-shirt, with no bra on underneath, made the fact that her nipples were still hard quite obvious, and drew my eyes to them. And the even tighter khaki shorts, readily displayed her camel toe as well as showing a lingering dampness in her crotch area. I admonished myself for thinking those things about my daughter's body, and raised my eyes to look at hers. Then I said that while I wouldn't interfere with her personal life, she should tell her boyfriend to at least stay long enough to let her loose, if he was going to tie her up like that. Katie said her boyfriend hadn't tied her up, because she didn't have one. Then when my eyebrows raised, she said it wasn't like that either, at least not all the time. She was interested in men too, but the one she wanted wasn't interested in her that way, yet. So her friend had tied her up to take pictures of her, to send that guy, and she'd just panicked when I came home and forgot to untie her first.

I dropped the subject then, because we heard her mother's key in the door, coming home from her garden club, and I definitely didn't want her to know how I'd found our daughter. Her mother had a strict Catholic upbringing and was a lot less tolerant of other lifestyles than I was. So, unless we wanted to listen to a lecture about the evils of homosexuality, or any other deviant activities, it was best to keep this secret between Katie and I. Except, by not continuing our talk, and telling her that letting her father see her like that was wrong, it shouldn't have surprised me to find her in a similar position a few days later. This time though, there was no ball gag in her mouth, so that when I started untying her hands, she could tell me she was close to cumming. And that she'd like me to wait until her orgasm was finished before I untied her. I could have done three things at that moment, untied her anyway, and left the room until she was done, or at least turned my back so I wouldn't see it.

Instead, I just sat there on the edge of the bed, and watched her beautiful body go into the throes of her orgasm. Katie looked just like her mother when we first got married, firm medium sized breasts with huge nipples, a flat stomach, and from what I could see past the butt plug in her cunt, thin pussy lips and a clit the size of a one carat diamond. And while I'd seen the same facial expressions, when my wife came, I'd never seen how the rest of her body reacted, since it was always under mine. Now that I was watching Katie's body, I was sure my wife's tits swelled up just as much, and along with the rippling of her stomach muscles, I also figured my wife's clit played the same rhythmic hide and seek Katie's did, when her hips bounded up off the bed. And the wailing sound was so similar, that I almost kissed Katie the same way I did my wife, to keep the neighbors from waking up.

When her body relaxed again, I resumed the task of untying her, and when I got her hands undone, they circled my neck to pull my face down for the kiss I hadn't given her. Then she slid her lips to the side, to nibble on my ear, and whisper for me to tie her hands again and make love to her, like we both wanted, so I could cum too. Those words were like a glass of ice water thrown in my face, and I pulled back so quickly that even Katie's arms around my neck didn't stop me. And I ran from the room in total horror at myself for what I'd almost done. Because if Katie hadn't talked about tying her up again, I probably would have done what she wanted on my own, since one of my hands had already been squeezing the breast that was under it. Unfortunately, Katie took a little longer to get dressed this time, and her mother walked in the door before I had a chance to talk to her.

My wife sensed something was up between us anyway, because I couldn't look Katie in the eye at all that night, and she called me on it when we went to bed ourselves. Of course, I couldn't tell her I'd almost fucked Katie, but by playing 20 questions and gauging my reactions, she did figure out it was related to sex in some way. Meaning she thought I'd just found out that Katie had a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend, and told me to give our daughter a break. I was shocked at her saying that, and I reminded her that she was the one always preaching about the evils of homosexuality. She gave a sad sigh and said that like all high moral ground perspectives, hers fell apart when she found out that our Katie was that way. And after listening to Katie, instead of just lecturing her, she'd started understanding a little more about how these things happen. Katie wasn't a lesbian anyway, although she had been making love to women. She was just afraid of men, because all the ones she dated in college had been too forceful with her. And she would have gotten raped after one of those dates, if her roommate hadn't come home when she did, which was how she first learned about lesbian lovemaking.

The good news was that she did like this one guy, and thought he would be perfect for her first try at normal sex. But while the guy liked her, he wasn't interested in her that way, and she was working on changing that. At this point, I was able to finally say part of what was bothering me, that I knew who Katie was chasing, and that he was definitely the wrong guy for this. My wife said she didn't know who it was, although she trusted Katie's judgment enough to let her choose for herself. She was an adult now, and knew better than we did who was right for her. And even if this guy was a mistake, it wasn't our job as parents to stop her, it was just our job to help her if she got hurt, and make sure she learned from it. So, she wanted Katie and I to kiss and make up, and she wanted me to fully support our daughter's decision on this, and she didn't want to hear another word about it.

The first of the pictures Katie's girlfriend had taken arrived on my phone the next day. And when I wrote to tell her to only send them to the guy she was trying to interest, her answer was the worst one there could possibly be. It was that she had only sent them to him, and for me not to lie and say I wasn't interested. Even though I hadn't made love to her, my kissing and the way I'd played with her tits, told her there was enough interest for both of us. She needed to learn how to make love to a man, and I was the only one she trusted to teach her without hurting her. Not just how to fuck either, because she'd watched plenty of porn and knew there was more to sex than just plain fucking. And she wanted me to teach her everything they did in those movies, like how it felt when I stuck my cock up her ass, and how it felt and tasted when I came in her mouth. So, she would be waiting for me, just like in the picture, to start her lessons as soon as I got home.

I wish I could say I was a strong enough man to reject my daughter's offer, but what she was offering me was just too good to resist. Not only was she offering me the same body her mother had captured me with 23 years earlier, she was also offering me more things to do with it than my wife had ever offered. As I said before, my wife had puritanical views on sex, which meant mostly just missionary position, and letting me eat her pussy every now and then. Even that had taken me two years to get, because oral sex of all kinds had been at the top of her list of deviant and evil activities. It had taken me getting her drunk on wine, and damn near raping her with my mouth, although she never told me it was evil anymore. Now Katie was willingly offering to let me do the things my wife still considered evil. So any reservations I had about fucking my own daughter went straight out the window.

I rushed straight home from work, to give us the maximum amount of time for Katie's first lesson, and found her just as she'd promised, tied to the bed again, with the blindfold over her eyes, and the butt plugs buzzing away in her pussy and asshole. When I entered her room, she asked if I was going to run away again this time. And as I raised her blindfold to look into her beautiful green eyes, I told her that Daddy wasn't leaving until his little girl became a woman. Then I leaned down to kiss her, but she stopped me when I went to untie her hands, and said that her orgasms were a lot more intense when she was helpless like this. Besides, she went a little crazy when she was cumming, and with her long nails she'd leave too many marks to keep this a secret from Mommy. Then my lips went back to hers and my hands, knowingly this time, went to play with her awesome tits. And the way she was fighting against her bonds from just that little stimulation, was so sexy, that I knew I'd love making her really fight them later.

Because our time was limited, I didn't spend as much of it playing with her as I wanted, and started working my lips slowly downward. As I said above, her writhing was already sexy, and got sexier the lower my mouth went, and I was beginning to enjoy her helplessness as much as she did. Then when my tongue got to its destination, she really started fighting and I wished I could have gotten the whole thing on camera. Naturally, the butt plug in her pussy was in the way, but it had already made plenty of delicious juice for me to lick out of her. And since it was vibrating pretty strongly, I kept using it on her clit, when I wasn't sucking her clit myself. One thing I did miss, was feeling her hands on my head as she began fucking her cunt up at my mouth. But the violence of that fucking, plus her cries of "Daddy, Daddy", made up for some of it.

Again, because of limited time, I didn't eat her pussy as long as I really wanted to, just three orgasms worth of delicious pussy juice before I began working my way back up. When I got up high enough to kiss her lips, my cock was already two inches deep in her cunt, where it met the obstruction that said I really was the first man to fuck her. I asked her how she'd kept that, since I knew girls used a lot of dildoes on each other, and she said she'd told them the truth. That she was saving her virginity for her Daddy, and they thought it was so kinky they'd left it alone. Although, they made up for it with her asshole, so when we got to that part, I wouldn't have to worry about being gentle. Of course, being a man, I had to ask when she'd decided she wanted me to be her first, and she said as soon as she learned what sex was. But she hadn't been ready for me back then, like she was ready for me now. So would Daddy just shut up and fuck her, because she'd waited long enough for me.

Even if they hadn't broken her cherry, they must have loosened it up for her, because it popped without me having to ram through it. Although her heavy moans as I worked my cock into the rest of her pussy, said it was at least a little painful. When I reached the bottom, she knew it because my pelvis was tight against hers, and she told me how much she loved me for being her lover as well as her father. Then she said it was time for her lover to make love to her, soft and slow until her first orgasm, and then she wanted her Daddy to really fuck her, so she could scream the words the girls always screamed in incest stories. I was just as willing as she was to start slow, since her pussy felt even better to me than her mother's had on our wedding night. Or maybe I just thought it did, because Katie was moving her body more in sync with mine than her mother had back then. Either way, it only took Katie about two minutes to reach her first peak, and for her wonderful pussy to start rhythmically squeezing my cock.

Then, true to her words, she started yelling for Daddy to fuck her, harder and faster, until I was hammering her into the bed and we were both pouring sweat. Then she started wailing, even louder than the day I kissed her the first time, and screaming about how good her Daddy's cock, her cock now, felt in her pussy, and how she'd need it every day from now on. I barely survived her second orgasm, when her cunt started its squeezing again, harder this time. But her third orgasm, a few minutes later, proved to be too much for me, and I started pumping her no longer virgin pussy full of its first load of cock cream. We lay there kissing for a few minutes, before I untied her hands, which immediately wrapped themselves around me to deepen out kisses. Then, after telling each other how much we loved them, I slowly disentangled myself to get dressed, just in time to hear my wife's keys in the door.

I stopped in the bathroom long enough to wash my face and dick, so the smell of Katie's pussy wouldn't give us away. Although there was a distinct possibility my wife would still recognize the fresh fucked glow around both of us. But, the only thing she noticed was that things were better between Katie and I, which she commented about when we got in bed that night. She was also in the mood for some loving herself, and since they were the same things I'd done with our daughter, I couldn't help comparing them and definitely preferring the sex I'd had with Katie. Speaking of which, Katie and I made love every day for the rest of the week, and on Thursday she told me her pussy had enough for now and that we'd start on her asshole on Friday. That was the day that everything fell apart, or it all came together, depending on how you look at things.

We started with me licking her asshole this time, not her pussy, since that was what I was going to fuck. And while she hadn't lied about it not hurting her, her ass was so tight, it was almost painful for me. Unlike fucking her pussy though, Katie didn't want me to fuck her ass as hard or as fast, just a slow rocking pace she said felt delicious to her. But, just like fucking her pussy, I only made it to her third orgasm before I had no choice except to give her a nice sperm enema. Then while we were kissing in the afterglow, Katie told me we didn't need to wait until next week for her blowjob lessons. And as soon as I pulled my cock out of her ass, she wanted it in the only place it hadn't been yet. Not just the head of it, or half of it either, she wanted to show me that every part of her body was mine, even her throat. So once I put my cock in her mouth, she wanted me to keep pushing until my balls hit her chin. That's what I was doing; feeding my daughter all 8 inches of my cock, when the door slammed open and all hell broke loose.

Of course, my wife misunderstood what was going on and thought I had been raping Katie's mouth, so her first priority was to set her free. Then once that was accomplished, she turned and started hitting me while yelling that I was going to spend the rest of my evil life in jail for what I'd done to our poor daughter, completely ignoring what Katie was trying to tell her. I was in too much shock to do more than physically defend myself, but Katie was clear headed enough to tell me to grab her mother and get her onto the bed. When Katie started tying her down, I thought it was just to keep her still long enough to explain things to her. However, Katie's words gave the lie to that, saying that if her mother hadn't been such a prude in bed, she would never have been able to seduce me like she had. So, she and I were going to teach her how a real wife made love to her husband, and only after we'd done everything to her that a husband should be getting, would we talk about this. Then she strapped the ball gag to her mother's head, to keep her screams of profanity from waking our neighbors.

The first thing she did, once my wife was securely bound, was pick up her butt plugs off the floor, and roughly push the biggest one into her cunt, and the smaller, although still large one, up her ass, and cranked them to max. As my wife began thrashing at the ropes, Katie wrapped her arms around me, to tell me she was sorry this had happened. But for me to trust her that by the time we were done, everything would be just fine. Then she dropped to her knees, saying she needed to get me in the mood for what came next, before she slid my cock into her mouth again. When I asked what that was, she said for us to rape my wife and show her what she'd been missing, starting with her "holier than thou" asshole. First though, as soon as she got my cock hard again, she was going to teach her mother that having another girl lick her was one of the best feelings in the world, so she'd shut up about the evils of lesbianism. And at Katie's words, my wife started struggling even harder at her bonds, and only the ball gag in her mouth stopped her from screaming "NO" at the top of her voice.

You could see tears of shame in my wife's eyes as Katie knelt to remove the plug from her pussy. But they quickly turned to muted screams as Katie began devouring my wife's cunt. That's the only way I can think of to describe what Katie was doing to her mother. Because as good as I think I am at eating pussy, I wouldn't have thought of doing half the things Katie did. Things like pulling her cunt lips with her teeth, strumming her clit quickly with her tongue, or sucking hard on my wife's clit, to the point where I thought her screams were partly from the pain. Those things were effective though, because during the 30 minutes or so that Katie ate her, she must have at least a dozen screaming orgasms. Then Katie was back in my arms, and stroking my cock to make sure it was still hard, before telling me it was my turn, and not for eating my wife's pussy some more.

As I was pulling the plug from my wife's ass, Katie told me I should shove my cock all the way into her mother's asshole, as fast as I could, because it would hurt a lot less than going slow would. Then I should wait at the bottom, to let my wife get used to it, and for her to get into position, before fucking my wife the same way I'd fucked hers earlier. I quickly found out what Katie meant, once my cock was balls deep in her mother's ass, when she went to remove the ball gag from my wife's mouth. As she did so, she told my wife she wasn't taking it out to listen to her shit; she was taking it out so her mother could pay her back for the orgasms she'd just given her. And before her mother could utter a word, Katie's cunt was sitting on her mother's mouth, with Katie facing me so we could go back to kissing. Then Katie told me I should start my fucking, although I should be gentle, since she was sure my wife's ass still hurt a little.

My wife finally gave up, right after her first orgasm hit, and I could tell by the change in Katie's kisses, and her pulling back to say "OMG Mommy, that feels so good, keep licking me just like that". Then she said I could speed up now, to the pace I'd fucked her ass at. And speaking of me fucking her ass, it was still full of my sperm, which she said her mother should lick out of her, before she shifted her hips to line that hole up with my wife's tongue. This time there was no delay, and Katie started moaning about how good her mother was licking her asshole now, and how she should dig her tongue deep inside to get every drop of my cock cream. For the next 25 minutes, which is how long I lasted, Katie kept her mother's mouth moving back and forth between her pussy and her ass. Then I was flooding her intestines with more sticky goo, and pulling out to move to the final act.

12