The Ties that Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I expected my wife to fight against me shoving my cock between her lips, she proved me totally wrong. Because as soon as Katie rolled off her face, my wife moaned "Please" before turning her head to the side and opening her mouth wide. And when the head slipped inside, she attacked my cock so hungrily, that I had to beg her to slow down and suck me softer. There wasn't any anger in her eyes anymore either, just the same look of adoration she always had when we made sweet love. It shocked me so much, that I had to pull away and ask her if she was still mad about me fucking Katie. And what she said was an even bigger shock than when she caught us together. It was that talking to her daughter the first time she caught her with another girl, had taught her more than just that a little lesbian love never hurt anyone. And she hadn't really been mad when she caught us together, she'd been extremely happy; she'd just had to act that way to get me to do what I was doing now. After all, who did I think had been tying Katie up for me every day, and pushing us to "fix" things between us? Now, as soon as I came in her mouth, like I should have been for the last 23 years, we should all get some sleep, especially me. Because tomorrow was my turn to get tied up, and it was going to be a long weekend of loving and lovemaking torture, with two women for me to keep satisfied from now on.

12