All Comments on 'The Ties that Bind'

by TitManDDo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
geek_writergeek_writeralmost 2 years ago

This rocked! Can't wait to read your other stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lack of closure. It happened - good story - then ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isn't part 1? Don't stop now, please, we need more of their story. Especially to see Shay tie herself up for Ben on purpose.

lolax2lolax2almost 2 years ago

OMG! IM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! The wait was totally worth it! This was amazing!

:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG! IM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!! The wait was totally worth it! This was amazing! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Excellent work

Welcome back. Glad to enjoy your work again.

TitManDDoTitManDDoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I admit I hadn't been planning on a sequel, but Shay rose up and insisted on one; it's already in the hopper.

TitManDDoTitManDDoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

And many thanks for the good words.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

Fun story.....Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT!!! Made me Hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was yummi just as your other story!

I'm looking forward to see the TitManDDo-Verse expand!

(Also, I'm wishing to read more about Rob Andrews)

ForbiddenxlustForbiddenxlustalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! What a perfect way to come back!

I jumped a little when I read that little cameo of my boy Rob! I just miss him si much :')

Keep the good work!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Fun tale, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much talking during the sex scene, and too little description of action. It had potential, but didn't live up to it.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great story! I just discovered you and this is the second story I have read. I'm impressed and added you to my fav list for future posts.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

again, really good character development, a sound storyline, and hot meaningful sex!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice premise.

Well told story.

But sex was much too automatic. Too fast starting and ending.

Needed more teasing.

Four stars.

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Great story, love teasing of Shay as well as taking of Shay!

Jack506Jack5064 months ago

Your grammar and spelling are good, so you must edit well. Your character development is lacking, as all of your characters are rather cliched and two dimensional, and your sex scenes tend to be formulaic and repetitive. Check out “The Novelist” and “Training” for some pretty well written sex scenes, and somewhat better character development.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ugh. Ridiculous in just about every way. And all of this supposed romance and the author thought "well used hole" was a good idea. Nope. 1*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitManDDo@TitManDDo
7/23/23: As before, real life continues to interfere with writing to a truly shocking degree. Unfortunately, I have an eating habit which I haven’t managed to kick, and it requires a fair bit of money to feed it. I did receive a suggestion from a reader as to how she wanted...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES