The Ties that Bind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked Shay clean, then wrapped my lips around her pearl and eased my fingers back into her tight hole. I could feel her quivering, holding herself in place when I was pretty sure she wanted to writhe and buck her hips. I found her G-spot and caressed it as I sucked on her clit. "So good," she moaned. "So good, baby..." I looked up, and my eyes met hers. I could see the desire shining in them, and I fancied something more besides. I flickered my tongue over the tip of her clit and pressed harder on her G-spot; those brilliant eyes closed, and she came apart in a powerful climax.

I sat back on my heels and looked at her, feeling almost disoriented. I would have been afraid I was dreaming, except the sight before me was nothing I could have imagined. As her breathing started to calm, Shay opened her eyes again and found mine. "Come up here, lover," she said, her voice husky. "Let me see your cock."

I moved up the bed; to my surprise, her eyes went wide. "Oh, my," she breathed. "It's not--he said--"

"Ted, obviously," I observed quietly. "What did he say?"

Shay blushed furiously and closed her eyes. She looked ashamed. "He calls you 'pencil dick'--he's done it several times," she admitted, her voice full of a sick guilt. "I always thought it was strange... he would tell me how lucky I was to be with him instead of you."

A little voice in the back of my mind wondered why I wasn't furious at that; instead, I was hugely amused. "Listen, my love, don't beat yourself up about it," I told her gently. "I would never have thought Ted would see me as a threat--I find it hard to believe, but it seems he did. What were you supposed to say? Or think? Don't worry, baby. It's all on him, nothing on you."

"But you're actually bigger than he is," Shay protested (as if that was somehow the point). "Definitely thicker, anyway. And you've already made me cum harder than he ever did, and you haven't even used that dick on me yet."

I wrapped a hand possessively around a tit, rubbing her nipple with my thumb, enjoying her soft mewls of pleasure. "I assure you, love, I have never been as long or thick as I am right now. You inspire me like no one I've ever seen."

Shay looked much happier at that. "Fuck my face, Ben," she said. "Claim me with that beautiful cock."

I looked at her thoughtfully. "No, I don't think so," I said. Her eyes widened again. "I'll be happy to get a blowjob later, but I don't think I want to take one. And besides, the first time I cum inside you, I'd rather be in your pussy."

Shay looked bleak for a moment. "Ted told you," she said flatly.

"Yeah, he did," I admitted with a sigh. "He'd brag one minute about not having to use a condom, then complain the next that you only wanted him to cum inside you, not on your face or your tits."

"I love the feeling," she purred. "It's so warm, and so intimate..." She paused for a moment, then added, "I don't really get anything from cum on my body. I guess some girls do, but I don't. I do like swallowing, though--ooooh, you liked hearing that, baby, I saw your cock jump. Should I tell you how much I like a big fat dick pulsing in my throat? Mmmm, that's hot, lover. Are you sure you don't want to fuck my face?"

I paused a moment to get control of myself; Shay laughed delightedly at my facial expression, whatever it was. "I'm sure," I said in a voice which was only slightly cracked. "At least for the first time."

"There will be many more," she purred. "I promise."

"Thank you," I said. "I can't tell you how much it means to me to hear that."

"I can't tell you how much it means to me to say it," Shay responded. "I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now... I need your cock in my pussy so fucking bad... Fuck me, Ben--make love to me--however you want me, take me, make me yours. Fill me up. Make me your woman."

I arranged myself between her thighs and lowered my lips to hers. We made out like teenagers as I slowly pushed into her tight, wet hole for the first time. She was so wet that I was able to go balls-deep on the first thrust. I rested for a moment, savoring her tight velvet heat wrapped snugly around my cock... and realized I was missing something. After a moment, I realized what.

When I pulled out, Shay wailed, "Why?"

"I want to feel you hold me, love," I said, reaching back to free her ankles. "Tying you up and fucking you silly could be a lot of fun--later--but right now it's just--I want to feel you doing stuff, too." I leaned forward to get her arms. "I want your arms wrapped around me and your legs pulling me close; I want you free to fuck me back..." When I'd freed both wrists, Shay seized me in a fierce embrace and kissed me hungrily, almost desperately. Tears were streaming from her eyes. I reached down to guide myself back into her needy little pink hole, then slid my arms beneath her and held her tight as I fucked her. She moaned into my mouth and rolled her hips to meet my thrusts.

Our first coupling was almost dreamlike for a while, long and slow and surreally intense. I reveled in the closeness with the woman I'd loved hopelessly for a year and more, relishing her caresses and moans as much as the tightness of her pussy. I'm not sure how long we moved together like that before the urgency of lust drove all before it--though I know she came at least once--but eventually I pushed myself up on my arms and started fucking Shay harder. She crossed her ankles in the small of my back and pulled me in with each thrust as I drilled her hole like a jackhammer. I reached down to play with her button, earning myself a gasp and a squeal, then bent my head to capture a nipple with my mouth. "Fuck," she cried. "No one's ever--fuck that's good!" A few moments later, her eyes closed and she came hard with a wail, her tight tunnel rippling powerfully around my big piston.

When Shay's eyes fluttered open again, she looked into mine in stupefaction. "You're still hard," she said, in a tone which suggested I had somehow defied the laws of physics.

"I'm not ready to be done fucking your sweet little pussy," I told her reasonably. "I've waited too long for this to be finished that quickly."

She stared at me for a long moment, then rolled us onto our sides. "On your back, lover," she said urgently. "I want to ride you." I cooperated happily. Shay sat up, linked her hands behind her head, and thrust out her chest, then started rolling her hips and grinding against me. I played with her big tits, kneading and caressing them, as she slid on and off my pole. I teased her nipples with my thumbs and pinched them between my knuckles. "Love my girls, baby," she breathed. "Your hands feel so fucking good--they're so sensitive--fuck I love you playing with me while I fuck you..." She started swinging her hips like she was sashaying down the street; the added motion made me groan--it was almost too much to take.

After a little, I told Shay, "Lean forward, beautiful, and hang those perfect tits in my face." She complied eagerly, begging me to suck on her nipples. I held one in each hand, massaging her springy flesh as I fed myself first one, then the other. Her moans and cries grew higher-pitched and louder and she bounced her hips faster and faster on my dick.

"Cum with me, lover," she cried out. "Cum inside me! I need to cum--I want to feel you--flood my little pussy with your hot cream. Paint my walls. Cum in me and make me cum..."

I thrust into her and let go. "I love you, Shay," I declared as my cock exploded, sending blast after blast of cum into her molten core.

"Oh fuck I love you too!" she wailed in response as her answering orgasm crashed over her. Her hotbox went crazy around my dick and her juices frothed out of her, flowing down over my hips. We embraced each other and held on tight, our lips finding each other's as we came together.

We stayed like that, kissing tenderly and langorously, as the trembling passed and my rod slowly shrank out of Shay's well-used hole. Suddenly her arms clenched around me and she burst out weeping. I held her close and stroked her hair. "Let it out, baby," I murmured. She shifted down my body a little to lay her head on my chest. "Let it all out. It's okay. I've got you. I'm here."

Her crying jag was intense but short-lived. Hiccuping a little, Shay nuzzled my chest and slid her hips off me to the side; we kept our arms around each other, more or less. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Don't be, love," I told her. "You have all the emotions; you need to be able to feel them."

"But I'm happy," she responded dejectedly. "I'm happy to be with you, and I don't want you to think--I don't--"

"Shh, love, I know," I soothed her. "But you've also been betrayed, and the happiness doesn't magically cancel out the hurt. You still have all the feels, as my nieces like to say; adding more emotion just makes everything more intense. Let yourself feel what you feel--acknowledge it, experience it, and keep moving. Don't get stuck, but don't pretend, and don't 'should' on yourself."

Shay giggled wildly at that. "Don't should on yourself?" she asked between giggles. "Really?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "it's a phrase. It gets the point across and it sticks in people's minds, so we use it."

"Huh."

We lay like that for a while before I broke the silence. "Shay?" I asked tentatively.

"What?" she asked in return, her tone idle.

"What you said when you came--did you really mean that?" I finally continued, almost afraid to hear the answer but unable to avoid the question.

Shay raised her head a little to look me in the eyes. "I think I do love you, Ben, yes," she said quietly. In that moment, I felt weightless; her face lit up with joy at my expression. She laid her head back down and snuggled a little closer. "It feels like I'm falling for you, or maybe transferring the emotions I had for Ted to you--all the good ones, anyway," she added wryly. "It feels sort of sudden, but I don't know why it should; it's not exactly love at first sight, after all, when I've known you over a year. Maybe I've really been falling in love with you for a while and just not admitting it to myself, I don't know; maybe that's why Ted was insecure about you. But you're the only one I want now, and I already trust you more than anyone I know, and I've always thought you were wonderful--so why shouldn't I be in love with you?"

"Well, hopefully where I don't measure up to Ted, I can make up for it in other ways," I said.

Shay looked up almost angrily. "Where do you not measure up to him?" she demanded fiercely. "Where?"

I blinked at her in disbelief. "Why were you attracted to him in the first place?" I asked incredulously. "He's a stud, and I'm just--me."

She stared back at me in equal disbelief. "Don't sell yourself short, Ben," she finally responded. "I'll grant he looks incredible, but you're pretty hot yourself; I could never understand why some woman hadn't claimed you."

"One had," I interjected wryly, "she just didn't know it."

"I do now, of course, but I would never have guessed."

"Really?" I asked skeptically. "You have seen yourself in a mirror lately, right?"

Shay stuck her tongue out at me but otherwise ignored my comment. "Not only are you hot--and clearly built for endurance, which is really sexy--you're a good, attentive lover. You made me cum harder with your mouth than I ever came with Ted, and what you did with your cock... oooh, that was fucking wonderful, and it was only our first time! My pussy's getting wet all over again just thinking how good it's going to be with you. No, baby, you have Ted beat in every way. You're sexy, you're better in bed, you're more interesting to talk to--and maybe most important, you love me, and he doesn't. And you're the most loving person I know, so being loved by you means a lot."

"Huh," I said. "You really think so? You might be the most loving person I know--maybe even more than my mother and my sister, which is saying something."

"Me?" Shay asked dismissively. "I just do numbers. You go out every day to care for people--some of them in some pretty screwed-up situations, from some of the things you've said. I go do numbers all day, then come home and have fun."

I opened my mouth to argue, then shut it again. "You know, I'm not going to try to change your mind. If you think that highly of me... well, Trish left me with some nasty scars, and I can feel them healing. Just know that when I say that about you, who cares if you do numbers? I'm still right."

Shay stretched herself up to kiss me lovingly. "If that's how you see me, baby, why should I want to change your mind?" She laid her head back on my chest. "Maybe I'll even live up to it," she said musingly.

We cuddled for a while, talking of everything and nothing, before I stopped to think of the time. "You know," I said, "we should probably have dinner pretty soon. I'm hoping to spend much of the night having my way with you, and it would be really sad if we both ran out of strength too quickly."

Shay laughed for joy. "I think spending the night having your way with me sounds perfect," she said merrily. "Did you have any plans for dinner?"

"Only a vague idea, which only involved feeding myself in any case," I admitted. "There are some great options downstairs, though. My favorites are the Thai restaurant and this little East African place called Kilimanjaro; my favorite are the Ethiopian and Eritrean dishes, especially if I'm in the mood for some heat, but the Kenyan and Tanzanian curries are really good, too."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds heavenly," Shay sighed. "By all means, love, take me there for our first date. You can order for me and everything."

"I think I'm going to get a quick shower first," I said. "You want one?"

"After getting fucked like that?" she laughed. "Oh, yeah. I should probably use this bathroom one last time, though--not only do I have a towel in here, but if I tried to shower with you, we'd be going out for breakfast."

"Well, not quite," I grinned, "but I take your point." I gathered up my clothes and wandered out into the kitchen. I was diverted when I noticed my phone, which I had left on the kitchen counter; when I picked it up, I discovered another text from Ted: Hey, bro, so I got a message from Shay, and she might be coming over. If she shows up, tell her I had to take a quick trip for work, k?

At my shout of laughter, Shay poked her head back out of the bathroom. "What is it, babe?" she asked.

I smiled at the endearment. "Text from Ted," I informed her. "Come take a look at this." She wandered over, still delectably naked, and I held out the phone.

"The irony is priceless," she laughed. "Not just that message but the one before it."

"Huh?" I looked down at the screen.

"Well, you definitely got laid this evening," Shay purred, "and you're going to get a lot more before I'm ready to be done with you." She set the phone down, pulled me close, and gave me a kiss that left me with steam coming out my ears.

"Truth," I said, reeling a little. Then a thought struck me. "You know, we're going to have to deal with Ted, and quickly, but I can't afford to live here by myself. I know it's moving pretty fast, but Shay, would you move in with me?"

She blinked at me in surprise, then her eyes narrowed in thought. "Well, I have one more month on my lease after this one, but I can afford to pay for two places for a month if I have to--and I might not have to, given the market. How quickly could you get Ted out of here?"

I gave her a shark's smile. "Almost immediately, actually. He's not on the lease. I'm technically subletting to him, and we just have an oral agreement." Her lips pursed in a soundless whistle. "Yeah. I've been regretting that, because he's been pretty poor about honoring it--he's a month behind on paying me at the moment, and he's been worse at times--but now, it's a good thing. I can call Iain--Iain Roberts, who owns the building; he's a pretty hands-on landlord, and I know him fairly well--and since the locks are all electronic, we can probably get them changed before dinner. If you're willing, I'll put you on the lease, and you already have our spare keycard; we can get yours and mine updated, and Ted will be out on his ear. All we'll have to do is arrange to transfer his stuff, and he doesn't have much here."

"Really?" Shay asked in surprise.

"All the furniture is mine," I told her, "and so is most of the kitchen stuff. I've never told you the story of how I ended up living with Ted, have I?"

"No, you haven't," she agreed with a headshake. "You mentioned someone named Trish earlier like I should know who she was, so now I'm thinking she might be part of the story, but you've never talked about her or any of it."

"If you might be the most loving person I know, Shay, you are definitely the smartest person I know, and the most perceptive," I responded.

"Why, thank you, kind sir," she replied. She gave me another long, lingering kiss, then swatted me on the ass. "Go take your shower and make your phone call--in whichever order, just not at the same time--and I'll get my shower, and we can go eat. Then, once all that's taken care of, we can get back to some serious fucking. My pussy's already feeling lonely for more of that wonderful cock."

As it happened, Iain was at Kilimanjaro for his own dinner when I called him. He stuck around and talked with us while we ate, then led us to the apartment office and took care of the lease and the keys personally. "I never liked Ted," he admitted, "so I'm happy to be doing this for you. Congratulations to you both."

"Thank you, Iain," I replied. "And if I haven't said it lately, thank you again for being our landlord. You take good care of us."

"Well, it's the right way to do business," he said matter-of-factly. "But it's always good to be appreciated."

With that taken care of, we adjourned to what was now our apartment, with only a few matters remaining to be sorted. Shay and I sat at the dinner table with my phone lying between us. I wasn't sure how many times we'd have to call Ted before he answered, but he picked up the first time. "Hey, bro, what's up?" he asked.

"Oh, I just got done fucking your girlfriend's brains out," I told him airily (which of course was technically a lie, but really just a simpler version of the truth), "and I'm calling to tell you you'll need to stay with Nissa because you don't live here anymore."

"What the fuck?!" he screamed. I waited out a torrent of invective, then opened my mouth, but Shay spoke before I could.

"I had a surprise for you, remember?" she said, her voice cold and harsh. "Ben came home to find me naked and tied to your bed with a blindfold--I had my friend Laney tie me down--waiting for you to come home and fuck me. He had to tell me you were cheating on me and spending the night with another woman. --No, don't try to interrupt me, you fuckbag, I've seen your texts. I needed Ben to help me, I didn't have any other option. He's been in love with me all this time; you never have. I thought I loved you; now I know I love him. He has a better cock than you do, he's a much better fuck, and he's three times the man you are, if that doesn't underrate him. Which, really, it does--badly. I'm dumping you, you cheating dickslime, for the man of my dreams, and if I never see you again it will be too soon."

More screaming; when Ted paused for breath, I took my turn again. "You were never on the lease, you rat bastard, and you never kept up with your share of the rent, so there is literally zero reason why I can't lock you out--and I already have. I sat down with Iain, put Shay on the lease, and got the locks changed, so your keycard is now nothing more than a stage prop. You can't even get into the apartment's parking area. The only thing left to be decided is where we're going to dump your stuff. Text me to tell me where you want me to leave it. Don't text me anything else, or I'll block your number and donate it all to Goodwill and the Habitat ReStore. And note, I did say leave your stuff. I don't want you to be there when I drop it off. I don't ever want to see you again either." I hung up.