All Comments on 'The Tilsons Got Killed'

by LAHomedog

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story-telling, well written and the massage scene rocks! Could be my favorite story yet on this site! Hoping for more Downtown Tony Brown!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story. Good character and hope we see him again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I grew up in a faded pepto pink house in North Hollywood. I laughed So hard at that part I dropped my phone! I Could Not give you enough stars. I would Love more of Anthony Brown.

LAHomedogLAHomedogover 2 years agoAuthor

Downtown Tony Brown takes a long time to write. It is not like other stories. He is a book. I am already planning another, but I beg you to be patient. This is not a LIt story. This is like a novel where the sequel comes out in a few months or once a year. To do the caper right, it takes time. I ask all to be patient. Downtown Tony Brown will return. Promise

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Great story and characters, love all the brief but rich local landmark history, shows an affection for the locality.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Cav-al-ry. Don't call the Priests. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little bit much of the "God's gift to women" aspect but overall a fun story. Well done.

LAHomedogLAHomedogover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon - I do not disagree with you, but please remember this was for a story event. The Ode to Mickey Spillane and Noir. i was writing in the style of Robert Parker and his Spenser stories and that is the style of the story. A period piece if you will. Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I hope you try some of my others. and enjoy them too. Thank you for your comment.

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this tribute to Mickey Spillane and thought that it deserved a 5 star rating. This story took me back to all the great detective stories such as "Bogie" and "Mike Hammer" and would love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written, great syntax, no distracting spelling or misused words, and solid thread throughout. Thanks for a fun read.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

Very well done. Loved that you were true to the style.

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story very much. It rolled well from beginning to end - including the prerequisite murder and mayhem ascribed to the genre of Mickey Spillane. I thought, though, the noir-style called for short, terse sentence structure. Perhaps it is part of the Robert Parker style you mentioned. [I've not read his work.] Your style was long-stringy run-on sentences like the first paragraph of chapter 17. My mind trembled as I read that one; I was reaching for my rubber gum eraser to edit it and had to pull my right hand down with my left one; reminding me it was your story and not just a mess of run-on sentences needing corrections! ;-)

The jolts and twists in plot were done well! Just when you thought the end was coming—a gut punch came from another direction a-la noir!

If you are still in edit mode, as this is part of a series, there was one spot where you wrote 'contract rewarded' which should have been 'contract re-awarded.' Probably one of those damn autocorrect Word things that gets me sometimes, too!

NoBullAlNoBullAl7 months ago

Good story with many similarities to the original Mike Hammer but somewhat overdone with all the detailed sex!! Some was fine but entire pages was a bit over much!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLAHomedog@LAHomedog
I love writing, telling stories, and sex. So, Literotica is the ideal intersection for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. It doesn't matter the category, I write love stories. I believe in love and I believe it shows up in many different ways. But love ...