The Time at the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
I'm sent back in time again to continue my path.
5.8k words
4.81
7.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was pretty good for a long time after our daughter Kayla was born. Lorraine stayed with us for a while to help Clara with the baby but we loved having her with us. She'd told us she was thinking about travelling again over dinner one night, afterwards, Clara and Lorraine sat talking on our deck for a long time. I didn't know what it was about but they hugged and came back inside. Lorraine went straight to the guest room and Clara came to embrace me.

"You know I love you, don't you?" she said to me.

"I do, Clara," I replied.

"While you have been out working, Mom and I have been talking a lot. She told you that she moved on but that wasn't true and I finally got her to admit it. She pushed her feelings for you aside to try and protect me but she never stopped loving you. She's leaving soon, she's going to travel again. I have talked to her and I want this, I want you to make love to my mom."

"What?"

"Please. I know you don't remember loving her the way you love me but you did, she describes it and you treated her the way you treat me."

"If it's what you want, then I will. I want you to promise you won't get jealous or anything."

"Nope, but I won't hold it against you," she said, smiling.

"I love you, Clara."

"I love you, Marcus. Shower when you're done and come to bed okay."

I kissed Clara then she left to go to bed. I knocked on the guest room door and was invited in. Lorraine was sitting on the bed wearing a light negligée. It didn't really hide anything but I'm guessing that was its point. She stood up as I approached her and held me.

"I don't want you to feel like this is forced. I was lying when I said I stopped loving you, I was trying to pretend to myself that I was able to move on but I never will. I would just like to make love with you this weekend then I will travel, I'll free my mind and I'll be happy," she said, softly.

"Won't this make it worse?" I asked.

"No. It will give me dreams of you to keep me smiling, it's what I want."

"You're still just as beautiful as you were back then you know."

"I got old on you."

"No, I just stayed young."

We kissed as she pulled off my clothes. I was already semi hard by the time we fell onto the bed together and Lorraine stroked me as I fondled her breasts. I had her lay on her back and got between her legs and slowly explored her pussy with my tongue. She was shaven and already soaking wet but I quickly found her pleasure spots and had her breathing hard and writhing on the bed by the time I was rasping her clit with my tongue. When she climaxed at my tongue a few times, I climbed up her body then looked into her eyes as I pushed my cock inside her. I took my time, savoring feelings of lust that I'd forgotten and enjoying her warmth as I thrust in and out of her. She climaxed a few more times then had me roll onto my back. She mounted me and took me back inside her and rode me slowly, looking into my eyes as she took all of me inside. I told her I was close and she increased her pace and when I came, she kissed me and took me deeper as I sprayed my seed inside her. She stayed on top of me as we caught our breath.

"You know I still remember the first time we made love. You were so loving, so gentle but I could feel the passion between us. It was like this, we were so close, so tender and I think it was that night that I fell so deeply in love with you," she said.

"I wish I could remember," I replied.

"You might someday, you'll wake up from a dream and you'll call me. When you remembered Clara, you blacked out and woke up remembering everything but I was carrying her and I'm not sure if that had something to do with it."

"How did you bring me back, you never did explain that."

"The stones come in pairs. They were enchanted and given to travelers so that they could dream with their loved ones when they were apart. Somewhere along the line they changed and a person with the right energy will make them do what they did to you."

"Sounds like something out of a sci-fi story. I'd say it was nuts if I hadn't experienced it."

"Well, it's getting late, come shower with me then go to bed."

Clara snuggled with me when I went back to my own bed, we were still snuggled close when we woke up.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't make you too hot last night, I didn't want to let you go," said Clara after she kissed me.

"I will never complain about waking this close to you, my love," I replied, rubbing her back.

"Before you start getting frisky though, I promised you to Mom for the day. I'm going to see my Aunt Lisa for the day and I want you to wear her out."

"I thought it was just one night."

"I never said that," she said, smiling.

"I won't pretend I didn't like it but my heart belongs to you."

"I know that, my love, or I wouldn't have agreed to it."

The day with Lorraine was wonderful, we acted like new lovers and I lost count of how many times we made love. When Clara came home, I was waking up in the kitchen, Lorraine was holding a damp cloth on my head. Clara came running after putting the baby carrier down.

"What happened, is he okay?" she said, taking my hand.

I had tears running down my face, I remembered everything, it happened like she said it would.

"I remember, I was so alone, so afraid and Lorraine took me in, gave me a place to stay and we fell in love. I feel so torn, the love I have for both of you is just as strong and I don't know how to give both of you the same," I replied.

"We have to tell him, Mom," said Clara.

"No, spend the night with him like we planned and we well tell him tomorrow," said Lorraine.

That night, after I napped the rest of the afternoon, I woke up feeling better. Clara and I held each other then we made love. I'd spent the day with her Mom so after the first time I could barely get hard again but she gave me a pill and I was able to keep up. Looking up at her as she rode me filled my heart with so much love for her. She was so beautiful and I knew I could never get enough of her. When we were both spent, we laid on our bed just gazing at each other.

"So, neither one of us are going to love you any less. We will share, Mom will help us with the baby and you will love us both. Mom is going to travel for a little but she will have us to come back to. When we need it, I'll give you a little pill and you can give us the physical love we need too. We both love you, Marcus, this is going to work," she said to me.

"You sound like this is all planned or something," I replied with a smile.

"Mom told me there will be a time when you'd remember. I expect the day inside her helped bring that on but I wanted it."

"What would your father say, talking about sharing her man with another woman," I said, grinning.

"I'd hope he'd say, suck me until I'm hard again so I can get off one more time but we're both worn out." We both laughed.

I slept really well that night, I could smell coffee when I woke up and wandered through to the kitchen to find Clara and Lorraine sitting at the table. I kissed them both and got myself a coffee.

"Hey, if you were really serious about keeping both of us happy, you'd have come out here with no clothes on, mister," said Lorriane.

"I think I need a day of rest," I replied.

"We have something for you, Marcus," said Clara.

"I'm not taking another pill," I replied. I didn't really notice Clara wasn't as cheerful.

"We want you to know, we won't stop looking for a way to bring you home again," said Lorraine.

"Wh.... what do you mean?" I asked.

"You won't remember but you have a path and we cannot get in its way. We will love no other, we will be waiting my love," said Clara.

I looked at both women and they had tears in their eyes. Clara handed me a small box, inside was a stone, like the one that sent me back before.

"Why are you giving me this? Won't it send me back?" I asked, confused.

"This is a second stone. You haven't been given the first yet. When you rub it against your chest, you'll go to where you need to be," said Lorraine.

I looked down at it, I remember the same glow the first one had.

"What if I can't do it?" I said.

"You have to, Marcus, I'm so sorry," said Lorraine.

I kissed and held them both, I felt like a knife was being slowly pushed into my chest.

"I love you, both of you. Why does it have to be now?" I said.

"Marcus, the stone wasn't here yesterday," said Lorraine.

I did as they asked, I picked up the stone and rubbed it against my chest and everything went dark.

"Senor, senor," said the woman.

I was face down on a beach. Water was splashing around my legs and I think I puked a gallon of seawater up. A woman was talking to me in Spanish but I couldn't speak it. When I could finally talk, I told her.

"I... I don't understand," I said.

"You are American?" she said to me, confused.

"Yes. Where am I, what happened?"

"I do not know. I come for my walk and you were on the beach. Where are you from?"

"I'm not sure, I remember my name."

"I am Marta, this is my beach."

"Where are we?"

"A small town not too far from Tijuana. My family has owned this land for many years."

"I can't remember how I got here."

"Do you have a family, anyone who will be looking for you?"

"I... I don't know."

I must have blacked out again, when I woke up, I was laying on a bed. The tattered clothes I was wearing were gone and I was dry under the sheet. The woman came back into the room with some clothes.

"These should fit you, they belonged to my brother. Your clothes fell apart when I getting you dry," she said, putting them down.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Oh, he moved away, he didn't want to take all of his stuff."

"Thank you, Marta."

She left while I got dressed, the clothes were a little tight but I was grateful for them. I found Marta in her kitchen.

"Thank you for these, do you have a laptop or anything, I can try and remember where I'm from by looking online," I said.

"On, line? What is lap top?" she replied, a puzzled look on her face.

"A computer, do you have a computer?"

"I don't understand."

I looked around the room and it wasn't until I spotted a vehicle outside that I knew something was wrong. It was a vintage car but it looked new.

"Marta, what is the year?"

"It is 1958."

I could feel the color drain from my face. I knew my name, I knew I was born in 1993 but everything else was fuzzy. I sat down in the chair.

"Are you okay?" she said.

"I.... I shouldn't be here," I replied.

"You will be safe here, I live alone."

"No, it's not that. I, fuck, how do I begin to explain."

"Please do not curse, I do not like those words."

"I... Sorry. Your English is very good."

"My father married an American when my mother passed away. They live in Florida with her family, I did not want to go. What do you need to explain?"

"Marta, I was born in 1993. I know my name and I know that."

"That is not possible, it is 1958."

"I am not lying, I don't know how I got to your beach, I don't know how I got here. I... I..."

I must have blacked out again, when I woke, I was laying on the floor and Marta had a cold cloth on my head.

"You must relax, you seem very stressed. Tomorrow we can drive to town and ask if anyone is looking for you," she said.

"Thank you, you have been so kind," I replied.

Marta made us both some food and we sat eating quietly. A vehicle pulled up and a woman got out and came inside. They spoke to each other in Spanish, I caught a couple of words but didn't understand most of what they were saying.

"Marcus, this is my best friend, Maria. She does not speak English. Do you remember anything about yourself, do you have a wife, children, anyone who may be looking for you?" asked Marta.

"No, everything is fuzzy. I know I worked with computers, I can cook, I don't remember much else," I replied. Maria never took her eyes off me.

They spoke some more, Maria looked deep into my eyes and said something to Marta and then left.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She told me you believe you were telling the truth but we should keep you here. She said it may not be safe for you in town,"

Over the next few days, Maria pretty much interrogated me through Marta. After a while on the third day, Marta got a little mad and told her to leave. I was pretty confused but I didn't ask. I had been so focused on my situation that I hadn't really looked at Marta. She was stunning, long dark hair, beautiful body and she was really pretty. She caught me looking at her and just smiled, I swear her smile could have lit a rainbow.

"May I ask a personal question, Marta?" I asked.

"Why is the pretty lady alone? Your gaze is very telling," she replied, smiling.

"Yes."

"I cannot have children. Men do not want a wife who cannot give them a child and I became tired of the other women's scorn. Men would want to use me, even married men and I was not liked. So, I live here, I stay alone and I am happy."

"I'm sorry, I hope I didn't upset you by asking."

"No."

The next morning, I took a walk down to the water and watched the waves. It was really beautiful there, the water was crystal clear, there wasn't any noise and it was peaceful. I tried to remember more of who I was but the harder I tried, the darker my memory became. I jumped when Marta spoke to me, I hadn't heard her approach.

"Are you okay?" she said to me.

"Yes, just trying to remember more of who I am," I replied.

"Maria said you are a kind man, a good man. She could see that in your eyes. I believe her, I can see that in you too."

"What am I going to do?"

"You can come and drink coffee and then help me with some repairs."

"Okay."

The days flowed into weeks and I began to relax. Marta was amazing, she hummed when she cooked, sang when she cleaned and just seemed to glide when she walked. I was put to work repairing run-down rooms, the place looked like a small resort and Marta wanted to open it up again. She always knew when I was gazing at her, she'd smile at me and I'd look away in embarrassment. One time though, when I looked away, she came close to me and when I looked back, she kissed me. I was stunned and just stared at her wide eyed.

"I, wow. I wasn't expecting that," I replied.

"You look at me the way my father would look at my mother when she was alive. I wanted to kiss you, I hope it was okay."

"I did but you barely know me," I replied.

"I know you are hardworking, you are handsome and you are kind."

"Does me not knowing who I am not concern you?"

"Marcus, do you have needs?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have needs as a woman, they are what got me into so much trouble but you are here, I am here and I want you."

"Oh."

Marta practically dragged me to her room. It was nicer than the small bed I'd been sleeping on but she pulled off her dress and pulled the shirt and shorts I was wearing off and pushed me back onto her bed. Her body was beautiful, her olive skin complimented her beautiful eyes and it only took a minute or so of her sucking me to get me hard. She mounted me and took me inside her, she felt amazing and we were soon groaning in pleasure as she ground her pelvis into me. She looked at me and was repeating something in Spanish then she took me deep into her and cried out in pleasure when she climaxed. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock. I lasted a few more thrusts and then I came too, pushing up as I sprayed my seed inside her. She stayed on top of me until I was spent then laid beside me as we caught our breaths.

"I think I will have to learn Spanish if I am to say with you, Marta," I said to her.

"If you can satisfy me like this, I will let you stay in my bed too," she replied, grinning.

The days and weeks flowed into months and went on in a wonderful blur. Marta would teach me Spanish as we worked together, getting as much done until she'd smile at me or she'd catch me looking at her and we'd fuck no matter where we were. Maria caught us eventually, I had been repairing a wall in one of the huts and Marta just walked up to me and grabbed my crotch. I had her naked and bent over the open window frame as I fucked her hard from behind. Marta had cum a few times and I was just cumming when Maria walked round the corner.

"Well, I didn't think it would take him long to seduce you," she said to Marta in Spanish.

"I seduced him, he is with me now," replied Marta.

"Well, if you are finished, come and talk to me in the kitchen."

"Should I tell her I can understand her now?" I said.

"No but she will not be disrespectful about you, my love," replied Marta.

She kissed me then we dressed and made our way into the kitchen.

"I have been quietly asking around about your friend and there have been no shipwrecks, no plane crashes or anything that can explain how he got here. Nobody has reported him missing, he is not a criminal and it's like he doesn't exist," said Maria.

"We no longer care, Maria. I am in love with him and I know he feels the same. He makes me happy, he doesn't care about my past and since he doesn't know about his own, it makes things just fine. He is helping me make my dream come true, we will have guests paying to stay here and we will be happy," replied Marta.

"If he hurts you, Marta, I will hunt him down like a dog."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her, Marta has given me a life and I want to be with only her," I said in Spanish, Maria looked stunned.

"You, you could speak Spanish this whole time?"

"No, Marta has been teaching me every day. I think I may have known some before but she is a good teacher."

"I love this woman more than life, you treat her right."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting her," I said, smiling at Marta.

When Maria left, I held Marta close to me then kissed her.

"You were right, Maria. I feel the same, I love you," I said.

"I know, I see it in your eyes, I feel it with your touch," she replied, smiling.

It took us a few more months to get everything ready. We built a small outdoor bar, bought new bedding for the rooms and had a very small resort ready to host guests. It took a while for us to get our first guests but after some time, word of mouth got out and we started getting a slow stream of guests staying a few nights as they travelled or coming to relax for the weekend from the US. We expanded from the few rooms we had and soon had 10 little cabins that we'd rent out and we were happy. That winter, we had closed for the season, we sat together one evening on the beach. We'd made love on a blanket then swam naked together and we let the warm air dry us off.

"I had a dream to have 3 little cabins that people would come to and be happy. You helped me make that dream come true and so much more. Ten cabins and money in the bank that lets us close for winter. Even without all this, you have made me so happy, I am so glad you washed up on my beach," she said to me.

"Do you think Maria will accept our offer? Her sons would be so happy here," I replied.

"I think if she couldn't hear us making love, she'd be happier. I thought the cabin we let her stay in was far enough away but she looked at me and said 'how are you able to walk' and we laughed. Her husband was a good man, I'm sure she could find another but I think she would love being here."

"Well, I think we should plan her cabin anyway."

"I agree."

"I can't believe it's almost been a year since I got here."

"Well, we should celebrate early, take me inside and wash my body then lick me the way only you can and fill my body with your cream."

I waited until she got to her feet then I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. We were both still naked, I was glad our small compliment of staff was gone but I didn't care.

Life went on for us. Maria was swept off her feet by a man who adored her and between him and a few more friends, we expanded for the last time to 15 cabins. Maria never took us up on our offer to stay but they always have a cabin open to them when they want to relax. It was the 3 year anniversary of my arriving when a nice family came to stay. They were taking a trip further down the coast but had heard of our mini resort from a friend who's spent the weekend. Their kids, 8 and 10, were very polite too, they loved to swim and hearing their laughter when they had fun with their parents in the water made Marta and I smile. As they were leaving, after thanking us for a wonderful stay, the oldest of the 2 girls said something to her mom then came running back to me as I stood with Marta after talking to her mom.

12