The Time Device Ch. 04 - The Baliff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that why she was with you, because you love her?"

"No, but I'm very fond of her," I said.

"So, tell me, Sir Knight, what were you and the Lady Marian doing in the woods, alone, at night, on the day of the full moon?"

"We were fucking," I replied. "But she had a nice manor house there. I don't think she's a thief, like you include suggested. She's trying to make a real go off the manor estate, from what I can see."

I watched as the three rapists finished inside Marian's three fuck holes and lowered the grating to the ground. This left Marian on her back, hey open holes exposed and pointing up to the ceiling. They stood around her, and we're joined by for our five other men that had previously raped her. As one, the men all began to urinate on her exposed, open holes.

"Fuck, no, don't you dare, you filthy bastards," she yelled. But, before the words were even out of her mouth, a torrent of yellow and orange piss was cascading onto her exposed, used orifices, and mixing with the semen.

"FUCK," she screamed, her body writhing in the stream of foulness, her fists and feet straining against the bonds.

"Stop, no, please," she tried to scream, as one stream of stinking, acidic piss into her open mouth was joined by another, but it just came out as "GLARK! GLARGLE GLAGTAGH!!", as she was forced to swallow it, or drown in it.

"UUUGGHHHH," she coughed and choked, as the two men finally finished pissing into her mouth and joined the others, pissing into her pussy and arsehole.

"Fuck, no, please," she begged, but they ignored her, and the next torrent of urine came cascading into her vagina and anus.

"Oh, God, no, please, no more, please," she pleaded, but the men were relentless, and continued to piss on her.

"Oh, no, please, stop," she begged, but the men didn't listen, and just continued to piss on her.

"Fuck, no, please," she screamed, but the men were having none of it, and just continued to piss on her, until her womb and rectum were bloated with their filthy urine.

The men backed off and looked to the dungeon door, grinning and laughing evilly. I looked and saw a jailer leading a large muscle bound dog towards Marian.

'No, surely not, not even this lot would do THAT!?" I murmured, as I saw that the dog was definitely male, with a huge, distended red cock dangling from below.

"Oh, we would!", replied Caroline, "we have and we do!" She laughed.

"This is one of our best tricks," the baliff said, smiling wickedly.

"NO, FUCK NO! YOU'RE NOT SENDING THAT THING IN ME, YOU'RE NOT, YOU'RE NOT!" Marian screamed, kicking her legs, trying in vain to close them.

"I'm afraid we are, whore. Now, just lie back and enjoy yourself," the baliff laughed.

"NOOO, FUCK NOOO!"

"Yes, whore, yes!" the baliff's niece laughed.

"RIGHT, THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted. Evidently it surprised everyone, because they all stopped and looked at me, stay from Marian, who was crying softly to herself. I mean I'm a dirty, kinky, bastard but that was too much.

"That's enough," I said. "I didn't want to reveal this to you but you leave me no choice; I'm not a knight at all."

"I KNEW it!" Cried the balliff.

"I'm actually a powerful wizard. My name...is...MERLIN!!" I paused for dramatic effect. The assembled bad guys all stopped, met each others eyes, and...laughed at me!

"HAHAHA, Merlin, haha, bloody Merlin!" The baliff laughed. "What sort of a bloody name is Merlin? You're not a bloody wizard! You're a bloody liar, is what you are!"

"No, you're wrong, I AM Merlin!" I insisted.

"Merlin was a bloody magician, not a wizard, you idiot," the bailiff's niece said, wanking my cock absent-mindedly as her laughter died down.

"Yeah, Merlin was a bloody magician," laughed one of the men, and the whole group of them burst out laughing again.

"You're not bloody Merlin, you're a bloody liar, is what you are!" the bailiff repeated.

"Alright, you leave me no choice!" I said " I am the wizard Merlin, and I'm the most powerful wizard the world has ever seen!"

"Oh, yeah? Prove it," the bailiff's niece sneered.

"Very well. But just remember, you asked for this!" I said.

I paused time.

I pulled at my wrist bindings, and snapped the easily, due to the strength-magnifying effect of the paused time state. Restarting time briefly, I shouted "MANDE FREISTAT!" (yes, I was making it up as I went along), and pulled my hands away from the rack.

Most of the this looked worried at your development, being a superstitious bunch, and some of them took a step back. Caroline released her grip on my penis and also stepped back from me.

"OBSCURATIA!" I yelled and made a downward chopping motion with both arms, I was casting a spell (or ripping off a shirt, male stripper style).

I immediately froze time then went shopping through time. I went to the modern USA, to Fort Benning and helped myself to a couple of traffic control flares, and some purple smoke grenades. I then called in to Pinewood studios sitting the filming of 'Excalibur', because it featured the best Merlin I ever saw. I 'borrowed ' the character's tubes and cool silver skull cap, then returned to the bailiff's dungeon.

I released the pins and levers on the smoke grenades and placed them either side of me on the floor, where my hands had been pointing. I have then their own time bubble, to allow the smoke to build up for a few seconds, then I such the fuses in the flares and concealed them mostly in to my sleeves

I restarted time and as far as engine else in the dungeon could tell, I had yelled a magic word and thick, unnaturally purple smoke had keyed up from the stone floor where my hands were pointing, and a flood of sparks were shooting from each hand! Their fear was palpable, as I rotated my body, arms outstretched, and descended into the purple cloud, chanting "Annual natural, Uther spethak, dothiel dyenveigh" (thanks again, Hollywood!).

I read their minds and knew that if I could keep this up long enough, they'd be running from the room.

As the purple cloud swirled around me, I could see their faces staring, mouths agape, and eyes wide. I was really having fun now!

I concentrated on reading the minds of the balliff and Caroline: the former thought he had made a grave error by attacking us, and the latter was thinking that her uncle was a madman, and she should've had no part of what he was doing.

"Oh, fuck, no, no, no," whimpered the bailiff. "You're going to kill us, aren't you?"

I read the bailiff's mind and realised he had been planning to rape Marian himself, once the men had tired themselves out.

"Oh, God, no," Caroline cried, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Once I was completely covered by the puroke smoke, I froze time, went back to my own time and went to the barbers. I got a very close head shave, next l and the device to take me to the site and time of the CIA LSD trials of the 1950s and took some ampoules to use on the thugs later. I then returned to the dungeon in 1235 and put on the Merlin costume. The silver skull cap fitted perfectly.

I restarted time and leaped upright up out of the smoke, looking I had instantly transformed into Merlin!

"Who the fuck is that!?" Gasped one of the bailiffs thugs.

"I AM MERLIN!" I bellowed, "the greatest magician who has ever lived, and the most powerful sorcerer in the history of the world!"

"Holy fucking shit," muttered one of the men, looking around, obviously trying to figure a way out.

"And now you will all PAY!" I bellowed. I made eye contact with the balliff. "Poof!" I said, rather camply, before pausing time, wanking over to him and giving him a little shove in the chest. Using the device to ensure accuracy, I returned to my exact position and restarted time. The balliff was flying bodily into the dungeon wall, cracking three ribs and being very badly winded. He would be no more trouble today.

I paused time again. I used the device to heal Marian's many cuts, bruises, internal tears and the four different STIs she had contracted from the thugs. I put her into a deep smell and transported her back to her bed in her Wadsley/Watt's Lea mansion. Returning to the dungeon, I tied Caroline to the heating in the exact position Marian had been in. I then transported us to A London Docklands back alley in the late Eighteenth Century. It reeked of stale piss, as it was right behind a pub, and the sailors and stevedores that frequented the establishment simply pissed on the alley, as and when the need arose. I leaned the grating up against the end wall of the alley and restarted time.

Caroline looked around, looked at me and panicked, pulling against her bonds fruitlessly. She tried to talk through the gag, but couldn't.

"Enjoy!" I whispered and disappeared before her eyes, as I engaged 'cloak mode' on the device. I walked a few feet up the alley, past the rear door of the pub, and turned to look at her. The position she was in, as it had for Marian in the dungeon, presented her fuck holes for easy access

I smiled and waited. Sure enough, after a minute or so, a man emerged from the rear door and approached her, looking her up and down.

"What have we here?" He asked.

"MMMGGRRRLL!!" She replied, her voice muffled by the gag.

"Let's get this off you, shall we, darling?" He said, unbuckling the straps and removing the gag.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Now, who are you, and what are you doing here, you little whore?"

"I'm not a whore," she replied.

"Really? You look like a whore to me, love," the man replied, pulling his cock out.

"Oh, no, no, no," she said.

"Shut up, whore," he said, shoving his cock in her mouth and starting to face fuck her.

"Ugghh, ugghh, ugghh," she groaned as he thrust in and out of her mouth, his cock head hitting the back of her throat with every stroke.

"Fuck, you've got a nice tight little throat, haven't you, you filthy little bitch?"

She bit the guys cock.

"OWWW, you FUCKING BITCH!" he yelled, pulling back and slapping her face.

"YOU FILTHY WHORE!" He screamed, and slapped her face again.

"You'll regret that, you fucking bitch," he spat, grabbing his cock and ramming it back into her mouth.

"Uggghhh," she groaned as he began to pound her face. She bit him again, and he finally understood why she had been gagged with the leather gag, and why it had a cock-sized hole in it...

"OWWW," he yelled, pulling his cock out and grabbing his testicles.

"FUCK," he groaned, and then picked up the gag and put it back in Caroline's mouth. He stuck his cock through the hole in the gag and started face fucking her again.

"FUCK YOU, FUCKING WHORE!" He growled, as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

"UUGGHHH," she groaned, as his cock slid in and out of her throat.

"Oh, fuck, yes, I'm going to come in your mouth, you fucking bitch, I'm going to come in your fucking mouth and you're going to swallow it," he growled.

"Ugghh, uggh, ugggh," she groaned, as he rammed his cock in and out of her throat.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to come, I'm going to come," he gasped, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"I'm coming, oh, fuck, I'm coming," he gasped, as his cock exploded and spurted his hot, thick, sticky semen into her throat.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he groaned, as he emptied his balls into her throat.

"Ugghh, ugg, uug, ugh," she groaned, as his seed poured into her.

"Yes, yes, yes," he gasped, as his cock sprayed her throat with its creamy, gooey, salty seed.

"Fuck, that was good, you dirty fucking whore," he moaned, as he finished pumping his seed into her throat.

"Swallow it, you fucking whore," he gasped, and then pulled his cock out of her mouth and wiped the head on her lips.

"You're a filthy fucking bitch," he said, buckling his trousers up.

"Please, no," she begged, but he ignored her and left the alley.

Another man soon emerged, and began to abuse her too. He pulled his cock out and forced it into her pussy, and fucked her hard and fast.

"UGGGHHH, OWW, OW, OW, NO, STOP IT," she cried.

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking whore," he replied, and slapped her across the face.

"OWWW, NO, OWWW," she cried, as he slammed his cock in and out of her wet, slick vagina.

"Yes, oh, yes," he moaned, as he thrust in and out of her cunt.

"No, please, stop it," she begged, but he ignored her, and kept pounding away at her, his cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

"Uggghhh, uggghhh, owww," she moaned, as he pumped in and out of her.

"Fuck, yeah, oh, fuck," he groaned, as he rammed his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Uggghhh, aahhh, uggghh," she moaned, as he thrust in and out of her.

"Oh, yeah, oh, fuck," he grunted, as his cock slammed in and out of her cunt.

"OW, OW, OW, OW, NO, NO, STOP IT, STOP IT," she screamed, but the man ignored her, and continued to slam his cock in and out of her cunt.

"Fuck, I'm going to come, I'm going to come, oh, fuck, yes," he groaned, as his cock exploded, spraying her womb with his hot, sticky, sticky cum.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he grunted, as he pumped his hot, creamy seed into her cunt.

"Ahhhh," she sighed, as her orgasm subsided, her vagina clenching around his shaft.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, as his cock finished pulsing and jerked inside her.

He pulled his cock out and walked away.

A third man emerged, and approached her. He slid behind her against the grate and began to rub his cock against her arsehole.

"Oh, please, no, not there, not there," she pleaded, but the man ignored her, and began to force his cock into her tight arse.

"No, please, no, not there, please, not there," she begged, but the man ignored her, and thrust his cock deep into her arse.

"Ah, fuck, oh, God, no," she moaned, as the man began to fuck her arse.

"Fuck, you're tight," the man moaned, as he fucked her arse.

"No, please, no," she moaned, as he began to thrust in and out of her anus.

"Fuck, yes, oh, God, yes," he groaned, as he thrust in and out of her anus.

"No, no, please, no," she moaned, as his cock stretched her arsehole.

"Fuck, yes, oh, God, yes," he groaned, as he pounded his cock in and out of her anus.

"Ugghh, ugghh, oh, no," she moaned, as the man's cock stretched her anus.

"Fuck, yeah, oh, God, yes," he groaned, as he fucked her anus.

"NO, NO, NO, PLEASE, NO," she moaned, as the man's cock stretched her anus.

"FUCK, YES, OH, FUCK, I'M COMING," the man groaned, as his cock erupted and pumped his hot, thick, sticky semen into her anus.

"OH, GOD, YES, OH, FUCK, YES," the man grunted, as his cock pumped its thick, sticky, white cum deep into her arse.

"NO, PLEASE, NO," she screamed, as the man's cock pumped his hot, sticky, thick cum deep into her arse.

The man pulled his cock out, and another immediately took his place. This time the man didn't bother with niceties and simply forced his cock into her anus.

"OWWW, no, no, not there," she screamed, but the man ignored her, and just shoved his cock deeper into her arse. This guy was a real sicko; he enjoyed hurting women. As he raped Caroline's arse, he began to strangle her with both hands. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. Her body writhed in pain and she desperately fought to escape, but it was useless.

"NOOO, NOOO," she tried to scream, as the man's cock slammed in and out of her anus.

"FUCK, YES, OH, GOD, YES," the man growled, as his cock slammed in and out of her arsehole.

"NOOO, NOO, NOO, NOOOO, "she screamed, as the man's cock slammed in and out of her arse.

"Oh, God, yes, I'm coming," the man groaned, as his cock exploded and pumped his hot, thick, sticky cum into her anus.

"Yes, yes, yes," the man grunted, as his cock spasmed and pumped its thick, creamy cum into her anus.

He finished his ejaculation and withdrew. Caroline was shaking with fear, and tears were running down her cheeks.

The next man was different, though. He didn't want to hurt her, and was actually quite gentle.

"Hey, hey, it's ok," he said softly.

"Are you alright?"

"No, please, no," she whispered, still trembling from the recent rape.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he said softly, his hand stroking her cheek.

"Oh, please, no," she pleaded, as he positioned himself behind her.

"Shhhh, shhh, don't worry," he whispered, as he gently pressed his cock against her arsehole.

"Oh, God," she gasped, as his cock slid inside her arse.

"Oh, God, it's so tight," he gasped, as his cock slipped inside her anus.

"No, please, no," she sobbed, as his cock stretched her anus.

"Relax," he whispered, as his cock slowly entered her.

"No, please," she whimpered, as his cock slowly pushed deeper inside her anus.

"Fuck, you feel good," he murmured, as his cock slid deeper inside her anus.

"Please, no, no," she begged, as his cock slid deeper inside her anus.

"Fuck," he breathed, as his cock slid deeper inside her arse.

"Fuck, you're tight," he moaned, as his cock slid deeper inside her anus.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, as his cock slid further inside her arse. Just then his drinking companion emerged into the alley.

"What the hell are you doing, mate?"

"Oh, fuck," the man replied. "I was just trying to help her."

"What? You were trying to help her by shoving your cock up her arse? Why didn't you call me? Well fuck the whore together. I'm go in the front, you can stay in the back!"

The first man's cock was still lodged firmly in her arse, so the second man took out his hardening cock. It was huge. Monstrous. Caroline's eyes widened when she saw it. He pushed it slowly and painfully up her vagina.

"NOO, NOO," she screamed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHORE!"

She screamed and thrashed about as the monster cock stretched her tight cunt.

"FUCK," the two men gasped, as her cunt and anus gripped their cocks.

"Fuck," the first man moaned, as his cock slipped out of her anus and back in again.

"NOOO, NO, PLEASE, STOP IT, STOP IT," Caroline screamed.

"Shut the fuck up, whore," the man fucking her anus spat, and slapped her hard across the face.

"FUCK," the two men moaned, as her cunt and arse clenched around their cocks.

"NOOO," she screamed, as the monster cock tore into her cunt.

"God damn," the second man gasped, as his cock tore through her cunt.

"NOOOO," Caroline screamed, as the man's monster cock ravaged her cunt.

"FUCK," the two men moaned, as their cocks pistoned in and out of her cunt and anus.

"Fuck, I'm coming," the second man groaned, and his cock erupted and pumped his hot, thick, sticky cum into her vagina.

"NOOO, FUCK, NO, PLEASE, NO," Caroline screamed, as her cunt was filled with the man's thick, sticky, white cum.

"Fuck, yes, oh, God, yes," the second man grunted, as his cock sprayed her cunt with its thick, creamy cum.

"NOOOO, FUCK, PLEASE, STOP," Caroline screamed, as her cunt was flooded with the man's thick, sticky cum.

The second man finished and pulled out, and the first man's cock popped out of her anus. Another man was waiting behind the first, and this one was the biggest yet, and had a cock the size of a baby's arm!

"Oh, fuck," the first man gasped, when he saw the size of his friend's cock.

"Oh, God," Caroline gasped, as the giant cock was slowly forced into her anus.

"FUCK," the first two men moaned, as they watched the monster cock being forced deeper inside her anus.

"OH, GOD, NOO," Caroline screamed, as the monster cock was forced deeper and deeper inside her..

"Fuck," the first two men moaned, as their cocks hardened, as they watched.

"NOOOO," Caroline screamed. It felt like she was being ripped in half. I was glad. She was an evil piece of shit. I recommend she had done worse than this to many, many people. I hoped it hurt like fuck!

The giant cock was forced deeper inside her arse.

"NOOO, PLEASE, FUCK, NO, FUCK, IT HURTS, PLEASE, STOP," Caroline begged, as the giant cock was finally all the way in.