The Time Device Ch. 04 - The Baliff

Story Info
Marian and I meet our first problem.
12.3k words
4.74
3.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Taking On the Baliff

Marian and I had breakfast together, and then, made our way to the stables. The cart was ready, and the driver waiting, and soon, we were on our way. It was a nice day, and the scenery was beautiful. The countryside was lush and green, and the fields were full of livestock. There was a sense of peace and tranquillity, and it was hard to believe that, just a few weeks earlier, the land had been at war.

The trip to Wakefield took about 4 hours, and when we arrived, the town was bustling. People were busy going about their daily business, and the air was filled with the sounds and smells of the town. We passed through Wakefield, to use the bridge and headed on to Sandal, where the castle was. As we approached, we could see the soldiers guarding the gates, and we were stopped and asked our business. Marian produced the appropriate documents, and we were allowed to pass.

We made our way through the gate, and into the enclosed bailey. A young man took our horses and unhitched them. "I'll feed and water them, my Lady." He addressed Marian.

"Thank you," she replied.

"Come," she said, motioning for me to follow.

We entered the castle proper, and were met by a steward, who bowed low.

"Welcome, my Lady," he said, and looked at me enquiringly.

"This is Sir Robin," Marian said, "he is my guest., and an old member of the castles retinue."

"Very well, my Lady," the steward replied, "please, follow me." He looked at me suspiciously, but said no more.

We followed him to the Great Hall, and he ushered us inside.

"I will fetch the bailiff," he said, and hurried away.

Marian and I stood in the Hall, and waited. After a few minutes, the steward returned, and announced.

"The bailiff will see you now, my lady"

"Thank you," Marian replied.

"Please, come with me. JUST her ladyship, please, Sir Knight." He says. Preventing me from accompanying her further.

"Thank you Sir Robin, it will be fine, I'm sure," she said and entered the room the steward had indicated. Marian closed the door, leaving us alone.

The steward proceeded to interrogate me.

"Now then, Sir Knight, let's see about you, eh? What's your story, eh?"

"My name is Sir Robin of Loxley. I was captured in the Holy Land, and have returned to my homeland, recently," I replied.

"And what, pray tell, are you doing here, Sir Knight, and with her ladyship, no less?" The steward demanded.

"I am a soldier, and I have sworn allegiance to her ladyship. She is a kind and generous mistress," I said.

"Hmmm," the steward grunted. "I will be the judge of that. Now, Sir Knight, if you would be so kind as to wait here, while her ladyship and the bailiff conclude their business, then perhaps we can all have a drink and get better acquainted."

"Of course, Sir," I said.

The steward disappeared into another room, and a few minutes later, Marian emerged, and gave me a knowing smile.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"The truth, of course," she replied.

"You told him the truth?" I asked.

"I certainly did," she said, smiling.

"So, he knows the whole story?"

"No, not the whole story," she replied.

"Only that I am your mistress, and you are my guest, and that we have a good and long history together," she smiled.

"And the reason for our visit?" I asked.

"Why to pay my taxes, of course. Now, come, the bailiff has invited us to share a cup of wine with him. He is a good man, and a loyal servant of the crown."

"Very well," I said, "lead on, my Lady."

We were led into the Great Hall, and the bailiff stood, and bowed.

"My Lady," he said, "you are most welcome. Please, take a seat."

"Thank you, Sir," she replied.

"Allow me to introduce my colleague, Sir Robin, who has recently returned from the Holy Land.

"Well, Sir Robin, you are welcome. How is the Holy Land?"

"Hot, sir, very hot," I replied.

"Hah, I'll bet. So, what brings you back to these cold and damp climes?"

"A desire to return to my King and my country," I replied.

"Ah, an honourable knight. We are pleased to have you here. Now, My Lady, please, accept this cup of wine as a token of our appreciation," he said, filling her cup.

"Thank you, Sir, it is most appreciated," she replied.

"And for our returning friend," the bailiff said, filling my cup.

"Thank you, Sir," I said, raising the goblet to my lips. 'WARNING - toxic compounds: possibility of drowsiness or loss of consciousness' flashed up in front of my face. I smiled to myself; the alien device hadn't moved from the mud for at least thirty millennia before I discovered it, and obviously hadn't encountered alcohol before! I dismissed the warning and drank deeply from the cup. The winner was very good.

"Now, please, enjoy your wine, and let us discuss your taxes, My Lady," the bailiff said, sitting down.

"Certainly, Sir," she replied.

"It is an honour to receive such a distinguished guest, and we will make sure your stay is comfortable. I must admit, I am a little surprised that you have chosen to come here, instead of to one of the larger cities. This is a simple place, and we don't have many of the luxuries you may be used to," the bailiff said, with a slight look of concern on his face.

"Thank you, Sir, but I have had my fill of cities and towns. This place reminds me of my childhood, and it has a certain charm," she replied.

"Ah, yes, I understand. Well, you are welcome to stay as long as you like. The village has an inn, and it is clean and comfortable, and the food is excellent. Now, I must ask you a question. You say you have come here to pay your taxes, but I have no record of any taxes due. Are you sure you have come to the right place?"

"Quite sure, Sir. I have received a summons from the Sheriff's man, instructing me to pay my taxes here," she replied.

"A summons? I have not heard of any summonses being issued. Are you sure?"

"Quite sure, Sir," she replied.

"Perhaps the messenger was delayed," the bailiff said, thoughtfully.

"Yes, perhaps," she agreed.

"Well, I must ask you to forgive me, My Lady, but we cannot accept any taxes without the appropriate documentation," the bailiff said.

"That is understandable, Sir," she replied.

Marian's voice started to seem distant and odd. I looked at her and she was blinking and shaking her head. I tried to speak, but my tongue seemed paralysed.

"By God, we've been poisoned" she cried out as she staggered forwards onto her knees.

"No, by me actually," sniggered the balliff, "but the effect is much the same."

I felt myself pitch forward before I blacked out. I didn't feel the impact of the hard stone floor, thank goodness....

"Wake up, Sir Knight!" The bailiff's voice was a distant echo in my head.

"Wake up, Sir, or you'll miss the fun."

My head felt like it was made of lead.

"Come now, Sir Knight, you don't want to miss out, do you?" the bailiff said, his voice dripping with mockery.

I looked around the room, trying to focus on his face.

"Don't worry, Sir, I'm not going to kill you. Yet. No, you're far too useful for that," the bailiff laughed.

"Now, my good sir, it seems that your Lady is not who she says she is. We know that the real Marian is dead, so who, pray tell, is this woman?"

"Go to hell," I spat.

"Oh, now, don't be like that, Sir Knight. I'm only asking a question. If you help me, perhaps I will help you. I can make this pain go away, and you can live a comfortable life, here, in the castle. What do you say, Sir?"

"Go to hell," I repeated.

"Oh, come now, Sir, you can do better than that. I know you've been lying. You're not a knight, are you? No, you're a thief, or a spy. Who are you working for, Sir? The King? The Earl? Or perhaps you're working for the Scots?"

"I work for myself," I replied.

"I see. And what were you and your accomplice doing in the woods?"

"We were fucking," I replied.

"Ah, now, that's a different matter. I can't punish you for that. But, if you were using her as a distraction, while you and your accomplices robbed the rich and the innocent, then, yes, I can punish you for that."

"Go to hell," I repeated. I craned my neck to look past him at Marian, because I could hear a rythmic banging and grunting noise.

"Don't worry, Sir Knight, I'm going to let you watch. My men have really been enjoying her," the bailiff said, turning away from me.

"She is a beauty, isn't she? Such a shame she has to die. She's quite the whore, isn't she? She's been giving my men quite the fucking," he said, stroking his cock.

He moved aside and I finally got a good look at what was happening to Marian.

The bailiff's men had her tied up, suspended by her wrists from the top of a wooden grating which was leaving against the dungeon wall art about 80 degrees. Marian's ankles were also tied to the to of the grating, which put her knees each side of her ribcage. This position had the effect of exposing her vulva and anus to whoever wished to abuse them. Each of her breasts had been tightly bound at its base by a long and thin leather lace, causing them to stick out unnaturally, and to turn purple.

Marian was gagged with a thick leather strap. It had a hole cut through it at the mouth, presumably to slow access to a penis, as a thick stream of white, lumpy semen was oozing from the hole and dripping onto her tied tits. Tears also streamed from her reddened eyes, causing whatever they used for mascara in 1235 to run in black streaks from her reddened eyes, down each of her well-defined cheeks.

Marian's pussy and arsehole looked bruised and abused, gaping open and, like her mouth, oozing with the combined semen loads of multiple men. It dripped steadily from the lowest point of each arse cheek, and oozed slowly down the grating to a pool of spunk that had formed on the dirt floor.

As I looked, one of the baliff's men climbed up the grating, put one foot in each of the crooks of Marian's hips, which seemed to form natural stirrups, and thrust his disgusting, filthy hard cock through the gag into her throat, and began fucking her face.

"I'm sorry," I called to her, not that she could hear me over the sounds of the grunting, moaning and banging that echoed through the room.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Yelled the baliff's man, as his cock erupted and a massive load of thick, lumpy jizz pumped into her throat, filling her mouth with its foulness.

"Good," said the bailiff. "Now, tell me, Sir, why were you in the woods with the Lady Marian?"

"I told you, she asked me to protect her." I said, as I watched the man wipe his cock on Mariana hair and climb down off her. Another man immediately approached her and began to run his hard cock up and down her labia.

I felt bad, but I began to notice a stirring in my own loins as I watched Marian used like that.

"Yes, but why? Why did she want to go and live inthe woods? Did she have a rendezvous with someone there? Was it a secret lover?"

"I don't know," I replied, honestly, my cock now starting to strain against my trousers, as the guy pressed his cock head against Marian's anus. It slipped in very easily, and Marian gave a soft yelp.

"Did she talk to you about any lovers?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Because if she had a lover, and you knew about it, that would mean your life is forfeit too - she is a commoner impersonating a noble, which is punishable by hanging. Anyone knowingly aiding her is subject to the same punishment!"

"I don't know anything about her having a lover. She is a whore. That is all. She just wanted some dick," I said, my cock now straining at the leggings and bulging outwards, clearly visible through the tight woolen fabric. A woman's voice came from the rear right of the rack I was tied to.

"I think he's enjoying the show, uncle! Look at his manhood trying to escape his breeches!"

I stained to look at the side of the voice and my heart nearly stopped. Carmel!

Well the young woman was the spitting image of Carmel; pale white skin, raven black hair, long face with defined features, and blue-grey eyes that cut right through you. She was much younger than the Carmel that I knew though, mid twenties, I guessed.

The bailiff laughed, and walked over to where his niece was standing, dressed in a dark green bodices dress, and holding a large riding crop. He looked down at my hardon and laughed again.

"Well, what do you know? It seems the bastard is enjoying himself!"

The girl slapped her riding crop down on my bulging crotch and I moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh, he's a dirty bastard alright. Let's take his clothes off and show him how we treat thieves and liars here," the girl said.

"Very well, niece. Get the men to get his clothes off."

Two of the baliff's men approached me, one stood behind my head, the other at my feet, and they ripped my clothes off me, leaving me naked and exposed.

The bailiff's neice walked back to Marian and ran her finger through Marian's labia, scooping up some of the combined spunk, and then licked her finger clean.

"Mmmm, delicious," she purred, as the baliff approached her and took her in his arms, and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue, and groping her buttocks.

"Yes, delicious. Now, why don't you have a taste, my love?"

The girl knelt down, and began to lap the cum out of Marian's pussy.

"Ahhhh," Marian moaned through the gag.

"You're a whore," the girl said. "But a delicious one."

She looked up at Marian and smiled.

"You've made a lot of men happy, tonight, haven't you, 'my Lady'?" she said sarcastically. Then she looked at my hard cock and licked her lips. She walked towards me, and knelt between my legs, and looked at my hard cock.

"And, look at you, a dirty little fucker, aren't you? You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"No," I replied.

"Really?" she said. She took hold of my cock and squeezed it tightly, causing a bead of pre-cum to emerge from the tip.

"Ahhhh," I gasped.

"Oh, you like that, don't you, dirty boy?"

"No," I replied.

"We'll see about that," she said, and began to suck on the end of my cock.

"Uuugghhhh," I grunted, as she slid her mouth down the shaft, taking me all the way into her throat, and swallowing around the glans.

"That's it, Caroline, show the little cunt who's boss," the bailiff said.

"Yes, uncle," the girl (Caroline) replied. She took hold of my testicles in her free hand, and began to squeeze and massage them.

"Ugggghhh," I grunted, as she continued to suck on my cock.

"Do you like that, you little wretch?" the bailiff's niece asked, before sliding her mouth back down my shaft, taking me all the way in, and sucking and swallowing on my cock head.

Of course I could stop all this now with just a thought; the device world do whatever I wished, bit truth be told, I was enjoying it. I was treating the whole experience like a trip to Disneyland. Yes Marian was being brutally gang raped, but at the end of it all I would just use the device to reset time. I hand a link for bondage, non con and for being dominated (within reason) by a powerful woman, so I decided to just go with it. The device would warn me about any real danger, as I'd seen with the drugging of the wine earlier. I took that as a warning though, not to ignore the device. I'd been lucky; anything could've happened to me while I was out.

I pulled my mind back to my present and watched Marian being brutally ass fucked while Caroline sucked my cock, thinking she was upsetting me. "Haha, if only she knew!" I thought to myself.

"What's the matter, little boy? Don't you like being punished?" she asked, smiling wickedly at me.

"I like it," I said.

"That's more like it," the girl laughed. "Now, are you going to tell us the truth?"

"I am telling the truth," I replied.

"We'll see," she said. She turned away from me, and lifted her skirt.

"Look, uncle, his manhood is still hard, and dripping. He likes this!"

"He is a sick bastard, isn't he?" the bailiff replied, his eyes lighting up with lust.

"Yes, uncle, he's a naughty boy, isn't he? Now, I'm going to make him climax while he watches the love of his life being ruined before his eyes!"

"Yes, Caroline, teach him a lesson," the bailiff replied, rubbing his cock.

"Yes, uncle," the girl said, as she bent over, and began to pull her skirts up.

"Let's see how big you really are, shall we, little boy?"

I stared at her shapely buttocks and her glistening pussy. She was so wet, I could see her labia glistening in the torchlight.

"Look at that, uncle, he's ready for me, aren't you, little boy?"

"Yes," I said, nodding.

"Good, let's see if you're as big as the rest of the men who have tried my most secret place," she said, as she lowered herself onto my cock, her arsehole engulfing my hardness. I was surprised by this as I thought she was going to fuck me with her pussy. I wasn't about to object though!

"Oh, you are big, aren't you? And so hard! Have you been thinking about this all day?"

"Yes," I said. As she pushed her arse home on my shaft, I looked at Marian and watched her getting her mouth and arse fucked hard and fast by two of the bailiff's men, one standing on her hips and the other, slipped underneath between her and the grating. Another was kneeling down between her legs, slapping his cock against her clitoris and labia.

"Yes, oh god yes," Caroline said, as she began to move up and down on my shaft.

"You're going to come for me, aren't you, naughty man?"

"Yes," I groaned, as she rode me hard, her arse clenching around my cock as she moved.

"You like fucking me while I ruin her, don't you, you filthy bastard?" she gasped, as she worked my shaft deep into her bowels.

"Yes," I groaned, as she slammed her arse down hard on me.

"You like watching her getting ruined, don't you? You're a filthy fucking bastard, aren't you?"

"Yes," I replied, as she increased her tempo, grinding her arse against me.

"Come for me, you filthy little fucker," she said, as she started to buck on top of me.

"Come for me, you little bitch, fill my arsehole with your seed, you little fucker," she growled, as her arse began to clench around me.

"Yes, oh God yes, I'm coming," I groaned, as my cock began to throb inside her.

"Fill my fucking arse, you dirty little fucker, fill my fucking arse," she moaned, as she began to shake and tremble, her arsehole clenching around my cock like a vice.

"Aaaaaah, oh, yes, uggghhhh," I groaned, as my cock erupted and my seed shot deep into her anus.

"Fucking hell, yes, fill me, you little fucker, fill my fucking arsehole with your seed, you nasty fucking bastard," Caroline cried, as her arsehole clamped down on me, milking the cum from my shaft.

"Fuck, yes, oh God, yes," she groaned, as her orgasm took hold of her.

"Yes, yes, fuck, yes," she screamed, as she shook and trembled.

"Aaaaah, oh, fuck, yes," I groaned, as her anus milked my cock dry.

"Oh, yes, fuck, yes, yes, fuck, yes," she moaned, as she came, her body shaking and quivering, as my cock twitched and jerked inside her.

"Fuck, yes, oh, fuck," she groaned, as her body finally stopped shuddering.

"Fuck," she panted, as she slumped backwards, resting her weight on my chest.

"Oh, fuck, that was good," she gasped, her breathing ragged.

"Yes," I replied, my heart pounding.

"Now, Sir Knight, tell me, are you the King's man? Or are you a spy?"

"I'm not a spy, and I'm not the King's man," I replied.

"You are an honourable knight, who has been sent by the Earl, aren't you?"

"No," I replied, "I am an honourable knight, but the Earl knows nothing of me."

"Then what are you doing here, Sir Knight? What are you doing with her?"

"I am trying to save her," I said.

"Why would the King's man want to save a common thief and imposter?"

"Because I like her," I replied. "And I think she might love me."