The Time I Accidentally Got Locked

Story Info
Being a flight Attendant I have hookups in different cities.
5.4k words
4.59
13.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start this off by saying I'm not much into Dom/Sub relationships but enjoy a little cock cage action. Now this is something I have just recently gotten into part of which I lightly would see videos of a cumdump wearing a cage that excited me but not all the leather BDSM part. I digress.....Let me explain who I am. A 28-year-old flight attendant with sneaky links in a few areas that I fly. Some I see occasionally and fingers crossed they will be free and some I text endlessly and we get together when I'm there. I'm a 5'10" average build with light features and a bottom. The only problem is I'm a thick dicked hung bottom. To the part, I get told more times than not that I should be topping instead. (I hate topping)

This was a couple of days before Pride in NYC and I saw on our company site a trip with a 24-hour layover in NYC 2 days in a row. This means that I work from my base in LAX to NYC on day 1 and stay there for 24 hours then I work a couple of flights and stay in NYC a second night for 18 hours. This was overlapping with Pride so I was excited. This would give me two days at NYC Pride on the airline's dime for a room.

I got excited and texted my FWB I have in Long Island that I was coming and hopefully he would be available. His name is Johnny 5'8" 170 muscle top switch. Blonde-haired 7 inches. light brown hair covering his whole body. So I sent him the text that would forever be one of the biggest changes that unlocked the locked lifestyle.

Alan (me): Hey guess who is coming for NYC pride?

Johnny: you bb?

me: yes it is! tell me you're free. I have two layovers there for work

Knowing how Johnny is he takes forever to text back and I love his carefree and bareback-only-rule lifestyle. I just crave how well he lets me be open about being a slut and doesn't judge me. It's almost like I crave hooking up with others in hopes he'll want to fuck me more to prove he's better.

as I'm waiting I'm packing my bag to get ready for this trip. Started laundry for my work uniforms still disgusted by the recycled fabric they use to make them makes them boxy and hardly shows off the bubble but I so badly need to show off as it is my favorite feature next to my well-styled hair that always gets compliments.

I start pulling out some boxers to reduce how much I'm taking with me because I'm going to replace them with a couple of jocks to wear during work into going out to help get me in the mood. when I hear my phone ding.

Johnny: hey depending on what time you land I might already be at an event at the Eagle so you could come. but if you do bring your jock. they are having a jocks-in-jocks party.

Holding my new nasty pig black and rainbow words I know would be perfect for a pride event so it seems way out of what I'm usually comfortable with since I will hook up in the dark, or open my hotel for the grindr hookup or bathhouse after a drunken night but to actively plan to go to a jock party makes me start questioning my average body and show I'm no longer my twink 21 skinny abs from not doing anything but just having a metabolism. I start typing

me: never done something like that.......think I'd be pushing the jock part since I'm barely a hike unless it's a hike to the next gay bar? How do you feel about this new jock I got? Would it be too much for a pre-pride party?

Johnny: listen your ass will get more attention than my cock. so I'll breed you the moment you get there. I'll send you the details. Let me know when you land.

I finished my packing and texted a little more with Johnny until I needed sleep before my 9:00 a.m. call time at the airport.

The next morning I was about to leave for the airport when I remembered I should probably take some poppers with so went to my bedside table and opened the drawer and saw the cock cage I have worn once since I got it 6 months prior and snapped a pic to send to Johnny before running out the door. I'd be lucky to make it in time at this point on time.

Me: Hey saw this and grabbed it? Think I should wear it?

While At the airport we got a delay and wouldn't be leaving until about noon almost 3 hour delay........the worst but gave me time to play on Grindr and grab some breakfast.

I scroll and see a profile that says "me, not you" Something about it was intriguing so I messaged him and found out he prefers caged or submissive guys. I had some time and remembered the cage I threw into my bag. So I told him about it. The response I got was everything I needed to hear to walk to the family bathroom in the terminal close to his gate

Grindr guy - if you got a cage then I got a load

Me - I have one in my bag that I have only ever worn once. any ideas

Grindr Guy - I'm in the family bathroom come here I'll put it on you and breed that ass before my flight.

Me - what gate?

Grindr guy - E21 eta?

So I went I walked in and his picture was better but he was still hot. grey t-shirt that still showed off his tattoo sleeve and grey sweatpants joggers. That showed up in that semi I saw in the pics. He immediately asked for the cage I reached into my bag to pull out the pieces and he laughed saying "Usually people wear these or have a carry case of multiple options you must not have found the right key holder yet." I asked "What does a key holder do?" he laughed saying "Never mind that drop your pants. I undid my uniform pants and he grabbed my junk rubbing some lotion he got from somewhere "Gosh that's cold" I tensed up. "it helps you stay soft while getting the cage on easier."

about 3-5 later it was on and I could feel myself getting hard looking at the black plastic cage. My balls were pulled up closer to the shaft. I looked in the mirror at my side profile and could tell that the whole package stuck out further from my body. This probably would show in my uniform.

just then I got a text from Johnny as the grindr guy was putting on the lock. So I saw on watch a little of what he said

Johnny: yes wear it. You pig....

with the lock on the Grindr guy changed. it's like he got bigger, even taller. I saw his shoulders roll back and then saw his eyes get darker like he almost was mad or hungry? Now that I think back he was hungry for release. I was the object that was going to provide it. At that point, he flipped me around and pushed me up against the tile wall in that family bathroom and pushed my pants further down and the jock about mid-thigh and felt my ass saying "fuck that ass feels better when it isn't covered".

"you like being used?"

I shuttered feeling his breath on my neck as he rubbed my ass with his cock and squeezed my cheeks pushing my caged cock into the wall.

I responded "Yes I D.." he said, "Shhhh I don't care about your response unless you don't want to continue but the cage being locked already tells me what you need."

I just moaned into his hand as he pushed against my hole with his cock. Pulling back and adding more pressure. I could feel it slick and getting slicker. Thinking about what he said....is he right? This cage just feels good holding pressure on my cock that's straining against it trying to get hard. As my mind realized how slick he was knowing he must have added lube and his precum to it. Because I felt the pop. he was in me. he wasn't showing any sign of giving me a chance to adjust to his cock. it wasn't huge but it wasn't small. constant pressure at my hole and me standing straight up it was at the right angle to slide the entire length against my button.

finally, he bottomed out with an "Ahhhh your ass is tight, better relax or this will only be good for me" just as we both froze when we head now boarding" American Airlines flight 2376 in service to Dallas. Which he responded with "well that's me, was going to take my time so you came with that cage on but now I gotta be quick now since that's my flight." That's when I saw starts as he started pounding my hole. I pushed back trying to lean over to give my hole a little relief from the constant assault on my prostate. It was almost painful but I could tell it wouldn't last long given how rigged he was already becoming in the last 2 mins.

I started to reach for my cock to help give myself some relief and that's when I remembered I'm caged so I squeezed the hard plastic. It gave me some pleasure. Not enough to ease the assault on my boy boycunt.. "boy boycunt, why on earth did I think of my hole that way it was something I never have thought before" but I couldn't think about that much because this grindr guy just went balls deep in my hole and grunted. one...two...three...deep thrusts and you could feel him release and then he relaxed on to me a little and could feel his cock pulse in me. About 5 times in total you could feel the pulse in me. I suddenly felt proud. Prouder than I have felt in most of my hookups. even though this time wasn't great sex it only lasted about 4 mins. But I did that. My Boy boycunt did.

He pulled out and started wiping his cock off with that shitty toilet paper from the public bathroom and pulled up his sweats grabbed his backpack and said "Got to go board, but don't forget your keys to that lock (pointing at the counter where they set) later man, thanks" and turned to open the door and as it shut I was staring at the keys and could hear someone talking outside the door and realized the door was unlocked and there I stand in my flight attendant uniform cock locked and pants around my knees.

Locking it, I could feel the cum dip down my back of the thigh and smiled. I got dressed and headed to the plane time to work.

Reading the message I got from Johnny is where I started to feel the tightness in my balls......blue balls were setting in.

Johnny: yes wear it. You pig. If you think you can wear it and keep it on while at the bar then do it. Bring the key though unless you can't but let's try it.

Just then I knew I'd want to. I wanted to prove I could. After all the competitive side of my personality doesn't like to be beat.

So I worked. I felt it when I walked. I felt it when I leaned against the galley counter as turbulence happened. The worst feeling was when It was cold on the plane and the cage seemed to get colder. But the whole time my balls ached to release. But Ultimately I felt that drive to win.....I was gonna be a cumdump at the jock party, I'd not let Johnny down.

well about 3 flights later we were checking into the hotel just off of Times Square with the crew. I quickly went up to my room to shower. Pulling off my boxers I saw the precum string from my trip to the wet dried spot and the crusty cum stain that had been leaking from the hole.

About 45 minutes later, and on a subway ride I was walking up to the eagle door texting Johnny.

me: I'm here, I'll check my clothes in....meet you? or you meeting me?

Johnny: There's a shot waiting on you here with me at the rooftop bar.

I walk up to Johnny wearing nothing but my black tennis shoes, nasty pig pride jock, Ohio State football cutoff, and backward RVCA hat. thankfully I had my lube and poppers tucked into my sock. All while cage...with the key tied to my shoelace. I know the net fabric front of the jock showed off the lock perfectly. no turning back now all was what I could think.

Johnny's look was both jock and comfortable naked. He had light skin with the light redness of his cheeks from either the alcohol or he just got done fucking. Wearing this nice black and orange jock and chucks. I quickly learned when he hugged me and could feel his attempt to wipe away lube from his hands as he hugged me. I pulled back and laughed as he handed me a shot..once downed I coughed, and he laughed while saying "Devil's toothpaste" to get you in the mood. It was rumplemintz it always got me feeling more comfortable quicker.

I admired his body and leaned in to order a drink as Johnny started feeling my ass. Finally, I was aware we weren't alone in the conversation as Johnny said "Care to share him in a bit?" looking up I saw two more guys both with nerdy looks to them. but no stranger to the gym. These guys could have been twins I swear if it wasn't clear they weren't due to their height difference. I never got their names but we all dove into conversation. Most of theirs was nerding out on comics, and school since they were attending college in the area. I nicked and named them the geek twins in my head. I was hooked and ordered 2 more rounds of drinks and another shot. At that time Johnny noticed the lock and grabbed at the band of my jock and said "Let's see"

feeling the cold air hit my exposed caged cock. the two others that I have yet to introduce myself or them to me say "J you didn't tell us you invited a cumdump" to which I blushed and he said "he'll get more than he bargained for once I get his key for the night"

I don't know what crossed my mind but I leaned over and untied the key letting my hole expose to all three. Giving them a moment to look at the boycunt available to them. "boycunt there I was again thinking of it as a boycunt" I think into it. But leaning over also gave me awareness of my heavy balls. they were tighter than I've ever felt before.

I handed Johnny the key, he laughed and he grabbed my hand and we headed to the stairs. Downstairs is the dark room. Not sure if the geek twins followed but I know Johnny was ready. So I was happy.

the darkroom was just off the bar on the second level. a wall separating the dance floor. Johnny pushed me in front of him and reached around to pull the front part of my jock to the side exposing my cage. A couple of people reached out and squeezed it hurting my balls, or grouping my cage. Heard things "like let me know me know when you finish" or "he ready now" knowing they were talking to Johnny, not me. All while Johnny was playing with my hole. Lubing it up to correct. This dark room had just enough light spilling over from the dance floor and the faintly light bar that I could see about 50 people of different ages, and sizes, either cruising, on their knees, or leaning up getting serviced. couple of them bent over letting their hole be filled. But all I could focus on was my hole and the pressure that was Johnny's cock.

He was tender but oh so controlled. He pushed me forward two almost 3 steps grabbed about my hips pushed my shoulders over so that I was leaning over onto a wooden island in the center of the room. then magic. he started pushing into my boycunt further and then pulled out. it drove me fucking wild. The feeling in my balls was like a powerful magnet that just wasn't strong enough to keep him going deeper. I reached back and tried to pull him into my. To which that attempt was met with him pulling out and leaning into my ear saying "Locked boys don't get pleasure until the key holder says so, or provides it with a cock. that's when he pulled out and I was wild, looking at him pleading for more. I was wound up It was hurting. Then he replaced and the moment changed to short quick pumps, that just got quicker, and then I released it wasn't him this cock was longer and it was cumming. releasing and I looked back it was the taller of the geek twins.

His eyes closed mouth open with his friend's mouth on his nipple. He was frozen like that with his cock pushed deep in me. I could tell it had to be at least 7.5 inches but not too thick. But lord this man had to have about a 4 day load built up because I felt about 6 pulses of cum empty into my hole. He dropped his hands from my shoulders and Johnny held me up from the side arm under my chest but through the cutout side of my shirt as the second of the geek twins started to push in. This boy was thick when I say thick it also curved up and was wide. I pulled from him just as another bottom about caddy corner to me said: "Here use my poppers you can do it, especially if you're caged, I've never been brave enough to try. but you are so do it." I breathed deeply closing one nostril at a time with Geek Twin 2 eating at my hole and drooling all over it. I was hazy at this moment. Popper fogged at the help he pushed in again. this time I felt my boy boycunt open and I accepted his rod. He pumped deep and slow. Almost too slow. I was in putting my head into Johnny's armpit and he help my head until he jumped up on the island and sat with his hard cock out I knew what he wanted so I impaled my mouth on it and got to work.

I just getting spit-roasted and gave Geek Twin #2 the image he needed because he sped up and I reached back and felt his thick thighs. I began having the sex sweats and he was too because about the 10 min assault on my boy boycunt gave me my reward he yelled, almost a scream out in pain and release as he busted his nut. about 3 strong pulses inside me. Just to pull out and have about 2 more shots that reached my hair and across Johnny's chest which was what Johnny needed. He busted in my mouth and oozed down my throat.

With Johnny just oozing down my throat I tasted his sweet cum, I could tell he had been planning on this party because his cum was sweet. He had been eating foods to help this. Most of all I could tell he had come already tonight because Johnny was usually a shooter. That turned me on knowing he knew to eat the fruits because I love tasting him but I love working his load out.

Geek #2 stuck his cock back in me and road out the last bit of his roller coaster ride of a firework show. The thrust getting slower, more shallow. until he pulled out and Johnny asked me, "Break is needed and a drink, you coming?" I just looked around, leaned up, and stretched, and I felt those rounds of shots taking hold and told him. "10 mins at the same spot of the bar" he laughed, slapped my ass, and headed for the stairs to the rooftop.

I looked around and saw him, a man tall at least 6 foot 3, and with a Dorito upside down triangle torso. No stranger to the gym but had lost his abs at his age. But couldn't be more than 35. He was Italian, maybe something else but his dark features and olive skin pulled tight over his muscles called for me and my boy boycunt quivered.

He started over to me and I bent down to grab some lube and poppers that I had brought in socks. While bent over he stepped onto me and dove two fingers into my boycunt and curved them down to hit my buttons and feel around adding more and more pressure to go deeper. This caused me to straighten up and he pulled my face into his boob and said 1 word slow, deep, and with a natural rasp that most men would try to imitate but only real men possess. "suck" when I tell you I sucked, tongued, and tasted that nipple and raked my teeth across that nipple until he had 3 fingers in me I could feel that stretch more now that the poppers had long worn off. I froze and he whispered "Use them" I didn't know if he meant his fingers or the poppers so I did both....I brought the poppers to my nose and inhaled deeply 3 and 4 times in both nostrils.

About the 2nd sniff of that brown bottle, I started to rock on his hand, I didn't realize until an audience started looking at me that I was moaning into his boob and using that bottle while feeling his fingers in me. My cage cock at this point was spilling precum out like a faucet in wintertime with fear it is gonna freeze. it was dripping on his foot. To which He commented "You're dripping more with 3 fingers in than with the 3 cocks you took. How about I add a 4th and see if you can take a 5th." To which I inhaled the deepest I could and felt my throat burn and the hazy happen....between the poppers, the shots, and the fuck drunk he got them in but not past the knuckles. It's like he was a professional, could sense my resistance since I've never been fisted or just wanted that ass of mine because he pulled out and scooped up some cum from the inside of me and brought it to my mouth. The taste of the geek twins' loads mixed with my ass was all I needed to turn around and force his 8-inch monster inside my hole while licking at his hand and fingers like it was ice cream.

12