The Time I Accidentally Got Locked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned his shoulder blades against the wall and angled his body out from the wall and I pushed my ass against him as he met my every thrust. This guy walking by leaned down and licked my precum from my cage cock during this and started sucking my swollen nuts. This drove me wild. I needed release almost more than I needed to breathe and it showed in how I sped up pushing against him. I was so close to having a hands-free orgasm just when he busted. He wrapped his arms around me causing me not to be able to control the speed or angle of his thrusting and blow his load. It was like one massive stream coming out of that monster. But my neck where it meets my shoulder and wiped his sweat from his forehead on my hair. I began to get mad, He stole my orgasm. My boy boycunt (at this point that's what it was and I have accepted it) was vibrating almost and he laughed and pulled out while grabbing my hand.

"I'm taking you to your friends you need a break or you won't last in that cage."

I must have looked confused because he followed it up with "Don't worry I have had my fair share of caged boys and can tell when they run for the orgasm instead of waiting till they are given it"

We walked up to Johnny and the geek twins and he deposited me saying "Thanks for the hole, hope to use him again tonight". I watched him walk back down the stairs and just push a shot in my hands and follow it with a cocktail. At this point, the shot took effect quickly and I was ready for more. The three of them fucked me right there, leaning against the planter just next to the bar on the rooftop patio. the whole time I hadn't cum. I knew I needed it and Johnny was getting tired. I could tell. He asked me if I was about ready to go. Knowing I'd have to work the next day. I said my hotel is far I'm going to go look for that guy y'all can go. He agreed and said, "Text me when you wake up, I'll come by the hotel before you leave for your day."

I was on a mission, it was about an hour till the bar is gonna close and I hadn't gotten fucked anymore my balls needed release and my cock hadn't stopped leaking. I was still searching for him.

I was getting frustrated and decided to grab a shot and sit back and watch the guys getting sucked and blown. As soon as I set the shot glass down and leaned back to watch I heard him. "you finally stopped searching for your release." I had my eyes closed but knew for certain that low raspy voice was him and I just nodded yes. He sat down on the bench that was built into the wall next to me and asked "Can you still feel my load" I had forgotten at that point about the loads I'd taken and reached back and felt my hole, it was wet and some cum had dried running down my leg. he then moved so fast and was all over me. Our mouths met and his fingers were in me and with the other hand, he started to bounce my caged cock and balls. I moaned out in pain and pleasure. until he squeezed just enough to make me freeze but not hurt. I looked him in his eyes just as he said "Give me your phone"............I gave it to him unlocked and he added his number and texted himself. You will hear from me but right now I'm about to breed you while you cum.

He picked me up and sat me on his lap and rubbed his cock on my hole. At that moment it was like my boy boycunt opened and sucked him in me. I lowered myself onto him and wasn't going slow enough because he reached up and forced my ass up and breathed the words "slower or get off". I then went slow. Molasses in the wintertime dripped faster than I went. This did everything to make sure the anticipation rose. I was shaking I was so excited for his cock. Finally, it was almost an eternity when I finally felt it bottom out in my boy boycunt he grabbed the back of my neck pulled me into him wrapped his other hand around my back, and held me down so I couldn't ride him. He kissed me and invaded my mouth. I don't know how long we kissed but I knew It was long enough for my lips to get raw from his stubble. That's when It changed. He picked me up all while staying inside me put me on the bench with my head propped up against the wall and pile-drove my boy boycunt.

His assault was both in time to the song and directed in a motion that took extra care of hitting my prostate. The slapping of his balls on my ass and his hips hitting my skin and my head hitting the wall gathered an audience. this didn't last long and he knew because I had to be practically screaming in pleasure. After all, he said "Let it go, cum from your boycunt and I will grant you my seed" and I did. I shot and oozed and screamed in pain. It was so good. By far one of the best orgasms I have ever had and it lasted a couple mins. I must have started to pass out from it and him still pumping in me. That's when we both felt it. A couple of guys started shooting all over me. From all directions. We looked at each other and laughed. He leaned in kissed me and said goodbye "I'll be in touch".

I stayed laying there a second and let my legs fall and tried to catch my breath and that's when the lights came on. So I pulled myself together the best I could and went to get my clothes. Bout 30 mins later I'm walking through the lobby of my hotel drunk, satisfied, and covered in cum. Thinking to myself sometimes being a flight attendant is one of the best things I've ever done in my life. As I fell into bed and passed out.

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing. It was Johnny. I answered and he and I talked about last night. I rolled over and felt the ache of my cock. I was still locked and I asked more hoping he still had the key. He joked with me he must have lost them and after my minor freakout, he laughed and said yes. but seeing how freaked out I was he would wait till I got back to NYC the next morning to unlock me. I began to beg him to come now, I tried to make deals. Unsuccessful mind you.

SO Johnny told me. You will go to work, You will send me a picture after your three flights of you caged. I will meet you at the hotel and unlock you and you can cum as I fuck you. Then we can go out and have some more fun at Pride.

I had no choice but to agree. At this point, I had been caged for over 24 hours and I had to go more. I was frustrated but I wasn't horny. I was still satisfied. I have never in my life gone the next day without wanting to rub one out the next morning after a hookup. But my mystery man did it. He got one of the best loads out of me and I wished he was here.

I got dressed in my uniform and met my crew at the van to head to the airport. We were flying from LGA to ORD. Then from ORD to PHL. The final flight was PHL to LGA. But the weather had different plans for us. We made it to ORD and a storm happened. This is one of those summer storms. Came out of nowhere and was violent. Then my luck kicked in. My mother used to say "If it wasn't for you

bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all". Well, that rang true. I sat in Chicago in a hotel, missing pride in NYC, and locked.

I texted Johnny................... Pissed off.

Me: I should have never let you have the key. I'm not getting back to New York tonight. we are stuck in Chicago due to the storm. I need out of this cage. I need to cum. All day you have had me looking forward to it. Now I fucking can't.

his response was one I should have expected. A picture of the keys on his key ring and a laughing emoji.

I was pissed. I was horny. I was locked.........then my Italian man sent me a text. Throughout my sex-filled shot shot-filled evening, I forgot he got my number his text was him smiling and a message saying "Still caged?"

To be continued...

12