The time I became the Pirate King's

Story Info
A spinster with nothing to live is made into a pirate's pet.
2.5k words
3.94
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Artie

I wake up to a rough hand over my mouth and I knew it was my time to die.

I do not struggle as the very large man, who smells and looks like a pirate, throws me over his broad shoulder and carries me from my bed to the front door in a few strides.

My house is a one room cottage that belonged to my elderly friend Emily before she passed.

As the man carries me outside, I see the sun is setting in a pool of pinks and oranges. I hear screams and pistol shots as I watch as pirates raid the small island village.I watch pirates shoot the husbands and fathers as they kidnap the girls and women. The pirates chuck them over their shoulders as the girls and women scream and kick. The captors carry them through the village to the docks and onto the massive pirate ship waiting at the docks.

The name of the ship adorned its side in gold paint. The letters read The Kings Renegade. My mouth gapes open at the sight of this name. The Kings Renegade is said to be the ship of the great pirate king Claxton 'Handsome' Haley. He is said to be the most ruthless and most handsome pirate on the seas.

I allow my captor to carry me aboard the massive ship. Once boarded I notice all of the kidnaped girls and women are gagged and tied to the mast with thick rope. They struggle and groan through their gags. I sit still as my pirate kidnapper ties me to the mast and places a cloth around my mouth, not like I was talking.

Once all of the girls and women are on board, the men in their lives are most likely dead and littering the ground of the village. A heavy set of boots walk from what must be the captain's quarters. My eyes wide as I lay eyes on the most handsome man I have ever seen.

"My crew!" The captain bellows, addressing his crowd. His voice is deep and gruff. "Take a lady and have some fun! When you are satisfied either throw them overboard," A cynical grin crosses over his sun kissed face. "Or kill them, up to you! Let's have some fun shall we men?" At the moment he finishes his speech, he looks directly at me. He points a filthy finger at me. "That one is mine" He growls.

The handsome captain saunters over to me. He takes my arm in his large rough hand and pulls me to a standing position and cuts my ties and unties my gag.

"Why aren't you scared?" The pirate king asks.

"I have no reason to live, your highness."

The king looks at me with wide eyes. He leans into my ear and whispers gruffly with a smile on his lips, "let us change that shall we?"

As we walk to the pirate king's quarters, I take a Thorough look at my captor. He is a tall mountain of man with a short, well kept beard with little beads thread through it. His eyes are dark green and charming. His lips pale pink against his tan sun kissed skin. Over all the pirate king lives up to his name Claxton 'Handsome' Haley.

Claxton looks down at me as if taking me in like I was him.

"What is your name wrench?"

"Artsilia Buckley, people call me Artie." I answer, not looking at him.

"We'll Artie," Claxton says to me, "you will be my new pet." I look at him in surprise.

"Why not just kill me like the others?" I ask in a panic.

"Because I do not like giving women what they want." He replies smoothly. I can't help but let a little smile slip from my lips. I know I should be fighting for my life, to save myself from slavery to a pirate king but instead I am rolling over in submission to the most ruthless man on the seas.

We walk across the ship to his quarters, his hand still tight around my arm.

"What does being your pet entail?" I ask cautiously.

"It means I will keep you near me at all times, except for when I'm working, then I will leave you in my room, locked. You will fulfill my every need whether that means sexually or companionship. In return you will be fed and taken care of." He finishes as we walk into his quarters. I gasp as we enter.

Chapter two

Claxton

I lead the woman to my quarters.

She isn't fighting me.

She should be.

I am not a safe person to be around. It brings a rare bout of sorrow knowing this woman has nothing to live for. Now she is about to become my pet. With even little to live for. But I will change this if I can.

My room is large with treasures from previous adventures placed meticulously along the walls. Everything from strings of pearls to gems and priceless trinkets. I watch Artie as her eyes go wide, taking it all in. I smile softly at her. My new pet. I walk up behind her and clasp a metal and leather collar around her dainty neck. I close it with a lock that only I have the key for. I tie the key onto a braided cord and put it around my neck. I then tie a length of rope as a leash around one of the closed hooks soderned onto the collar.

"I thought you were going to find me a will to live, not take the last of the will I had." Artie spits. Showing a little bit of fire I didn't know she had.

"With you as my pet I can keep you close and comforted. Pirating is a hard job, especially as the King of pirates, I require care and attention and who better than a spinster with no family to kill and all the time in the world to sail around and please me." I tell her.

I urge her to sit on the edge of the bed and I join her. I look into her cool brown eyes, like pools of honey.

"Tell me, why do you have no will to live?" I ask her. She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.

"I have a unique pass time, I collect and decorate bones. One day when I was 25, I was out in the jungle collecting and some young men were hunting nearby, they saw what I was doing and claimed me to be a witch. They threw rocks at me and beat me within an inch of my life.

I escaped by the grace of the heavens and ran to Emily, my caretaker since I was 9. She was the village healer and took care of my bruises and broken bones." Artie finishes her story and I look at her, filled with pain for her suffering.

"You're safe now, pet" I say in my dark smooth voice against her ear.

Artie closes her eyes and leans in to me just a bit. I run my hand through her shoulder length, amber hair. She makes a sound that sounds like purring. It makes me smile.

I hold her hand gently and tug her to a standing position. I lead her out to the main ship. I turn her to face me and lean down and settle my lips on hers. I tune out the crude words and hollers that my crew shout out.

Chapter Three

A School of Fish

We school around the giant wooden whale. It's great hull floating like a dead fish in the sea. As we make it to the surface to catch air and finally fly, we pass by other schools of fish. Their scales are as bright and as colorful as ours. We rush through the water in anticipation to cut through the breaking waves and see the world above.

As we break through the water, we notice a surge of energy on board. We fall back into the water and propel ourselves upwards again. This time we see a tall human with a shorter human wearing something around its neck. The tall one holds the short one close; their mouths are touching.

We fall back into the deep blue, and hurry to get back to the surface in hopes of seeing more of what's happening. As soon as we get another look we see the short one slapping the tall one. Such drama. We dive back down out of the wave and move on to the open ocean.

--

Artie

I savor his lips on mine until I realize what is happening. I hear the crew making fun of us and using vulgar language. I take a step back, wound up my arm, and slap him right in his handsome mug. His head yanks to the side, a look of pleasure mixed with pain covers his bruising face.

"Now why did you go and do that?" Claxton asks with a smirk. "Now I am going to have to punish you, my pet."

I look at him with nothing but rage in my eyes. I'm about to lunge again when he catches me with a strong arm around my waist and holds me to him.

"Tsk tsk tsk," he says in my ear, lips touching the sensitive skin of the lobe. He nips at it and a little sound comes out of my mouth.

"Oh you like that don't you, my pet? I like that fire, show me more will you." I want to wipe that grin off his kissable lips, but I know he would like that. The bastard.

I take a deep breath to calm myself down and stop squirming against his hard body.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask with little anger now that I have calmed down.

Claxton sticks his lower lip out in a frown. He must have expected me to yell or fight some more. That proves to me how little he knows me.

"I like that fire you have inside you, want to show me some more?" He asks teasingly. I shake my head.

"No way." I say trying to keep my cool.

"Well then it is time for your punishment." Claxton says with a dangerous smile. My eyes go wide with imaginative ways he could punish me, but something inside me thinks things are about to get sexual.

The thought of Claxton doing anything sexual to me raises heat to my cheeks and warmth to my clit. He must have noticed me clenching my thighs together or the redness on my face. He laughs at me.

"Someone must be excited to get punished." He growls in my ear. He lets me go from his arms and walks me back to the captain's quarters, hand tight on my leash. I trail behind him and ignore the hoots and hollers from the still watching crew.

As we reach the inside of the quarters Claxton's energy switches. He swoops me up into his muscled arms and tosses me on to the bed. I make a little squeak as I land onto the cushioned bed spread. From where I am laying, Claxton looks like a giant. A tall handsome giant. He stands over me and runs a hand up my left leg, starting at my foot and going to the hem of my beige cotton nightgown.

I whimper slightly in pleasure as his hand continues up and past the hem of my dress. Moving ever so slowly to the wetness between my legs. He smiles hungrily at me, at the sound I make; then at the wetness he finds with a bold finger. He gently dips his finger between me then removes his hand from my dress.

He brings his finger to my lips.

"Suck it" He demands, his voice liquid gold. I do as he commands me, sucking his finger into my mouth and licking my juices off him. I close my eyes and moan as I take him in, wishing I was sucking something else on him. I open my eyes to see his eyes clamped shut too. Enjoying the feel of my lips and tongue on his rough finger. Like me, he is probably thinking more vulgar thoughts.

Claxton then removes his finger and clasps my chin roughly.I moan into Claxton's mouth as he devours me. His tongue sweeping against mine. We are sitting at the end of his bed kissing each other furiously as he tugs on my rope used as a leash. My body jerks towards him, pressing my chest against his. He groans in pleasure with the pressure of my breasts though the thin cotton gown I am made to wear.

Claxton runs a hand over my leg, closing his eyes, from my knee to my lush pussy. Now it's my turn to moan as his fingers roam dangerously close to my slit. He is about to find out how damn wet I am for him. How much I actually enjoy this. Enjoy him. His eyes snap open as one of his fingers finds my opening. He growls at me "you're soaked." I nod at him, my eyes heavy with sedation as he adds a finger to explore inside of me. He tails his lips from mine to my cheek to my jaw line to the soft crook of my neck. Here he bites me, hard. Harder than ever. I scream in ecstasy as the pleasure from the bite and the fingers in me push me over the edge.

"Did I say you could cum?" Claxton asks moodily. I shake my head. "I am sorry my king" I groan. Shakes of pleasure still coursing through me. He stands up suddenly and pulls on my leash to raise me up. I stand obediently.

The pirate king takes my wrists and wraps them behind my back and ties them with the leash so that my arms are connected to my neck from behind. He turns me so my back is facing him and he tells me to kneel on the bed. I do as I'm told. From here Claxton holds the rope taunt and bends me over, spreading my legs so that my pussy is on full display for him. He licks his lips.

I listen to the sound of him unbuttoning his pants and I feel the softness of his tip at my entrance. I moan as he enters me slowly. So slowly. Then he starts to thrust into me with so much strength. Whimpers and moans escape me as he fucks me passionately. I can feel another wave of pleasure rise into my gut, but I wait till he allows me to have my sweet release.

"Cum with me, babygirl." He growls into my ear and I happily obey his command. We both moan so loudly as he releases deep into me.

My arms are so sore from being held behind me and I look at him with begging eyes for him to untie me. He grins and unties me quickly and carefully. I thank him with a passionate kiss to his sweet lips.