The Time I Realized I was Bi

Story Info
The things you find out about yourself.
2.3k words
4.63
11.9k
32
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day as I was just sitting around my house, I started to reminisce about some of the fun times that the misses and I have had. The memory of my beautiful wife taking my ass virginity began to play like a drive-in movie in my mind. I should probably start from the beginning because this story is one for the books.

She and I had just had another session of mind-blowing sex and as we were laying there in the afterglow, trying to catch our breath, she asked me if I had any sexual fantasies that I have never told her about. I lay there and thought about some of the fantasies that I have had and I thought that they might freak her out. Then I thought to myself, what the hell? I proceeded to tell my beautiful wife about my favorite fantasy. It was about me being fucked in the ass by a large strap-on dildo that she would be wearing. Then she looked at me and I couldn't tell if it was because she was turned on or if she was thinking that she needed a divorce.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally asked me if I had ever tried to put a dildo in my ass. I told her no because I hadn't, at that time, but then she asked me if I had ever thought about having sex with another man. I just looked at her, trying to figure out what she was thinking. I wasn't sure where this was leading, so I told her that I had not thought about getting fucked by another man but that I had fantasized about watching another man have his way with her while she gave me a blow job. When I told her about that fantasy, she simply said "Huh? ok." Then she kissed me hard on the lips, said good night, laid her head on my chest, and went to sleep. I laid there awake, wondering what she thought about my fantasies and questioning why she even asked about them, but in a few minutes, she was fast asleep and it wasn't long before I was too.

A few weeks passed and I had almost forgotten about our conversation that night. I was getting ready to shave after I nice, long, hot shower and I had just wiped the condensation from the mirror when my wife walked into the bathroom. She came up behind me, wearing what looked like a black lace bustier, with her breast exposed and from the sound of the clicking on the floor as she approached, some high-heeled shoes. Not thinking anything other than, "Ooo Kinky sex tonight", I kept doing what I was doing. It wasn't until she ripped my towel from my waist and grabbed my hips, that knew something was up. Then when she started rubbing her fingers in between my ass checks I got a little scared and tried to turn around and ask her what the hell she was doing? That's when she slapped my ass with enough force to stop me from questioning her and to keep me in my place.

"Don't move bitch, I'm taking this ass." She ordered, with a dominance in her voice that I had never heard before. I didn't know how to react, but I dared not move. I must admit, the fact that she was in full control of the situation scared me, but also made me want to surrender to her every whim. Then a shock wave went up my spine as I felt her fingers putting lube on my asshole. At that moment, I knew she was going to truly make me her bitch and all I could do was hold on to the countertop and prepare myself. The next thing I felt was the tip, of what I would find out later was the massive, black strap-on she was wearing, which started making its way past my sphincter muscle and inside of my rectum. I let a loud, "Oh shit!" and she stopped but only long enough for my asshole to adjust to the size of this thing being pushed into it. After a minute or two, she asked if I was ok, and when I nodded yes, she grabbed my hips tighter and proceeded to push that massive tool all the way into my ass. Once it was all inside of me, and I got comfortable with it, my beautiful wife leaned over my back and told me that she was going to fuck me until I couldn't take it anymore and proceeded to do exactly that.

She would pull that massive dildo almost completely out of my ass and then she would ram it in until her hips made a slapping sound on my ass cheeks. I was in sheer ecstasy as I let the woman, I love have her way with me over and over again. I have to say it was the best feeling that I had ever had, up until that point and I think she was enjoying it almost as much as I was because she started talking to me in a way that I would have never expected from her. With every other stroke, she would slap my ass and ask, "Who's ass is this?" and I would reply, "It's your ass." She liked my response, but I liked giving it more. Every stroke she gave me was sending shock waves through my body, then, she must have switched angles because the tip of that strap on begin to massage a spot, that I would later find out is the male G spot and that took me to a whole other level of ecstasy. She continued to fuck my ass like I was her bitch and I continued to take the ass pounding that I was receiving like I didn't want it to stop. She then grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. With every thrust into my ass and stroke of my cock, I got closer and closer to one of the most earth-shattering, mind-blowing orgasms that I have ever had. Then, just as I was about to explode all over the countertop, she pulled out of my ass, turned me around, and sucked my cock into her mouth. I shot wave after wave down her throat before I collapsed backward onto the counter. When I had finished cumming and could barely stand, my beautiful wife kissed me deeply and shared what was left of my cum with me, making my journey to becoming her bitch complete.

I thoroughly enjoyed being made her bitch that night and it kept getting better as it happened several more times over the next few weeks. Now when I tell you that my cock was never harder than when she was fucking me, I am telling you the stone-cold truth. After about a month of her fucking me and then me fucking her, one day, out of the blue, she called me at work to tell me that she had a surprise for me when I got home.

I had no idea what she had in mind but I was excited and a little scared. You see ever since she started fucking me in the ass, she had been getting more aggressive in the sex department, and while it thrilled me, it also scared the living daylights out of me. But nonetheless, I was looking forward to her surprise.

When I got home, all of the lights were off, except for the ones over the staircase and there was a trail of rose petals leading me upstairs. When I made it to my bedroom, there was my wife in a leather bustier, matching panties, and thigh-high platform boots. All I could do was stand there and admire her beauty.

She brought me back to reality when she ordered me to get undressed and to lay on my stomach, on the bed, spread eagle with my ass in the air, and facing the foot of the bed. I can't tell you how fast I did exactly what she said, and had I known what was going to happen, I would have done it even faster.

As soon as I was in position, she strapped my arms to the bed. Then put on her strap-on and mounted my ass. She lubed me up, took a few quick and hard strokes into my ass, then dismounted me. She took a seat in a chair facing the bed, then crossed her legs with the strap on still on and got comfortable.

I was confused by her actions but dared not question them until she called out, "Gentlemen!" The next thing I know, two well-built Black men walked into the room and let me tell you, they were both well endowed. I looked at my wife and asked her what the hell? She smiled at me and told me that her fantasy was to watch me get used by two large black men and that since she had fulfilled my fantasy, now it was time for me to fulfill hers.

More than a little turned on I agreed, and the two men walked over to the bed. The smaller of the two men, climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips then pushed my legs together. The other man kneeled in front of my face on the bed and stroked his growing cock as he put it against my left check. My wife then told them to use me as they pleased.

The man on the bed squeezed some lube on my ass, put on a condom and then slowly entered me. The sizes of that man's cock gave new meaning to the expression I'm full and it took him a while to get it completely into me. The man in front of my face, put the tip of his cock against my lips. Now, I had never touched another man's cock much less put one in my mouth but knowing that this is what my wife wanted, I opened my mouth and welcomed him in.

Once the man behind me was all of the way inside me, he developed a rhythm as he plowed into my ass, making a slapping sound with each stroke. I wanted to scream out with pleasure with every stroke but because the man in front of me was slow fucking my mouth, I wasn't able to say anything. Then he began to fuck my mouth with the same rhythm as the man in my ass.

When I managed to look over at my wife, I saw that she was enjoying the show and that she had moved the strap on to the side and was going to town on her clit. She had spread her legs apart so that I could see how much she was enjoying her fantasy come to life.

As I was getting filled by cock in both orifices, my wife got up from her seat and ordered the two men to change positions. The man behind me, got off the bed and tossed his condom in the trash, the man in front of me climbed on the bed, put on a condom and pushed his way into my ass. This man was slightly bigger than the first and did not hesitate to begin plowing my ass with every stroke. The man that was now in front of me, placed his cock at my lips and I sucked him into my mouth and down into my throat. Turns out, I have no gag reflex. Who knew?

My wife then unstrapped my arms from the bed and my hands instantly rose the man's in front of me hips. I pulled his cock into my mouth until my nose was in his short and curlies. The man behind me lowered himself onto me and began to kiss me on my neck. I couldn't and still can't believe how much I was enjoying being dominated.

I was loving the feel of the cock in my mouth, so much so that my hands moved from the man's in front of me hips to his ass, as I tried to pull more of him into my mouth. I was really becoming a cock slut and loving every minute of my wife's fantasy. As I was playing with his ass, I begin to feel something slapping against my fingers. It wasn't long before I realized that my wife was using the strap on, on the man in front of me and it was making him go deeper and deeper into my throat.

The man that was in my ass begin to yell out, "yeah bitch, suck that dick." as he plowed into me harder and harder.

This went on for almost an hour, or at least it felt like it had been that long, when the man in front of me started to fuck my mouth harder. Then with his final stoke, he slammed his cock into my mouth and held on to the back of my head as he shot his load down my throat. At about that same time, the man in back of me grabbed my hips and slammed into me one last time as he exploded deep inside of me. Even with the condom on, I felt as though he was filling me with his seed, and it felt wonderful. Then he rolled off of me with his cock making a popping sound as it came out of my ass. Then the man in front of me, pulled his cock out of my mouth and my wife took the strap on out of his ass and then took it off as she kneeled down in front of me and gave me a huge kiss. She thanked me for fulfilling her fantasy and asked me, "When can we do this again?" I asked her, "Is tomorrow good for you?" But that's another story.