The Time in my Hands Ch. 03

Story Info
Anette discovers 'all' Ancient Rome has to offer.
4.5k words
4.18
7.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE TIME IN MY HANDS 3 - ANETTE'S JOURNEY

Fortunately, the order that the Doge has given me is not going to be too complicated to carry out, and after making all the preparations, I have a few hours free before everything gets underway; after fucking one of my female slaves, I feel like continuing to write in my diary everything that happened with Anette.

Diary of a Time Traveller - 3rd Entry - Anette's Journey

It took me more than three weeks to return from my trip, much longer than I had planned when I left Capua, luckily all the business I had in mind has turned out favourable, in the auction to be held in four days, in addition to the 13 young girls brought from the future, about thirty more female slaves will be for sale, all of them of exotic origin (Nubia, Egypt, Syria, Ethiopia) that will reach very high prices at the auction.

Although what I want most right now is to go up to my bedrooms to fuck Anette's virgin ass, first I have to check how the training of the new female slaves is going, especially Cynthia and the twins.

I go down to the cell area and find Cynthia and Norma impaled on huge wooden dildos, while Thais is tied on her knees with her hands tied behind her back and servicing the cocks of several guards, seeing me arrive, the principal female slave of the villa approaches to give me the reports:

'Good morning my Lord, the training of all the female slaves is practically complete, they have all been trained to be the best pleasure slaves money can buy; ' the principal female slave indicates me, 'If we focus on your special guests, Cynthia and Norma are extraordinary, Norma can't get enough of fucking, she has completely exhausted our best studs and was still asking for more cock, Cynthia hates men, but every time she has a cock in her pussy she moans like a she-wolf, she will be perfect to give pleasure to a couple of Amos;' the principal female slave continues commenting me.

Before the principal female slave can continue talking to me I approach Cynthia and Norma and remove the gag covering their mouths, as soon as I do both girls begin to beg me.

'Fuck me Master;' Norma pleads with me.

'I will be your slave and I will do anything you ask;' Cynthia says to me, 'But please don't give me Walter;' she continues to plead with me.

I ignore Cynthia and Norma's pleas and head towards Thais with my principal female slave at my side, as soon as I look at Thais I discover the changes that have taken place in the young girl during these weeks, when I left her three weeks ago she was a shy and scared girl, now she looks like a real bitch in heat, 'Thais has surpassed her sister's oral skills;' my principal female slave tells me, 'We have had to tie her hands to prevent her from spending all day masturbating;' she adds smiling.

For a few moments I am tempted to try out these new skills of Thais, but I leave the cell area to go up to my bedrooms, being followed by the principal female slave, 'Anette is a delightful slave my Lord, I am sure you will enjoy her very much tonight, we have trained her oral skills with the biggest dildos, and her ass is amazing, as soon as we remove her anal plugs she closes up as if she has never had anything inside, they will pay a fortune for her if she decides to sell her; ' she tells me before leaving me alone at the door of my bedrooms.

I enter the bedroom and find Anette on her knees in the middle of the room, she is not wearing any clothes, just her slave collar and several elaborate bracelets adorning various parts of her body.

I stand a couple of metres away from Anette and watch her for a few seconds, in her eyes there is a mixture of desire and fear; the desire to give herself to me and let me do whatever I want with her body, and the fear of knowing that once I do there will be no turning back and she will be a slave forever.

I look at those lips that I have been wanting to enjoy since the first day I saw her, and I find them wet and swollen, I look at the floor next to Anette and see one of the dildos that my female slaves have given her for her training shiny with saliva, I smile at the satisfaction of knowing that Anette has been training for me, and I signal her to come closer to me, she moves slowly to stand in front of me and without needing to say anything she releases my cock from my trousers and starts to take it into her mouth.

If three weeks ago Anette didn't know what to do and had a hard time swallowing just half of my cock, now she starts to lick and suck it slowly, making it grow even bigger, without even noticing it, carried away by the pleasure she is giving me, in a few minutes, Anette has swallowed all of my cock, taking it further down her throat.

Anette's tongue moving over my cock, her throat squeezing it and her hands squeezing my testicles are about to push me over the edge, holding back the urge to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow all my cum, I pull out of Anette's mouth and taking her by the hand I help her up to the bed and bend her over the edge. In that position I begin to play with my fingers in Anette's pussy as I remove the anal plug from her ass, when the plug is completely out, I smile as I see how my slave's words were true, and Anette's ass is quickly closing up.

Grabbing one of the bottles of oil my female slaves have prepared for the occasion I liberally lubricate my cock and the inside of Anette's ass and prepare to fuck her, when she notices the tip of my cock trying to make its way into her virgin ass,

Anette turns her head nervously to watch what is happening and I have to spank her ass, 'Look forward slave, you can't do anything to stop it;' I tell her forcing my cock into her tight ass.

The anal plug I just removed from Anette was almost the same size as my cock, but when I try to fuck my slave's ass I find real difficulties, I could force all of my cock in at once, but the feeling of Anette's tight asshole squeezing my cock in little by little is taking me to paradise.

It takes me over 20 minutes to get my cock all the way inside Anette's ass, and when I do I barely last a couple of minutes without cumming inside her; we both collapse on the bed and I stay inside her.

Without getting out of Anette's ass I start kissing her and playing with her tits and pussy, I keep pinching her nipples and working her clit until she bursts into an intense orgasm; Anette's spasms of pleasure make my cock that I still keep lodged in her ass get hard again.

I get to my feet running my hands under Anette's thighs and lay down on the bed, when I remove my hands from her body, she impales herself deeper on my cock letting out an intense moan of pleasure, in that position she begins to ride me wildly as I rip one orgasm after another playing with her clit and nipples, 'I can't wait to put some nice piercings in your nipples and clit;' I tell her after one of her orgasms.

The next three days I barely leave the bedroom, and to my surprise, Anette is able to keep up with me, even exhausting me at times. Only the arrival of the auction makes me leave the bedroom to focus on the business at hand.

The morning of the auction, my guards take Cynthia, Thais and Norma, along with the rest of the slaves to the market to be properly prepared for the start of the sale, trusting in the good work of my slaves and my guards, I decide to reward Anette's dedication and submission, walking with her through the streets of Capua.

As we cross the bustling city on our way to the slave market, I can't stop looking at Anette, I don't think there is anyone in the world as happy as she is right now, dressed in the same slave tunic I gave her before the jump and with her nipples sporting two small gold rings, she keeps watching everything around her, stopping at the market stalls to observe everything that is for sale.

In the end I have to pull on the leather strap that Anette has tied around her waist to stop her from standing and make it to the auction on time.

As soon as we arrive at the market square where the auction is being held, I am surprised by the number of people there, I see merchants and nobles from various cities of the Republic, there are even several senators present; this situation only reminds me why I dislike these crowds of people and prefer a quiet private sale in my palace.

Although I speak fairly fluent Latin and am able to defend myself well in private conversation, I am not fluent enough to pick up on the nuances of a crowded conversation, and although I am trying to pick up the conversation of two of the senators present I barely manage to catch a couple of single sentences.

They are talking about how they would like to meet the merchant who has supplied the slaves for this auction;' Anette says in my ear, 'They have heard that for the right price he can get exotic and special slaves;' she adds looking at me waiting for my reaction, I nod to her and she continues to tell me the whole conversation until the auctioneer announces the start of the auction.

Just before the auction starts, a man in merchant's clothes stands next to me and I smile as I recognise him as Cynthia's stepfather, Wally, 'Good morning Jess;' he says to me in a failed attempt to speak Latin, 'I hope everything goes as planned;' he adds this time in English.

'Good morning Wally;' I reply, 'Everything is ready, but the auction has attracted a lot of attention and there are very important buyers with a lot of money;' I tell her.

I know Wally barely speaks Latin, so I decide to take advantage of Anette's skills, 'You'd better get Anette to interpret for you, if anyone asks you'll be a Syrian or Egyptian merchant;' I say to Wally who nods in agreement.

The auction begins with the sale of the slaves I acquired in Pompeii, although every three or four of them are interspersed with one of the young women acquired in the future. As the auction goes on, I can't help but smile at the figures being reached, which are going to earn me a lot of money.

Soon it is the turn of one of the twins, in this case Norma, the auctioneer describes her as a Germanic slave from a tribe on the banks of the Rhine, describes her sexual skills and starts the bidding at 200 denarii. Despite my advice, Wally bids immediately, which causes a bidding war that quickly escalates to 2,000 denarii, then again Wally ignores my advice and bids 4,000 denarii for Norma, winning the auction and attracting the attention of the other buyers.

Although Wally is smiling, I am very angry with him, he has ignored everything we had prepared to keep a low profile and now all the buyers are watching him and his every move.

When several female slaves later Thais comes up for auction, as well as announcing her virginity, the auctioneer tells the crowd that she is Norma's sister; hearing this explanation, Wally realises his mistake, the buyers will bid more just for the pleasure of depriving him of having the two sisters. The auction, which starts at 1,500 denarii, soon gets out of hand and in the end Wally once again ignores my instructions and goes for it again, paying 10,000 denarii for the young woman.

As I have prepared, the last slave for sale in Cynthia, the auctioneer describes her as a Hispanic princess, capable of pleasing a man or a woman and sets her starting price at 2,000 denarii, the bidding rises quickly surpassing the value paid by Thais, when it reaches 13,000 denarii only Wally, the two senators and another buyer wearing a mask over his face are left in the bidding.

The masked man offers 20,000 denarii for Cynthia, and the crowd reacts in surprise, then I see someone approach the senators and say something in their ear, the senators fix their gaze on the hooded man and immediately signal the auctioneer to withdraw from the bidding.

Murmurs fill the square and before the person who has approached the senators leaves, I signal him to come closer and ask him what is going on, at first he hesitates to answer me, but when I place a bag of coins in his hand he comes close to my ear and whispers the answer.

I stand still for a few seconds, but I react in time to stop Wally from raising the bid, seconds later the auctioneer closes the sale of Cynthia for 20,000 denarii.

Wally looks at me angrily, but before I can explain what has happened, I approach Anette and give her several instructions; as soon as Anette moves away, I pull Wally into an alleyway away from the crowd. As soon as we are alone, Wally starts shouting at me in English, drawing the attention of people walking past us, 'Damn you Jess, you want to explain to me what happened and why you wouldn't let me bid on Cynthia.'

'Calm down, stop talking and English and listen to me;' I say to Wally, 'I just saved your life and mine, the hooded man who bought Cynthia, is Marcus Pontius Cato, Censor of the Senate, surely the most powerful person in Rome, you had attracted enough attention with your bids for Thais and Norma and I wouldn't have hesitated to have the soldiers stop you for questioning;' I continue to explain to him.

Wally takes a few minutes to calm down and understand everything, when he does he ducks his head and apologises to me, 'I'm sorry Jess, I got carried away, I just wanted that bitch of a stepdaughter of mine kneeling at my feet, I'll have to settle for her two friends.'

'You don't have to apologise Wally, go back to your time and enjoy the twins;' I say trying to smooth things over, 'You know you can call me when you need anything special;' I add.

Wally turns around to join the two guards from my villa who are carrying Thais and Norma in chains, but before he goes any further he turns back and speaks to me, 'I will pay you a good sum of money if you rescue Cynthia and return her to her own time;' he says with a genuinely sorry look on his face.

I walk away from Wally without answering him to go in search of Anette to find out the final result of the auction, when Anette informs me that the total amount I have obtained for the sale of the female slaves has been more than 160,000 denarii, I can't help but grab her head and give her a passionate kiss on the lips.

The auction has gone on longer than expected, and it has become too late to continue with what I had prepared, so I decide to spend the night in the small domus I bought some time ago near the market and enjoy Anette's charms once again.

When we get to the bedroom and I open the door, Anette is surprised to discover another naked slave inside.

I close the bedroom door and approach the kneeling slave, 'This is Riaza, and from tomorrow she will be in charge of attending to your needs;' I say to Anette who doesn't seem to understand what I am saying.

My Lord, I don't understand why I need another slave to attend to me;' Anette says to me, still looking shyly at Riaza.

'You don't need to understand anything Anette;' I tell her, 'Although in a few days you will understand everything;' I add as I lie down on the bed in the bedroom.

'Now Riaza is going to bathe you and then I want you to teach me everything you have learnt this last month from my slaves;' I say to Anette, 'I assure you Riaza is an expert in pleasure;' I add signalling to Riaza.

Riaza rises from the floor and the candles illuminate her body fully, showing Anette all her splendour; of Egyptian origin and raised in a noble family, Riaza was educated by her father in the harem as if she were just another slave, learning how to please both a man and a woman.

Captured by pirates while travelling the Mediterranean, the pirates quickly saw her potential value and respected her virginity, and as soon as my agent in Pompeii offered her to me I decided I would keep her for my own personal use rather than sell her on the market.

Riaza helps Anette into a wooden tub of warm water that he has prepared earlier, quickly removes her tunic stained by the dust of the streets and begins to pour water over her head and body.

I notice how Anette gets excited by Riaza's caresses and tries to return them, but as much as she has learned from my slaves, she is an apprentice next to Riaza who soon takes control of the situation and starts kissing her all over her body while rubbing her whole body with a sponge.

From my position on the bed I can't help but admire the contrast between Anette's white and slightly tanned skin and Riaza's olive skin, shiny from the oils; as soon as the two slaves get out of the water, Riaza dries Anette and starts to smear her body with oils focusing mostly on her nipples and pussy.

Without hardly touching her pussy, just playing with her nipples and kissing her neck and other parts of her body, Riaza manages to bring Anette to an intense orgasm. Before Anette can recover, Riaza grabs her hand and the two of them approach the bed, 'It's time to attend to Master;' Riaza tells her, 'I'll teach you new ways to give him pleasure.'

I allow myself to be undressed by the two slaves, showing my cock already hard and with traces of pre-seminal fluid on it, seeing my cock ready Anette leans over to take it in her mouth, but an order from Riaza makes her stop, 'Do as I say, or I will tie you up against a wall and take care of Master alone;' Riaza tells her showing that despite the situation she is used to commanding.

Stand on the bed Master;' Riaza asks me, as soon as I get in that position, Riaza hands a bottle of oil to Anette, soon both slaves are rubbing my whole body focusing on my chest, my back, my ass and my thighs, surrounding the area of my cock on all sides but without touching it.

Although it seems impossible to me, I notice how my cock is harder than ever, and I notice the smirk on Riaza's face as she signals Anette to get in front of me and start working my cock.

Anette's slippery hands move over my cock and balls making me let out a grunt of pleasure, soon one of Riaza's hands joins in, while the other goes to Anette's pussy, 'Now take it in your mouth very slowly;' Riaza instructs her.

Although I have fucked Anette's mouth several times these past few days, now it feels like I am in front of a different person, her mouth seems to tighten more around my cock and I feel like I am about to cum.

'Hold still Anette;' I hear Riaza say, 'Keep Master's cock in your mouth without moving;' she orders her.

I feel frustrated and am about to grab Anette's head to fuck her mouth until I cum, but not without effort I decide to hold on and see what Riaza has in store.

I look down and watch as Anette keeps practically all of my cock in her mouth while Riaza masturbates her, soon Anette tries to moan in pleasure, but my cock in her mouth stops her, after a few seconds I see Riaza increase the rhythm of his hands, 'Now Anette, make him cum in your mouth;' he tells her.

At Riaza's command, Anette starts to move her mouth along my cock, taking it practically all the way out of her and then shoving it all the way back down her throat. Riaza brings Anette to orgasm just as I begin to unload my cum down Anette's throat; the orgasm is so powerful that it makes Anette pull her body back releasing my cock from her mouth and causing the rest of my cum to drip onto her face and tits.

A happy Riaza embraces the exhausted Anette and starts kissing and licking her, cleaning the remains of my cum from my body.

As soon as Anette recovers from her climax she starts kissing me again, and I have to make a tremendous effort to order her to stop, 'It's time to sleep, tomorrow we leave early for our trip, we'll have time to continue playing, lie down on the carpet and rest;' I tell them.

Both slaves look at me surprised that I refuse their attentions and the orders I have given them, Riaza is surprised by the order, but she gets off the bed smiling and lies down on the carpet at the foot of the bed, Anette also looks at me expecting a different order, but when she sees that I ignore her she imitates her companion and lies down next to her.

12