The Time in my Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No games or I'll have to tie you up;' I say to the two slaves.

I hear Anette's slight sobs, and how Riaza comforts her. Riaza is happy for this change, since her capture it is the first time she has not slept tied up in a cage, while Anette has always slept in a more or less comfortable bed, and these last few days she has slept next to me after giving her body to me.

I wake up before my two slaves and go out to check that everything is ready for departure; when I return to the bedroom the two slaves are kneeling naked in the middle of the bedroom, their bodies are wet after bathing and I notice in Anette's agitated breathing, that they have done more than just bathe.

I can't wait to fuck Anette again and finally take Riaza's virginity, but the sooner we start our journey, the sooner we reach our destination to enjoy their bodies again, I hand them a pair of slaves tunic with a small piece of underwear and some leather sandals.

Anette dresses immediately, but Riaza hesitates, I am sure that these clothes are nothing like the luxurious dresses she has worn so far, besides that for the last two months she has been naked at all times, 'Help her get dressed;' I order Anette.

As Anette finishes dressing Riaza, she can't help but let out a smile at the gestures of her companion, and soon I can't help but accompany that smile; slave tunic are only good for hiding a slave's pussy and tits when travelling in public, and in Riaza's case the tunic is too small for her height and tits and barely covers her just enough.

As soon as they are dressed I approach them and place an iron collar around their necks, on the collar is engraved their slave name and my name as their owner. Before leaving I hand them each a fur cloak, getting a smile on Riaza's face, 'It's cold in the morning and I don't want you to get sick;' I say to them as I walk out of the bedroom.

In the street the rest of the party for the journey is waiting for us, half a dozen armed guards, and a cart with provisions and two female kitchen slaves, plus three horses, 'You can ride or ride in the cart;' I say to Riaza and Anette.

As I expected, Riaza chooses to ride and gets on her mount without any help from anyone, Anette hesitates for a few moments but in the end also chooses to travel on horseback, although I have to help her get on.

For the next four days we travel all day without a break, aiming to reach a small village where we can rest before night falls. At dusk on the fifth day, as we leave the forest, Anette finally discovers the destination of our journey, and can't help but throw herself into my arms and give me a big hug. When she realises her mistake she lets go of me and bows her head in shame, 'I'm sorry Master, I shouldn't have acted like that;' Anette says to me.

Looking at the imposing Mount Vesuvius, I can't help but feel sympathy for Anette, but it is inevitable that I will have to punish her for her behaviour, 'Don't worry Anette, I will see to it that you are punished when we get to my villa in Pompeii;' I tell her making her hug me again as I confirm that we are heading there.

Thank you Master, I won't mind taking whatever punishment you have in mind for me;' Anette tells me trying to hide her lustful gaze.

Although we could have gone through Pompeii by the main road to get to the port....

There is a knock at the door, and as I allow myself to enter, one of the guards appears before me, 'My lord, the objective has been set in motion;' the guard says to me turning to leave to join the rest of the men.

As soon as I hear the guard's message, it takes me just a few seconds to close my diary and put it in my safe, then I grab my coat and sword and head down to the courtyard of my palace.

12